List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:08AM, Views: 1543995, Replies: 31725
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/05/03 07:54PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Quote HeyMon:
    Quote Fly butterfly:
    Quote Very Hot Pepper: I LOVE CHADAM! They are new and exciting, realistic, fun and damn sexy! I don't know how many of you have seen the can episode from today yet, so I don't want to spoil anything for anybody. So I will just say that I was VERY HAPPY! GO Chadam! They are fantastic! I am a HUGE FAN!!!!

ITA! Chadam IS Y&R IMO! I love them. I get a rush when I know that they are going to be on. I love this future super-couple!

SPOILER--
    When you guys post this, do you believe it? Adam and Chelsea have talked to each other 3 or 4 times. He saved her life. But in the Canadian show tomorrow, he b@ngs her like an old shoe. Then she turns into Skye when Vic offers her loot.

They are still true love

#22   2012/05/03 07:57PM
    HeyMon

Axl -- I KNOW you do not believe that.

#23   2012/05/03 07:58PM
    Fly butterfly

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote HeyMon:
    Quote Fly butterfly:
    Quote Very Hot Pepper: I LOVE CHADAM! They are new and exciting, realistic, fun and damn sexy! I don't know how many of you have seen the can episode from today yet, so I don't want to spoil anything for anybody. So I will just say that I was VERY HAPPY! GO Chadam! They are fantastic! I am a HUGE FAN!!!!

ITA! Chadam IS Y&R IMO! I love them. I get a rush when I know that they are going to be on. I love this future super-couple!

SPOILER--
    When you guys post this, do you believe it? Adam and Chelsea have talked to each other 3 or 4 times. He saved her life. But in the Canadian show tomorrow, he b@ngs her like an old shoe. Then she turns into Skye when Vic offers her loot.

They are still true love

They ARE true love! There is nothing wrong with banging! They are both young and gorgeous! Adam hated Skye! He likes Chelsea a lot and has a special bond with her! I LOVED the scenes from beginning to end!

#24   2012/05/03 10:26PM
    Jackie10

LOL nothing to write home about! Oops side I would not give credence to this ridiculous NM part 2 story and I did so sorry a slip on my bad side.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/03 10:27PM
    #25   2012/05/03 10:34PM
    Doll baby

Quote Jackie10: LOL nothing to write home about! Oops side I would not give credence to this ridiculous NM part 2 story and I did so sorry a slip on my bad side.

WTH? This is a Chadam fans only!!! Why are you posting in here when you are a die hard Shadam fan? Just so that you can say something bitter!

#26   2012/05/03 10:50PM
    Doll baby

Chadam was amazing today on can episode! Loved it! Chadam is the the future!

#27   2012/05/04 12:28AM
    mahina

Chadam is young and beautiful. Theyre so relaxing with each other. And honest and open with no secrets. Nothing fake about them. The most natural chemistry I've seen in a very long time.

#28   2012/05/04 04:25AM
    chloefan1

Quote HeyMon: After seeing the Canadian show SPOILER. Looks like Chadam will be Adam and Skye, Part 2.

What do you mean by that? I haven't seen it yet that's why I'm asking

#29   2012/05/04 04:30AM
    chloefan1

I love Chadam, they are so great together!!
    They are really comfortable around each other and will always have a bond that is unbreakable.
    Their relationship started the right way! They built a strong friendship and they trust each other that is how solid relationships start.
    And i I truly hope she gets pregnant!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list