List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:37AM, Views: 1537996, Replies: 31653
    « 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 » »| page:
    #28471   2014/01/13 04:26AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Homesick Cajun

[quote]Quote justtwocents: [quote]Quote Aly11: [quote]Quote Laduree: [quote]Quote Aly11: Here's an example of what I'm talking about. Tweets from KSJ:

“A house divided against itself cannot stand. I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided."
    Abe Lincoln
    1:54pm - 12 Jan 14

@DesertDude74 Nothing left to say my friend. #Apparent #ClearMessage
    @DesertDude74 @BertaSue #GetDownMyBrutha #JobSecurity #BothofUs

So now he's tweeting about having job security? Hmm.[/quote]

I'm done after January 30th for many reasons, and not just because of MM. The aftermath has been unprofessional, dark and disturbing on so many levels. They need to get their act together because a once great soap simply isn't that great any longer. The backstage drama is poisonous too.[/quote]

I'm done, too, after Jan 30.

Btw, did you know someone tweeted your MM "The Way" video to EB? Lol. I wonder if he watched it.[/quote]

LOVE it!!!

btw...I now like KSJ even less and I didn't think that was possible. [/quote]

Wait till this morning. I promise it will be even less. Right when the anger begins to subside, someone else draws the short straw and gets to stir the pot with it. That's not a coincidence. Take our minds off the big picture and keep the fighting going.

#28472   2014/01/13 04:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Aly11:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Aly11: Here's an example of what I'm talking about. Tweets from KSJ:

“A house divided against itself cannot stand. I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided."
    Abe Lincoln

So now he's tweeting about having job security? Hmm.

I'm done after January 30th for many reasons, and not just because of MM. The aftermath has been unprofessional, dark and disturbing on so many levels. They need to get their act together because a once great soap simply isn't that great any longer. The backstage drama is poisonous too.

Btw, did you know someone tweeted your MM "The Way" video to EB? Lol. I wonder if he watched it.

Laduree, I'd love to see the video! Could you or somebody please post the link for me? I've seen a few that Chucky made. They were outstanding! Chucky, if you're still around, I miss you! I know you're "still around", so to speak, but not as much as before.

#28473   2014/01/13 04:52AM
    Laduree

[quote]Quote justtwocents: [quote]Quote Aly11: [quote]Quote Laduree: [quote]Quote Aly11: Here's an example of what I'm talking about. Tweets from KSJ:

Abe Lincoln

So now he's tweeting about having job security? Hmm.[/quote]

I'm done after January 30th for many reasons, and not just because of MM. The aftermath has been unprofessional, dark and disturbing on so many levels. They need to get their act together because a once great soap simply isn't that great any longer. The backstage drama is poisonous too.[/quote]

Btw, did you know someone tweeted your MM "The Way" video to EB? Lol. I wonder if he watched it.[/quote]

LOVE it!!!

btw...I now like KSJ even less and I didn't think that was possible. [/quote]

That's pretty funny, but I can't see EB lowering himself to watching a fanvid, particularly one featuring MM.

#28474   2014/01/13 04:58AM
    Laduree

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Aly11:
    Quote Laduree:

Abe Lincoln

I'm done after January 30th for many reasons, and not just because of MM. The aftermath has been unprofessional, dark and disturbing on so many levels. They need to get their act together because a once great soap simply isn't that great any longer. The backstage drama is poisonous too.

Btw, did you know someone tweeted your MM "The Way" video to EB? Lol. I wonder if he watched it.

Laduree, I'd love to see the video! Could you or somebody please post the link for me? I've seen a few that Chucky made. They were outstanding! Chucky, if you're still around, I miss you! I know you're "still around", so to speak, but not as much as before.

Ask and ye shall receive. Strap yourself in though because it's kind of lengthy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdT93JwjtGM

#28475   2014/01/13 05:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Aly11:
    Quote Laduree:

Abe Lincoln

Ask and ye shall receive. Strap yourself in though because it's kind of lengthy.

Laduree, no words. I've got goose bumps! I can't really say what I want to here or I'd be warming the bench for a few days. That's powerful! Now that I know your name on yt, I know what to look for. How are you coming on the syfy one you referred to? I'm not a big syfy fan but hubby is and I know he would love to see that.

#28476   2014/01/13 07:32AM
    jamilah

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Spike1976: I can't get the link.

The cast are towing the company line to keep their job. They are trying to justify MM's firing by making a list but it won't work. The viewers like what they like and the last few months the focus has been on MM and BM and the ratings have been strong. Now that their 2 leading men are leaving, the cast are afraid. These 2 and their leading ladies are what is bringing in the young demographics. If it starts to slide, then it's on TPTB.

The rest of the cast is a mess. That's why they are panicking. Yes this is an ensemble but when most of the ensemble is weak and flat with very little to prop it up, it becomes very glaring when the show's 2 leading men leave at the same time. We are now left with a mostly 40s crowd of Shick, Victoria, Stitch, Kelly, Rambo and Avery all of whom I have very little interest in.

The 20s crowd is just as bad. Noah, Summer, Fen, Courtney no thanks.

#28477   2014/01/13 09:34AM
    justtwocents

Where is Ari1?

I've only posted here for a year so I'm not up on the rules as much as I should be but could the conversation with the "troll" (which I'm not even certain what this means) last week gotten her booted off the board?

Hope not. Ari, I hope you're out of town. Maybe I missed something. We need you in these final weeks!!

#28478   2014/01/13 10:43AM
    jamilah

Spoiler for this week Chelsea's discovery something that could prove disastrous for Adam. I really hope she will find out everything.

#28479   2014/01/13 11:01AM
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents: Where is Ari1?

I've only posted here for a year so I'm not up on the rules as much as I should be but could the conversation with the "troll" (which I'm not even certain what this means) last week gotten her booted off the board?

Hope not. Ari, I hope you're out of town. Maybe I missed something. We need you in these final weeks!!

I'm back! I am embarrassed for lashing out that way to a fellow poster. Emotions are running high, I guess. I promise to be on my best behavior and I apologize for offending anyone.

#28480   2014/01/13 11:38AM
    Laduree

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Aly11:
    Quote Laduree:

Abe Lincoln

Laduree, no words. I've got goose bumps! I can't really say what I want to here or I'd be warming the bench for a few days. That's powerful! Now that I know your name on yt, I know what to look for. How are you coming on the syfy one you referred to? I'm not a big syfy fan but hubby is and I know he would love to see that.

Thanks so much! It's hard for me to watch Adam at all anymore because I know it's over. There will never be another one like MM.

My sci fi vid is essentially complete. It just needs some minor tweaking. I hope to get it uploaded to YT tonight. I had planned to upload it last week when my fairly new Mac went down, barely past the warranty (of course). I'm expecting a new power supply today so hopefully that will fix the issue and I'll be back in business. I will be doing other vids- The Originals, Dracula, Reign, etc., so maybe there will be something that appeals to you. I'll let you know when I get the sci fi montage uploaded. It took me about 140 hours so I'll be crushed if my computer doesn't cooperate.

« 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list