List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 12:14PM, Views: 1534980, Replies: 31607
    « 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 » »| page:
    #29881   2014/03/25 06:01PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Ari1

Quote villyforever55: Well, they made Adam into a child-killer and my fav, Billy Abbott, into a kidnapping cheater. What's next? Something told me from the beginning that the Delia s/l was going to hurt both characters almost beyond repair and it seems I was right. I should write a letter and thank them.

I agree. This story had so much potential if they went with how one fatal mistake could change so many lives, but instead they went with adultery, kidnapping, and murder. There was no character growth, only cheap plot points. And we lost our two best actors to boot. Smdh.

#29882   2014/03/26 02:00PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Sudsy Sue:
    Quote Ari1: It's been awhile so I thought I'd come in and show my Chadam love. You know things aren't going well when people on twitter are clamoring for Billy and Chelsea to become a couple. Ugh, just no. If the writers go there, having Chelsea fall for the guy took her true love and husband away from her and who took Conner's father away from him, I would just....no words.
    To me this would be just as bad as when they hooked up Sharon with her baby's kidnapper. That move ruined Sharon's character and Chelsea would look just as dumb falling for Billy. If the speculation about Billy holding Adam hostage turn out to be true, a Chelsea/Billy hookup would especially be stomach churning. I hope the writers never ever go there. But these writers seem to be sadists and enjoy torturing the fans so nothing surprises me anymore.

Must be Shadam's on twitter since it's no secret they want Chelsea with anyone but Adam. I wonder what the new Billy would be like with Sharon. I liked old Billy with Victoria but not so much with new Billy. I just can't see Chelsea with anyone but Adam. Even if I didn't love Chadam, I still don't see anyone else as a good match right now. There is the possibility that the new Adam will be a horrible match. If that's so, I probably won't even have an interest for the message boards anymore. I surely would be convinced TPTB are sadistic or trying to ruin Y & R. I still think Sharon and Dylan would be a good match. IMO SC is a good actress but her story lines have been beyond awful. She might be able to make Dylan more interesting. I did think Victoria and Stitch would have been a good match but it looks like the writers are getting ready to make him be someone we won't be able to like. I really don't get the Kelly character. I see no need for her at all. Why are the writers bringing in new characters whose story lines really don't fit in with the core families, but are inserted anyway? Stitch and Kelly?....really? I like Stitch but I don't think I like his having a background with Kelly. Anyway, back to Chadam...I would like to say I would give new Adam a chance but I know I'll be expecting MM's Adam and don't want to settle for anything less!

Yah, I did notice it was mostly Shadam fans who were promoting a Chelsea/Billy hookup. Their agenda is so obvious. The problem is other fans were jumping on the bandwagon. I haven't been watching but I guess the nuBilly has been such an epic fail in most of his scenes so far, and he came across as almost likable with Chelsea, so they want Billy with her. As a Chadam fan, I could never go for that. I used to like Billy, but JPF ruined him for me. I hated how he tortured Adam at the end for his stupid mistake. If anyone should pay for Delia's death, it's Billy.

I read an article on Celebrity Dirty Laundry that said that JPF tried to turn the fans against Adam/MM by making him a child killer, but now that she's recasting him with someone new, she's going to turn the nuAdam into a victim and make the fans feel sorry for him bc he was wrongly accused. She hopes the fans will accept the nuAdam by making him sympathetic. The rumor is now that Stitch is the real driver. That would be a total rewrite, but that's never stopped them before. . None of these stories make sense. What was the point of Jack being guardian since Chelsea turned to Victor the minute Adam was gone? What was the point of Victor blackmailing Adam when now everyone believes he was protecting him?
    These writers just change things to fix their f-ups when ever it suits them. It's hard to stay invested in any story line or character anymore at this point bc with a stroke of the pen, they changes over night. To be honest, I don't know if I could ever tune back in with a nuAdam. MM was probably it for me.

To end on a positive note, wouldn't it be great if the writers made Sharon forget Adam ever existed after receiving shock treatment? I would love to erase Shadam from my brain, too. Maybe I need shock treatment.

If Stitch is the real driver then I can live with that

#29883   2014/03/26 04:28PM
    jamilah

Showing some Chadam love. Hope Adam will be back soon. Great that Chelsea is not taking crap from Chloe anymore. I don't expect her and Connor to be on as much since the other stories have to play out. Chadam have been front burner since last fall so I am ok with the down time. When Adam returns I am sure they will be front burner again. As for the rest of the show not that interesting. Villy is taking a beating, remind me of when they trashed Chadam for Chylan. Hope the Villy fans don't suffer like we did having to watch Victoria with Stitch while Billy looking in. Billy cheating with Kelly made no sense at all. Looking forward to Chelsea's fashion show, hope we really get to see a cat fight with her and Chloe.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/26 04:30PM
    #29884   2014/03/26 04:28PM
    Axl Rose

Good evening Chadam fans

#29885   2014/03/26 06:07PM
    villyforever55

Quote jamilah: Showing some Chadam love. Hope Adam will be back soon. Great that Chelsea is not taking crap from Chloe anymore. I don't expect her and Connor to be on as much since the other stories have to play out. Chadam have been front burner since last fall so I am ok with the down time. When Adam returns I am sure they will be front burner again. As for the rest of the show not that interesting. Villy is taking a beating, remind me of when they trashed Chadam for Chylan. Hope the Villy fans don't suffer like we did having to watch Victoria with Stitch while Billy looking in. Billy cheating with Kelly made no sense at all. Looking forward to Chelsea's fashion show, hope we really get to see a cat fight with her and Chloe.

Villy fan, here! And, I already feel as if I'm suffering, with more to come. I'm hanging in there, though, as all of you did. I guess it comes with the territory!

#29886   2014/03/26 06:12PM
    ericlizafan

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote jamilah: Showing some Chadam love. Hope Adam will be back soon. Great that Chelsea is not taking crap from Chloe anymore. I don't expect her and Connor to be on as much since the other stories have to play out. Chadam have been front burner since last fall so I am ok with the down time. When Adam returns I am sure they will be front burner again. As for the rest of the show not that interesting. Villy is taking a beating, remind me of when they trashed Chadam for Chylan. Hope the Villy fans don't suffer like we did having to watch Victoria with Stitch while Billy looking in. Billy cheating with Kelly made no sense at all. Looking forward to Chelsea's fashion show, hope we really get to see a cat fight with her and Chloe.

Villy fan, here! And, I already feel as if I'm suffering, with more to come. I'm hanging in there, though, as all of you did. I guess it comes with the territory!

Villy fan here too! Villy, just like Chadam are meant to be together!

#29887   2014/03/26 07:36PM
    TwoOfEach

Team Villy too. Billy is acting like a jerk, but he's still better than that boring snooze Snitch. Also, I love that Chelsea is Villy's biggest cheerleader right now.

#29888   2014/03/27 04:29AM
    Axl Rose

Kind of ironic but once Adam gets back, I wonder Chelsea will still be a Villy cheerleader especially after what Billy tried to do to her husband

#29889   2014/03/27 12:24PM
    TwoOfEach

In all honesty, she probably will still support Villy as a couple even after Adam returns. She wants Johnny to have a happy, stable two parent home--its why she gave him up.

#29890   2014/03/27 12:34PM
    Axl Rose

But after what Billy did to him Adam is probably going to want payback for Billy trying to kill him

« 2984 2985 2986 2987 2988 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list