List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 09:00PM, Views: 1537768, Replies: 31650
    « 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 » »| page:
    #29491   2014/02/16 07:19AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    cdhg

Quote jamilah: Victor will always be at odds with his children because he wants to control them. Right now Nick and Victoria wants nothing to do with him. So he will focus on Connor and Chelsea because of Adam. There is not much interaction with him and Abby. IMO I don't like this NuAbby, I think they did a terrible job with the recast. When Adam returns they may have a decent relationship until something happens and they are at odds again. Then the cycle continues.

I would like to see Adam and Victoria have some kind of relationship. I don't think Nick and Adam will ever act like brothers. I read an interview awhile back with JM and he said he never wants Nick to forgive Adam for taking Faith. Not sure if that will change in the future but that explains why all these years Nick never wanted a relationship with Adam.

If I was in charge of the show, I probably would not care much what JM wanted or thought on such matters. In reality, I do not think it matters as much as people think whether Nick forgives Adam or not. The show would be a real mess perhaps if they over catered to the actors and actresses.

His character is not as popular as it once. I think a lot of that is lack of character development and interesting stories. I think Nick letting lose of hostility towards Nick would be better and show character development. If these characters are going to forgive Victor for his stunts or Chloe for her kidnapping sooner or later, then Nick needs to do the same for Adam IMO. I am not saying they need to be friends the rest of their time on the show, but at least work together temporarily or not be as hostile. There would still be opportunity for rivalries between them at times. The Adam and Nick spiel stuff often got old to me.

#29492   2014/02/16 07:33AM
    cdhg

I know there has been some discussion on whether Chelsea will be forgiving towards Chloe and not want to abandon her friend even after the kidnapping while being there for her. However, I do not know if that is compatible with Chelsea spending more time around Victor. If Victor is in Paris helping get Connor back, spending more time around Chelsea and Connor, with them living at the ranch or not, and helping trying to find Adam, then I am not seeing that as compatible with Chelsea and Chloe still being close. Chloe pretty much views Victor and Adam in the same light and resents the idea of Chelsea allowed Victor around Connor. Once Chloe learns that Victor knew about Adam and the accident ahead of time with Chelsea still spending time around Victor, Chloe probably is not going to be very happy with Chelsea. Plus, Chelsea already knows about Victor and Adam, and Chloe may feel like Chelsea was keeping that from her. If Chelsea does go to the ranch, then that adds to the tension between Chelsea and Chloe.

I do think Adam and Victor make better adversaries, but within the confines of that there could be an off and on relationship with some moments here and there. I do like that Chelsea is getting more scenes with others besides Chloe and Dylan. I do like her getting more airtime with the Newmans.

One of the positives that could come from Chelsea and Victor bonding some could be Chelsea and Chloe no longer being friends at least for a while.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 07:36AM
    #29493   2014/02/16 10:23AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: It will be interesting when Connor gets older if he will be more like his mother Chelsea or if Connor will be more like his father Adam in the sense that Connor becomes that tortured soul who basically has a chip on his shoulder and Connor basically ends up having sociopathic tendencies by becoming a bully in school much like how Jack Manning was on One Life to Live because of who he had for role models that being his father Todd Manning and his uncle Victor Lord, Jr.

If Connor becomes a bully in school I could see him bullying people but I don't think he will but if he does then I could see him doing it because he could be acting out

#29494   2014/02/16 04:39PM
    cdhg

Last year Chelsea finds out she is pregnant on Valentine's Day and makes an attempt to tell Adam, but ends up throwing the wedding ring at him after seeing the other woman there. Of course, the Chloe advice about not telling Adam the truth becomes a common theme in the days, weeks, and months following all of that.

This year, Chelsea finds out that her baby boy has been kidnapped. The one who worked to convince Chelsea not to tell Adam about the baby because he would take the baby from her has become the one instead who has taken the baby from Chelsea.

I remember there was a brief time where Chelsea thought about whether to have the baby or not, with it never seeming like she really considered not having it. I do not know if the writers would have Chloe go there, but I wonder if Chloe might bring that up to Chelsea or that Chelsea gave up Johnny once Chelsea and others confront her in Paris.

Whether intended or not, there is a little bit of a parallel there between the Valentines Days of 2013 and 2014. Of course, they had done a number of parallels from one year to the next previously.

#29495   2014/02/16 04:57PM
    cdhg

I liked the gala episodes for Friday and Monday's US episodes pretty good. I will provide a short recap for those who might not have seen the episodes yet. It appeared to me in Friday's episode that Chelsea is starting to not want to be as chummy with Chloe as previously. It seemed Chloe's outburst about Chelsea along with Chloe questioning why Chelsea was there, got to Chelsea. Chelsea made a comment to Chloe about seeing her go off but that was the first time she had seen Chloe direct it to her.

Chelsea did look panicked at the thought of taking off the rings in Monday's episode. She touched and moved it basically the same way IMO as she has been doing in previously scenes when Womack asked for the rings. It was nice that she got to keep the ring.

When her and Billy got hit by the chandelier that Womack shot, she made a comment about Billy saving her. She made the comment to Jack about Connor having lost his father and almost losing his mother. It was nice that Jack negotiated for her release after his first negotiation of letting Billy out did not work since Womack said that if Billy can walk out on his own, he could go. Chelsea then had a brief scene with Mark Harding and Paul on the bottom floor of the GCAC about what was going on.

They had to give up their cell phones at the gala, so if Chelsea arrives back home without her cell phone, she may have to drive to get help. As I say that, if they have a home phone that problem could be resolved though if she gets a hold of Anita. Kevin should not have his cell phone handy, since he is still at the gala. I imagine her thinking where did Anita go with Connor. I could see Chelsea going to the ranch to talk with Victor about it or maybe Victor makes one of his stops at the PH and learns what has happened that way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 04:59PM
    #29496   2014/02/17 05:09AM
    Axl Rose

Another ideal scenario for Adam's return:

- Adam comes back to town with a new name and a new face and that Adam had plastic surgery done on his face changing his face as Adam lurks around town watching all of his loved ones from afar lurking in the shadows specifically Chelsea and Connor for weeks until he reveals himself to Chelsea and Connor by his new name as Chelsea starts to feel that this new guy is a friend of hers even though she would have no idea he is really Adam with a new name and a new face and he is really good with Connor too as this new guy who is really Adam eventually ends up meeting Jack, Victoria, Billy, Nick, Sharon, etc. before meeting Victor as Victor has no idea that this new man in all of their lives is really his son Adam with a new name and a new face

- The truth about Kelly being the real hit and run driver is revealed as Kelly was not in her right mind when she hit Delia because it would ultimately come out that she was drunk behind the wheel as everyone finds out including Billy which this of course would send Billy over the deep end which would cause Billy to feel even more guilty that he killed an innocent man that being Adam so Billy naturally wants to confess and Chloe then she wants to kill Kelly but Kelly ends up being arrested for Delia's hit and run where she is ultimately tried and convicted

- Adam then comes forward revealing himself to everyone that he is not who he said he was and that his real name is none other than Victor Newman, Jr. and that he is really Adam Newman as everyone is in shock and disbelief as nu-Adam then reveals how it is possible for him to be Adam and that he had plastic surgery after his accident after the explosion changing his face but also telling them memories that he has of every single person good and bad but they aren't convinced until he ends up taking a DNA test which ultimately proves that he is Adam back from the dead with a new face

- Chelsea is happy and so is Jack and Victor

- nu-Adam new face and all decides that he wants to be his own man separate from that of his father Adam and separate from Jack that he ends up starting his own company from the ground up which rivals Newman/Chancellor and Jabot in the business world

- nu-Adam also wants payback for what Billy tried to do to him setting up Adam vs Billy as the new feud of the show

#29497   2014/02/17 08:10AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Another ideal scenario for Adam's return:

- Adam comes back to town with a new name and a new face and that Adam had plastic surgery done on his face changing his face as Adam lurks around town watching all of his loved ones from afar lurking in the shadows specifically Chelsea and Connor for weeks until he reveals himself to Chelsea and Connor by his new name as Chelsea starts to feel that this new guy is a friend of hers even though she would have no idea he is really Adam with a new name and a new face and he is really good with Connor too as this new guy who is really Adam eventually ends up meeting Jack, Victoria, Billy, Nick, Sharon, etc. before meeting Victor as Victor has no idea that this new man in all of their lives is really his son Adam with a new name and a new face

- The truth about Kelly being the real hit and run driver is revealed as Kelly was not in her right mind when she hit Delia because it would ultimately come out that she was drunk behind the wheel as everyone finds out including Billy which this of course would send Billy over the deep end which would cause Billy to feel even more guilty that he killed an innocent man that being Adam so Billy naturally wants to confess and Chloe then she wants to kill Kelly but Kelly ends up being arrested for Delia's hit and run where she is ultimately tried and convicted

- Adam then comes forward revealing himself to everyone that he is not who he said he was and that his real name is none other than Victor Newman, Jr. and that he is really Adam Newman as everyone is in shock and disbelief as nu-Adam then reveals how it is possible for him to be Adam and that he had plastic surgery after his accident after the explosion changing his face but also telling them memories that he has of every single person good and bad but they aren't convinced until he ends up taking a DNA test which ultimately proves that he is Adam back from the dead with a new face

- nu-Adam new face and all decides that he wants to be his own man separate from that of his father Adam and separate from Jack that he ends up starting his own company from the ground up which rivals Newman/Chancellor and Jabot in the business world

- nu-Adam also wants payback for what Billy tried to do to him setting up Adam vs Billy as the new feud of the show

#29498   2014/02/17 10:01AM
    Axl Rose

It's too bad that Adam can't be here for this Womack hostage crisis

#29499   2014/02/17 10:01AM
    Axl Rose

It's too bad that Adam can't be here for this Womack hostage crisis

#29500   2014/02/17 10:01AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Axl Rose: Another ideal scenario for Adam's return:

I love all your suggestions.

I do agree that nuAdam will have a different dynamic with Victor and his siblings. Not that the past will be forgotten, but the relationships will have more nuance than sheer animosity.

« 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 2955 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list