List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 08:28PM, Views: 1466495, Replies: 31029
    « 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972 » »| page:
    #29661   2014/02/27 10:30AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    3WishGenie

Quote TwoOfEach: I don't quite get the unfit mother thing either. The legal papers were designed to be a deterrent against a custody battle; if Victor had Chelsea declared unfit custody would go to Jack.

I do think its being set up as angst for Chadam. Adam has always wanted his father's love and approval and to be a part of a family. When he comes back, Victor and Chelsea will likely be frenemies (at worst) and Connor will be receiving the love and attention Adam was denied as a child. Once Adam gets over the initial outrage, Connor and Chelsea can serve as a bridge between Adam and the rest of the Newmans. Civility for her sake but underlying tension due to the past.

Adam would also know that Victor helped Chelsea find him and reunite him with his family. How can he be angry about that? It all depends how they resolve the H&R. If he remains the guilty party, there won't be any bridging with the other Newman sibblings, only Victor.

#29662   2014/02/27 10:33AM
    Axl Rose

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote TwoOfEach: I don't quite get the unfit mother thing either. The legal papers were designed to be a deterrent against a custody battle; if Victor had Chelsea declared unfit custody would go to Jack.

I do think its being set up as angst for Chadam. Adam has always wanted his father's love and approval and to be a part of a family. When he comes back, Victor and Chelsea will likely be frenemies (at worst) and Connor will be receiving the love and attention Adam was denied as a child. Once Adam gets over the initial outrage, Connor and Chelsea can serve as a bridge between Adam and the rest of the Newmans. Civility for her sake but underlying tension due to the past.

Adam would also know that Victor helped Chelsea find him and reunite him with his family. How can he be angry about that? It all depends how they resolve the H&R. If he remains the guilty party, there won't be any bridging with the other Newman sibblings, only Victor.

Exactly and the only way to bridge Adam with his siblings as well as the rest of the town is for them to all find out that Adam didn't hit Delia and that he was being framed for the hit and run

#29663   2014/02/27 10:33AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: I'm sure Victor had someone search for Adam when he heard that his body had not been found. And Victor always gets what he wants, so I think they found him. Adam could have been badly burned, so Victor would have him stashed away somewhere for care and plastic surgery. I would not put it past Victor to keep his son Adam away from Chelsea and Connor as well as everyone in Genoa City until it is to his advantage to bring him back to Genoa City. The scene can cut to Victor in a hospital in Switzerland in a Swiss clinic with Victor asking the doctors just how his son is doing and then cut to Adam in a hospital bed not only badly burned but Adam being heavily bandaged and then Adam's bandages eventually coming off with Adam's new face being revealed post plastic surgery.

#29664   2014/02/27 10:45AM
    3WishGenie

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

Exactly and the only way to bridge Adam with his siblings as well as the rest of the town is for them to all find out that Adam didn't hit Delia and that he was being framed for the hit and run

That's probably how its going to go. The new guy will be a JFP hire so she'll start him off on the right foot. All other characters will apologize to him and he'll have sunshine coming out of a$$ then he'll move on to his next s/l LOL!

#29665   2014/02/27 10:47AM
    Axl Rose

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote 3WishGenie:

That's probably how its going to go. The new guy will be a JFP hire so she'll start him off on the right foot. All other characters will apologize to him and he'll have sunshine coming out of a$$ then he'll move on to his next s/l LOL!

A storyline that will include him breaking free from his father and starting his own company to rival Newman/Chancellor and Jabot, with Adam starting his own company from the ground up and Chelsea's fashion line being a part of Adam's company

#29666   2014/02/27 11:15AM
    Axl Rose

Most of us know Victor's MO. Just like the Cassie look alike. I began suspecting it but until Victor met her face to face it was only a guess. I agree he did tell Chloe he did not know what she is going through. Slip of the tongue on Victor's part probably not. Sometime soon he might say to Chelsea so what if Adam where not dead. I could reunite you with him all for access to Connor of course. He is an evil rat bastard.

#29667   2014/02/27 11:32AM
    Axl Rose

Let's bump our couple back up to where they belong

#29668   2014/02/27 12:41PM
    JohnyGrizzle

Mardi Gras, Baby Back in my city NOLA. I needed this vacay after this gloomy show and other distractions in my life.You guys have to come at least 1 year in your life. By the CHadaMM fan for life, keep the faith strong.

#29669   2014/02/27 01:16PM
    Axl Rose

I also think that Victor may know that Adam is alive and has him stashed away somewhere for his own protection and getting physical help to heal. Victor may be devious and vindictive but he also loves all his children even Adam and I remember him standing at the crash site and he had tears in his eyes.

He did send the PI to the crash site and he's not been heard of again. I wouldn't put it past Victor. With him, anything is possible. He could have sent Adam away for treatment overseas and plans to keep him there since he'd be arrested if he ever came back. Meanwhile he's holding down the fort and has access to his grandson.

#29670   2014/02/27 08:33PM
    3WishGenie

Adam called!

« 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list