List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 05:57PM, Views: 1465576, Replies: 31022
    « 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 » »| page:
    #28721   2014/01/21 06:24PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote TwoOfEach: I'm wondering if tomorrow's CND/Thurs US include Adam's goodbye to Jack. Previews have Jack asking Adam what he's running from. Looks like they might be outside the doors to the JOP so I'm hopeful that Chadam get married.

BTW, Chris McKenna is not nuAdam.

I'm not ready for the goodbyes to begin.

So I guess Chadam won't be on tomorrow's US but Thursday's show? It's so boring when MM is not on. I hope Chadam get married. If Adam is going to "die" I want him to be married to Chelsea. Sigh. Maybe his last memories can be happy ones. Could it be too much to ask if Victor is not apart of MM's final scenes? I am so sick of his bully antics. I really can't bare to see him on my screen especially if he's going to crush Adam under his thumb. It was disgusting enough to watch him be so horrible to Jack. It even irritates me to watch him be so rude to Sharon. Anyone notice how EB hates all the people his character hates?

I have no idea where the writers will take the Chelsea character. She is no longer the spunky terror she once was. They write her as so clueless like they do all the rest of the women characters. It irked me on Monday when Adam had the nightmare and Chelsea asked what's wrong and he said it was just a bad dream and told her to go back to sleep. Of course, she did. Who does that in real life? No one. You find out what's bothering the person you love. You don't just ignore it. It's just stupid that she hasn't figured out something is wrong with Adam or Chloe for that matter.

#28722   2014/01/21 06:32PM
    jamilah

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ericlizafan: I'm not either. I think Chelsea's will be this Friday in Canada. When MM was fired he had three more episodes left to film, and he had just finished filming the goodbyes to Jack, Connor and Chelsea.

Really? UGH.

If my memory serves me right (and it rarely does) he tweeted on a Monday saying he had been fired and that he'd just finished filming the goodbye scenes. Then he filmed from Tuesday-Thursday. If they get married this week, why would he be saying goodbye so soon? Surely those last three epis won't be just him and Billy?

Heartbroken.

There is nothing in the spoilers on this website about those goodbye scenes. It is no longer listed with the DTR spoilers on soap central either. Maybe they won't show those scenes.

#28723   2014/01/21 06:37PM
    TwoOfEach

For those who will still be watching after 1/30 (like me)--they're filming a big Valentine's day event and Chelsea is still wearing her rings.

pic.twitter.com/WGcJgnZYpg

#28724   2014/01/21 06:56PM
    justtwocents

Quote jamilah:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote ericlizafan: I'm not either. I think Chelsea's will be this Friday in Canada. When MM was fired he had three more episodes left to film, and he had just finished filming the goodbyes to Jack, Connor and Chelsea.

Really? UGH.

If my memory serves me right (and it rarely does) he tweeted on a Monday saying he had been fired and that he'd just finished filming the goodbye scenes. Then he filmed from Tuesday-Thursday. If they get married this week, why would he be saying goodbye so soon? Surely those last three epis won't be just him and Billy?

Heartbroken.

There is nothing in the spoilers on this website about those goodbye scenes. It is no longer listed with the DTR spoilers on soap central either. Maybe they won't show those scenes.

I just hope there is some closure and they don't leave it open-ended where Chelsea has to hear about Delia from someone else. I hope there is a goodbye, as sad as it will be.

#28725   2014/01/21 06:59PM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: For those who will still be watching after 1/30 (like me)--they're filming a big Valentine's day event and Chelsea is still wearing her rings.

pic.twitter.com/WGcJgnZYpg

I'm definitely going to take a break after MM leaves. It's not just about MM, but the terrible writing as well. Chelsea was my favorite next to MM but I hardly recognize her now. My favorite scene of hers was the one MCE was nominated for an Emmy where she and Adam were fighting about Sharon but made up at the end. She was fierce! Now she hardly has any dialogue. She's just a sounding board for Adam or Chloe.

I hope the writers don't completely ruin her and make her turn on Adam. I'm glad she is still wearing her ring. That is a good sign.

#28726   2014/01/21 07:54PM
    lynj

Quote justtwocents: I checked out the examiner.com article. Very interesting. I don't know if this was the "right" thing to do but someone posted his wife's facebook name (it's public). I went there because I'd never been able to really see her well in pics. She's much prettier than I first thought. There's one pic of her watching MM put on a tie or something like that in front of a big mirror. It was dated Oct 2013. So sad.

He has a beautiful wife and 3 adorable children. I hope he is somehow vindicated in public after all is said and done.

I had a 'snoop' too, it just brings it home that these are real people with a real family.

I know there have been other controversial soap departures but I have never seen anything like this, or cast mates turn on a former colleague like they have. What is happening with this show?

I thought that sooner or later, EB or MM would go. My first thought when he was fired was that MM had upset the wrong people and there had been an ultimate clash on the set.

I expect though a lot of the younger cast or those who haven't yet become 'permanent' feel under a great deal of pressure and there would be a lot of upset feelings at work. Probably why MCE reacted the way that she did - just general upset feelings, they're human, they break after too much of this.

I wouldn't be happy about people harassing me about a decision someone else made, when it's not my place to talk about it. Especially at a time I'm missing a former friend.

It's just all so weird, I personally cannot watch because I had difficulty with the Delia story line, and now this... I am watching B&B instead lately, I like Katie and the new Ridge.

#28727   2014/01/22 05:53AM
    justtwocents

Quote lynj:
    Quote justtwocents: I checked out the examiner.com article. Very interesting. I don't know if this was the "right" thing to do but someone posted his wife's facebook name (it's public). I went there because I'd never been able to really see her well in pics. She's much prettier than I first thought. There's one pic of her watching MM put on a tie or something like that in front of a big mirror. It was dated Oct 2013. So sad.

He has a beautiful wife and 3 adorable children. I hope he is somehow vindicated in public after all is said and done.

I had a 'snoop' too, it just brings it home that these are real people with a real family.

I know there have been other controversial soap departures but I have never seen anything like this, or cast mates turn on a former colleague like they have. What is happening with this show?

I thought that sooner or later, EB or MM would go. My first thought when he was fired was that MM had upset the wrong people and there had been an ultimate clash on the set.

I expect though a lot of the younger cast or those who haven't yet become 'permanent' feel under a great deal of pressure and there would be a lot of upset feelings at work. Probably why MCE reacted the way that she did - just general upset feelings, they're human, they break after too much of this.

I wouldn't be happy about people harassing me about a decision someone else made, when it's not my place to talk about it. Especially at a time I'm missing a former friend.

It's just all so weird, I personally cannot watch because I had difficulty with the Delia story line, and now this... I am watching B&B instead lately, I like Katie and the new Ridge.

You're right. I've never been much of a "snooper" but I'm glad I visited his wife and sister's FB pages. They really are normal people when all is said and done. I was surprised by his sister -- not exactly what I expected for some reason, but was pleasantly surprised by his wife. You can't read the wall, but her pics alone said to me, at least, that she's a smart, strong, and beautiful woman. And the kids are sooo adorable!

I won't say much about B&B since this is a Chadam thread but I'd stopped watching B&B (was spotty anyway) b/c the triangles were tiring. I tuned in to B&B when the new Ridge arrived (not sure I'm crazy about him) but it was obvious a new triangle was beginning now that Taylor is out of the pic. I'm no longer watching it b/c I'm simply no longer a fan of how CBS does things.

Thanks for the post!!!

#28728   2014/01/22 07:57AM
    lynj

His wife looks like a classy woman.

I stopped watching B&B for awhile because sick of Hope and Liam but started watching again lately because my mother watches it. Wasn't sure about NuRidge either at first but he's growing on me and he has good chemistry with Katie (who I loved when she was Victoria on Y&R). So that is what I watch lately, trying the others but they are very new to me... but yeh that is really for B&B forums.

#28729   2014/01/22 09:11AM
    indyfan51

I have never been convinced that Adam hit and killed Delia. A missing chip out of a parking light cover??!! There would have been severe front end damage. He would have heard a very loud boom. I don't think I even want to watch for the next few days. I don't like the fact that MM's been fired either.

#28730   2014/01/22 09:43AM
    justtwocents

Quote indyfan51: I have never been convinced that Adam hit and killed Delia. A missing chip out of a parking light cover??!! There would have been severe front end damage. He would have heard a very loud boom. I don't think I even want to watch for the next few days. I don't like the fact that MM's been fired either.

Wecome Indyfan51! You're in good company here. I think none of us wanted to see MM fired and most agree the pieces simply don't fit in this cruddy storyline. None of it makes sense IMO.

« 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list