List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 08:28PM, Views: 1466619, Replies: 31029
    « 3004 3005 3006 3007 3008 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 » »| page:
    #30081   2014/04/18 07:44PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Since1stepisode

quote]Quote ericlizafan: If Billy and Chelsea get close, it's only going to be a rebound. Chelsea compared Chadam to Villy today. Chelsea is in love with Adam and Billy with Victoria.[/quote]

AMEN to that!

#30082   2014/04/19 04:42AM
    Axl Rose

[quote]Quote Since1stepisode: quote]Quote ericlizafan: If Billy and Chelsea get close, it's only going to be a rebound. Chelsea compared Chadam to Villy today. Chelsea is in love with Adam and Billy with Victoria.[/quote]

AMEN to that![/quote]

I know right and Chelsea she thinks her husband Adam is dead but the funny thing is is that Adam is not dead he's alive and he's well apparently but that he is in hiding obviously but that it is clear that Adam misses his wife Chelsea and his son Connor but he knows that he can't show his face in Genoa City because if he does he will be arrested immediately for Delia's hit and run which I still don't even think that he did it, and even if he did then it was an accident it wasn't murder but I don't think Adam hit Delia that night and that he is innocent

So that is why I think they are setting up towards Adam making his shocking return to Genoa City with a new identity a new name and a new face by having plastic surgery done to his face to make himself look unrecognizable to Chelsea as well as everyone else in Genoa City lying to everyone including Chelsea about who he really is

And then nu-Adam re-cast Adam will try to prove under his new name and face that he wasn't the one responsible that night for running down Delia and that it was someone else and that Adam was practically framed for the hit and run

And nu-Adam while under his new identity and new face grows closer to his loved ones as well as everyone else in town with all of them having no idea just who he really is and that he will expose himself as Adam when the time is right, that time being exposing just who the real hit and run driver is

#30083   2014/04/19 09:26AM
    Axl Rose

Good afternoon Chadam fans

#30084   2014/04/19 01:12PM
    TwoOfEach

Just watched the CDN--felt no romantic vibe from Billy and Chelsea at all. How Billy thought Chelsea laughing an dpunching him was an invitation to a kiss is beyond me, but at least the two seconds they showed of the kiss it didn't look like she kissed back.

#30085   2014/04/19 01:17PM
    villyforever55

Quote TwoOfEach: Just watched the CDN--felt no romantic vibe from Billy and Chelsea at all. How Billy thought Chelsea laughing an dpunching him was an invitation to a kiss is beyond me, but at least the two seconds they showed of the kiss it didn't look like she kissed back.

I won't get to see it until Monday, but I so hope you're right!

#30086   2014/04/19 02:16PM
    jamilah

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Just watched the CDN--felt no romantic vibe from Billy and Chelsea at all. How Billy thought Chelsea laughing an dpunching him was an invitation to a kiss is beyond me, but at least the two seconds they showed of the kiss it didn't look like she kissed back.

I liked when Chelsea compared Villy and Chadam and said she and Adam fell in love again and created this beautiful family. I immediately thought that this could be foreshadowing to Villy finally getting the baby they wanted for so long. Too bad Stitch is in the picture this is too much like when Dylan was with Chelsea..Stupid writing

#30087   2014/04/19 04:02PM
    TwoOfEach

I loved it when Chelsea told Billy to stop being an idiot in regards to giving Victoria space. She's the town's biggest Villy shipper and its so adorable how she keeps using herself and Adam as the example of true love winning out. Billy should listen to her.

#30088   2014/04/20 05:41AM
    Axl Rose

Quote TwoOfEach: I loved it when Chelsea told Billy to stop being an idiot in regards to giving Victoria space. She's the town's biggest Villy shipper and its so adorable how she keeps using herself and Adam as the example of true love winning out. Billy should listen to her.

I know right but I wonder if he really will because he thinks he's lost Vick for good but for Adam Chelsea thinks she's lost her husband forever but her husband is not dead he's alive he's well

#30089   2014/04/20 07:43AM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote villyforever55:

I liked when Chelsea compared Villy and Chadam and said she and Adam fell in love again and created this beautiful family. I immediately thought that this could be foreshadowing to Villy finally getting the baby they wanted for so long. Too bad Stitch is in the picture this is too much like when Dylan was with Chelsea..Stupid writing

Thanks for the feedback and recaps on the Canadian.

I have not seen the episode yet, but Billy showing up at the PH because he needed something positive made me think back to last year when Adam said he wanted to feel good after finding out about Chelsea sleeping with Dylan and the baby not being his. In both cases, Adam and Chelsea were the ones who received visitors and in both cases Adam and Billy initiated kisses. Perhaps, Billy and Chelsea end up projecting their feelings for Victoria and Adam respectively regarding the kiss since it has been mentioned that the scene was similar to something Villy would do and also has similarities to the Chadam Outsiders scene.

My guess is that Chelsea will kiss back some and both will stop and/or it will be similar to the Adam feel good kiss last year. I am not saying that will go the same route with Billy and Chelsea this year, as I am guessing they will remain friends. Right now, I am getting more guesses on the Villy story since there are similar parallels to the Chadam story of last year. Even Valentine's Day was a terrible moment for Villy this year like for Chadam last year.

There are various things that I could think of regarding things that I would like for a new Adam return. Depending on Chelsea's fashion situation with either Jabot or Forrester, I would like a scenario where Billy thinks he is going to be put in charge of the fashion division (this is assuming Neil would be no longer in charge for some reason) and is exited talking to Chelsea about it, when they get a call from Jack. Maybe it is spur of the moment and Chelsea and Billy have their children with them. They all meet in Jack's office, but instead Jack tells them that this new man, Aaron Newton (Adam) has been hired for the position. Jack tells Billy it is up to Aaron whether to include Billy with Aaron saying he can stay in his current position and will not be needed with the fashion stuff. Aaron and Chelsea start off as business partners developing as friends with Aaron and Billy being at odds immediately. Even Aaron talking with sister, Victoria would bother Billy as he would see this Aaron as a player and a man not to be trusted.

I would want a good reason for Adam to pretending to be someone else and understand it is more secretive stuff, but that could be a way of developing the chemistry between the two to the audience.

I am thinking Villy may finally get their baby as well. There may be others thinking about, talking about it, etc. but I do think there are things set up for a Villy pregnancy storyline. If they had their child around the anniversary of Delia accident it would be around the 7 month or so period which would be similar to when the Chadam baby was born. I have been thinking that Billy's dream of Delia in the future with Victoria in those scenes may have been pointing to their future daughter instead.

Last year I kept wanting more Chadam and Villy stuff and felt like Dylan was an unnecessary wheel and I may feel that way about Stitch this year. I would like Chadam and Villy to be together or at least together by maybe dealing with stuff vs. one couple being broken up.

#30090   2014/04/20 08:48AM
    TwoOfEach

Happy Easter!

« 3004 3005 3006 3007 3008 3009 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list