List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 06:11PM, Views: 1510488, Replies: 31449
    « 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 » »| page:
    #29581   2014/02/21 12:35PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    jamilah

Chloe to Chelsea: You gave this perfect baby boy Adam Newman as a father and that makes you the worst mother ever

How they hell could they make Chloe say this to Chelsea. Who is she to judge. I hope its proven Adam is not the driver

#29582   2014/02/21 01:07PM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah: Chloe to Chelsea: You gave this perfect baby boy Adam Newman as a father and that makes you the worst mother ever

How they hell could they make Chloe say this to Chelsea. Who is she to judge. I hope its proven Adam is not the driver

Lmao. The writing is so dumb. Um Chloe, you gave Delia Billy Abbot as a father, a notorious, irresponsible screw up. And true to character he left his child alone in the dark in a car next to a highway where she wandered off and was accidentally hit by a car. I guess that makes YOU the worst mother ever.

The hypocrisy on this show is unbearable.

#29583   2014/02/21 06:43PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah: Chloe to Chelsea: You gave this perfect baby boy Adam Newman as a father and that makes you the worst mother ever

Lmao. The writing is so dumb. Um Chloe, you gave Delia Billy Abbot as a father, a notorious, irresponsible screw up. And true to character he left his child alone in the dark in a car next to a highway where she wandered off and was accidentally hit by a car. I guess that makes YOU the worst mother ever.

The hypocrisy on this show is unbearable.

I know right, Chloe is the biggest example of what a hypocrite is

#29584   2014/02/21 06:56PM
    TwoOfEach

Chloe is such a waste of airtime. Hate her. Hate that Chelsea is always going to owe her for Connor's vision and feel that she has to put up with the abuse.

It seems that the only point of the kidnapping was for Chictor to bound. Thankfully, Chelsea is still wary of Victor but man is he working her. Chelsea was almost crying when she acknowledged that Connor looked like Adam. I'm still on the fence about Victor's sincerity. I honestly think he's sincere right now but I see that changing once he realizes that Adam is not really "gone."

#29585   2014/02/21 08:05PM
    TwoOfEach

Just wanted to add that the actor who played the witness to Billy & Adam's accident filmed again today but with the actors who play Paul and the new cop Mark Harding.

I also loved that Angelica McDaniels talked about Chadam in her interview. Chelsea's search for Adam is going to be a big story. Love that even in the midst of big professional success, she still hasn't given up on her husband.

#29586   2014/02/21 10:25PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote cdhg: The Chelsea and Victor scenes were great in today's Canadaian/Friday's US episode, IMO. Most of their scenes were on the Newman jet. I will provide a recap for anyone interested and/or has not watched. Chelsea, Victor, and Connor were also in the previews for Friday's Canadian/Monday's US episode.

I was glad to see Victor admit that it was an accident to Chelsea. It showed the softer side to Adam vs. the side of him calling Adam sick and how he was protecting Connor from Adam in his recent angry conversation with Villy. Chelsea expressed her wish that Adam had come forward after realizing it. I like when Chelsea told Victor that Adam was afraid of coming forward due to fear of losing Connor, that Victor told her that Adam was afraid of losing her as well. Victor questioned why why Adam felt abandoned as a child with him later telling her about Adam wrecking havoc when he came to town and later conspiring with Jack to take over NE (late 2012/early 2013).

Chelsea said she wished Adam knew that Victor wasn't blackmailing over access to Connor but to protect his son, which touched Victor. Chelsea brought up how Victor saw Connor as the remaining piece of a family and tie to Adam and how Victor saw the situation as similar to when he was a child. Chelsea told Victor that Adam told her about Victor being abandoned as a child. Victor brought up Chelsea's childhood which she said that sometimes she wonders if she would have been better off in an orphanage with Victor replying no.

Early on, Chelsea blamed Victor for Adam being dead, but apologized and mentioned Adam's fault. Chelsea mentioned that she wished she could tell him she forgave him with Victor replying that he did not know if Adam could forgive himself.

The Chelsea and Victor scenes were touching. It is nice to see the warmer and softer side to Victor who is more honest with his feelings and awareness. The Chelsea and Victor scenes showed how each is in tune with the other's feelings towards Adam and also in tune with Adam. The scenes were great bonding scenes over Adam.

During their conversation, Victor asked Chelsea about where her and Adam were going to live and about that being on the passport, so they figured out where Chloe could likely be. Chelsea did not want to call the authorities, which Victor did not want to either, but was wanting to do that if it meant keeping the trail from going cold. Late in the episode, Chelsea and Victor arrive to where Chadam was going to live (the place was not ready to live in yet) and catch Chloe and Connor there.

Chloe told Connor that she could give him a happy life unlike Adam and Chelsea. She blamed Adam and Chelsea both for Delia's death during her conversation with Connor.

cdhg

Thank you for the recap as I am still not watching, but do check this thread at times to see what is going on.

I don't remember if it was on this thread or a spoiler, but I thought Kevin was going to be making the trip with Chelsea and Victor. From reading your recap I guess that didn't happen unless Kevin is needed later.

Something else I was curious about was has Billy said anything about Adam wanting to go to the Police himself and was actually on his way when Billy showed up? I think if that bit of information came out that it would really help Chelsea knowing that he was going to do just that. I know you said that Victor told her that she had to remember it was an accident, but if she learns the truth from Billy - again I think it would help her to know that his love for her and Connor made him realize he had to turn himself in. I don't know what others in GC are saying about Adam, but to me that is something that should come out.

What can I say about Chloe? She really needs professional help, and I hope that Chelsea doesn't give her a free pass as she has been doing for how long now? She can be grateful for the gift that both Billy and Chloe gave to baby Connor, but to take the abuse that she has taken from Chloe has gone way to far with the kidnapping of Connor. It was bad enough with the way that she disrespected Adam when Chloe learned that Chelsea and Adam were getting back together. Chloe is responsible for so many of the bad decisions that Chelsea ultimately made. Yes, Chelsea went through with them, but Chloe was the one who put the idea in her head - deciding to have Dylan be the baby's daddy. That whole s/l was just ridiculous, but it is was it is.

I really hope she severs all ties with Chloe, but I'm afraid that it won't happen. If it does I believe it will be short lived based on reading that at that upcoming fashion show there is going to be a crossover with actors from the B&B. They talked about Chelsea, Chloe, Lily and Hillary interacting with Rick and Caroline from the B&B. When I read that Chloe was going to be involved my hopes of her severing all ties to Chloe vanished. Unless there is enough time before it for Chloe to get better, but Chloe will always be who she has always been, and I have never liked her character. I would rather have Chelsea be friends with others and remove Chloe from her life.

I admit I don't know what to think about Victor and why all at once are they softening him up when he has been just intolerable for so long. I am grateful that he helped Chelsea find Chloe and baby Connor, but I hope again that Chelsea doesn't let her guard down with him either. We all know Victor and how he has softened before and then turns on a dime. Chelsea has been strong with Victor, but I'm not sure how she will be without Adam there. I agree with other posters who have said she should never move to the ranch.

I still believe no matter what the writers decide to do that Adam is innocent. I guess that is why I am still not watching the show. As a viewer I feel insulted at so many choices that TPTB make with the writing of the show. The s/l that I have been most invested in is gone right now. I still like Chelsea a lot, and that is my interest right now along with the clearing of Adam's name. Unfortunately, there is no Adam - only his memory and for now I still can't picture anyone else, but MM in this role as he was the actor who played Adam. I know he is not coming back, but of course when his name is mentioned that is who I picture.

I know by reading not only this site, but others that many people who are huge Villy fans are having a hard time accepting DT instead of BM. I know not all, but a large portion are. It makes me wonder how people will accept a new Adam no matter how good an actor comes in to play the role. I also question how long it will be before it even happens. I read the other post where Angela (forgot her last name) said she didn't know how long it would take six months or six years. That is a huge difference. Maybe I am taking her words too literally, but I can't imagine this soap without Adam. I just know for me I still have no interest in watching until I hear Adam has been re-casted and people are thrilled with him.

Anyway, thank you again for the recap and am still hoping the best for Chelsea, adorable baby Connor and of course Adam and his innocence.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/21 10:32PM
    #29587   2014/02/21 10:27PM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: Chloe is such a waste of airtime. Hate her. Hate that Chelsea is always going to owe her for Connor's vision and feel that she has to put up with the abuse.

It seems that the only point of the kidnapping was for Chictor to bound. Thankfully, Chelsea is still wary of Victor but man is he working her. Chelsea was almost crying when she acknowledged that Connor looked like Adam. I'm still on the fence about Victor's sincerity. I honestly think he's sincere right now but I see that changing once he realizes that Adam is not really "gone."

You're right. I think the whole point of Chloe kidnapping Conner was just a stupid plot point for Chelsea and Victor to bond just like the whole point of Dylan kidnaping Conner was a plot point to get Chelsea to move in with Adam. If Chelsea ends up moving in with Victor, we will know the writers just reused the same story from last fall. No creativity. Just rinse, repeat.

Chloe won't pay for kidnapping or fraud or anything else. I read a spoiler that she and Chelsea are still working together at the fashion show in April.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/21 10:35PM
    #29588   2014/02/21 10:37PM
    Jacee Wojo

Ari1 we must have been posting at the same time, but read the same thing about the fashion show. In my long post I just said the same thing about Chloe being involved in the fashion show. What a joke!!!

#29589   2014/02/21 10:58PM
    Ari1

Oops!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/21 11:03PM
    #29590   2014/02/21 11:01PM
    Ari1

Quote Jacee Wojo: Ari1 we must have been posting at the same time, but read the same thing about the fashion show. In my long post I just said the same thing about Chloe being involved in the fashion show. What a joke!!!

Hi Jacee! I haven't been watching either. I have no desire. I just read the recaps. I hate how they write everyone as the biggest hypocrites. I can't stand Chloe and don't know why anyone would. What is the point of her character? I hate how she and Kevin always trash Adam. I don't find that entertaining.

As for Victor, he's beyond redemption. Why would Chelsea tell him that she knows he was keeping Adam's secret to protect him, smh. He was blackmailing Adam. Everyone knows it (Nikki, Nick, Vicki, Jack, etc.) except Chelsea. Just last week Victor was calling Adam a sicko and telling Billy he kept his secret to protect Conner. Wtf? If the writers want us to buy anything that Victor says, how about not changing his story every other day. When I read that Victor told Chelsea that Adam betrayed him by conspiring with Jack to take NE last year, I guess he left out the part where Adam took a bullet for him and gave him back his company. I just can't with all of this bs. Victor is evil personified. I wish he would just die.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/21 11:07PM
    « 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 2964 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list