List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 05:28PM, Views: 1577157, Replies: 31941
    « 2997 2998 2999 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 » »| page:
    #30011   2014/04/10 07:55PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Ari1

Quote 3WishGenie: I think Billy and Chelsea will be a friendship. When they were at the coffee shop Chelsea insisted they aren't friends yet they found a safe topic to discuss. The fact is Chelsea needs friends. Chloe won't be around for much longer and who knows if she will continue to be around Kevin. She has to talk to somebody other than Victor. I'd rather it be Billy than Rambo tbh. Besides that, Chelsea is a Villa fan so she may help him with that endeavour for Johnny's sake.

There are other people who could be Chelsea's friend other than the characters who hated Adam. I don't want to see Billy and Chelsea as friends. The guy kidnaped and tried to murder Adam. I think she could find a better friend than that. Victor hated Adam. He's not a good choice either. I so don't care about reading that Victor is torn up about Adam's death. Gmab. The writing is a joke. Jack and Avery were always loyal to Adam. They would help Chelsea find him and clear his name. The fact that she has never reached out to them is beyond belief. Instead the writers insist we watch her with everyone who hated Adam and who don't mind expressing their opinion. At least finally Chelsea got to tell Chloe off and tell her it was an accident. For me it's a little too late. I'm bored with this. How much abuse do we have to endure? I am sure Chloe will continue to be a B**** until she exits the stage. I am not interested in watching her and Chelsea make up, either. I am over it. I want to watch spunky terror fight for her man, not a doormat. I just don't like where this story seems to be going, especially if Billy comes into the picture.

#30012   2014/04/10 09:19PM
    Ari1

Here's something I picked up on twitter. Both Trevor St John and Tom Pelphrey were offered the job to replace MM and they both said no. This is from Michael Logan.

"@Cantuono: TSJ is going to be Adam?" It's NOT about Adam. Just a fun guest bit. But I hear TSJ said no to Adam. So did Tom Pelphrey #YR

#30013   2014/04/11 05:21PM
    Ari1

Quote Ari1: Here's something I picked up on twitter. Both Trevor St John and Tom Pelphrey were offered the job to replace MM and they both said no. This is from Michael Logan.

"@Cantuono: TSJ is going to be Adam?" It's NOT about Adam. Just a fun guest bit. But I hear TSJ said no to Adam. So did Tom Pelphrey #YR

I'm disappointed that Tom Pelphrey said no to Adam. He's the only actor I knew from the lists that some were suggesting. I'm not sure if he really looked the part, but that boy could act! I know he could have gone toe to toe with Victor or anyone else. He played a pretty similar role to Adam on GL in that he was an anti hero you couldn't help rooting for. I bet they're having a hard time finding a replacement. BM's replacement has not been a hit. I've read where DT looks silly trying to threaten Stitch and Dylan bc he's smaller than they are and looks boyish. I know he's been taking a lot of heat, too, so other actors might be interested in playing Adam bc they'll know they'll take a lot of heat as well. Adam's return might be later than sooner. We'll see.

#30014   2014/04/11 05:54PM
    Adam Love

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1: Here's something I picked up on twitter. Both Trevor St John and Tom Pelphrey were offered the job to replace MM and they both said no. This is from Michael Logan.

I'm disappointed that Tom Pelphrey said no to Adam. He's the only actor I knew from the lists that some were suggesting. I'm not sure if he really looked the part, but that boy could act! I know he could have gone toe to toe with Victor or anyone else. He played a pretty similar role to Adam on GL in that he was an anti hero you couldn't help rooting for. I bet they're having a hard time finding a replacement. BM's replacement has not been a hit. I've read where DT looks silly trying to threaten Stitch and Dylan bc he's smaller than they are and looks boyish. I know he's been taking a lot of heat, too, so other actors might be interested in playing Adam bc they'll know they'll take a lot of heat as well. Adam's return might be later than sooner. We'll see.

Two points to make here first: MM is irreplaceable period!! He has set the bar too high for any other actor, no matter how good they are to compete with. Second: EB does not want any other actor to outshine him. He does not want an actor to go toe-to-toe with him and win. That was his problem with MM. MM was not afraid of him or BM, or PB, I know I will get chewed out again for this, but, EB is jealous of younger actors who takes center stage above him with the fans. Get mad if you want, I'm sorry, But that is how it is in my honest opinion.

#30015   2014/04/11 05:57PM
    ericlizafan

Quote Adam Love:
    Quote Ari1:

Two points to make here first: MM is irreplaceable period!! He has set the bar too high for any other actor, no matter how good they are to compete with. Second: EB does not want any other actor to outshine him. He does not want an actor to go toe-to-toe with him and win. That was his problem with MM. MM was not afraid of him or BM, or PB, I know I will get chewed out again for this, but, EB is jealous of younger actors who takes center stage above him with the fans. Get mad if you want, I'm sorry, But that is how it is in my honest opinion.

Well, you and I share the same opinion! I'm personally not a fan of EB, and that's all I'm going to say.

#30016   2014/04/11 06:02PM
    Adam Love

Quote ericlizafan:
    Quote Adam Love:
    Quote Ari1:

Well, you and I share the same opinion! I'm personally not a fan of EB, and that's all I'm going to say.

Thank you for your support!!

#30017   2014/04/11 06:04PM
    ladycam

I don't blame the actors who are saying no to being Adam. If they have to sit around by themselves and be depressed which is the writing for Adam most of the time. If the actor needs the money then sure why not but skill actors. The Delia s/l was the worse thing for this character. MM enjoyed the torment but others actors maybe not so much. It will be interesting to see how they bring Adam out of isolation. After attaching him to the killing of a child for the second time.No matter what he covered up evidence to Delia's accident so the actor that plays him will probably have to continue with the redemption. Am surprise thy have Adam letting Chelsea suffer. Amnesia would have being better. If they show a man lying in bed with bandages to me would let him off the hook of tormenting Chelsea. What are they doing to the Adam character

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/11 06:06PM
    #30018   2014/04/11 06:14PM
    Adam Love

Quote ladycam:

I don't blame the actors who are saying no to being Adam. If they have to sit around by themselves and be depressed which is the writing for Adam most of the time. If the actor needs the money then sure why not but skill actors. The Delia s/l was the worse thing for this character. MM enjoyed the torment but others actors maybe not so much. It will be interesting to see how they bring Adam out of isolation. After attaching him to the killing of a child for the second time.No matter what he covered up evidence to Delia's accident so the actor that plays him will probably have to continue with the redemption. Am surprise thy have Adam letting Chelsea suffer. Amnesia would have being better. If they show a man lying in bed with bandages to me would let him off the hook of tormenting Chelsea. What are they doing to the Adam character

Well, they wanted to get rid of MM, so they repeated a storyline that JFP did on GH in hopes that it would make the fans hate him. So when the so called truth came out that Adam was the driving, the fans would be happy to see him get his justice and get rid of MM at the same time. Well, guess what? It did not work. It blew up in JFP, Sony and CBS's face, full blast. Know they have to get a new actor to play Adam, unfortunately for them, no actor wants the job. MM set the bar too high for them. MM as Adam is "IRREPLACEABLE", and whom ever, if ever, they get to play Adam, will be second best. ALWAYS!!

#30019   2014/04/11 06:15PM
    Ari1

Quote Adam Love:
    Quote Ari1:

I'm with you. I loved MM and stopped watching January 30. I just lurk to see what's happening with the show. I loved Chadam and can't imagine anyone else playing him other than MM. Tom Pelphrey was my favorite awhile back so I think I would have tuned back in if he was hired. I saw you're post about the ratings. I don't want the show to be cancelled. I just want JPF gone. The story telling is atrocious. I don't like gloating but I hate how others gloated about the show doing well without MM. He was a favorite and always fought for the integrity of his character. I still hope that he'll come back though I know it won't happen.

They changed how they count the ratings recently and now they count tweets, so if one person tweets twenty times about the show, he/she gets counted as twenty people. It's bogus. The inflated numbers under JPF, I think, are do to that rather than more people watching because it can't be the the story telling.

#30020   2014/04/11 06:26PM
    Adam Love

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Adam Love:
    Quote Ari1:

I'm with you. I loved MM and stopped watching January 30. I just lurk to see what's happening with the show. I loved Chadam and can't imagine anyone else playing him other than MM. Tom Pelphrey was my favorite awhile back so I think I would have tuned back in if he was hired. I saw you're post about the ratings. I don't want the show to be cancelled. I just want JPF gone. The story telling is atrocious. I don't like gloating but I hate how others gloated about the show doing well without MM. He was a favorite and always fought for the integrity of his character. I still hope that he'll come back though I know it won't happen.

They changed how they count the ratings recently and now they count tweets, so if one person tweets twenty times about the show, he/she gets counted as twenty people. It's bogus. The inflated numbers under JPF, I think, are do to that rather than more people watching because it can't be the the story telling.

Thank you and I am with you too. I walked on Jan 30, but, I pass the time and come on to see what's happening, and from what I read so far, We are not missing a thing. But, I would have love to see the cat fight between Chelsea and Chloe. I hope Chelsea gave her a good smack, Chloe deserves it. I don't want the show to get cancelled either, but, I don't have the heart to sit and watch such boring stupid s/l's.

« 2997 2998 2999 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 3005 3006 3007 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list