List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 06:39AM, Views: 1460257, Replies: 30956
    « 3018 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 » »| page:
    #30221   2014/05/02 02:40PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Axl Rose

Quote cdhg:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea and Victor start planning Adam's memorial on Thursday. I hope we see Chelsea on before then, but I'm not sure we will. At least its looking more and more certain that there will be an actual memorial service.

Victor and Anita clashing over Connor should be interesting as well. It will be interesting if a memorial does happen before Adam returns or if there will be too much chaos with Chloe and others. I am thinking the memorial may be during the week of May 12-16, with the spoiler of Sharon telling Chelsea and Jack about Victor's scheme.

If Victor clashes with Anita over Connor I would actually love it because I would be cheering Anita on because she knows what Victor is all about and she should do everything in her power to make sure that Connor her grandson doesn't turn into a mini Victor

#30222   2014/05/02 02:42PM
    Axl Rose

Quote cdhg: Tomorrow will be the two year anniversary of this thread. Thanks to Axl Rose for starting it. I know the thread isn't going as strong as in the past, but hopefully there will be a new Adam in place soon and a Chadam to root for.

You welcome and all Chadam fans we need to keep this thread alive we need to keep the love alive

#30223   2014/05/02 03:36PM
    Ari1

I read on the Canadian recap that Chloe takes a drunk Billy to a hotel room and he starts thinking she's Victoria. I've heard of alcohol making you think someone is more attractive than he/she actually is, but never have I heard that it makes you hallucinate. If it does, I've been drinking the wrong things. Just when you think things can't get more ridiculous, it does.

I can't imagine this plan working since EH is leaving. The only way it does is if Chloe gets pregnant and skips town. Chloe can't have a happy ending since she's on probation and can't just ride off into the sunset. So she'll either have to go on the run or be carted off to a mental hospital. My guess is EH probably saw the writing on the wall for her character and decided to leave before she was fired. Her character has become just cringe worthy at the point.

#30224   2014/05/02 04:00PM
    Ari1

I also get the sick feeling that Vicky will lie and tell Chelsea the baby is Stitch's. Chelsea will run to Billy and tell him, and he'll go to confront Vicky. She'll lie and then he'll run back to Chelsea. He'll say something like he's numb and just wants to feel good and they end up having sex. We saw this before with Shadam. Sharon found Chelsea's prenatal pills and ran to Adam. We know the rest. These writers can't seem to come up with anything new ever. If Chelsea starts dressing up in a maids uniform, I'll lose my marbles. Hopefully the writers will surprise me, but I won't hold my breath.

#30225   2014/05/02 04:14PM
    villyforever55

I don't think Victoria will lie about the paternity; she will tell the truth just like she did about having sex with Stitch. She doesn't know. But, Chelsea won't say anything. She will keep Victoria's secret just like Victoria kept hers, without the blackmail aspect.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/02 04:15PM
    #30226   2014/05/02 04:23PM
    cdhg

I read where Chelsea told off Stitch about causing issues for the Villy family.

On another note, I read where James Scott filmed his last DOOL episode today. I know he mentioned taking personal time and time for other projects. Even with the timing, I would not see him playing Adam unless he could do it without an accent. I do not know much about his acting skills either.

#30227   2014/05/02 04:30PM
    Ari1

Quote villyforever55: I don't think Victoria will lie about the paternity; she will tell the truth just like she did about having sex with Stitch. She doesn't know. But, Chelsea won't say anything. She will keep Victoria's secret just like Victoria kept hers, without the blackmail aspect.

I hope you're right, believe me. But there are just too many similarities between Chadam's story last year and Villy's now. Stitch is Dylan. He lost his family and will want a baby so badly he'll believe he's the father. Maybe Vicky doesn't lie, but bc the pregnancy will be risky, she won't have a paternity test until the baby is born. But she might lie, too, bc she doesn't feel she can trust Billy. Either way, the baby's paternity won't be revealed until he/she is born. Meanwhile sticky will bond and get close while Billy does his woe is me routine. He and Chelsea might grow close and do the fwb thing bc they are both lonely. I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen this story before. Get ready for months of angst and misery. It's not enjoyable. The only solace is you know you'll get your couple in the end. Hopefully Billy won't accidentally kill anyone after that happens.

#30228   2014/05/02 08:26PM
    TwoOfEach

Chadam are in the sweeps spoilers. Well sort of. SA says that "Someone not presently in Genoa City will be watching their true love from a distance." She's clearly talking about Adam watching Chelsea.

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that the head-writers are still calling Chadam "true love."

#30229   2014/05/02 08:32PM
    Axl Rose

Quote TwoOfEach: Chadam are in the sweeps spoilers. Well sort of. SA says that "Someone not presently in Genoa City will be watching their true love from a distance." She's clearly talking about Adam watching Chelsea.

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that the head-writers are still calling Chadam "true love."

I know right but if Adam is watching Chelsea and his son Connor from a distance watching them with the man who tried to kill him, Billy, then what?

#30230   2014/05/03 05:30AM
    Axl Rose

Adam the last we saw of him or the last I saw of him wasn't he in some type of room where it appeared he was lying in a bed but his face wasn't shown obviously and some person then came into the room and they were wearing what looked like gloves so if I am right about that:

Then Adam after the explosion it is possible that Adam if he was disfigured in some way by that explosion by the blast then of course naturally he would have to have plastic surgery on his face, in order to have a new face and if that is the case then Adam with his new face he could return to Genoa City under his new face and no one would have any idea who he really is, he could easily hide his identity by going by an alias

And then when nu-Adam comes into town he can then start to have flashbacks about the night Delia died and he was driving on the road and then he could come to the realization that he didn't hit Delia and that he is really innocent after all

Then Adam of course could prove his innocence while under his new identity and new face by looking into the accident himself

Then over this time span he eventually crosses paths with his wife Chelsea and Connor but of course they have no idea that this new man is really Adam with a new name and a new face but of course Chelsea she would be drawn to him right away but she would have no idea who he really is...that he is really her husband Adam back from the dead

And then also in that time span he eventually crosses paths with Victor, Jack, Sharon, Nick, Victoria, Billy, etc. but Chelsea she can't help but be reminded of her late husband Adam especially when she is around this new man as this new man who is really Adam with a new name and face spends time with both her and Connor

But eventually nu-Adam he keeps digging and digging looking for evidence that could exonerate him in Delia's hit and run and he eventually does and as soon as he proves that it was not him that drove the car that hit Delia Abbott, he then tries to figure out just who it was that hit Delia that night essentially doing a much better job than the PCPD

Nu-Adam eventually finds out the real identity of the hit and run driver that killed Delia that night, that hit her with the car and nu-Adam of course wants to expose this person and in the process clear his name and vindicate himself

So nu-Adam gathers all the people of Genoa City altogether in one place for a party at the Athletic Club where he dresses it up as a party but of course the people of Genoa City including Chelsea have no idea who the host of this party is...until the mystery host reveals himself to the room full of people...it's nu-Adam

He then says to the people that the reason why they have all been gathered at this party is because he wants them all to know the truth about what really happened to Delia Abbott the night she was killed and just who really killed her

Nu-Adam then exposes the real hit and run driver and that it was never Adam Newman who hit Delia with his car as this shocks everyone particularly Billy and Chelsea as everyone figures out that Adam is really innocent and that he never hit Delia at all with his car but that someone else hit Delia that night and took off

Then of course the people would want to know how nu-Adam knows all of this as he then says that he did some digging into the night Delia was killed and picked up on something the cops missed picking up on new evidence that came to light which exonerated Adam

Billy then realizes that he killed Adam for nothing when the whole time he was really innocent

And then nu-Adam he also told them that the reason why they have all been gathered here today at this party is because the name they all know him by is not his real name, that his real name is Victor Adam Newman, Jr.

He exposes himself as Adam as everyone is in shock as they are in disbelief as Chelsea of course is in disbelief because she can't believe it neither can Billy or anyone else as nu-Adam then says to everyone that he is Adam Newman and he can prove who he really is with a DNA test

« 3018 3019 3020 3021 3022 3023 3024 3025 3026 3027 3028 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list