List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:55PM, Views: 1463762, Replies: 30994
    « 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 » »| page:
    #29761   2014/03/08 08:46AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    cdhg

Here is something I posted elsewhere.

Adam could have both a new face and amnesia. For some reason he ends up back in Genoa City. There could be a bar scene at the GCAC where it all started for them. Adam could sit down beside Chelsea, order a Scotch. Perhaps he has already been at the bar and has returned but is drunk. He could start hitting on Chelsea with them getting into an argument. She could throw her drink into Adam's face and when he gets up to wipe he face off, she would notice his ring. Perhaps he also calls her Spunky Terror or Gidget With a Chainsaw. He could say things here and there that would allow her to know that this is Adam. He would say certain things, hold the baby in certain ways, etc. that would leave no doubt to Chelsea he is Adam.

From there, Chelsea would invite him to the PH to stay. She would encourage him to keep his identity quiet based on how he is not liked. She could tell him some of his history, but leave out certain parts such as the hit and run accident. She would do that to protect her family and to not lose Adam, which would be basically the same reasons Adam covered up the accident. Their love would grow strong and Adam would fall in love with Chelsea even though he has no memory of her.

Over time, Adam would interact with others including the Newmans and get along with them, without them knowing who he is. He would still have the snark and say certain things that would puzzle them. Eventually, Adam would get his memory back and the truth would come out perhaps by something he says. He then would be arrested for the hit and run and that story would play out positively for Chadam over time. Also, upon regaining memory, Adam would give Chelsea his version of that night.

Another scenario would be Victor also knowing the truth and do to having a better relationship with his son who has amnesia and a new face would also keep the secret along with Chelsea. I prefer Chelsea being the only one to know at least first, but think either option could be interesting.

This would provide for Chadam to do their first con together, so to speak, as Adam would not tell people who he is as well, due to being convinced not to do so by Chelsea and possibly Victor.

When Victor told Chelsea that Adam would face hit and run charges if back in Genoa City, Chelsea said they would deal with it then. What I have described above would be a way of dealing with it.

Of course, they could con others regarding Adam's identify if back in town with his memory, but a new face as well. Chelsea hearing Adam's version of the story might convince her to encourage him to keep quiet and that he has paid enough for the accident and agree with him that others would not believe the truth, which would be his version.

Adam would be a NEWman in more ways than one.

#29762   2014/03/08 08:53AM
    cdhg

I thought it was a great week for Chelsea scenes. It was probably my favorite week of episodes for her in a while. In saying that, I have been enjoying her scenes in previous weeks.

I liked all three episodes days. She had great scenes with Connor, Anita, Billy, Victor, Sharon, and Shick. It is great to see her interact with such a variety of characters.

Even towards the end of Friday's episode, Sharon mentioned to Nick understanding Chelsea being upset due to losing the love of her life. I know a number of Chadam fans do not care for Sharon, but it was still nice hearing "love of her life" in reference to Chelsea's feelings for Adam, if from another character. I know that Shelly Altman mentioned that Chelsea was the love of Adam's life in a soap mag from a little while back.

#29763   2014/03/08 08:56AM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: I'm on the fence about what Victor knows. Next week should be good.

3/13 Victor and Chelsea get news about Adam

3/14 An unexpected visitor surprises Chelsea

I will be curious as to the news that Chelsea and Victor receive about Adam. We should be seeing scenes involving them and the homeless man from the accident scene soon.

I figure the unexpected visitor is Jeff. I can see those scenes being emotional scenes.

#29764   2014/03/08 09:10AM
    cdhg

Quote Axl Rose: I could see nu-Adam showing up by May Sweeps with them casting nu-Adam soon enough but that we won't see his face until May Sweeps and even then we won't see Adam return right away and he'll return to Genoa City by late June early July

Those dates make good sense. May and July are both sweeps periods. Connor was born last August and will have his birthday this August.

I figure whoever is playing the body of Adam is some current cast or crew member or some day player or stunt person. I am on the fence of whether they have the person in place yet, while leaning towards no.

Right now I am not thinking Victor knows more than he is letting on, but I am kind of on the fence regarding that. Now, he may found out more than he shares with Chelsea. As he was looking at the pictures in the episode on Friday before calling Victor, he did not have one of Adam and Connor on his desk. Perhaps, Victor was motivated some by still wanting to have a relationship with Adam with his other children not having much to do with him currently.

It looked like the person with the gloves who went into that room was a woman from my perspective. I know some have speculated the likes of Patty and Skye, but they would not be doing surgery, hopefully. If it was Skye, then that puts the marriage of Chadam at question, but then they could use that strong commitment to just remarry anyway. I could see them wanting to renew their vows with no secrets standing in the way. Of course, whoever has Adam in that room, got him to that room, or was in that room, could have various possibilities. It was a dark and gloomy looking place.

#29765   2014/03/09 07:11AM
    Axl Rose

Quote cdhg: Here is something I posted elsewhere.

Adam could have both a new face and amnesia. For some reason he ends up back in Genoa City. There could be a bar scene at the GCAC where it all started for them. Adam could sit down beside Chelsea, order a Scotch. Perhaps he has already been at the bar and has returned but is drunk. He could start hitting on Chelsea with them getting into an argument. She could throw her drink into Adam's face and when he gets up to wipe he face off, she would notice his ring. Perhaps he also calls her Spunky Terror or Gidget With a Chainsaw. He could say things here and there that would allow her to know that this is Adam. He would say certain things, hold the baby in certain ways, etc. that would leave no doubt to Chelsea he is Adam.

From there, Chelsea would invite him to the PH to stay. She would encourage him to keep his identity quiet based on how he is not liked. She could tell him some of his history, but leave out certain parts such as the hit and run accident. She would do that to protect her family and to not lose Adam, which would be basically the same reasons Adam covered up the accident. Their love would grow strong and Adam would fall in love with Chelsea even though he has no memory of her.

Over time, Adam would interact with others including the Newmans and get along with them, without them knowing who he is. He would still have the snark and say certain things that would puzzle them. Eventually, Adam would get his memory back and the truth would come out perhaps by something he says. He then would be arrested for the hit and run and that story would play out positively for Chadam over time. Also, upon regaining memory, Adam would give Chelsea his version of that night.

Another scenario would be Victor also knowing the truth and do to having a better relationship with his son who has amnesia and a new face would also keep the secret along with Chelsea. I prefer Chelsea being the only one to know at least first, but think either option could be interesting.

This would provide for Chadam to do their first con together, so to speak, as Adam would not tell people who he is as well, due to being convinced not to do so by Chelsea and possibly Victor.

When Victor told Chelsea that Adam would face hit and run charges if back in Genoa City, Chelsea said they would deal with it then. What I have described above would be a way of dealing with it.

Of course, they could con others regarding Adam's identify if back in town with his memory, but a new face as well. Chelsea hearing Adam's version of the story might convince her to encourage him to keep quiet and that he has paid enough for the accident and agree with him that others would not believe the truth, which would be his version.

Adam would be a NEWman in more ways than one.

Since you put your storyline scenario like this, I actually like it, it keeps things interesting for sure, have you ever thought about writing a Y & R fanfic, because if you haven't then you should go on a certain website and check out my Y & R fanfic

s13.zetaboards.com/toptv/index

#29766   2014/03/09 07:12AM
    Axl Rose

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Axl Rose: I could see nu-Adam showing up by May Sweeps with them casting nu-Adam soon enough but that we won't see his face until May Sweeps and even then we won't see Adam return right away and he'll return to Genoa City by late June early July

Those dates make good sense. May and July are both sweeps periods. Connor was born last August and will have his birthday this August.

I figure whoever is playing the body of Adam is some current cast or crew member or some day player or stunt person. I am on the fence of whether they have the person in place yet, while leaning towards no.

Right now I am not thinking Victor knows more than he is letting on, but I am kind of on the fence regarding that. Now, he may found out more than he shares with Chelsea. As he was looking at the pictures in the episode on Friday before calling Victor, he did not have one of Adam and Connor on his desk. Perhaps, Victor was motivated some by still wanting to have a relationship with Adam with his other children not having much to do with him currently.

It looked like the person with the gloves who went into that room was a woman from my perspective. I know some have speculated the likes of Patty and Skye, but they would not be doing surgery, hopefully. If it was Skye, then that puts the marriage of Chadam at question, but then they could use that strong commitment to just remarry anyway. I could see them wanting to renew their vows with no secrets standing in the way. Of course, whoever has Adam in that room, got him to that room, or was in that room, could have various possibilities. It was a dark and gloomy looking place.

I know right but the question remains, just who will be cast as the nu-Adam? You have any suggestions as to who the re-cast Adam should be?

#29767   2014/03/09 11:27AM
    Axl Rose

Good afternoon Chadam fans

#29768   2014/03/09 04:05PM
    TwoOfEach

From Angelica McDaniel's live tweet:

Will Chelsea's efforts to find Adam pay off? Or will she find love again w/ someone else? She's my favorite!

adam is still out there, somewhere, so it's going to be a bumpy road!

What do you think she means by bumpy road?

#29769   2014/03/09 04:50PM
    ericlizafan

I don't see Chelsea finding love anywhere else.

The surprise visitor will be her dad.

#29770   2014/03/09 05:28PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: From Angelica McDaniel's live tweet:

Will Chelsea's efforts to find Adam pay off? Or will she find love again w/ someone else? She's my favorite!

adam is still out there, somewhere, so it's going to be a bumpy road!

What do you think she means by bumpy road?

I think the bumpy road can apply to a variety of things.

It can apply to the efforts to find Adam especially if he has a new face. If he has a new face and amnesia it complicates finding him. Also, it can apply to Chadam reconnecting upon Adam returning/being discovered would take some time if there is a new face, a new face with amnesia, the hit and run mess still to deal with, Victor being involved, etc.

I am not seeing her finding love somewhere else, with her deep love and connection existing for Adam. I would only see her moving on if Adam was gone for a real long time, or word was relayed back that he was not coming back to Chelsea due to being threatened or blackmailed or someone providing false information about his situation.

Adam's last words to Connor about going away for a little while but returning to him and mommy soon, Adam's note to Chelsea, Billy's words to Chelsea regarding Adam's last words pertaining to her and Connor, Chelsea's last words to Adam on the phone, and the continual emphasize on Chadam's rings seem to point to a strong connection and love story between them.

I see the bumpy road part also being vague since the timing of the recast will play a part in how much movement occurs in the story regarding Adam being found, discovered, returning, etc.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/09 05:35PM
    « 2972 2973 2974 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 2981 2982 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list