List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 09:39AM, Views: 1520335, Replies: 31505
    « 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 » »| page:
    #29441   2014/02/12 08:10PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    cdhg

My favorite overall scenes from the past two episodes (Wednesday and Thursday's US) were the Chelsea and Jack scenes at the GCAC. I thought that was a nice and touching exchange between the two and I liked how Jack was supportive offering to walk up with Chelsea to help her feel comfortable and supported. Even though I really liked the Chelsea and Avery scenes, I liked the Chelsea and Jack scenes more. It was nice though seeing Avery say positive things about Adam and how she thought he made the confession tape to take to the police. Avery also was encouraging regarding how she keeps thinking Phyllis will wake up even though doctors say otherwise in comparing that to Chelsea thinking Adam is still alive. Chelsea still thought Adam would not return if alive though based on the circumstances. Of course, Anita helped strengthen those thoughts from the previous day. Perhaps if Phyllis is recast and comes out of the coma, maybe that will inspire Chelsea more regarding Adam being alive.

For the week so far, I have enjoyed both days of Chelsea and Jack scenes the best. I enjoyed her telling Jack what Adam wanted was a family while showing him the family picture and defending Adam. Of course, her going off on Chloe on Monday was neat too.

#29442   2014/02/12 09:52PM
    cdhg

I like how the writers keep focusing on that Chadam family picture. Last Friday's Chelsea scenes started with her looking at the picture. This Monday's Chelsea scenes started with the cameras zoomed in on the picture. Tuesday's Chelsea scenes started with her holding Connor by the piano with the picture on it. Then it went to her having a flashback of her scene with Victoria about her, Adam, and Connor leaving for Paris with Victoria telling Chelsea that Adam is trying and that she believed Chelsea and Connor were Adam's first real shot at happiness. Of course, in the same episode, she took the picture and emphasized that Adam wanted a family and he had that. In Wednesday's episode, the Chelsea scenes start off with her holding the family picture. In Thursday's episode, the Chelsea scenes start with Chelsea coming down from the stairs and pretty quickly looks at the family picture.

#29443   2014/02/12 10:36PM
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: I am not liking the amnesia or plastic surgery story for Adam's return at all. I want him back with his memory and for him to be recognized when he strolls back in town. Chadam story needs to continue from where they left off. There have been too many interruptions in their story already. Time for things to move along. Not sure if this rumour is true but I read online that there is a casting call for Adam. First appearance on screen is July.

Jamilah, do you remember where you read the info about the casting call and first appearance being in July. May or July either one makes since with both being sweeps months. It makes sense for Adam to be back before Connor's first birthday in August as well.

The other day on celebritydirtylaundry (yes not the best source) I read an article mentioning a casting call for a Connor Boyd with speculation about that being for Adam. The writer of the article mentioned it for someone in the mid 20s assuming they would get people in their 30s and go with someone in their 30s with the casting call really being for Adam. As I read that more closely, I thought this sounds more like a Kyle Abbott. The writer of the article mentioned that it was in the February 17 edition of SOD.

As I did more digging, I found out that Connor Boyd was a casting call from last year. It was mentioned to be in the February 17, 2013 edition of SOD. The date for this year's edition is February 18. The writer got bad information which was off by a year in trying to make a point about a casting call. From what I read, it seems more like the casting call for when they recast Kyle Abbott last year.

Y&R might as well put out a direct casting call for an Adam Newman. There is no need to put a smokescreen one out. That seems more like something they do when they are either planning to recast someone already on canvas or possibly needing to if contract negotiations do not work out. Since MM is gone from the show, they might as well put one out for Adam Newman and attract the best options seeking the role. I figure there will be quite a bit of interest for the role since it is a prime role on the show and provides various ways to show acting skills.

I think I saw it on Daytime Dish, sometimes rumours on there turns out to be true. Thats where I first read they were killing off Delia. I hope its true we need Adam back to celebrate Connor's first birthday.

July?? we have to wait that long??? It's so far away!!! sigh. I need the Chadam story to pick up where it left off too and since they have the recast they better go full steam ahead and keep them together for a long period of time. I'm sick of all these breakups!

#29444   2014/02/13 06:09AM
    Axl Rose

If Adam stays gone until July then I wonder if the truth about the real hit and run driver will be exposed by then because if it isn't then I could see that playing into Adam's eventual return in the summer especially if it comes out that Adam is really innocent when the whole time Adam is lurking around town thinking he is still guilty

I could see Adam coming back plastic surgery and all and why? Because Adam if he was caught in the explosion but he somehow survived then I could see the explosion disfiguring Adam's face and if Adam somehow got away then I could see Adam leaving Genoa City temporarily faking his death letting everyone think that he had died when the whole time he would be alive somewhere getting plastic surgery done on his face

Adam then comes back with a new face and all, recast in the role, with Adam coming back unrecognizable to everyone in town including Chelsea and Jack

And then nu-Adam trying to prove his innocence all the while under his new face and alias, Adam then also in the process grows closer to Chelsea and Jack without them knowing who he really is

But then the truth about the real hit and run driver comes out, and then nu-Adam reveals himself to be Adam Newman with a new face plastic surgery and all and that his alias was just a cover for who he really is

Chelsea and everyone else would not believe that he is Adam until he proves it by telling them all about memories that he has of all of them, everyone would be in shock

Then Adam the proverbial phoenix would rise again from the ashes

#29445   2014/02/13 07:59AM
    Axl Rose

Dylan Bruce would be perfect as a re-cast Adam Newman

#29446   2014/02/13 10:01AM
    Axl Rose

Good afternoon Chadam fans

#29447   2014/02/13 10:01AM
    Axl Rose

Good afternoon Chadam fans

#29448   2014/02/13 11:41AM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1: So I guess Chelsea turns to Victor to try and get Conner back. That's pretty much what I figured. I hope Chelsea doesn't let him manipulate her and get his foot in the door bc he helped her. Now that his other children have disowned him he'll probably become more obsessed with getting his hands on Conner. Sigh.

I read that Victor told Billy that Adam was sick and he kept the secret to protect Conner from Adam. Is that true? I can't believe he thinks Adam actually hit Delia and left her to die. What an evil person Victor is. That reasoning makes zero sense bc if he really thought Adam was dangerous, he'd want him to go to jail. The whole blackmail story never really made much sense bc the easiest way for Victor to get his hands on Conner was to put Adam in prison.

Hearing Jack tell Chelsea that he loved Adam, too, was very touching. That's why I don't want Chelsea ever turning to Victor bc he enjoyed crushing Adam under his thumb. Chelsea would never want him in Connor's life. Never. It's just sickening if the writers go there. From the spoilers saying Chelsea disregards Adam's final wishes, I guess that's where we are headed. Double sigh.

Victor will throw anyone under the bus, including his own son, to deflect from his own criminality and moral shortcomings. He has gone so far around the bend, I will never give a darn about him again.

I know! Victor is the true sociopath. He never feels remorse for anything. He never regrets his mistakes or even thinks he did anything wrong. Smh. There is nothing to like about this character. Nothing. All he does is blame others for his faults. No self reflection. He's just a bully and a monster. Why he is not shunned by everyone in GC is beyond me.

I have been reading all the posts and have finally caught up. I agree with the both of you and what you have said on everything and of course that includes what has been said about Victor. It seems like his character is getting worse by the day and I have always thought of him as a bully, but lately true sociopath is a much better description.

I am still not watching, but like to read this thread because I feel this thread is where I am going to find the best posts because we are all Chadam or ChadaMM fans. I still am very discouraged by everything that has happened to MM and still believe in his innocence.

Ari1 I so agree the blackmail story was another case imo of totally bad writing. Victor wanted access to Connor and the best way to get that was to have Adam in jail. So what was the purpose or advantage to the blackmail? Instead he has been found out and everyone hates him including his own family. It seems that he doesn't care what anyone thinks.

Earlier in this thread you asked if anyone thought that it was a slap in the face to MM fans to have Summer and Sharon together talking about Adam. I definitely feel that way because why Summer when they have not shared many scenes together at all. I know there were some when Summer was in the accident that caused Chelsea's miscarriage, but I don't remember much more then those. On top of that to have her talk about Adam with Sharon seemed way off and I would have thought if she talked with anyone about it why not the man who is supposedly her father (whether true or not) - Jack - as well as Jack being the uncle to Delia. If not Jack then at least Nick.

I'm not trying to be a downer for those that are still enjoying the show, but everything I read tells me that the writing continues to be horrible on so many levels.

I have to admit that as a MM fan even though he is no longer there I still feel when Adam's name is mentioned I still associate MM with Adam. Until he is re-casted how is anyone suppose to feel any different. That brings me to another thought. Why does the re-cast have to take so long? I guess I don't trust JFP at all and feel that even though MM has been fired he is still very much a part of the show. Isn't that taken advantage of MM? Call me crazy, but it's how I feel. Since I believe in innocent unless proven guilty, and nothing has ever been proven I will always believe in his innocence. What makes me both mad and sad is that I feel that MM who imo is a wonderful actor right now is without a job. These were alleged charges put out there by TMZ which is not even considered newsworthy imo, and they have said all kinds of things that are not true. All the rest just ran with the original story. We then had some of the cast come out and say what they did to further cast doubt for some people. KSJ is still out there on Facebook ranting about I don't know what. I use to like Neil, but I no longer can look at him as I once did. I also don't think the writers have given him anything at all as far as a good s/l. Again earlier in this thread both Laduree and Home Sick Cajun brought Neil KSJ up and I totally agreed with what they said.

The only good s/l imo still revolves around Chelsea and again Adam. I want Chelsea to be as far away from Chloe and Victor as possible. Because of Chloe kidnapping Connor it is obvious that Victor will be helping her. If that is all he is used for and does help getting Connor back that is fine, but then I don't want her any where near either of them. I wonder how Chloe will be treated by everyone after she kidnaps Connor? Those are criminal charges, and I understand that she is obviously in dire need of help, but it seems like everyone, but Adam gets treated differently in GC. Yes, Adam has done bad things in the past, but so has most of his accusers.

cdhg I just want to say how much I enjoy your recaps as well as your insight as to why different things are happening on the screen. I am reminded of the proverb of "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". You have a way of calming me down when I read something that I believe to be utterly ridiculous or unnecessary and therefore get angry when reading it, but then I read your take on certain things and I start to feel somewhat better which is saying a lot when it comes to this show.

I was going to add some things regarding Dylan and JFP and why I don't trust her, but I will save it for another time.

Again, thank you to all the Chadam posters. I appreciate each and every one of you and what you have to say.

#29449   2014/02/13 02:01PM
    TwoOfEach

I really enjoyed the Chelsea and Avery scenes today. Avery is one person who can completely relate to Chelsea 's position. I appreciate how she didn't tell Chelsea how she should feel but really wanted to listen. I think that they would make good friends. Lord knows Chelsea could use one.

#29450   2014/02/13 04:05PM
    jamilah

SOC...

CANADIAN EPISODE –Thursday - Friday USA

Chelsea, Jack, Chloe, Kevin
    Chloe asks why Chelsea is there since it was her husband who killed DD. Neil intercedes and he, Jack and Chelsea walk away. Chloe realizes what she had done and approaches Chelsea. She apologizes to Chelsea and explains she feels like she is under a microscope and as a result she was a mess and should not have directed her anger at Chelsea. Chloe leaves the gala after having a flashback of DD on the night of her performance. Chelsea wants to leave but Jack asks her to stay to see the doll.

Chloe, Anita
    Chloe arrives at the condo and tells Anita she can leave that she will take over taking care of Connor. Chloe said she couldn’t not handle the gala any more. Anita leaves. Chloe calls a taxi and says she will be waiting in the lobby with her son.

« 2940 2941 2942 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 2949 2950 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list