List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 09:50PM, Views: 1578595, Replies: 31950
    « 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 » »| page:
    #29501   2014/02/17 10:03AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Axl Rose

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Axl Rose: Another ideal scenario for Adam's return:

- Adam comes back to town with a new name and a new face and that Adam had plastic surgery done on his face changing his face as Adam lurks around town watching all of his loved ones from afar lurking in the shadows specifically Chelsea and Connor for weeks until he reveals himself to Chelsea and Connor by his new name as Chelsea starts to feel that this new guy is a friend of hers even though she would have no idea he is really Adam with a new name and a new face and he is really good with Connor too as this new guy who is really Adam eventually ends up meeting Jack, Victoria, Billy, Nick, Sharon, etc. before meeting Victor as Victor has no idea that this new man in all of their lives is really his son Adam with a new name and a new face

- The truth about Kelly being the real hit and run driver is revealed as Kelly was not in her right mind when she hit Delia because it would ultimately come out that she was drunk behind the wheel as everyone finds out including Billy which this of course would send Billy over the deep end which would cause Billy to feel even more guilty that he killed an innocent man that being Adam so Billy naturally wants to confess and Chloe then she wants to kill Kelly but Kelly ends up being arrested for Delia's hit and run where she is ultimately tried and convicted

- Adam then comes forward revealing himself to everyone that he is not who he said he was and that his real name is none other than Victor Newman, Jr. and that he is really Adam Newman as everyone is in shock and disbelief as nu-Adam then reveals how it is possible for him to be Adam and that he had plastic surgery after his accident after the explosion changing his face but also telling them memories that he has of every single person good and bad but they aren't convinced until he ends up taking a DNA test which ultimately proves that he is Adam back from the dead with a new face

- Chelsea is happy and so is Jack and Victor

- nu-Adam new face and all decides that he wants to be his own man separate from that of his father Adam and separate from Jack that he ends up starting his own company from the ground up which rivals Newman/Chancellor and Jabot in the business world

- nu-Adam also wants payback for what Billy tried to do to him setting up Adam vs Billy as the new feud of the show

I love all your suggestions.

I do agree that nuAdam will have a different dynamic with Victor and his siblings. Not that the past will be forgotten, but the relationships will have more nuance than sheer animosity.

I know right but if only Adam were here during this hostage crisis I know Adam if he were in the ballroom with each and every one of them that he would try to be a hero

#29502   2014/02/17 10:03AM
    Axl Rose

Quote TwoOfEach:

- Adam comes back to town with a new name and a new face and that Adam had plastic surgery done on his face changing his face as Adam lurks around town watching all of his loved ones from afar lurking in the shadows specifically Chelsea and Connor for weeks until he reveals himself to Chelsea and Connor by his new name as Chelsea starts to feel that this new guy is a friend of hers even though she would have no idea he is really Adam with a new name and a new face and he is really good with Connor too as this new guy who is really Adam eventually ends up meeting Jack, Victoria, Billy, Nick, Sharon, etc. before meeting Victor as Victor has no idea that this new man in all of their lives is really his son Adam with a new name and a new face

- The truth about Kelly being the real hit and run driver is revealed as Kelly was not in her right mind when she hit Delia because it would ultimately come out that she was drunk behind the wheel as everyone finds out including Billy which this of course would send Billy over the deep end which would cause Billy to feel even more guilty that he killed an innocent man that being Adam so Billy naturally wants to confess and Chloe then she wants to kill Kelly but Kelly ends up being arrested for Delia's hit and run where she is ultimately tried and convicted

- Adam then comes forward revealing himself to everyone that he is not who he said he was and that his real name is none other than Victor Newman, Jr. and that he is really Adam Newman as everyone is in shock and disbelief as nu-Adam then reveals how it is possible for him to be Adam and that he had plastic surgery after his accident after the explosion changing his face but also telling them memories that he has of every single person good and bad but they aren't convinced until he ends up taking a DNA test which ultimately proves that he is Adam back from the dead with a new face

- nu-Adam new face and all decides that he wants to be his own man separate from that of his father Adam and separate from Jack that he ends up starting his own company from the ground up which rivals Newman/Chancellor and Jabot in the business world

- nu-Adam also wants payback for what Billy tried to do to him setting up Adam vs Billy as the new feud of the show

I love all your suggestions.

I do agree that nuAdam will have a different dynamic with Victor and his siblings. Not that the past will be forgotten, but the relationships will have more nuance than sheer animosity.

I know right but if only Adam were here during this hostage crisis I know Adam if he were in the ballroom with each and every one of them that he would try to be a hero

#29503   2014/02/17 10:13AM
    Axl Rose

Well at least we have to wait until summer until Adam returns but I wonder who will be the Adam recast

#29504   2014/02/17 11:46AM
    Laduree

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: Victor will always be at odds with his children because he wants to control them. Right now Nick and Victoria wants nothing to do with him. So he will focus on Connor and Chelsea because of Adam. There is not much interaction with him and Abby. IMO I don't like this NuAbby, I think they did a terrible job with the recast. When Adam returns they may have a decent relationship until something happens and they are at odds again. Then the cycle continues.

I would like to see Adam and Victoria have some kind of relationship. I don't think Nick and Adam will ever act like brothers. I read an interview awhile back with JM and he said he never wants Nick to forgive Adam for taking Faith. Not sure if that will change in the future but that explains why all these years Nick never wanted a relationship with Adam.

If I was in charge of the show, I probably would not care much what JM wanted or thought on such matters. In reality, I do not think it matters as much as people think whether Nick forgives Adam or not. The show would be a real mess perhaps if they over catered to the actors and actresses.

His character is not as popular as it once. I think a lot of that is lack of character development and interesting stories. I think Nick letting lose of hostility towards Nick would be better and show character development. If these characters are going to forgive Victor for his stunts or Chloe for her kidnapping sooner or later, then Nick needs to do the same for Adam IMO. I am not saying they need to be friends the rest of their time on the show, but at least work together temporarily or not be as hostile. There would still be opportunity for rivalries between them at times. The Adam and Nick spiel stuff often got old to me.

I agree. Nick became even more hostile to Adam after the shooting, which seemed pointless and silly. I also hate the way he literally snarls when talking about Adam. It's so contrived and overdone. Victor has dumped all over Nick, multiple times, but like Vikki, he'll never turn his back on daddy. I actually began to dislike Nick because of Adam. Before that I barely noticed him. I find him boring.

#29505   2014/02/17 01:40PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: It's too bad that Adam can't be here for this Womack hostage crisis

If Adam were here at the gala he would probably try to be a hero and probably get shot for his trouble

#29506   2014/02/17 03:08PM
    Axl Rose

Good evening Chadam fans

#29507   2014/02/17 04:02PM
    cdhg

By glances as I was skimming through the Canadian it seemed like an interesting episode from my point of view. I watched the Chelsea scenes and a few others and plan to watch the entire episode at a later point.

Chelsea had scenes with Paul about what was going on upstairs and later asking him if she could leave to go be with her son. Chelsea later had scenes with Anita. Chelsea stated that she did not tell Chloe to come relieve Anita of duties when Anita mentioned that to Chloe. Chelsea seemed hopeful that Chloe was just taking him for a drive, but concerned since she could not get a hold of Chloe considering Chloe left no messages or notes about taking Connor. The Chelsea scenes were good. They did show an outside shot of the building for the PH in the episode.

I know that Davery talked about how Chelsea should not be treated as an outcast for Adam's terrible crime with Avery saying that to Dylan with him agreeing. Sure, I agree that Chelsea should not be judged for that, which is stating the obvious. Just recently Avery expressed her belief it was an accident and that Adam would not knowingly leave a child on the side of the road. Now, she is referring to Adam's actions as terrible. That stuff keeps being amped up. I can concur that covering up something is terrible, but with recent kidnappings and the actions of others on the show, Adam's actions are seeming to be treated as the worst crime/s in soap opera history.

#29508   2014/02/17 04:10PM
    cdhg

Quote Laduree:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: Victor will always be at odds with his children because he wants to control them. Right now Nick and Victoria wants nothing to do with him. So he will focus on Connor and Chelsea because of Adam. There is not much interaction with him and Abby. IMO I don't like this NuAbby, I think they did a terrible job with the recast. When Adam returns they may have a decent relationship until something happens and they are at odds again. Then the cycle continues.

I would like to see Adam and Victoria have some kind of relationship. I don't think Nick and Adam will ever act like brothers. I read an interview awhile back with JM and he said he never wants Nick to forgive Adam for taking Faith. Not sure if that will change in the future but that explains why all these years Nick never wanted a relationship with Adam.

If I was in charge of the show, I probably would not care much what JM wanted or thought on such matters. In reality, I do not think it matters as much as people think whether Nick forgives Adam or not. The show would be a real mess perhaps if they over catered to the actors and actresses.

His character is not as popular as it once. I think a lot of that is lack of character development and interesting stories. I think Nick letting lose of hostility towards Nick would be better and show character development. If these characters are going to forgive Victor for his stunts or Chloe for her kidnapping sooner or later, then Nick needs to do the same for Adam IMO. I am not saying they need to be friends the rest of their time on the show, but at least work together temporarily or not be as hostile. There would still be opportunity for rivalries between them at times. The Adam and Nick spiel stuff often got old to me.

I agree. Nick became even more hostile to Adam after the shooting, which seemed pointless and silly. I also hate the way he literally snarls when talking about Adam. It's so contrived and overdone. Victor has dumped all over Nick, multiple times, but like Vikki, he'll never turn his back on daddy. I actually began to dislike Nick because of Adam. Before that I barely noticed him. I find him boring.

At one time, JM was typically the most popular actor on the show. It seems like his decline occurred more in the years of MM, while still remaining a popular actor with Nick remaining a popular character, but not to the point that he has been in the past.

I think TOE makes a great point about the Newman family relationships (involving Adam) having more nuance instead of sheer animosity. The Adam and Nick stuff got old. A better relationship has been explored between Adam and Victor and who knows about the future. Adam and Victoria have had some good civil scenes. Beyond Adam and Nick trying to clear Sharon's name that one time, their scenes have been mostly animosity scenes. I am not saying Adam has to be best friends with his siblings, but alliances and relationships should change based on need including if they need to work together against Victor or someone else.

I think it makes Nick and Victoria look weak regarding how they act towards Victor especially when throwing their actions and behavior towards Adam in the mix. I do think the animosity from Nick towards Adam has actually hurt Nick's popularity on the show.

#29509   2014/02/17 04:26PM
    cdhg

Quote Axl Rose: Well at least we have to wait until summer until Adam returns but I wonder who will be the Adam recast

I know there are names that I am not familiar with or no about who might make a great recast. Whether the person is well known or not, does not make much difference to me as long as the person does well with the role. As far as some of the people who I have thought about. I think the recast needs to be younger and not older than MM.

Tom Pelphrey: He is young at 31, but IMO he is a great actor who does intense and emotional scenes well. Some might question if he is too young and how he might come across in scenes with certain ones, but I think he would have good chemistry with MCE and do well in scenes with Victor. I think the recast Adam being younger than MM, would be a good thing. The character of Adam is supposed to be younger than MM's real life age anyway. The 20s and early 30s crowd on Y&R is not that great IMO. I think TP and MCE could be dynamic with both being in the early 30s and doing well with Chadam. However, TP is an east coast guy having appeared on east coast soaps along with some Broadway and some movies. He may not want to return to daytime.

Jay Kenneth Johnson: I think he could do well in the role having played a similar character on DOOL. I think he is a strong actor. He is 36.

Josh Henderson: I do not think this is likely at all with him being in primetime on the new Dallas, but I think he would do well with the role. Even if Dallas was not extended past this year, he may be committed to the primetime and other things. He is 32.

Brandon Barash: I think he might could make a good Adam, but I am not sure. I cannot tell much on the acting clips I have seen. I am currently not sold on him, but am open minded to him. He is 34.

Jason-Shane Scott: He looks similar to MM. He was on OLTL when JFP was there. I think he might could make a good Adam, but I am not sure based on the clips I have seen. He is 37.

Trevor St. John. His name gets mentioned a lot and from an acting standpoint, I figure he would make a good Adam. He is 42 and IMO is a little too old for the role.

There are a few others who I have thought of or have seen names mentioned regarding the role. None of the names above may even be in the running or seeking the role. I say go for the better actor vs. the one who looks like MM but is not as strong of an actor, but if the looks are similar with great acting skills then fine.

#29510   2014/02/17 04:33PM
    cdhg

Interesting ideas. It could play out similarly with a few differences to how you are describing. I can see situations of him appearing elsewhere for a bit with amnesia but having flashbacks of Chelsea and Connor and slowly regaining his memory. I could see a combination of an amnesia and new face story or just an amnesia story. I can see the new face story. I could see Adam being found and not knowing who he is. There are possibilities for powerful stories.

Adam told Connor he would be gone for a while but return to him and mommy. Chelsea still keeps thinking of Adam being alive. We need Adam back to spend Connor's first birthday with Chelsea and Connor.

« 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list