List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 04:02PM, Views: 1365804, Replies: 30086
    « 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 » »| page:
    #29481   2014/02/15 07:43AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    cdhg

Good points, Ari. Victor is not going to change, although he will have his tender moments and moments of humanity. He lashes out when accused or cornered and will say hurtful things to the likes of Adam, Chelsea, and others. I think Victor is sincere in wanting to be there for Chelsea and Connor but he has his terms and if that is threatened or challenged later on he would probably lash out. He wants control of the situation. Chelsea will have to remember the traits that she did not like in Adam when being around Victor. I do not want to see Chelsea be gullible since she is supposed to be a con and able to tell who is conning her.

As you say, Victor has a long way to go towards Adam and I do not know if that distance will be travelled. I think Victor would like to be closer to both Adam and Chelsea, but he wants them to come to him without going to far down the path towards them.

How some people in Genoa City are friendly with him can seem puzzling at times.

It was nice to hear that Jack negotiated with Wommack to let Chelsea leave the GCAC during the hostage situation.

Victor using a Cassie look-a-like is bizarre and creepy. Will he find a look-a-like of Delia next to do that Chloe?
    Probably not since she is a child, but still Cassie was dear to him and his family and her memory should be as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 07:49AM
    #29482   2014/02/15 08:35AM
    Axl Rose

It will be interesting when Connor gets older if he will be more like his mother Chelsea or if Connor will be more like his father Adam in the sense that Connor becomes that tortured soul who basically has a chip on his shoulder and Connor basically ends up having sociopathic tendencies by becoming a bully in school much like how Jack Manning was on One Life to Live because of who he had for role models that being his father Todd Manning and his uncle Victor Lord, Jr.

#29483   2014/02/15 09:19AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1: Holy hell! I accidentally posted in the Shadam thread. Here's what I meant to post here.

I really don't want Chelsea to form any bond with Victor. He is so despicable. If he helps her get Conner back, I can see her being grateful, but she should keep him at arms length. Jack truly loved Adam. Victor never did. The only way I would only accept some relationship between Chelsea and Victor is if they worked together to try and clear Adam's name and find the real hit and run driver. If Victor did a lot of groveling and regretted what he did to Adam, that would be a good start. I just don't see that happening. But a good story would be for Chelsea and Victor to work together to clear his name. They could also realize that Adam may still be alive and work together to find him. If Victor wanted to clear Adam's name so he can come home to his family, I would accept Chelsea and Victor forming a bond. But now that they have Victor gaslighting Sharon, he is the biggest hypocrite of all. A month ago he called Chelsea a slvt and said he'd tell Conner all about her past. Just the other day he called Adam a sicko and implied he was a danger to his son. I just don't see him all of the sudden doing a 360. The guy never changes or has any character growth. I just think it will be more of the same. Victor will manipulate Chelsea for his own purposes. Sigh.

You crossed over into enemy territory! Victor would have to crawl naked, across broken glass (ooh my eyes!), and beg Adam for forgiveness before I would ever be able to cut him a break. He'll still probably get his digs in about Adam gaslighting Ashley (he never seems to tire of that) even though he's guilty of the same offense. He has a long way to go to convince me of a damn thing.

I know! I think I must have lost my mind to accidentally post in the Shadam thread.

When I said Victor would have to grovel before I'd accept any friendship between him and Chelsea, crawling naked over broken glass is exactly what I meant! He is beyond redemption to me. How he could call Adam sick is a joke especially since he's using his granddaughter's memory to torment her mother. This is exactly why Adam didn't want him around his son. Victor is the truly sick one.

Couldn't agree more. Just when I think Victor can't get any worse he does. This latest stunt of using a Cassie look-a-like goes beyond being cruel. All because he doesn't want Sharon and Nick back together. I believe he himself has a huge problem and needs mental help himself. This is truly an act of someone who is sick.

When Adam was trying to win his father's love because that was the most important thing to him at the time taking a bullet and getting back Newman for Victor was not enough. When Victor found out that Adam had used money from Jack Abbott in order to get the company back I still remember him screaming at Adam. Adam then realized Victor would never be the father he had been looking for because Victor wasn't capable of that type of love.

What I have never been able to understand is that Victor wouldn't be alive today if not for the generous act of the Abbott family in donating Colleen's heart. He conveniently forgets that fact and instead focuses on his hatred of Jack.

I hope that Chelsea uses Victor just like Victor has used other people. I would prefer her to be able to find Connor and Adam with the help of Jack because Jack does love Adam. If she has no other choice then use Victor just for those purposes only. Once that is accomplished I would want her to turn her back on Victor just as he so conveniently has done when it suits him.

Adam didn't want Victor in their lives and that was why he set it up so Jack would be the guardian. If the day comes when Adam, Chelsea and Connor are all back together I don't see Victor being a part of it. He has done way to much damage to both Adam and Chelsea to earn that right. Adam saved Victor's life and if Victor helps save Adam's life then they are even. Victor has proven over and over he is not to be trusted.

#29484   2014/02/15 09:33AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: It will be interesting when Connor gets older if he will be more like his mother Chelsea or if Connor will be more like his father Adam in the sense that Connor becomes that tortured soul who basically has a chip on his shoulder and Connor basically ends up having sociopathic tendencies by becoming a bully in school much like how Jack Manning was on One Life to Live because of who he had for role models that being his father Todd Manning and his uncle Victor Lord, Jr.

#29485   2014/02/15 10:23AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: Even if Adam is presumed dead if he shows his face back in Genoa City he will be arrested immediately since the last I heard he was a fugitive or they were about to bring him in but even so if Adam is laying low saving his own ass letting everyone including Chelsea and his son Connor think that he is dead, it is understandable, that is why I suggested Adam get plastic surgery done on his face and he comes back under a new name and a new face because by doing that then if he comes back into town that way, he can go out of his way to try to prove his innocence by lurking about town

#29486   2014/02/15 03:04PM
    TwoOfEach

I will be the lone dissenter. I'm looking forward to seeing if Chelsea forms a bond with Victor. I want the new Chadam to have a relationship with the Newman clan. It should be strained and messy but one should exist.

#29487   2014/02/15 05:02PM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: I will be the lone dissenter. I'm looking forward to seeing if Chelsea forms a bond with Victor. I want the new Chadam to have a relationship with the Newman clan. It should be strained and messy but one should exist.

I like them more as adversaries. I found the Victor/Adam relationship less interesting last summer when they were having their love fest. Jack and Adam's relationship was much more believable than Victor and Adam's. I would have preferred Adam and Jack to unite and bring Victor down. I thought the writers were going to have Vicky start a fashion line to compete with Chelsea's and Jabot. Adam could have joined Jack in running Jabot and there could have been some interesting business stories. But none of that ever happened. To me it just seems like they just gave Chelsea a fashion line in order to give Summer a story.

Victor has been so hateful in the not so distant past toward Chelsea calling her horrible names and acting like she wasn't good enough to be a Newman. And the way he has treated Adam is just deplorable. I would prefer Chelsea to show some loyalty to Adam by rejecting the man who enjoyed crushing him under his thumb. Now if Victor did a 360 and wanted to find Adam and clear his name so he could come home to his wife and child, I might warm up to him. But Victor never changes or feels remorse, so I won't hold my breath.

#29488   2014/02/15 05:46PM
    ericlizafan

I would like to see Chadam have a relationship with Nick and Victoria, but not Victor. I hope Chelsea wisens up and respects Adam's wishes. Victor doesn't deserve to be a part of their lives.

#29489   2014/02/15 06:43PM
    Ari1

Quote ericlizafan: I would like to see Chadam have a relationship with Nick and Victoria, but not Victor. I hope Chelsea wisens up and respects Adam's wishes. Victor doesn't deserve to be a part of their lives.

I like Adam and Victoria lately. MM and AH had good chemistry. But I doubt they'd ever be friends if they leave Adam as the hit and run driver. Also Vicky knew that Chelsea was lying about Conner and didn't tell Adam. He probably wouldn't like that. I could see them bonding over Victor trying to ruin their relationships with their spouses, but that's it. Vicky has never really been nice to Adam except when she thought he was helping to find Delia's "killer." Nick and Adam are like oil and water. I can't see them ever bonding. Nick has more in common with Dylan than Adam. To me, Adam works best when he's the outcast. He just needs Chelsea, Conner, and Jack. The rest can go take a hike.

#29490   2014/02/15 06:59PM
    jamilah

Victor will always be at odds with his children because he wants to control them. Right now Nick and Victoria wants nothing to do with him. So he will focus on Connor and Chelsea because of Adam. There is not much interaction with him and Abby. IMO I don't like this NuAbby, I think they did a terrible job with the recast. When Adam returns they may have a decent relationship until something happens and they are at odds again. Then the cycle continues.

I would like to see Adam and Victoria have some kind of relationship. I don't think Nick and Adam will ever act like brothers. I read an interview awhile back with JM and he said he never wants Nick to forgive Adam for taking Faith. Not sure if that will change in the future but that explains why all these years Nick never wanted a relationship with Adam.

« 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list