List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 05:54PM, Views: 1544605, Replies: 31726
    « 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 » »| page:
    #29931   2014/04/02 07:23PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    ericlizafan

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Axl Rose: I am surprised at the amount of activity here in our thread because it is like hardly anyone posts in here anymore, just unacceptable like am I the only one who is still passionate here about Chadam

It's hard to get excited when half of your couple isn't on the show right now and the other half gets about 2 days a week. Hopefully things heat up soon.

Things I'm looking forward to when Adam gets back:

--The first time his eyes lock with Chelsea's
    --him seeing her with Connor for the first time
    --him holding Connor
    --consummating the marriage
    --celebrating Connor's 1st birthday--preferably at the farm where they first married.

They all sound lovely!

#29932   2014/04/02 08:14PM
    jamilah

Quote Axl Rose: I am surprised at the amount of activity here in our thread because it is like hardly anyone posts in here anymore, just unacceptable like am I the only one who is still passionate here about Chadam

Sorry I still read the comments but I don't post as much as before. I don't want to post anything negative and there is not much going on that I like right now. I am still a Chadam fan though.

#29933   2014/04/03 04:31AM
    Axl Rose

Quote cdhg:

I am still passionate about Chadam and looking forward to the announcement of the person taking on the role. Since I believe that Aaron Newton casting call is for Adam with him to start taping in May, I figure they may have it narrowed down.

I like reading your posts about possible recasts. I will share a few thoughts on two who I have heard people mention at times, not that I am necessarily expecting either to get the role.

Tom Pelphrey: I like his acting ability. He has played a character in the past who was taken down a dark path and yet was able to become a favorite on GL. I do not see him in the role though for various reasons. If he was in the running, I think his age would hurt his chances. Not that this regime wants to go with Shadam again or anything, but they may feel like the portrayer needs to at least look like he could have been in a relationship with Sharon and have a friendship with Avery. I have read skepticism about being good looking enough or coming across well enough as a businessman. Still, for my point of view I think he could make a good Adam, but I could be wrong.

Brandon Barash. He is not one of my top choices for the role. I am not saying no on him, but I have some doubts based on what I have viewed. When I think of Adam Newman I think of someone who needs to be able to be a strong lead actor and come across as cool and fit for the role. This is a multi-faceted role for a talented actor, IMO. There are some things I could see with BB that might work in facets of the role, but I have my concerns about him being a dynamic enough actor for the part and for such a lead role. Also, when I think of Brandon Barash and David Tom as both leads on the show and possibly being involved in a feud that would be a big focus on the show, I have some doubts. It could work, but I have some concerns. With all of that being said, if BB took on the role I would root for him to do well with it and come across well in the role. I would gladly accept that my doubts were pointless. I think he could do well with MCE, but he does need to be able to play Adam and play the role well. I do think BB would stay with the role if he took it on and mesh with the cast well. There is a lot to be said for those things. He is a St. Louis Cardinals fan, so I give him a plus there too.

I started thinking that Brandon Barash might be the choice, when I saw the 5'10 part in the casting call. I think Brandon Barash is just a little over that height. He fits the mid to late 30s range of the casting call as well. I have seen interview ads at times that looked like they were written with the person in mind who they already planned to hire and I suspect in some cases that was true.

Brandon Barash as the new Adam Newman, now this I can actually get behind believe it or not even though he did play Johnny Zacchara on General Hospital he would actually be great as nu-Adam and he & MCE would sizzle

Hell even Tom Pelphrey would be perfect as nu-Adam

#29934   2014/04/03 07:53AM
    TwoOfEach

Good morning Chadam fans.

I'm glad the casting call is for Adam to be tall. I hope they get a good actor who has stage presence and chemistry with Missy--but then everyone has chemistry with MCE so I'm not worried about that. I just need the part to be cast and for the writers to give us a good story.

#29935   2014/04/03 11:15AM
    Axl Rose

Quote TwoOfEach: Good morning Chadam fans.

I'm glad the casting call is for Adam to be tall. I hope they get a good actor who has stage presence and chemistry with Missy--but then everyone has chemistry with MCE so I'm not worried about that. I just need the part to be cast and for the writers to give us a good story.

I know right I hope so and the only people who realistically can fit the bill of being an Adam re-cast are Brandon Barash, Tom Pelphrey, Dylan Bruce or Jason Shane Scott

#29936   2014/04/03 12:36PM
    Axl Rose

Good afternoon Chadam fans

#29937   2014/04/03 02:20PM
    3WishGenie

Was that really Adam paying off the PI?

#29938   2014/04/03 02:26PM
    Axl Rose

Quote 3WishGenie: Was that really Adam paying off the PI?

Why would Adam be paying off the PI? What could possibly be his reason for doing so? As for Adam if it was him then it is obvious they have cast the re-cast Adam already but that his face won't be shown until May Sweeps at earliest but that nu-Adam won't return to Genoa City until the summer

#29939   2014/04/03 05:02PM
    cdhg

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote cdhg:

I am still passionate about Chadam and looking forward to the announcement of the person taking on the role. Since I believe that Aaron Newton casting call is for Adam with him to start taping in May, I figure they may have it narrowed down.

I like reading your posts about possible recasts. I will share a few thoughts on two who I have heard people mention at times, not that I am necessarily expecting either to get the role.

Tom Pelphrey: I like his acting ability. He has played a character in the past who was taken down a dark path and yet was able to become a favorite on GL. I do not see him in the role though for various reasons. If he was in the running, I think his age would hurt his chances. Not that this regime wants to go with Shadam again or anything, but they may feel like the portrayer needs to at least look like he could have been in a relationship with Sharon and have a friendship with Avery. I have read skepticism about being good looking enough or coming across well enough as a businessman. Still, for my point of view I think he could make a good Adam, but I could be wrong.

Brandon Barash. He is not one of my top choices for the role. I am not saying no on him, but I have some doubts based on what I have viewed. When I think of Adam Newman I think of someone who needs to be able to be a strong lead actor and come across as cool and fit for the role. This is a multi-faceted role for a talented actor, IMO. There are some things I could see with BB that might work in facets of the role, but I have my concerns about him being a dynamic enough actor for the part and for such a lead role. Also, when I think of Brandon Barash and David Tom as both leads on the show and possibly being involved in a feud that would be a big focus on the show, I have some doubts. It could work, but I have some concerns. With all of that being said, if BB took on the role I would root for him to do well with it and come across well in the role. I would gladly accept that my doubts were pointless. I think he could do well with MCE, but he does need to be able to play Adam and play the role well. I do think BB would stay with the role if he took it on and mesh with the cast well. There is a lot to be said for those things. He is a St. Louis Cardinals fan, so I give him a plus there too.

I started thinking that Brandon Barash might be the choice, when I saw the 5'10 part in the casting call. I think Brandon Barash is just a little over that height. He fits the mid to late 30s range of the casting call as well. I have seen interview ads at times that looked like they were written with the person in mind who they already planned to hire and I suspect in some cases that was true.

Brandon Barash as the new Adam Newman, now this I can actually get behind believe it or not even though he did play Johnny Zacchara on General Hospital he would actually be great as nu-Adam and he & MCE would sizzle

Hell even Tom Pelphrey would be perfect as nu-Adam

Thanks for the feedback. Later on after I posted last night, I did watch more Johnny scenes on GH. I started warming up more to the idea and seeing potential there with him.

#29940   2014/04/03 05:08PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: Good morning Chadam fans.

I do not know if I would call at least 5'10 tall. I am around 5'9 and I sure do not consider myself tall lengthwise. Tall enough might be a better way to put it regarding the role. I never expected the possibility of a 5'5-5'7 Adam Newman. LOL.

You mention stage presence and that is something I have thought about. I think of ones like MM, EB, PB, JM, and BM as those who have a stage presence regardless of what I may feel of them regarding acting range and the characters they portray. Stage presence is crucial.

« 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list