List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 05:11PM, Views: 1520888, Replies: 31507
    « 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 » »| page:
    #29591   2014/02/21 11:52PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Jacee Wojo: Ari1 we must have been posting at the same time, but read the same thing about the fashion show. In my long post I just said the same thing about Chloe being involved in the fashion show. What a joke!!!

Hi Jacee! I haven't been watching either. I have no desire. I just read the recaps. I hate how they write everyone as the biggest hypocrites. I can't stand Chloe and don't know why anyone would. What is the point of her character? I hate how she and Kevin always trash Adam. I don't find that entertaining.

As for Victor, he's beyond redemption. Why would Chelsea tell him that she knows he was keeping Adam's secret to protect him, smh. He was blackmailing Adam. Everyone knows it (Nikki, Nick, Vicki, Jack, etc.) except Chelsea. Just last week Victor was calling Adam a sicko and telling Billy he kept his secret to protect Conner. Wtf? If the writers want us to buy anything thunder Victor says, how about not changing his story every other day. When I read that Victor told Chelsea that Adam betrayed him by conspiring with Jack to take NE last year, I guess he left out the part where Adam took a bullet for him and gave him back his company. I just can't with all of this bs. Victor is evil personified. I wish he would just die.

Hi again,

We are doing the same thing - just reading the recaps and I check this thread to see if anything new is happening. I have no interest in watching and everything you wrote I completely agree with. I can't keep up with Victor and what he says. It's like a revolving door. I just think they insult the viewers intelligence by constantly changing everything. I just took a look at the spoilers and even they make no sense. I feel like whoever comes up with the spoilers puts anything down to cover all bases.

I feel the same way about Chloe and Kevin and ever since their stupid idea of Tag and Grab (think that was what they called it) when Adam realized it wasn't going to be anything and wanted out of it they have hated him. They thought they were going to be rich and when that didn't happen they went into the business of being thieves. Chloe even stole from Mrs. C. Her and her stupid cat suit. Next thing you know she gets out of it and crucifies Kevin because he stuck with it. It was all her stupid idea to begin with. What an example for a mother to set for her daughter. One of the spoilers I read said Chloe is going to try and claim Chelsea an unfit mother. I hope Chelsea remembers what Chloe use to do because the list goes on and on.

Like you said last week Victor was an a$$hole and this week he is suppose to be kind and loving. Why Chelsea would tell him that she knows he was keeping Adam's secret to protect him, when he was clearly blackmailing Adam and the whole town knows it I have no idea. Another example of insulting the viewer's intelligence and hoping we wouldn't remember. Just frosts me. Victor is only out for Victor and yes he definitely left out the part how Adam took a bullet for him and Adam got his company back because he hoped that his father would finally love him. Everything Adam did was to prove himself to Victor in order to hopefully gain the love from his father. When he finally realized that would never happen is when he knew that he would never, ever be that type of father to Connor. I agree Victor is evil and personified - killing him off would have been a whole lot better than Deliah who was a sweet, innocent 7 year old child.

I know it's too much to hope that Chelsea is just listening to Victor in order to get Connor back, but knows better then to believe him. I don't have much hope just as I don't have hope for Chelsea finally realizing that Chloe is poison to her. When I read that about the fashion show I knew that wish was for nothing.

This use to be such a good soap, and I know it won't be the same ever again unless JFP is gone. We saw what she did to GL. I can see the same thing happening with the Y&R now. I prepared myself about a year ago and started watching GH and DOOL. I really like both of them. DOOL is really good right now. I guess that's why I don't miss not watching Y&R. The only thing I really miss is the ChadaMM s/l we were finally given, but for such a short time. I don't care about anything else that this soap has. All of the rest is just boring.

Thanks Ari1 I feel better now knowing someone feels as I do and being able to vent!!!

#29592   2014/02/22 04:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Jacee Wojo: Ari1 we must have been posting at the same time, but read the same thing about the fashion show. In my long post I just said the same thing about Chloe being involved in the fashion show. What a joke!!!

Hi Jacee! I haven't been watching either. I have no desire. I just read the recaps. I hate how they write everyone as the biggest hypocrites. I can't stand Chloe and don't know why anyone would. What is the point of her character? I hate how she and Kevin always trash Adam. I don't find that entertaining.

As for Victor, he's beyond redemption. Why would Chelsea tell him that she knows he was keeping Adam's secret to protect him, smh. He was blackmailing Adam. Everyone knows it (Nikki, Nick, Vicki, Jack, etc.) except Chelsea. Just last week Victor was calling Adam a sicko and telling Billy he kept his secret to protect Conner. Wtf? If the writers want us to buy anything thunder Victor says, how about not changing his story every other day. When I read that Victor told Chelsea that Adam betrayed him by conspiring with Jack to take NE last year, I guess he left out the part where Adam took a bullet for him and gave him back his company. I just can't with all of this bs. Victor is evil personified. I wish he would just die.

Hi again,

We are doing the same thing - just reading the recaps and I check this thread to see if anything new is happening. I have no interest in watching and everything you wrote I completely agree with. I can't keep up with Victor and what he says. It's like a revolving door. I just think they insult the viewers intelligence by constantly changing everything. I just took a look at the spoilers and even they make no sense. I feel like whoever comes up with the spoilers puts anything down to cover all bases.

I feel the same way about Chloe and Kevin and ever since their stupid idea of Tag and Grab (think that was what they called it) when Adam realized it wasn't going to be anything and wanted out of it they have hated him. They thought they were going to be rich and when that didn't happen they went into the business of being thieves. Chloe even stole from Mrs. C. Her and her stupid cat suit. Next thing you know she gets out of it and crucifies Kevin because he stuck with it. It was all her stupid idea to begin with. What an example for a mother to set for her daughter. One of the spoilers I read said Chloe is going to try and claim Chelsea an unfit mother. I hope Chelsea remembers what Chloe use to do because the list goes on and on.

Like you said last week Victor was an a$$hole and this week he is suppose to be kind and loving. Why Chelsea would tell him that she knows he was keeping Adam's secret to protect him, when he was clearly blackmailing Adam and the whole town knows it I have no idea. Another example of insulting the viewer's intelligence and hoping we wouldn't remember. Just frosts me. Victor is only out for Victor and yes he definitely left out the part how Adam took a bullet for him and Adam got his company back because he hoped that his father would finally love him. Everything Adam did was to prove himself to Victor in order to hopefully gain the love from his father. When he finally realized that would never happen is when he knew that he would never, ever be that type of father to Connor. I agree Victor is evil and personified - killing him off would have been a whole lot better than Deliah who was a sweet, innocent 7 year old child.

I know it's too much to hope that Chelsea is just listening to Victor in order to get Connor back, but knows better then to believe him. I don't have much hope just as I don't have hope for Chelsea finally realizing that Chloe is poison to her. When I read that about the fashion show I knew that wish was for nothing.

This use to be such a good soap, and I know it won't be the same ever again unless JFP is gone. We saw what she did to GL. I can see the same thing happening with the Y&R now. I prepared myself about a year ago and started watching GH and DOOL. I really like both of them. DOOL is really good right now. I guess that's why I don't miss not watching Y&R. The only thing I really miss is the ChadaMM s/l we were finally given, but for such a short time. I don't care about anything else that this soap has. All of the rest is just boring.

Thanks Ari1 I feel better now knowing someone feels as I do and being able to vent!!!

Hi Ari1 and Jacee!

Both of you express my sentiments exactly. I really have nothing to add. I wish Phelps would kill off Victor but that won't happen. She only disposes of fan favorites and beloved characters. Not the vile, evil, despicable ones that so richly deserve being punished.

Ari, I'm not watching either, only reading spoilers and recaps. I really cannot stomach looking at some of the cast after their behavior on social media. When I see them I feel nothing but contempt. I'm better off reading what's happening but it's like reading a frustrating, poorly written novel.

Speaking of being punished, I cannot believe what I'm reading that Chelsea doesn't rip Chloe a new one for taking her child halfway around the world. And that Chelsea asks Victor not to press charges? That makes no sense to me. What mother would not want to see her child's kidnapper punished? Hopefully I misinterpreted some of what I read.

I was about the throw in the towel on this show back in the fall, then I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and let Chadam pull me back in. I should have known better with JFP's history. I know better than to allow myself to become invested in a couple, her track record on that speaks for itself.

Jacee, I've been watching Days too and enjoying it immensely! It really has everything I watch a soap for right now. I'll start on GH if they pick up MM, but it was really easy for me to catch up with Days. I've watched it off and on since the very first episode with only small breaks over the years.

Well, for someone with nothing to add I sure rambled on. Hope you guys have a great weekend! Right now I'm not reading anything that's worth me tuning back in to watch.

#29593   2014/02/22 06:56AM
    Axl Rose

Plastic surgery route is the most plausible as far as an Adam re-cast goes and why? Because it gives the character of Adam a fresh start with the new actor who was cast into the role to give their own spin on the character of Adam and not to mention it gives a chance for the character of Adam to not only redeem himself with a new actor in the role but also gives Adam a chance to clear his name too

And not to mention if Adam was in the explosion then if he was in the car when it exploded then I don't care who you are but if you are in an explosion of that magnitude and you were to somehow survive then your face of course would be burned almost to the point where you would be disfigured

And certainly to the point where you would need plastic surgery so with that said Adam would need plastic surgery and Adam everyone thinks that he's dead so if he were to go walking around with his old face he would be instantly recognized and everyone would then find out that he's alive and then there would be a full scale manhunt for him

So if Adam were to have plastic surgery by changing his face then not only would he be unrecognizable but he would be able to ingratiate himself into the lives of his loved ones without them knowing who he really is and not to mention with a new face it would be easier for him to try to prove his innocence whereas if he were to come back with his old face he would be arrested immediately and where is the drama in that?

Whereas if Adam has a new face, all of his loved ones not only would they have no idea that he is really Adam with a new face but it also creates more drama especially if he lurks around town with his new face and watches his loved ones before approaching them with his new face

And nu-Adam post plastic surgery he could then introduce himself to everyone all over again by his new name going by a different name lying to everyone including Chelsea but doing it in order to prove his innocence

Which then could cause nu-Adam to prove that he is innocent of Delia's hit and run and then he finds proof to exonerate himself and to incriminate the real hit and run driver of Delia

And then there could end up being a party at the GCAC for the whole town and there nu-Adam exposes the real hit and run driver showing everyone proof of just who is the real driver

Of course then nu-Adam can afterwards tell the whole town just who he really is and that the name he gave them is not his real name and that his real name is Adam Newman and that he was born Victor Newman, Jr. and that he is really Adam with a new face

Of course then everyone would be in shock instantly that he is really Adam and that the whole time he lied to pretty much everyone about who he really is and that he had plastic surgery on his face but that he is not the real hit and run driver and that he never was

Chelsea of course as well as Victor would want him to take a DNA test to prove that he is who he says is and Adam of course would take the test and it ends up coming back that he is really Adam

And then nu-Adam's story with Chelsea can continue

#29594   2014/02/22 07:31AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Plastic surgery route is the most plausible as far as an Adam re-cast goes and why? Because it gives the character of Adam a fresh start with the new actor who was cast into the role to give their own spin on the character of Adam and not to mention it gives a chance for the character of Adam to not only redeem himself with a new actor in the role but also gives Adam a chance to clear his name too

And not to mention if Adam was in the explosion then if he was in the car when it exploded then I don't care who you are but if you are in an explosion of that magnitude and you were to somehow survive then your face of course would be burned almost to the point where you would be disfigured

And certainly to the point where you would need plastic surgery so with that said Adam would need plastic surgery and Adam everyone thinks that he's dead so if he were to go walking around with his old face he would be instantly recognized and everyone would then find out that he's alive and then there would be a full scale manhunt for him

So if Adam were to have plastic surgery by changing his face then not only would he be unrecognizable but he would be able to ingratiate himself into the lives of his loved ones without them knowing who he really is and not to mention with a new face it would be easier for him to try to prove his innocence whereas if he were to come back with his old face he would be arrested immediately and where is the drama in that?

Whereas if Adam has a new face, all of his loved ones not only would they have no idea that he is really Adam with a new face but it also creates more drama especially if he lurks around town with his new face and watches his loved ones before approaching them with his new face

And nu-Adam post plastic surgery he could then introduce himself to everyone all over again by his new name going by a different name lying to everyone including Chelsea but doing it in order to prove his innocence

Which then could cause nu-Adam to prove that he is innocent of Delia's hit and run and then he finds proof to exonerate himself and to incriminate the real hit and run driver of Delia

And then there could end up being a party at the GCAC for the whole town and there nu-Adam exposes the real hit and run driver showing everyone proof of just who is the real driver

Of course then nu-Adam can afterwards tell the whole town just who he really is and that the name he gave them is not his real name and that his real name is Adam Newman and that he was born Victor Newman, Jr. and that he is really Adam with a new face

Of course then everyone would be in shock instantly that he is really Adam and that the whole time he lied to pretty much everyone about who he really is and that he had plastic surgery on his face but that he is not the real hit and run driver and that he never was

Chelsea of course as well as Victor would want him to take a DNA test to prove that he is who he says is and Adam of course would take the test and it ends up coming back that he is really Adam

And not to mention Adam is alive because if he were dead we would have seen a body or his body would have been recovered and no body was ever found or recovered so that does raise the question of if Adam is alive or not, I would say he's alive but for right now they should consider him missing

#29595   2014/02/22 08:42AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Plastic surgery route is the most plausible as far as an Adam re-cast goes and why? Because it gives the character of Adam a fresh start with the new actor who was cast into the role to give their own spin on the character of Adam and not to mention it gives a chance for the character of Adam to not only redeem himself with a new actor in the role but also gives Adam a chance to clear his name too

#29596   2014/02/22 03:41PM
    TwoOfEach

Bumping up the love for our favorite couple. As annoying as Victor bonding with Chelsea might be for some, I'm glad Victor told chelsea that Adam lied because he didn't want to lose her and that Chelsea told Victor that she forgave Adam.

Spoilers for next week look interesting.I'm glad Chelsea isn't being back-burned and that she's keeping hope alive for Adam to return.

#29597   2014/02/22 04:38PM
    justtwocents

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Ari1:

Hi again,

Hi Ari1 and Jacee!

Both of you express my sentiments exactly. I really have nothing to add. I wish Phelps would kill off Victor but that won't happen. She only disposes of fan favorites and beloved characters. Not the vile, evil, despicable ones that so richly deserve being punished.

Ari, I'm not watching either, only reading spoilers and recaps. I really cannot stomach looking at some of the cast after their behavior on social media. When I see them I feel nothing but contempt. I'm better off reading what's happening but it's like reading a frustrating, poorly written novel.

Speaking of being punished, I cannot believe what I'm reading that Chelsea doesn't rip Chloe a new one for taking her child halfway around the world. And that Chelsea asks Victor not to press charges? That makes no sense to me. What mother would not want to see her child's kidnapper punished? Hopefully I misinterpreted some of what I read.

I was about the throw in the towel on this show back in the fall, then I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and let Chadam pull me back in. I should have known better with JFP's history. I know better than to allow myself to become invested in a couple, her track record on that speaks for itself.

Jacee, I've been watching Days too and enjoying it immensely! It really has everything I watch a soap for right now. I'll start on GH if they pick up MM, but it was really easy for me to catch up with Days. I've watched it off and on since the very first episode with only small breaks over the years.

Well, for someone with nothing to add I sure rambled on. Hope you guys have a great weekend! Right now I'm not reading anything that's worth me tuning back in to watch.

Since I rarely check in anymore I'm especially delighted to find Ari 1, Jacee and Homesick sharing exactly what I feel. Without MM, I've not missed Y&R at all -- especially with such crappy s/l's as I'm reading here. If anything, it confirms my time is being used in a MUCH wiser way. But I do miss this group, which is really the only reason I visit once in awhile (and in hopes of reading an update on MM)

I saw where the former Phyllis (Red) - can't recall her actual name (sorry!) is heading to Port Charles!!!! Oh, I sure hope she has MM in her luggage.

#29598   2014/02/22 04:45PM
    ericlizafan

I love that Chelsea has forgiven Adam, but I hate how close she is becoming with Victor. I hope they don't wait to long to bring Adam back...if only it was MM.

#29599   2014/02/23 01:50PM
    Sudsy Sue

Well, it's good that Angelica McDaniel realizes that Adam Newman is a vital character on Y &R. Now, if she would just admit that Adam doesn't need to be recast...MM needs to be reinstated!

#29600   2014/02/23 04:56PM
    ericlizafan

Quote Sudsy Sue: Well, it's good that Angelica McDaniel realizes that Adam Newman is a vital character on Y &R. Now, if she would just admit that Adam doesn't need to be recast...MM needs to be reinstated!

Here`s hoping!

« 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list