List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 01:41PM, Views: 1495473, Replies: 31285
    « 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 » »| page:
    #29571   2014/02/20 01:12PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    3WishGenie

Yea Adam won't be back for a while but at least they are looking. In the meantime they have to build up a way for him to come home without going to jail! If he turned up now, he would be arrested so what's the point? I'll be interested to see what they find out.

I'm not worried about Victor keeping Chadam apart. He tried the same stunt with Villy and Myanmar and they eventually reunited. Chadam will be the same.

#29572   2014/02/20 01:35PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Any one else think that Adam is going to be lurking in the shadows at Chelsea's big fashion show in mid-April?

It would be nice if Adam shows hope for his wife's big launch. Maybe he will send her those same flowers he gave her with a note that he loves her and always will. That would be a nice touch. She could also go home to find him there waiting for her.

And what happens when he does that, who is to say Chelsea wouldn't turn Adam in? Especially because he would essentially be a fugitive for the hit and run of Delia Abbott so Adam should know that if he shows his face in Genoa City he would be arrested immediately or worse people would try to kill him again

And not to mention he left his wife and son not by choice but still he did when he could have turned himself in which he was about to do

#29573   2014/02/20 01:36PM
    Axl Rose

Even if Adam were proven to be alive and Victor were to try to break them up perhaps it is because he will end up going right back to hating Chelsea being with his son Adam and that he probably doesn't want the con as his daughter-in-law even though she is the mother of his grandson

#29574   2014/02/20 04:09PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote ericlizafan: I love it! I hope they don't give up! Although, I think Victor has Adam stashed away somewhere.

me too. I don't think Victor knows that Adam is alive, yet. But I worry that Chelsea will start him down the path and that Victor will get to Adam first and lie in order to keep access to Connor. At the same time, I'm hopeful that they both could truly work together and bring Adam home. Victor seems less evil when he's calming Chelsea or cooing at Connor. His character could use the softening.

I could see Victor doing that to Chelsea too due to Connor.

Chelsea has that affect on people. Adam is better when he is around Chelsea. Victor seems to be as well. Chelsea doesn't seem to rub off on Chloe, but Chloe is Chloe. Maybe if Chelsea got up in Chloe's grill like she does with Adam and Victor, then maybe Chloe could be influenced more positively. I guess Chloe isn't enough of a challenge for Chelsea, since Chelsea goes toe to toe with Victor and Adam, who are two of the toughest ones to be the best of in Genoa City.

#29575   2014/02/20 04:12PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Any one else think that Adam is going to be lurking in the shadows at Chelsea's big fashion show in mid-April?

It would be nice if Adam shows hope for his wife's big launch. Maybe he will send her those same flowers he gave her with a note that he loves her and always will. That would be a nice touch. She could also go home to find him there waiting for her.

The fashion show would be a dramatic way to make his return. It would be a good springboard into May sweeps a couple of weeks after that. If Chelsea could fire Chloe that would add to the fun.

I do not expect his return to be that soon, but it is nice to think about.

I can see some drama happening at this event beyond possible catfights.

Adam would be proud of Chelsea. He would want to see it. He wanted to help out and know what was going on even after they split.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/20 04:17PM
    #29576   2014/02/20 04:29PM
    ericlizafan

I think when Adam comes back, Chelsea will forgive him and they will work on things...judging by what she was saying on today's Canadian episode.

#29577   2014/02/20 05:07PM
    cdhg

The Chelsea and Victor scenes were great in today's Canadaian/Friday's US episode, IMO. Most of their scenes were on the Newman jet. I will provide a recap for anyone interested and/or has not watched. Chelsea, Victor, and Connor were also in the previews for Friday's Canadian/Monday's US episode.

I was glad to see Victor admit that it was an accident to Chelsea. It showed the softer side to Adam vs. the side of him calling Adam sick and how he was protecting Connor from Adam in his recent angry conversation with Villy. Chelsea expressed her wish that Adam had come forward after realizing it. I like when Chelsea told Victor that Adam was afraid of coming forward due to fear of losing Connor, that Victor told her that Adam was afraid of losing her as well. Victor questioned why why Adam felt abandoned as a child with him later telling her about Adam wrecking havoc when he came to town and later conspiring with Jack to take over NE (late 2012/early 2013).

Chelsea said she wished Adam knew that Victor wasn't blackmailing over access to Connor but to protect his son, which touched Victor. Chelsea brought up how Victor saw Connor as the remaining piece of a family and tie to Adam and how Victor saw the situation as similar to when he was a child. Chelsea told Victor that Adam told her about Victor being abandoned as a child. Victor brought up Chelsea's childhood which she said that sometimes she wonders if she would have been better off in an orphanage with Victor replying no.

Early on, Chelsea blamed Victor for Adam being dead, but apologized and mentioned Adam's fault. Chelsea mentioned that she wished she could tell him she forgave him with Victor replying that he did not know if Adam could forgive himself.

The Chelsea and Victor scenes were touching. It is nice to see the warmer and softer side to Victor who is more honest with his feelings and awareness. The Chelsea and Victor scenes showed how each is in tune with the other's feelings towards Adam and also in tune with Adam. The scenes were great bonding scenes over Adam.

During their conversation, Victor asked Chelsea about where her and Adam were going to live and about that being on the passport, so they figured out where Chloe could likely be. Chelsea did not want to call the authorities, which Victor did not want to either, but was wanting to do that if it meant keeping the trail from going cold. Late in the episode, Chelsea and Victor arrive to where Chadam was going to live (the place was not ready to live in yet) and catch Chloe and Connor there.

Chloe told Connor that she could give him a happy life unlike Adam and Chelsea. She blamed Adam and Chelsea both for Delia's death during her conversation with Connor.

#29578   2014/02/20 05:47PM
    Axl Rose

Quote cdhg: The Chelsea and Victor scenes were great in today's Canadaian/Friday's US episode, IMO. Most of their scenes were on the Newman jet. I will provide a recap for anyone interested and/or has not watched. Chelsea, Victor, and Connor were also in the previews for Friday's Canadian/Monday's US episode.

I was glad to see Victor admit that it was an accident to Chelsea. It showed the softer side to Adam vs. the side of him calling Adam sick and how he was protecting Connor from Adam in his recent angry conversation with Villy. Chelsea expressed her wish that Adam had come forward after realizing it. I like when Chelsea told Victor that Adam was afraid of coming forward due to fear of losing Connor, that Victor told her that Adam was afraid of losing her as well. Victor questioned why why Adam felt abandoned as a child with him later telling her about Adam wrecking havoc when he came to town and later conspiring with Jack to take over NE (late 2012/early 2013).

Chelsea said she wished Adam knew that Victor wasn't blackmailing over access to Connor but to protect his son, which touched Victor. Chelsea brought up how Victor saw Connor as the remaining piece of a family and tie to Adam and how Victor saw the situation as similar to when he was a child. Chelsea told Victor that Adam told her about Victor being abandoned as a child. Victor brought up Chelsea's childhood which she said that sometimes she wonders if she would have been better off in an orphanage with Victor replying no.

Early on, Chelsea blamed Victor for Adam being dead, but apologized and mentioned Adam's fault. Chelsea mentioned that she wished she could tell him she forgave him with Victor replying that he did not know if Adam could forgive himself.

The Chelsea and Victor scenes were touching. It is nice to see the warmer and softer side to Victor who is more honest with his feelings and awareness. The Chelsea and Victor scenes showed how each is in tune with the other's feelings towards Adam and also in tune with Adam. The scenes were great bonding scenes over Adam.

During their conversation, Victor asked Chelsea about where her and Adam were going to live and about that being on the passport, so they figured out where Chloe could likely be. Chelsea did not want to call the authorities, which Victor did not want to either, but was wanting to do that if it meant keeping the trail from going cold. Late in the episode, Chelsea and Victor arrive to where Chadam was going to live (the place was not ready to live in yet) and catch Chloe and Connor there.

Chloe told Connor that she could give him a happy life unlike Adam and Chelsea. She blamed Adam and Chelsea both for Delia's death during her conversation with Connor.

How is Delia's death Chelsea's fault? If anything Delia's death was an accident a tragic accident that should have never have even happened but there is a lot of blame to go around and how is Chelsea to blame for any of it?

If anything the Great Victor Newman he is to blame if anything and why? Because he blackmailed his own son Adam and Adam couldn't live with his guilt or what he had done even though it was an accident

But at the same time who is to say Adam is even the hit and run driver

Because for all we know the real hit and run driver is still out there while Adam is being framed for a crime he didn't commit

#29579   2014/02/21 08:00AM
    Axl Rose

Can we bump our couple back up to where they belong

#29580   2014/02/21 09:51AM
    jamilah

From SOC - spoiler

Angelica McDaniel was interviewed on DC's podcast this week, and she stated unequivocally that Adam is alive and will be recast. She said she didn't know if it would happen in "six months or six years", but that his character is integral to Y&R and he will return.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/21 09:52AM
    « 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 2962 2963 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list