List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 08:20AM, Views: 1511337, Replies: 31454
    « 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 » »| page:
    #30691   2014/06/18 08:20PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    ericlizafan

Chelsea claimed she kissed Billy because the way he was talking about Victoria, made her think of Adam. I believe her, but I get the feeling that she's starting to develop feelings for Billy.

#30692   2014/06/19 05:47AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg: From reading the SOC Canadian spoiler recap, I am a little disappointed the writers had Chelsea initiating a kiss with Billy. While I would not prefer it at all, I would prefer it be Billy initiating things especially considering their history. I guess it was her turn to initiate things since he did the last time they kissed.

The recap mentioned her talking about getting caught up in the moment. It sounds like the kiss happened after hearing him say all the things he loves about Victoria. I guess she is missing having that love in her life with Adam gone. I hope this does not turn into a forbidden love type of relationship.

I do not know if the trip resulted in them developing stronger feelings for each other, starting to fall in love with each other, sharing a physical moment that could lead to more or some or all of the above, but it sounds like today's Canadian may have been the last of the Australia stuff. I am wondering if this was David Tom's final episode.

I know there were fans hoping that if a love scene happened that it would happen with the new-new Billy, so those fans may get their wish if things keep moving in that direction.

I also noticed in the recap that Abby was telling Victoria that Billy had learned his lesson, so that sounded like a sign of him messing up again. Of course, he lied about the trip he was taking. From the recap, it looked like Stitch was about to tell Victoria the secret, but we shall see if he follows through. I am not expecting it to be a grand secret, but the longer it goes on the more it makes Stitch look bad. I figure something else will blow them up later.

Having Chelsea kiss Billy while he is talking about Vicky was pathetic in IMO. Anything romantic that happens with them will seem forced and only because they can't be with their true love. To me the Chelly pairing is tarnished in many ways and I don't see them lasting too long. I would be surprised if they have the NuBilly sleep with Chelsea. Billy got alot of hate for cheating on Vicky and I think it would make sense to have this NUBilly start with a clean reputation. I would like to see a more mature Billy who don't use sex as away to solve his issues. Also how is it of any benefit to Chelsea to get involved with him when his life is such a mess. I see her getting hurt eventually by Billy because I don't see his love for Vicky going away anytime soon. So basically Chelly in a romance would be rebound for both of them. At the rate of how things are going, we may not see Adam until next year so that could have Chelsea in limbo for awhile. I just wish they didn't have her so isolated with Billy, its like she has no life of her own. Her sole purpose is to listen to his issues and help fix his marriage. This reminds me too much of Adam and Sharon during Chadam's baby drama. We all know how that turned out with Sharon being so hurt by Adam she messed with the paternity of Summer.

I just don't see Chelsea being happy with Billy when his heart is with Vicky. I hate how they have Chelsea fall so quick for every man that is nice to her. Makes her character seem like a flake. I am not bashing Chelsea I just don't like the writing for her and it seems to be getting worse. I don't expect anything to change even with a NuBilly starting soon. They made it very clear this week that Villy still love each other very much, its just that Vicky don't trust Billy to take him back.

#30693   2014/06/19 04:48PM
    villyforever55

Sorry, guys, but it seems to me they threw Chelsea under the bus, having her kiss Billy while he was talking about Victoria. It was so unnecessary and unnatural. And, it did almost make her seem as if she falls for any man who is nice to her. I didn't like it one bit and I truly hope it doesn't go any further. There would be no point. Please, no more!!!

#30694   2014/06/19 05:00PM
    youareloved

Chelsea and Adam make a perfect couple.

#30695   2014/06/19 05:57PM
    TwoOfEach

Meh. I'm going to wait and watch things play out. That kiss wasn't about desire or lust; it was about loneliness and nostalgia. And they were both flustered by it. The hug goodbye was a real goodbye so I'm not going to read too much into it

I have no doubt that Chelly will eventually get together as angst for Villy and Chadam--more angst for Chadam than villy since Victoria already has Stitch. It's how a soap works. And if the writers intend for a Billy/Adam rivalry to have longevity, Billy is going to return those feels soon. He won't ever love Chelsea like he loves Victoria, but Chelsea won't ever love Billy like she loves Adam. So they'll be even. Shadam last year was different b/c they were trying to kill a pairing not set up future stories.

The writers miss a lot of beats so they may screw things up or we may get a new set of writers who don't care about Villy, Chadam or a rivalry so everything is up in the air. But that's my best guess.

#30696   2014/06/20 05:16AM
    cdhg

Quote youareloved: Chelsea and Adam make a perfect couple.

Welcome to the Chadam Fan Thread.

#30697   2014/06/20 05:29AM
    cdhg

I do have confidence that Chadam will make their way back to each other and have a good run together. Among the possible scenarios I could see playing out, I have confidence in them resolving the issues between them and dealing with things in the midst of temporary setbacks. Maybe I am just a wishful thinker on these things.

I am hoping we get an announcement on who is playing Adam next week.

Everyone have a great weekend!

#30698   2014/06/21 07:37PM
    TwoOfEach

Good luck to MCE tomorrow. Still keeping the faith that Chadam will reunite.

#30699   2014/06/23 05:13PM
    ericlizafan

Found this all the way on the 4th page, thought it could use a bump up!

MCE looked gorgeous last night!

I'm confident Adam will be back by the fall.

#30700   2014/06/24 05:23PM
    cdhg

I did watch some of the Chelsea scenes from last week, including the ones from today's US.

I liked her talk with Jenna about the dreams she had with Adam and Connor. Billy did seem to feel bad about it.

I agree that Chelsea was caught up in missing love in her life when she kissed Billy as he was talking about Victoria. I do think feelings are developing more between her and Billy.

I figured the writers would be using Anita to push Chelly or at least express Chelsea's thinking. That was pretty predictable.

I thought the new-new Billy came across fine today. He is different from both BM and DT. I had a better impression once I got to see his acting come out more in his scenes with Victoria following that first scene with her and later with Jack. He comes across as more serious when playing the role. I could see for some fans how it seemed like an ending with Victoria asking for the divorce and Billy basically telling Chelsea it was over at the end of the episode. I still think Villy is back together later in the year. I thought the new-new Billy and Chelsea came across fine in their scene time together, but nothing made me think supercouple in those scenes. I think they will keep getting closer. I am curious as to others thoughts in here regarding the new-new Billy.

In some ways it had the feel to me of a doomed couples episode towards the end with some of the ones having scenes together like Neilary, Jelly, Chelly, and Sticky. Some may not happen be doomed for a while and I know Chelly is not a real couple yet, but the point still remains. I did not see all of the scenes, but that Neilary wedding just painted those doomed thoughts in my head more clearly.

Victoria's reaction to Billy's Australia trip reminded me some of Chelsea's reaction to the fortune teller incident with Adam last year. Victoria was declaring feelings for Stitch as Chelsea was with Dylan shortly after that fiasco last year. In both situations, each couple did not really know each other that well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/24 05:26PM
    « 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list