List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 05:32PM, Views: 1462403, Replies: 30978
    « 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 » »| page:
    #29461   2014/02/13 09:00PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    TwoOfEach

Quote cdhg:
    Quote ericlizafan: I hope after the Paris trip, Chelsea says to heck with Victor...I hope it comes out about what he is doing to Sharon. He's a discusting, vile human being.

I know there are some who do not like Sharon that are okay with Victor doing that to Sharon, but using a look-a-like of your own granddaughter is twisted. It would be similar to Victor doing that to Chloe and I would not support that either.

I think this probably garners sympathy for Sharon in the fallout regarding the truth coming out about Summer. I can see Nick initially being upset, but he will not like Victor doing this with Sharon's issues and the memory of Cassie. It looks like Victor is trying to get information out of Sharon that this Cassie look-a-like can rely back to him.

I would like seeing Chelsea trick Victor in some way and get back to using her con senses. I understand Chelsea reaching out and receiving Victor's help especially if she sees his is truly grieving Adam, which I still question that some. In saying that, Victor did show sorry when at the accident site when he had the flashbacks to him when Adam was a child. Now, it seems he sees Chelsea and Connor as the young Hope and Adam that he told young Adam he would look after. I think Jack and Sharon are right regarding Victor's tactics with Chelsea and that Victor will grieve what he wanted Adam to be. Victor and Chelsea may grow closer in an unromantic way, but it does go against what Adam wanted and what Chelsea asked of Adam regarding Victor. In an odd sense, I could see Chelsea seeing some of the qualities she likes in Adam in Victor, although with Victor those seem limited. I know Chelsea likes the Hope version and traits of Adam, but she might see some positives out of Victor that she can relate with regarding Adam.

When Adam returns, the dynamic will be interesting depending on Chelsea's standing regarding Victor.

I would root for Victor against Chloe and Dylan in certain circumstances and when it is for the side or cause I support, but otherwise Victor's routine gets old with him winning and people treating him like a normal swell guy after all the things he has done.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Chelsea will see a lot of Adam's good and bad qualities in Victor and that they will have a friendly almost father-daughter relationship when nu-Adam arrives on the scene. Its the one thing guaranteed to cause maximum angst when Adam comes back. He's "dead" so he couldn't be too upset if she's seeing someone. But for her and Connor to be accepted by the family that went out of their way to reject him would be a bitter pill to swallow.

#29462   2014/02/13 09:01PM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea looks injured in the previews for tomorrow's CDN. I wonder what happens?

#29463   2014/02/13 09:19PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1: So I guess Chelsea turns to Victor to try and get Conner back. That's pretty much what I figured. I hope Chelsea doesn't let him manipulate her and get his foot in the door bc he helped her. Now that his other children have disowned him he'll probably become more obsessed with getting his hands on Conner. Sigh.

I read that Victor told Billy that Adam was sick and he kept the secret to protect Conner from Adam. Is that true? I can't believe he thinks Adam actually hit Delia and left her to die. What an evil person Victor is. That reasoning makes zero sense bc if he really thought Adam was dangerous, he'd want him to go to jail. The whole blackmail story never really made much sense bc the easiest way for Victor to get his hands on Conner was to put Adam in prison.

Hearing Jack tell Chelsea that he loved Adam, too, was very touching. That's why I don't want Chelsea ever turning to Victor bc he enjoyed crushing Adam under his thumb. Chelsea would never want him in Connor's life. Never. It's just sickening if the writers go there. From the spoilers saying Chelsea disregards Adam's final wishes, I guess that's where we are headed. Double sigh.

Victor will throw anyone under the bus, including his own son, to deflect from his own criminality and moral shortcomings. He has gone so far around the bend, I will never give a darn about him again.

I know! Victor is the true sociopath. He never feels remorse for anything. He never regrets his mistakes or even thinks he did anything wrong. Smh. There is nothing to like about this character. Nothing. All he does is blame others for his faults. No self reflection. He's just a bully and a monster. Why he is not shunned by everyone in GC is beyond me.

I have been reading all the posts and have finally caught up. I agree with the both of you and what you have said on everything and of course that includes what has been said about Victor. It seems like his character is getting worse by the day and I have always thought of him as a bully, but lately true sociopath is a much better description.

I am still not watching, but like to read this thread because I feel this thread is where I am going to find the best posts because we are all Chadam or ChadaMM fans. I still am very discouraged by everything that has happened to MM and still believe in his innocence.

Ari1 I so agree the blackmail story was another case imo of totally bad writing. Victor wanted access to Connor and the best way to get that was to have Adam in jail. So what was the purpose or advantage to the blackmail? Instead he has been found out and everyone hates him including his own family. It seems that he doesn't care what anyone thinks.

Earlier in this thread you asked if anyone thought that it was a slap in the face to MM fans to have Summer and Sharon together talking about Adam. I definitely feel that way because why Summer when they have not shared many scenes together at all. I know there were some when Summer was in the accident that caused Chelsea's miscarriage, but I don't remember much more then those. On top of that to have her talk about Adam with Sharon seemed way off and I would have thought if she talked with anyone about it why not the man who is supposedly her father (whether true or not) - Jack - as well as Jack being the uncle to Delia. If not Jack then at least Nick.

I'm not trying to be a downer for those that are still enjoying the show, but everything I read tells me that the writing continues to be horrible on so many levels.

I have to admit that as a MM fan even though he is no longer there I still feel when Adam's name is mentioned I still associate MM with Adam. Until he is re-casted how is anyone suppose to feel any different. That brings me to another thought. Why does the re-cast have to take so long? I guess I don't trust JFP at all and feel that even though MM has been fired he is still very much a part of the show. Isn't that taken advantage of MM? Call me crazy, but it's how I feel. Since I believe in innocent unless proven guilty, and nothing has ever been proven I will always believe in his innocence. What makes me both mad and sad is that I feel that MM who imo is a wonderful actor right now is without a job. These were alleged charges put out there by TMZ which is not even considered newsworthy imo, and they have said all kinds of things that are not true. All the rest just ran with the original story. We then had some of the cast come out and say what they did to further cast doubt for some people. KSJ is still out there on Facebook ranting about I don't know what. I use to like Neil, but I no longer can look at him as I once did. I also don't think the writers have given him anything at all as far as a good s/l. Again earlier in this thread both Laduree and Home Sick Cajun brought Neil KSJ up and I totally agreed with what they said.

The only good s/l imo still revolves around Chelsea and again Adam. I want Chelsea to be as far away from Chloe and Victor as possible. Because of Chloe kidnapping Connor it is obvious that Victor will be helping her. If that is all he is used for and does help getting Connor back that is fine, but then I don't want her any where near either of them. I wonder how Chloe will be treated by everyone after she kidnaps Connor? Those are criminal charges, and I understand that she is obviously in dire need of help, but it seems like everyone, but Adam gets treated differently in GC. Yes, Adam has done bad things in the past, but so has most of his accusers.

cdhg I just want to say how much I enjoy your recaps as well as your insight as to why different things are happening on the screen. I am reminded of the proverb of "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". You have a way of calming me down when I read something that I believe to be utterly ridiculous or unnecessary and therefore get angry when reading it, but then I read your take on certain things and I start to feel somewhat better which is saying a lot when it comes to this show.

I was going to add some things regarding Dylan and JFP and why I don't trust her, but I will save it for another time.

Again, thank you to all the Chadam posters. I appreciate each and every one of you and what you have to say.

The main point I wanted to make about Summer having scenes with Sharon or anyone else talking about Adam is that the rumors are HK is the one who got MM fired. Whether the rumors are true are not is beside the point. Why would the writers have Summer of all people talk about Adam? They weren't close or shared many scenes together. So I was thinking that the writers did it on purpose to taunt MM and his supporters. When they have Summer say she's been reading about Adam online and doesn't know what to think, is that supposed to be a joke? My opinion is that it's all just tasteless and tptb are just trying to rub it in to MM and his fans' face. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this bc the writers at soap confidential pretty much made the same point on twitter, just not directly.

I don't believe in coincidences.

I don't either. It must have been awkward for SC who supports MM to have to reveal her character's feelings for Adam about his "death" to Summer. Why would they do that? Perhaps to intimate SC? I don't know. I just think Summer/HK should not have been involved in Adam/MM's story, especially since his story didn't affect her in any way. I just think it was a way to stick it to MM and his friends and his fans. Jmo. Like you said, there are no coincidences, and the writers had plenty of time to plan this out.

Not to get into a MM firing discussion regarding the TPTB and MM and whether it was justified, warranted, needed, or necessary, I do think that certain scenes might have been better vs. ones used given the situation. Yes, these are professionals, but Sharon and Summer having a scene about Adam along Summer talking about reading things online about Adam could have been better left off. Summer did have scenes with Noah, Sharon, and Nikki over Adam and Delia. I am not going to get into whether the TPTB were aware or the reasons for the scenes, but things probably could have been done differently. Still, I can understand some of the purposes of the scenes from the different storylines involved standpoints based on how the scenes played out. I am trying to remember if there was a comparison to Adam's secret about Delia in making Sharon feel guilty about hers in the scene with Summer, but I do not remember. In saying that though, Summer is a part of the show and will have scenes with characters.

I can imagine it was a tough and difficult situation for TPTB and MM regarding the dismissal. In looking back, I could argue that perhaps TPTB could have been more on top of things from a media relations, PR standpoint vs. actors on the show tweeting about things and sources putting out information. Sources putting out information was probably going to happen anyway as rumors were put out there quickly and then later picked up by different sites/groups from sources. I understand people tweeting back at fans who are annoying and being rude, but sure there could have been better approaches by some.

I am not a Shadam fan, but I can understand Sharon learning about Adam hitting Delia before Dylan and learning more quickly about what the accident and death and why some would not be happy with that. I am fine with Shadam being downplayed as a couple and for future purposes, but still Sharon has been in love with Adam in the past. I think Chylan needs to be downplayed similarly with Chelsea not being given dialogue regarding comparing Adam and Dylan and propping Dylan. The writers keep having Chelsea putting herself down over Dylan regarding him deserving better and her not deserving him, when it just is not necessary. IMO, he did not deserve her. If the comparisons between Adam and Dylan, the propping of Dylan, and the paternity lie reminders can be left out of Chylan scenes, the scenes would be better. I do not see Paul and Lauren having scenes with Lauren telling Paul what a great guy he is vs. her husband a former rapist. I do not see that with Paul/Nikki or other former couples who are now friends either. For Chylan scenes to be tolerable they need to be more like Paul and Lauren scenes IMO.

#29464   2014/02/13 09:40PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote ericlizafan: I hope after the Paris trip, Chelsea says to heck with Victor...I hope it comes out about what he is doing to Sharon. He's a discusting, vile human being.

I know there are some who do not like Sharon that are okay with Victor doing that to Sharon, but using a look-a-like of your own granddaughter is twisted. It would be similar to Victor doing that to Chloe and I would not support that either.

I think this probably garners sympathy for Sharon in the fallout regarding the truth coming out about Summer. I can see Nick initially being upset, but he will not like Victor doing this with Sharon's issues and the memory of Cassie. It looks like Victor is trying to get information out of Sharon that this Cassie look-a-like can rely back to him.

I would like seeing Chelsea trick Victor in some way and get back to using her con senses. I understand Chelsea reaching out and receiving Victor's help especially if she sees his is truly grieving Adam, which I still question that some. In saying that, Victor did show sorry when at the accident site when he had the flashbacks to him when Adam was a child. Now, it seems he sees Chelsea and Connor as the young Hope and Adam that he told young Adam he would look after. I think Jack and Sharon are right regarding Victor's tactics with Chelsea and that Victor will grieve what he wanted Adam to be. Victor and Chelsea may grow closer in an unromantic way, but it does go against what Adam wanted and what Chelsea asked of Adam regarding Victor. In an odd sense, I could see Chelsea seeing some of the qualities she likes in Adam in Victor, although with Victor those seem limited. I know Chelsea likes the Hope version and traits of Adam, but she might see some positives out of Victor that she can relate with regarding Adam.

When Adam returns, the dynamic will be interesting depending on Chelsea's standing regarding Victor.

I would root for Victor against Chloe and Dylan in certain circumstances and when it is for the side or cause I support, but otherwise Victor's routine gets old with him winning and people treating him like a normal swell guy after all the things he has done.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Chelsea will see a lot of Adam's good and bad qualities in Victor and that they will have a friendly almost father-daughter relationship when nu-Adam arrives on the scene. Its the one thing guaranteed to cause maximum angst when Adam comes back. He's "dead" so he couldn't be too upset if she's seeing someone. But for her and Connor to be accepted by the family that went out of their way to reject him would be a bitter pill to swallow.

Good points. Now I could see Adam being upset for her seeing someone if he comes back in a few months. I know people typically move on in soaps more quickly than in real life, but if she was with someone in a relatively short amount of time, he might have some questions about the meaningfulness of their relationship. She did tell him that she loved him and that that could still be a family in as part of her final words to him, so he has that to hold on to, providing he does not have amnesia or if he does then something inside of him may still hold on to that in the subconscious state. Some would say Chelsea was just doing that to appease Chloe and/or get Adam back home to turn himself in due to Chloe wanting her to call Adam, but I do think Chelsea was being sincere with those words despite her mixed feelings regarding loving Adam and being upset over Delia based on how she spoke those words to Adam on the phone. Now, Adam may not be upset given the situation and what happened regarding the Delia situation and the thought about him regarding the vehicle accident with him and Billy, but we will have to see how and under what conditions his return takes place.

Similarly, I could see Phyllis upset if she comes out of the coma and Jack has been involved with Kelly or others.

I have wanted Adam to have better relationships with his siblings, if temporarily, and/or to stand up against Victor. I would not mind to see some family dynamics shift some when Adam returns. Chelsea might help Adam regarding some of this.

I can see Victor seeing things he likes about both Nikki and Hope in Chelsea.

I thought you brought up an interesting point on the other board about Womack trying to get Chelsea's engagement ring off her finger and her fighting off the effort. It would bring back the important of the rings and connection between Chadam once again. If he is trying to get those rings off Chelsea, she might have to throw a punch at him with that ring. I would not want that ring messed, but Adam would be very understanding given the situation.

#29465   2014/02/13 11:23PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Jacee Wojo:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1: So I guess Chelsea turns to Victor to try and get Conner back. That's pretty much what I figured. I hope Chelsea doesn't let him manipulate her and get his foot in the door bc he helped her. Now that his other children have disowned him he'll probably become more obsessed with getting his hands on Conner. Sigh.

I read that Victor told Billy that Adam was sick and he kept the secret to protect Conner from Adam. Is that true? I can't believe he thinks Adam actually hit Delia and left her to die. What an evil person Victor is. That reasoning makes zero sense bc if he really thought Adam was dangerous, he'd want him to go to jail. The whole blackmail story never really made much sense bc the easiest way for Victor to get his hands on Conner was to put Adam in prison.

Hearing Jack tell Chelsea that he loved Adam, too, was very touching. That's why I don't want Chelsea ever turning to Victor bc he enjoyed crushing Adam under his thumb. Chelsea would never want him in Connor's life. Never. It's just sickening if the writers go there. From the spoilers saying Chelsea disregards Adam's final wishes, I guess that's where we are headed. Double sigh.

Victor will throw anyone under the bus, including his own son, to deflect from his own criminality and moral shortcomings. He has gone so far around the bend, I will never give a darn about him again.

I know! Victor is the true sociopath. He never feels remorse for anything. He never regrets his mistakes or even thinks he did anything wrong. Smh. There is nothing to like about this character. Nothing. All he does is blame others for his faults. No self reflection. He's just a bully and a monster. Why he is not shunned by everyone in GC is beyond me.

I have been reading all the posts and have finally caught up. I agree with the both of you and what you have said on everything and of course that includes what has been said about Victor. It seems like his character is getting worse by the day and I have always thought of him as a bully, but lately true sociopath is a much better description.

I am still not watching, but like to read this thread because I feel this thread is where I am going to find the best posts because we are all Chadam or ChadaMM fans. I still am very discouraged by everything that has happened to MM and still believe in his innocence.

Ari1 I so agree the blackmail story was another case imo of totally bad writing. Victor wanted access to Connor and the best way to get that was to have Adam in jail. So what was the purpose or advantage to the blackmail? Instead he has been found out and everyone hates him including his own family. It seems that he doesn't care what anyone thinks.

Earlier in this thread you asked if anyone thought that it was a slap in the face to MM fans to have Summer and Sharon together talking about Adam. I definitely feel that way because why Summer when they have not shared many scenes together at all. I know there were some when Summer was in the accident that caused Chelsea's miscarriage, but I don't remember much more then those. On top of that to have her talk about Adam with Sharon seemed way off and I would have thought if she talked with anyone about it why not the man who is supposedly her father (whether true or not) - Jack - as well as Jack being the uncle to Delia. If not Jack then at least Nick.

I'm not trying to be a downer for those that are still enjoying the show, but everything I read tells me that the writing continues to be horrible on so many levels.

I have to admit that as a MM fan even though he is no longer there I still feel when Adam's name is mentioned I still associate MM with Adam. Until he is re-casted how is anyone suppose to feel any different. That brings me to another thought. Why does the re-cast have to take so long? I guess I don't trust JFP at all and feel that even though MM has been fired he is still very much a part of the show. Isn't that taken advantage of MM? Call me crazy, but it's how I feel. Since I believe in innocent unless proven guilty, and nothing has ever been proven I will always believe in his innocence. What makes me both mad and sad is that I feel that MM who imo is a wonderful actor right now is without a job. These were alleged charges put out there by TMZ which is not even considered newsworthy imo, and they have said all kinds of things that are not true. All the rest just ran with the original story. We then had some of the cast come out and say what they did to further cast doubt for some people. KSJ is still out there on Facebook ranting about I don't know what. I use to like Neil, but I no longer can look at him as I once did. I also don't think the writers have given him anything at all as far as a good s/l. Again earlier in this thread both Laduree and Home Sick Cajun brought Neil KSJ up and I totally agreed with what they said.

The only good s/l imo still revolves around Chelsea and again Adam. I want Chelsea to be as far away from Chloe and Victor as possible. Because of Chloe kidnapping Connor it is obvious that Victor will be helping her. If that is all he is used for and does help getting Connor back that is fine, but then I don't want her any where near either of them. I wonder how Chloe will be treated by everyone after she kidnaps Connor? Those are criminal charges, and I understand that she is obviously in dire need of help, but it seems like everyone, but Adam gets treated differently in GC. Yes, Adam has done bad things in the past, but so has most of his accusers.

cdhg I just want to say how much I enjoy your recaps as well as your insight as to why different things are happening on the screen. I am reminded of the proverb of "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". You have a way of calming me down when I read something that I believe to be utterly ridiculous or unnecessary and therefore get angry when reading it, but then I read your take on certain things and I start to feel somewhat better which is saying a lot when it comes to this show.

I was going to add some things regarding Dylan and JFP and why I don't trust her, but I will save it for another time.

Again, thank you to all the Chadam posters. I appreciate each and every one of you and what you have to say.

The main point I wanted to make about Summer having scenes with Sharon or anyone else talking about Adam is that the rumors are HK is the one who got MM fired. Whether the rumors are true are not is beside the point. Why would the writers have Summer of all people talk about Adam? They weren't close or shared many scenes together. So I was thinking that the writers did it on purpose to taunt MM and his supporters. When they have Summer say she's been reading about Adam online and doesn't know what to think, is that supposed to be a joke? My opinion is that it's all just tasteless and tptb are just trying to rub it in to MM and his fans' face. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this bc the writers at soap confidential pretty much made the same point on twitter, just not directly.

I don't believe in coincidences.

I don't either. It must have been awkward for SC who supports MM to have to reveal her character's feelings for Adam about his "death" to Summer. Why would they do that? Perhaps to intimate SC? I don't know. I just think Summer/HK should not have been involved in Adam/MM's story, especially since his story didn't affect her in any way. I just think it was a way to stick it to MM and his friends and his fans. Jmo. Like you said, there are no coincidences, and the writers had plenty of time to plan this out.

Ari1
    I may not have been clear in my previous post, but I totally agree that Summer should not have been involved at all in the Adam s/l for the reasons you stated. I definitely thought it was an intentional disrespect to fans of MM. I may or may not have felt a bit different if the scenes were with Jack or Nick as I mentioned and they were the ones who brought the subject up. The best thing would have been to leave her out because they had no relationship other then the miscarriage s/l and that was a long time ago. Like you said they had plenty of time to plan this out.

I also question the fact that they are taking their sweet time for the replacement of MM. I feel that is intentional as well. They know that the only Adam people think of has been played by MM and is extremely popular with the fans. Are they taken their time so their ratings will stay up? I have no love for JFP or any of TPTB. I don't trust anything they do.

#29466   2014/02/14 05:21AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: If Adam stays gone until July then I wonder if the truth about the real hit and run driver will be exposed by then because if it isn't then I could see that playing into Adam's eventual return in the summer especially if it comes out that Adam is really innocent when the whole time Adam is lurking around town thinking he is still guilty

I could see Adam coming back plastic surgery and all and why? Because Adam if he was caught in the explosion but he somehow survived then I could see the explosion disfiguring Adam's face and if Adam somehow got away then I could see Adam leaving Genoa City temporarily faking his death letting everyone think that he had died when the whole time he would be alive somewhere getting plastic surgery done on his face

Adam then comes back with a new face and all, recast in the role, with Adam coming back unrecognizable to everyone in town including Chelsea and Jack

And then nu-Adam trying to prove his innocence all the while under his new face and alias, Adam then also in the process grows closer to Chelsea and Jack without them knowing who he really is

But then the truth about the real hit and run driver comes out, and then nu-Adam reveals himself to be Adam Newman with a new face plastic surgery and all and that his alias was just a cover for who he really is

Chelsea and everyone else would not believe that he is Adam until he proves it by telling them all about memories that he has of all of them, everyone would be in shock

Then Adam the proverbial phoenix would rise again from the ashes

#29467   2014/02/14 05:21AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: If Adam stays gone until July then I wonder if the truth about the real hit and run driver will be exposed by then because if it isn't then I could see that playing into Adam's eventual return in the summer especially if it comes out that Adam is really innocent when the whole time Adam is lurking around town thinking he is still guilty

I could see Adam coming back plastic surgery and all and why? Because Adam if he was caught in the explosion but he somehow survived then I could see the explosion disfiguring Adam's face and if Adam somehow got away then I could see Adam leaving Genoa City temporarily faking his death letting everyone think that he had died when the whole time he would be alive somewhere getting plastic surgery done on his face

Adam then comes back with a new face and all, recast in the role, with Adam coming back unrecognizable to everyone in town including Chelsea and Jack

And then nu-Adam trying to prove his innocence all the while under his new face and alias, Adam then also in the process grows closer to Chelsea and Jack without them knowing who he really is

But then the truth about the real hit and run driver comes out, and then nu-Adam reveals himself to be Adam Newman with a new face plastic surgery and all and that his alias was just a cover for who he really is

Chelsea and everyone else would not believe that he is Adam until he proves it by telling them all about memories that he has of all of them, everyone would be in shock

Then Adam the proverbial phoenix would rise again from the ashes

#29468   2014/02/14 09:05AM
    TwoOfEach

LOL at those who still are hoping that MCE is leaving. Angelica McDaniels personally confirmed that the headline was misleading and that MCE and Chelsea are here to stay.

Chelsea is going to keep the home fires burning while Adam is presumed dead and then the Chadam story will continue.

#29469   2014/02/14 09:18AM
    Axl Rose

Even if Adam is presumed dead if he shows his face back in Genoa City he will be arrested immediately since the last I heard he was a fugitive or they were about to bring him in but even so if Adam is laying low saving his own ass letting everyone including Chelsea and his son Connor think that he is dead, it is understandable, that is why I suggested Adam get plastic surgery done on his face and he comes back under a new name and a new face because by doing that then if he comes back into town that way, he can go out of his way to try to prove his innocence by lurking about town

#29470   2014/02/14 10:05AM
    jamilah

Quote TwoOfEach: LOL at those who still are hoping that MCE is leaving. Angelica McDaniels personally confirmed that the headline was misleading and that MCE and Chelsea are here to stay.

Chelsea is going to keep the home fires burning while Adam is presumed dead and then the Chadam story will continue.

I don't understand why there is so much hate for MCE(Chelsea). The negative comments I read about her is so unfair. I guess if she does move to the ranch it will get worse. Sharon still lives on Newman property and she is no longer married to one. Atleast Chelsea is still married to Adam.

« 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 2951 2952 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list