List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 08:16PM, Views: 1460076, Replies: 30955
    « 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 » »| page:
    #29351   2014/02/10 05:26AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree: Thanks so much Jacee!

Here's the link to the Adam/Delia/Billy storyline conclusion (but not really )

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQr5tR5YiCM&feature=share&list=UUdrcCH-HSU_d91c8e1DBocg<... />

or this link if the first one won't work:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQr5tR5YiCM&list=UUdrcCH-HSU_d91c8e1DBocg&feature=c4-ove... />

My computer issues are driving me nuts!!! I'm working on "Dracula" and a Daryl video from "The Walking Dead", but I'm having to work around my power supply repeatedly failing, which is causing the hard drive to become corrupt. I'll be installing my third power supply this week. If this doesn't work, it's back to Apple I go. Ugh.

Speaking of computer problems, I've been trying to find a new screen for mine with no luck. I tried to watch on my phone, but it said the content was not available for mobile devices.

Ari, it's embedded in the Chadam thread at this site:

w11.zetaboards.com/YandRfans/index

Ah ha! So that's who you are on that board! I read over there a lot but don't post there. I should have known. Now something else makes sense to me.

#29352   2014/02/10 06:57AM
    Laduree

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQr5tR5YiCM&feature=share&list=UUdrcCH-HSU_d91c8e1DBocg<... />

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQr5tR5YiCM&list=UUdrcCH-HSU_d91c8e1DBocg&feature=c4-ove... />

My computer issues are driving me nuts!!! I'm working on "Dracula" and a Daryl video from "The Walking Dead", but I'm having to work around my power supply repeatedly failing, which is causing the hard drive to become corrupt. I'll be installing my third power supply this week. If this doesn't work, it's back to Apple I go. Ugh.

Speaking of computer problems, I've been trying to find a new screen for mine with no luck. I tried to watch on my phone, but it said the content was not available for mobile devices.

Ah ha! So that's who you are on that board! I read over there a lot but don't post there. I should have known. Now something else makes sense to me.

LOL!! Now I'm intrigued! What else makes sense to you?

#29353   2014/02/10 07:49AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:

LOL!! Now I'm intrigued! What else makes sense to you?

LOL Really not that intriguing I assure you. Times like this I really wish this board had a DM feature. It has to do with another board that you're a member of but you don't post on it. And I think I now know why. I know that's about as clear as mud but that's the best I can do here. But if you're still intrigued then feel free to click on my email and drop me a note!

#29354   2014/02/10 09:47AM
    Ari1

Homesick Cajun,

I wanted to let you know I read the comment section from the article you posted a few pages back. It's all very interesting. I wish these cast members and crew would go on the record, but I understand that they probably fear for their jobs. Until someone comes out, it will all just remain speculation.

Check out @ontheairwithdoug twitter page. He just went on a twitter rant about CBS and y&r trying to bully him and suppress his freedom of speech. It sounds like CBS won't let any actors come on his show. As you know he was the guy who had Tommy Garret on his show last fall. He got threatening emails from cast members before that saying no one would go on his show anymore. Apparently all of his guest must be pro y&r and JPF. Smh. He has remained neutral in the MM drama but has expressed how hard it has been to bite his tongue. He knows something. I've also seen him tweet MM's mom saying he supports MM, and he also did that MM fan appreciation show a week ago so I think he's on MM's side. Apparently CBS keeps threatening him, in his words, and he's about to blow. He's now saying he might write a blog or do a show on what he knows. I hope he does. Let me know what you think.

#29355   2014/02/10 12:11PM
    jamilah

As Chelsea is telling Connor daddy will be home soon. She opens the door and there is Dylan. WTH are the doing to us Chadam fans

#29356   2014/02/10 12:16PM
    JohnyGrizzle

Quote jamilah: As Chelsea is telling Connor daddy will be home soon. She opens the door and there is Dylan. WTH are the doing to us Chadam fans

Wow!!! And i was just about to watch again, but man it has already been a couple of days and this, but then again who knows what may happen.

The dad part is what bothered me.

#29357   2014/02/10 12:23PM
    Sudsy Sue

Is it just me or does there seem to be some "in your face" scenes/lines that seem to be aimed at Chadam fans?

#29358   2014/02/10 12:23PM
    jamilah

Quote JohnyGrizzle:
    Quote jamilah: As Chelsea is telling Connor daddy will be home soon. She opens the door and there is Dylan. WTH are the doing to us Chadam fans

Wow!!! And i was just about to watch again, but man it has already been a couple of days and this, but then again who knows what may happen.

I haven't seen the show yet but the twitter recaps is pissing me off. He also tells Chelsea now he understand why she told him he was dad and not Adam. Chelsea needs to defend Adam and telly Dyldo she was wrong. Adam was a great dad.

#29359   2014/02/10 12:34PM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote JohnyGrizzle:

I haven't seen the show yet but the twitter recaps is pissing me off. He also tells Chelsea now he understand why she told him he was dad and not Adam. Chelsea needs to defend Adam and telly Dyldo she was wrong. Adam was a great dad.

This is why I'm not watching. I just checked out twitter and it sounds disgusting.

#29360   2014/02/10 12:35PM
    jamilah

Now they have Dylan holding Connor.

« 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 2937 2938 2939 2940 2941 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list