List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 09:39AM, Views: 1519971, Replies: 31505
    « 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 » »| page:
    #29471   2014/02/14 03:39PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    TwoOfEach

Aww. Chelsea got to keep her rings.

#29472   2014/02/14 03:40PM
    Laduree

I like Chelsea fighting to hold onto her rings. Second only to the most precious gift of all, Connor, those rings are her connection to the bond she has with Adam.

#29473   2014/02/14 03:47PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach: LOL at those who still are hoping that MCE is leaving. Angelica McDaniels personally confirmed that the headline was misleading and that MCE and Chelsea are here to stay.

Chelsea is going to keep the home fires burning while Adam is presumed dead and then the Chadam story will continue.

I don't understand why there is so much hate for MCE(Chelsea). The negative comments I read about her is so unfair. I guess if she does move to the ranch it will get worse. Sharon still lives on Newman property and she is no longer married to one. Atleast Chelsea is still married to Adam.

Is this in reference to the soap mag headline recently which was a tease due to Chelsea telling Chloe she was taking Connor to Paris? It seems like a remember the tweet or mention from AM recently about that as TOE mentions. I guess there were some who perhaps thought she was leaving like some of the crazy speculation about SB going back to play Jason on GH.

I agree that the personal negative comments are over the top. I get too negative at times especially regarding Dylan and have crossed into that regarding SB and others on certain things, but I need to watch what I post regarding the actors themselves.

I brought up on the other board the possibility of Victor trying to keep Chadam apart upon Adam's return. I could see this due to not wanting to lose influence in Connor's life and perhaps seeing Chelsea more like a daughter. I could imagine Shadam fans saying that is too much like Shadam with Victor trying to keep them apart due to Adam or Victor seeing Chelsea like a daughter when he used to view Sharon more in that way, I think. As I say that, it makes the Shictor marriage and romantic relationship sound even more gross.

I am glad to hear that Chelsea was able to hold on to her ring due to Womack getting distracted. But, of course she goes home to find Connor missing. MCE is so good at the drama, they just keep giving it to her.

#29474   2014/02/14 04:50PM
    jamilah

Just saw this in twitter- I think this is the guy who told Paul he saw someone got out of the SUV.

Jerry Broome ‏@JerryActor 1m
    Had a great time working with @EBraeden and @MClaireEgan today on #YR! My mom is soooo jealous. I had a blast. More to come...

#29475   2014/02/14 05:23PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah: Just saw this in twitter- I think this is the guy who told Paul he saw someone got out of the SUV.

Jerry Broome ‏@JerryActor 1m
    Had a great time working with @EBraeden and @MClaireEgan today on #YR! My mom is soooo jealous. I had a blast. More to come...

Go find your husband, Chelsea. Go find your son, Victor. It sounds like interesting stuff and it is good to hear that there is more to come.

#29476   2014/02/14 06:21PM
    Ari1

Holy hell! I accidentally posted in the Shadam thread. Here's what I meant to post here.

I really don't want Chelsea to form any bond with Victor. He is so despicable. If he helps her get Conner back, I can see her being grateful, but she should keep him at arms length. Jack truly loved Adam. Victor never did. The only way I would only accept some relationship between Chelsea and Victor is if they worked together to try and clear Adam's name and find the real hit and run driver. If Victor did a lot of groveling and regretted what he did to Adam, that would be a good start. I just don't see that happening. But a good story would be for Chelsea and Victor to work together to clear his name. They could also realize that Adam may still be alive and work together to find him. If Victor wanted to clear Adam's name so he can come home to his family, I would accept Chelsea and Victor forming a bond. But now that they have Victor gaslighting Sharon, he is the biggest hypocrite of all. A month ago he called Chelsea a slvt and said he'd tell Conner all about her past. Just the other day he called Adam a sicko and implied he was a danger to his son. I just don't see him all of the sudden doing a 360. The guy never changes or has any character growth. I just think it will be more of the same. Victor will manipulate Chelsea for his own purposes. Sigh.

#29477   2014/02/14 07:38PM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1: Holy hell! I accidentally posted in the Shadam thread. Here's what I meant to post here.

I really don't want Chelsea to form any bond with Victor. He is so despicable. If he helps her get Conner back, I can see her being grateful, but she should keep him at arms length. Jack truly loved Adam. Victor never did. The only way I would only accept some relationship between Chelsea and Victor is if they worked together to try and clear Adam's name and find the real hit and run driver. If Victor did a lot of groveling and regretted what he did to Adam, that would be a good start. I just don't see that happening. But a good story would be for Chelsea and Victor to work together to clear his name. They could also realize that Adam may still be alive and work together to find him. If Victor wanted to clear Adam's name so he can come home to his family, I would accept Chelsea and Victor forming a bond. But now that they have Victor gaslighting Sharon, he is the biggest hypocrite of all. A month ago he called Chelsea a slvt and said he'd tell Conner all about her past. Just the other day he called Adam a sicko and implied he was a danger to his son. I just don't see him all of the sudden doing a 360. The guy never changes or has any character growth. I just think it will be more of the same. Victor will manipulate Chelsea for his own purposes. Sigh.

You crossed over into enemy territory! Victor would have to crawl naked, across broken glass (ooh my eyes!), and beg Adam for forgiveness before I would ever be able to cut him a break. He'll still probably get his digs in about Adam gaslighting Ashley (he never seems to tire of that) even though he's guilty of the same offense. He has a long way to go to convince me of a damn thing.

#29478   2014/02/14 07:54PM
    ericlizafan

When they asked Chelsea for her rings, she look so pained...I'm so glad she got to keep them, they're her connection to Adam.

#29479   2014/02/14 08:12PM
    Ari1

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1: Holy hell! I accidentally posted in the Shadam thread. Here's what I meant to post here.

You crossed over into enemy territory! Victor would have to crawl naked, across broken glass (ooh my eyes!), and beg Adam for forgiveness before I would ever be able to cut him a break. He'll still probably get his digs in about Adam gaslighting Ashley (he never seems to tire of that) even though he's guilty of the same offense. He has a long way to go to convince me of a damn thing.

I know! I think I must have lost my mind to accidentally post in the Shadam thread.

When I said Victor would have to grovel before I'd accept any friendship between him and Chelsea, crawling naked over broken glass is exactly what I meant! He is beyond redemption to me. How he could call Adam sick is a joke especially since he's using his granddaughter's memory to torment her mother. This is exactly why Adam didn't want him around his son. Victor is the truly sick one.

#29480   2014/02/15 07:28AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Even if Adam is presumed dead if he shows his face back in Genoa City he will be arrested immediately since the last I heard he was a fugitive or they were about to bring him in but even so if Adam is laying low saving his own ass letting everyone including Chelsea and his son Connor think that he is dead, it is understandable, that is why I suggested Adam get plastic surgery done on his face and he comes back under a new name and a new face because by doing that then if he comes back into town that way, he can go out of his way to try to prove his innocence by lurking about town

« 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 2953 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list