List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 11:08AM, Views: 1533797, Replies: 31590
    « 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 » »| page:
    #29551   2014/02/19 06:08AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Axl Rose

Either way Chelsea once she gets her son Connor back from Chloe, their friendship will never ever be the same again because whatever love or trust they had between each other it will definitely go out the window that's for sure

#29552   2014/02/19 06:08AM
    jamilah

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is pretty nasty to Victor in today's CDN even going so far as accusing him of helping Chloe. He keeps a cool head about him and takes control of the situation. I think this is why they bond. Chelsea's life is completely falling apart. Adam left a huge mess behind and she's alone to clean it up. Victor is calm, reassuring and a master at getting things done. She pushes him away but he's persistent. In the wake of all that's happened in the past few weeks, she needs that stability even if its a false peace.

Besides, I'm not 100% sure that Victor's motivation is bad. I think a good share of the Adam/Victor conflict was due to behind the scenes animosity with the actors. They both genuinely hated each other. It wouldn't surprise me if part of the reset is to ease up a bit on the bile between father and son--where the relationship is strained and full of rivalry but not a bitter feud. Victor truly looking out for Connor and Chelsea in Adan's absence would go a long way in creating that thaw.

The Chictor scenes were really good. I don't want Chelsea to let her guard down with Victor. She can allow him to see Connor if she wants but she needs to remain in control of her own life. I know Adam left a mess for her to deal with alone but I am hoping this experience will make her stronger. As Anita told her to hold her head up high and not let what Adam did bring her down.

#29553   2014/02/19 06:13AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah: I hope Chelsea gets to be angry with Chloe for taking Connor. Is Chelsea getting bad karma? Her worse fears have come true. Chloe takes Connor away with the intention to cut Chelsea out of his life. Chelsea is trusting the wrong people and that needs to change. I know she is feeling alot of guilt because of Delia but she needs to get over that and do whats best for herself and Connor.

In real life, Chloe would be facing major jail time. If you kidnap a kid and take him across state lines, much less to another country, you'd be facing federal charges. A parent can't take a his own kid to another state or country without the other parent's permission, much less a non relative. I'm sure the writers will have Chelsea not press charges and let Chloe get off. Again in real life the Feds would still press charges whether the victim wants to or not. A crime is a crime. Just bc you don't want to testify against the offending party doesn't mean the Feds won't continue with the case. But I'm sure the writers will ignore this point in law. It's all probably just a plot point to get Chelsea to move in with Victor. Since we know that anyone can get past the Newman security, I don't know why we'd think Chelsea and Conner would be safe at the Newman ranch. This is the kind of lazy writing that I find insulting. We all expect no one ever really dies on soaps or paternity tests get switched. But we don't suspend our belief to the point where people can use other's passports or get away with kidnapping. It's just too ridiculous. In the whole Chadam story, we've had to accept that a war vet doesn't know how long a woman is pregnant. We've had to accept you can hit a 7 year old child and not know it. It just never ends.

I might be in the minority but I don't want Chelsea moving to the ranch. That would be giving Victor too much control over she and Connor. None of his 2 daughters live there so why should Chelsea. I am sure she has access to Adam's money so that she can hire her own guards for her and Connor. I want Chelsea to be strong and not be too dependent on anyone while Adam is away. Victor will come to the PH to see Connor, he still acts like he owns the place.

I know right and Adam if he is dead he must have made his own money, certainly Adam must have had a will, a last will and testament drawn up in the event of his "death"

Because Chelsea was and is a Newman wife she was married to Victor's youngest son Adam and she is the mother of his grandson Connor so if Adam is supposedly dead then wouldn't she get her husband Adam's inheritance? Or Chelsea wouldn't she be in control of her husband's estate in the event of his "death" or wouldn't she inherit Adam's Newman stock? Or how about Connor wouldn't he have Newman stock also because he is Victor's grandson making him one of Victor's many heirs to his empire?

#29554   2014/02/19 06:13AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Knowing Adam he probably made sure in his last will and testament if he even drew up one that his wife Chelsea and his son Connor would be provided for in the event of his death

But even so I wonder if Victor he will try to mold his grandson Connor in his image? That Victor will want another heir to take over at Newman one day but doesn't Victor have other grandchildren that he can mold like his other grandsons Noah, Reed, Johnny? Or his granddaughters Summer and Faith?

But Victor probably sees Connor as his second chance, his chance of making up for being such a bad father to his son Adam

#29555   2014/02/19 07:54AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah: I hope Chelsea gets to be angry with Chloe for taking Connor. Is Chelsea getting bad karma? Her worse fears have come true. Chloe takes Connor away with the intention to cut Chelsea out of his life. Chelsea is trusting the wrong people and that needs to change. I know she is feeling alot of guilt because of Delia but she needs to get over that and do whats best for herself and Connor.

In real life, Chloe would be facing major jail time. If you kidnap a kid and take him across state lines, much less to another country, you'd be facing federal charges. A parent can't take a his own kid to another state or country without the other parent's permission, much less a non relative. I'm sure the writers will have Chelsea not press charges and let Chloe get off. Again in real life the Feds would still press charges whether the victim wants to or not. A crime is a crime. Just bc you don't want to testify against the offending party doesn't mean the Feds won't continue with the case. But I'm sure the writers will ignore this point in law. It's all probably just a plot point to get Chelsea to move in with Victor. Since we know that anyone can get past the Newman security, I don't know why we'd think Chelsea and Conner would be safe at the Newman ranch. This is the kind of lazy writing that I find insulting. We all expect no one ever really dies on soaps or paternity tests get switched. But we don't suspend our belief to the point where people can use other's passports or get away with kidnapping. It's just too ridiculous. In the whole Chadam story, we've had to accept that a war vet doesn't know how long a woman is pregnant. We've had to accept you can hit a 7 year old child and not know it. It just never ends.

I might be in the minority but I don't want Chelsea moving to the ranch. That would be giving Victor too much control over she and Connor. None of his 2 daughters live there so why should Chelsea. I am sure she has access to Adam's money so that she can hire her own guards for her and Connor. I want Chelsea to be strong and not be too dependent on anyone while Adam is away. Victor will come to the PH to see Connor, he still acts like he owns the place.

I know right and Adam if he is dead he must have made his own money, certainly Adam must have had a will, a last will and testament drawn up in the event of his "death"

#29556   2014/02/19 07:55AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if there ends up being a future storyline with "2 Adam Newmans" A Tale of Two Adams similar to what they did on One Life to Live with A Tale of Two Todds

#29557   2014/02/19 10:00AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Axl Rose: Imagine if there ends up being a future storyline with "2 Adam Newmans" A Tale of Two Adams similar to what they did on One Life to Live with A Tale of Two Todds

To be honest, I hated Tale of Two Todds and it wouldn't make sense here. Adam was born onscreen. No twins.

#29558   2014/02/19 11:33AM
    TwoOfEach

Seems they're only about a month ahead in filming--what we're seeing now was filmed around Jan 22. Very curious to see how quickly Chelsea starts looking for Adam or the reason she & Victor find the accident witness. Hoping that the writers are going with the 3 month Adam reset and not the six month.

#29559   2014/02/19 12:10PM
    Laduree

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote villyforever55: Strange, I took my 12 year old niece to the Bahamas from Memphis, went through customs using our birth certificates and no one questioned me at all, even though we have different last names. Were they supposed to?

Many moons ago, I went to Nassau with five other friends. We flew out of New Orleans. At the time my roommate was a travel agent. The trip was through the travel agency where she worked. She explained that The Department of Tourism in the Bahamas had an arrangement with the U.S. that provided for people traveling for business or pleasure for short trips did not need visas providing they had round trip tickets. If you have a one way ticket to the Bahamas you do need a passport.

I'm not watching the show and haven't since Jan 30th. But I gather from reading that security at the GC airport rivals only that of Victor's ranch. Maybe they're one and the same.

I didn't need a passport traveling to different countries in the EU. In the past you had to present a passport at all times, but no longer. While it makes it a lot easier to get around, I found the lack of scrutiny a little concerning. I don't agree with the TSA's methods, but I think passports should always be standard OP.

Victor's security is about as good as Stefano DiMera's from Days, which is to say non-existent.

#29560   2014/02/19 12:18PM
    dbatch726

I love Adam and Chelsea they deserve a chance at happiness together. Bring Adam back soon!!!

« 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 2958 2959 2960 2961 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list