List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 12:28AM, Views: 1509292, Replies: 31440
    « 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972 2973 » »| page:
    #29671   2014/02/27 09:30PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    cdhg

In watching the Chelsea/Jack/Victor scenes, I understand Chelsea's insecurities but I get tired of her being written that way. She did not come across very strong when asking Victor is he would take the baby from her IMO. In a real sense, it should be laughable that Victor would even be able to do that (I know he has money) given his history and everything, not to mention the evidence and lengths that would have to be taken to prove Chelsea as an unfit mother.

I did not see the phone call at the end as being from Victor and am not sure what would be gained from that, but of course we know what Victor is capable of. I would understand Victor wanting Chelsea to keep turning to him for assistance. I basically just saw the phone call as something to get Chelsea to thinking Adam may be alive and thus want to search for him. I did not see anything sinister in that last Jack and Victor scene beyond just their usual arguing.

I am having some difficulty with the foreshadowing sensors on things pertaining to this storyline. I actually think Victor is trying to be helpful, but that will cause problems from others as a result IMO.

It is like a mystery storyline on who Chelsea should trust.

#29672   2014/02/27 09:46PM
    cdhg

The Chelsea/Jack/Victor scenes in the Canadian episode continued with the arguing between Jack and Victor. Chelsea was scared about Victor taking the baby from her and asking him multiple times about it. He told her if he wanted to do that he would have done that after the kidnapping. He told her if she needed someone he was the one to turn to. He mentioned Nick and Victoria not wanting anything to do with him and Abby living her life.

Jack and Victor later had a scene at the GCAC. Victor told Jack that he did not care if Chelsea trusted him after Jack brought up it to Victor about Chelsea not trusting him. Victor told Jack that he gave her a lot to think about. Both had their cell phones out but Victor did not have his in hand, it seemed when he left. I know there is some thought Victor might have made the call to Chelsea. Anyways, Chelsea received a call with static. She said "Hello, who is there" with her looking down at her phone and seeing that it was from an unknown caller with her saying, "Adam". This seems to be what gets her to looking for Adam and asking Victor's assistance in the matter.

On another note, I was thinking that Chelsea fearing Victor taking the baby would just be a fear since Jack has the guardianship anyway. That would have to be changed or revoked for Victor to have any standing. Since Jack and Kelly are going to be involved, should Jack take things too far, due to Victor, and try to get Chelsea declared an unfit mother, then it would be possible that Jack and Kelly would be the ones caring for Connor, should Jack and Kelly become serious or even marry. If Chloe somehow conspired with Jack with them thinking it is in the best interest of Connor, it would add to the mess. It would be some soapy mess if Kelly ended up being the hit and run driver while being around Connor and caring for him. I am not saying that I expect those things to happen, but was just throwing that out there. Then, Adam might possibly return with a big mess in place. A lot of people would have egg on their face in this storyline if things played out like that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 09:49PM
    #29673   2014/02/28 01:42AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: I'm sure Victor had someone search for Adam when he heard that his body had not been found. And Victor always gets what he wants, so I think they found him. Adam could have been badly burned, so Victor would have him stashed away somewhere for care and plastic surgery. I would not put it past Victor to keep his son Adam away from Chelsea and Connor as well as everyone in Genoa City until it is to his advantage to bring him back to Genoa City. The scene can cut to Victor in a hospital in Switzerland in a Swiss clinic with Victor asking the doctors just how his son is doing and then cut to Adam in a hospital bed not only badly burned but Adam being heavily bandaged and then Adam's bandages eventually coming off with Adam's new face being revealed post plastic surgery.

#29674   2014/02/28 02:11AM
    Axl Rose

Either way if Adam is alive, since there was no body recovered just a watch that means Adam is not dead he is alive but the GCPD presume Adam to be dead along with everybody else in town so what if all including Chelsea and Victor have Adam declared legally dead?

Then if that happens, cue Adam's return to Genoa City...

But how I would do it would be that in a hospital in Europe, preferably Switzerland there is a man lying in a hospital bed badly burned to the point where he was disfigured and he is bandaged heavily in terms of his face being heavily bandaged while he is lying there he is able to move and day by day he gets more stronger almost to the point where his bodily functions get more stronger by the day and he is recuperating in this Swiss hospital but he is still heavily bandaged obviously

Cue the bandages coming off as the doctors begin to prep him for his facial reconstruction surgery but in his hospital room on his table there is a picture of Chelsea and his son Connor...the heavily bandaged man is revealed to be Adam who is still badly burned in terms of his face

Then Adam ends up getting the plastic surgery to reconstruct his face and after that is said and done, nu-Adam has a "new face" quite literally as he is recovering from his surgery

But he eventually leaves the Swiss clinic in Switzerland to make it back to Genoa City to prove his innocence that he wasn't the hit and run driver because he starts to suspect that he didn't do it and that he was framed for the crime

Nu-Adam then heads back to Genoa City new face and all, is going by an alias, the alias being a fake name/identity as he then ingratiates himself into Genoa City society where he ends up seeing everyone again in town but they have no idea that this man is really Adam with a new face, they only know him by his alias since Adam would be unrecognizable to them all including Victor

Then nu-Adam comes face to face with Chelsea and when he does she will have no idea that this man is really her husband Adam or that he is really Connor's father but she will of course be drawn to nu-Adam in the sense that Chelsea is trying to move on with her life as a single mother raising Connor since she had her husband declared legally dead only he isn't dead and he is alive but that he is this new man that she has been drawn to since Adam has a new face

Chelsea she of course starts to fall for nu-Adam but she of course thinks she is dishonoring her husband Adam by moving on even though she has no idea that the man she is moving on with is really her husband Adam with a new face, with plastic surgery

Of course nu-Adam and Chelsea start to fall in love more and more while she only knows him by his alias, and then Chelsea brings nu-Adam around Connor with Connor who of course at this point will be SORASed to about a toddler

Nu-Adam all the while under his alias starts to prove his innocence as he then ends up finding out eventually who the real hit and run driver was that night who killed Delia as nu-Adam ends up finding the proof of it himself so he decides to host a party at the GCAC and that he personally is hosting this party because he wants people to know just who the real hit and run driver is but also he wants people to know who he really is

Cue the party as everyone in town anyone who is anyone will be at the GCAC, and nu-Adam under his alias new face and all as the host of this party makes his entrance into the party by telling them all that the reason they are all gathered here at the GCAC is because he wants them all to know the truth, the truth being who he really is but the truth about a certain little girl's death, that being Delia Abbott's death

Nu-Adam then shows everyone proof that it wasn't Adam who ran Delia down that night and that the real hit and run driver that night was none other than Kelly Andrews which shocks everyone including Billy and Victoria as well as Chloe and Kevin and Victor and Chelsea as well as everyone in the ballroom as they realize that Adam is innocent of the crime and that Kelly did it

Of course Kelly she is naturally shocked as she starts to tell everyone that she had no idea that she even hit Delia and that the reason she doesn't remember doing it was because she was drunk that night so drunk that she blacked out while she was driving

Then nu-Adam starts to tell them all that the other reason they were all gathered here in the ballroom was because he wanted them all to know that the name they know him by is not his real one and that he is not who he said he was and that his real name, the one he was born with was Victor Newman, Jr.

He then says to everyone "My real name is Adam Newman and I'm home!"

This of course shocks everyone including Chelsea and Victor and Jack especially as they are all in disbelief that he is really Adam until he makes his case saying that he had plastic surgery done on his face

Chelsea then says that she was drawn to him right from the start but that she had no idea that he was really her husband but also that she had him declared legally dead

Of course Nick, Victoria, Abby, Avery, Dylan, etc. are all in disbelief that he is really Adam as well as everyone else there at the party including Billy, Kelly, Neil, Tyler, Leslie, Devon, Lily, Cane, Michael, Lauren, Jill, etc.

Nu-Adam then says to everyone that if they want him to take a DNA test to prove who he really is, he will do it because at this point he has nothing left to hide nothing left to lose

He then ends up taking the DNA test and it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is really Adam

But also Kelly ends up being arrested for Delia's hit and run

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/28 02:15AM
    #29675   2014/02/28 03:01AM
    Axl Rose

A great Adam re-cast I don't know why I didn't think of him before, but how about Colin Egglesfield as the new Adam? He played Josh Madden on All My Children now he would make a great re-cast for Adam

#29676   2014/02/28 05:40AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Either way if Adam is alive, since there was no body recovered just a watch that means Adam is not dead he is alive but the GCPD presume Adam to be dead along with everybody else in town so what if all including Chelsea and Victor have Adam declared legally dead?

Then if that happens, cue Adam's return to Genoa City...

But how I would do it would be that in a hospital in Europe, preferably Switzerland there is a man lying in a hospital bed badly burned to the point where he was disfigured and he is bandaged heavily in terms of his face being heavily bandaged while he is lying there he is able to move and day by day he gets more stronger almost to the point where his bodily functions get more stronger by the day and he is recuperating in this Swiss hospital but he is still heavily bandaged obviously

Cue the bandages coming off as the doctors begin to prep him for his facial reconstruction surgery but in his hospital room on his table there is a picture of Chelsea and his son Connor...the heavily bandaged man is revealed to be Adam who is still badly burned in terms of his face

Then Adam ends up getting the plastic surgery to reconstruct his face and after that is said and done, nu-Adam has a "new face" quite literally as he is recovering from his surgery

But he eventually leaves the Swiss clinic in Switzerland to make it back to Genoa City to prove his innocence that he wasn't the hit and run driver because he starts to suspect that he didn't do it and that he was framed for the crime

Nu-Adam then heads back to Genoa City new face and all, is going by an alias, the alias being a fake name/identity as he then ingratiates himself into Genoa City society where he ends up seeing everyone again in town but they have no idea that this man is really Adam with a new face, they only know him by his alias since Adam would be unrecognizable to them all including Victor

Then nu-Adam comes face to face with Chelsea and when he does she will have no idea that this man is really her husband Adam or that he is really Connor's father but she will of course be drawn to nu-Adam in the sense that Chelsea is trying to move on with her life as a single mother raising Connor since she had her husband declared legally dead only he isn't dead and he is alive but that he is this new man that she has been drawn to since Adam has a new face

Chelsea she of course starts to fall for nu-Adam but she of course thinks she is dishonoring her husband Adam by moving on even though she has no idea that the man she is moving on with is really her husband Adam with a new face, with plastic surgery

Of course nu-Adam and Chelsea start to fall in love more and more while she only knows him by his alias, and then Chelsea brings nu-Adam around Connor with Connor who of course at this point will be SORASed to about a toddler

Nu-Adam all the while under his alias starts to prove his innocence as he then ends up finding out eventually who the real hit and run driver was that night who killed Delia as nu-Adam ends up finding the proof of it himself so he decides to host a party at the GCAC and that he personally is hosting this party because he wants people to know just who the real hit and run driver is but also he wants people to know who he really is

Cue the party as everyone in town anyone who is anyone will be at the GCAC, and nu-Adam under his alias new face and all as the host of this party makes his entrance into the party by telling them all that the reason they are all gathered here at the GCAC is because he wants them all to know the truth, the truth being who he really is but the truth about a certain little girl's death, that being Delia Abbott's death

Nu-Adam then shows everyone proof that it wasn't Adam who ran Delia down that night and that the real hit and run driver that night was none other than Kelly Andrews which shocks everyone including Billy and Victoria as well as Chloe and Kevin and Victor and Chelsea as well as everyone in the ballroom as they realize that Adam is innocent of the crime and that Kelly did it

Of course Kelly she is naturally shocked as she starts to tell everyone that she had no idea that she even hit Delia and that the reason she doesn't remember doing it was because she was drunk that night so drunk that she blacked out while she was driving

Then nu-Adam starts to tell them all that the other reason they were all gathered here in the ballroom was because he wanted them all to know that the name they know him by is not his real one and that he is not who he said he was and that his real name, the one he was born with was Victor Newman, Jr.

He then says to everyone "My real name is Adam Newman and I'm home!"

This of course shocks everyone including Chelsea and Victor and Jack especially as they are all in disbelief that he is really Adam until he makes his case saying that he had plastic surgery done on his face

Chelsea then says that she was drawn to him right from the start but that she had no idea that he was really her husband but also that she had him declared legally dead

Of course Nick, Victoria, Abby, Avery, Dylan, etc. are all in disbelief that he is really Adam as well as everyone else there at the party including Billy, Kelly, Neil, Tyler, Leslie, Devon, Lily, Cane, Michael, Lauren, Jill, etc.

Nu-Adam then says to everyone that if they want him to take a DNA test to prove who he really is, he will do it because at this point he has nothing left to hide nothing left to lose

He then ends up taking the DNA test and it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is really Adam

But also Kelly ends up being arrested for Delia's hit and run

#29677   2014/02/28 06:13AM
    RuthieJane

If Adam is alive he probably would have expected Chelsea to be on her way to Paris. So, Chelsea needs to get her butt there if she really feels like he is alive. Why would he come back to her in Genoa City?

#29678   2014/02/28 06:33AM
    Axl Rose

Quote RuthieJane: If Adam is alive he probably would have expected Chelsea to be on her way to Paris. So, Chelsea needs to get her butt there if she really feels like he is alive. Why would he come back to her in Genoa City?

Maybe because then by doing that he can prove his innocence because maybe what if Adam figures out or he starts to figure out that he is innocent of Delia's hit and run

#29679   2014/02/28 06:45AM
    RuthieJane

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote RuthieJane: If Adam is alive he probably would have expected Chelsea to be on her way to Paris. So, Chelsea needs to get her butt there if she really feels like he is alive. Why would he come back to her in Genoa City?

Maybe because then by doing that he can prove his innocence because maybe what if Adam figures out or he starts to figure out that he is innocent of Delia's hit and run

Someone else should prove his innocence for it to be believable.
    It would be more romantic for them to meet in Paris as the truth comes out at home in Genoa City.

#29680   2014/02/28 06:53AM
    Axl Rose

Quote RuthieJane:
    Quote Axl Rose:

Someone else should prove his innocence for it to be believable.
    It would be more romantic for them to meet in Paris as the truth comes out at home in Genoa City.

You do have a point but then again if nu-Adam were to show up like how I suggested in my storyline scenario then it would add more drama and more excitement at the same time

« 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972 2973 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list