List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 12:14PM, Views: 1534866, Replies: 31607
    « 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 » »| page:
    #29141   2014/01/30 07:17PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Ari1

Ok. I just got home. I've been up since 5am! I'm good now bc I I've had a few happy hour drinks. I don't think I'll watch tonight. To be honest, I'm not sure I'll miss the show that much. It's almost a relief to let it go. The story lines have either been coma inducing or frustratingly heart wrenching (and not in a good way). I've gotten to the point where I dreaded watching. I don't want to see Adam tortured by Billy. For the last three months, all we've seen is Adam be tortured by his own guilt. If the writers cared about MM's fan base, they could have at least let Chelsea and Jack remain loyal to him. But no. Even they turn against him. The main problem with their writing is there are zero characters to root for. Who's likable anymore? I used to like Billy, but he seems to have turned into a complete sociopath. I'm glad BM isn't playing him anymore bc I just can't with a character who blames everyone but himself. He in fact tortures a guy who committed an accident. It's just cruel and unusual. I loved Chelsea, but they've made her have zero loyalty. She cares more about that biatch Chloe than her own husband? Now they are going to have her turn to Victor who never cared at all about his son? I just don't get any of this. I'm basically forcing myself to watch MM's last days. Beyond that I have no interest in watching Adam's few friends turn against him or the cult family or Abby and Tyler or the Carnine who cares fest or Sharon sees dead people. I guess I could go on buy y'all get the point.

#29142   2014/01/30 08:11PM
    Ari1

Something else that just irked me off was KSJ's goodbye to MM BM. He posted this on FB. He said something like he respected MM for being such a great actor. Then he said he respected BM as an actor and how he had great character and how everyone liked him and respected him on the show. Does anyone else think that was a dig at MM, bc I do. Why mention one person's skills and then mention how the other person has skills AND A strong character. Not really subtle, KSJ. He has no idea when to stfu! .

#29143   2014/01/31 04:13AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Ari1: Something else that just irked me off was KSJ's goodbye to MM BM. He posted this on FB. He said something like he respected MM for being such a great actor. Then he said he respected BM as an actor and how he had great character and how everyone liked him and respected him on the show. Does anyone else think that was a dig at MM, bc I do. Why mention one person's skills and then mention how the other person has skills AND A strong character. Not really subtle, KSJ. He has no idea when to stfu! .

I was just about the respond to your post just above this one when I read this! That was a backhanded bash if I ever saw one! You know, of all the cast members that have thrown MM under the bus in their blatant attempt to score points with Phelps, KSJ is the one that I'm the most disappointed in for some reason. I guess I just thought, or had hoped, that he was above this. I thought a little more of him than some of the others to begin with. No more. And I can't say what I think of EB and GR. Too many expletives that I can't put here. They make it so easy for me not to watch. Hopefully they'll learn one thing in all this, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

#29144   2014/01/31 04:13AM
    Homesick Cajun

Sorry DP

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/31 04:14AM
    #29145   2014/01/31 05:03AM
    Homesick Cajun

This is just all such a shame. I firmly believe that it could have all been avoided. I haven't watched the last few episodes yet, but from what I'm reading I may not any time soon. I keep reading that the acting was outstanding, but the dialogue was repetitive. And now I'm reading that Jack turns on him too? And that Chelsea leans on Victor?? WTH? This is cringe worthy to me for some reason.

But of course, Dylan and Avery are the ones preaching "innocent until proven guilty". Hmmmm why does that not surprise me.

Was reading on another thread that Adam should have been shouting "It was an accident!" and defending himself. Another case of art imitating life.

#29146   2014/01/31 06:46AM
    Homesick Cajun

This is a really good read. It's defending those that feel the time has come to stop watching. Also, calls out those that in their rush to judgment have resorted to name calling, and attacking those of us that choose not to take the rumor as gospel.

www.bubblews.com/news/2201950-my-admiration-and-support-for-fans-who-have-decide...

#29147   2014/01/31 08:04AM
    Ari1

[quote]Quote Homesick Cajun: This is a really good read. It's defending those that feel the time has come to stop watching. Also, calls out those that in their rush to judgment have resorted to name calling, and attacking those of us that choose not to take the rumor as gospel.

www.bubblews.com/news/2201950-my-admiration-and-support-for-fans-who-have-decide... />
    Good blog. I found another article about how CBS is now having the actors host twitter parties and watch the show and tweet with the fans starting this week. It does seem like tptb are at least a little worried about fans not watching since they've been going all out with their promos. First they were like the show will go on no matter what the silly fans want. We've been extended for 3 more years. Now they are saying they like us so much, they want to watch the show with. Lol. Here's a link to the article.

#News The Young and the Restless Struggles After Michael Muhney and Billy Miller’s Last Show: Will Twitter Par... bit.ly/1elrXtK

#29148   2014/01/31 11:47AM
    Spike1976

The actor that played John Abbot got the boot too.

Who else is on the list?

#29149   2014/01/31 11:50AM
    JohnyGrizzle

Quote Ari1: Something else that just irked me off was KSJ's goodbye to MM BM. He posted this on FB. He said something like he respected MM for being such a great actor. Then he said he respected BM as an actor and how he had great character and how everyone liked him and respected him on the show. Does anyone else think that was a dig at MM, bc I do. Why mention one person's skills and then mention how the other person has skills AND A strong character. Not really subtle, KSJ. He has no idea when to stfu! .

KSJ said that? Well there goes my Neil "fan card", and they call MM the "bad guy"?

#29150   2014/01/31 11:59AM
    jamaicagirl06

I watched Wed and Thurs epi’s in less than 30 minutes – it’s like Groundhog Day, repetitive and BORING! The first day of BM and MM interacting was predictable but very raw, emotional and their scenes brought me to tears more than once and I credit the 2 amazing actors for this, but after 3 days of the SAME ridiculous lines and watching Billy act like a raging lunatic, I lost interest and found myself hoping some stranger would appear and off both of them to pull me out of my boredom - huge disappointment! Again, just solidifies my decision to be done with the show. I have nothing but contempt for most of the hypocritical GC residents at this point. There are a few exceptions – I LOVE Jack, always have, but I cannot watch him lose to Victor again. And Chloe – I despise this woman more than any other fictional character; never thought I could hate anyone more I hate Hope Logan but this stupid biotch has done just that! I would love to comment on the great acting, but the horrible story overshadowed any outstanding performances – again, so disappointing and I am not sure why this comes as a shock to me since we have been fed these BS stories for over a year. I thought it would be difficult to watch my final Y&R episode after 20 years, but it wasn’t at all – good riddance! I will be checking this thread occasionally for updates and see how everyone is doing! It was nice to have this little “support group” to share our thoughts, frustrations, predictions and comic relief! I am glad we had each other during this fiasco! I wish you all well and hope our paths cross again – hopefully GH with MM!!

« 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list