List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:37AM, Views: 1538008, Replies: 31653
    « 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 » »| page:
    #28241   2014/01/04 01:23PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    3WishGenie

It's all a very big IF. It's just very sad that Sony/CBS allowing their people to blab to media and throwing HK's name out there. At the end of the day we still don't know what the truth is. I guess overall I'm disappointed with the handling of this whole situation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 01:25PM
    #28242   2014/01/04 02:01PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents: I look forward to the Monday US epi. A "come here" makes it all worth it.

Did anyone else see Candance's recent post with a link to TMZ about an "update" on MM's firing? It was a link to TMZ saying that Hunter complained he groped her breasts. There was another link with a similar title about the groping but it was closed.

There's also another thread I encourage you all to visit. I think it's still on the first page but it's an interview from MAB on the firing -- and there are a few choice words for what's happening on the soap right now.

I don't believe the rumor for an instant for reasons mentioned on this thread a few weeks ago. I know there's always a chance of things happening but if it is, I want to hear it from Hunter -- not TMZ who thrives on pure gossip. MM might have a legal leg to stand on by the time this is over. Someone on the thread mentioned how TMZ is already backing off a bit.

These are the same old rumors that anonymous bloggers were reporting weeks ago. Now all of the sudden bc TMZ is reporting the same thing, it must be true? Not likely. The timing of TMZ rehashing this is suspect. All the actors, crew, and tptb are returning to work on Monday after a 2 week vacation. People were planning protest and arial banners, etc to show their displeasure at the firing. So my guess is the tptb threw this same story out there again in order to quell the outrage. They probably are hoping people will back off on their support for MM and all of the will just go away. I imagine they are shaking in their boots at all of the cries for people to boycott the show, so they've gone back to playing hardball. I have no doubt that this is how big business operates. They are fearful of losing millions.

I hadn't considered the timing, but as usual, you make a great point. Thanks also for sharing the background info on your experience with sexual harassment. IF MM had done such a thing, could CBS legally "leak" something like this? I'm a bit stunned that the TMZ link was actually posted on the main board (Candace). To me, that's CBS trying to give the rumor credence -- and I stress the word trying. The way they're handling this situation is sickening.

I also agree with the poster (was it 3Genie?) who mentioned how obvious his departure is unfolding via his script. He had to start being suspicious around this point. Didn't he say in his interview, when asked if saw this coming, he said yes and no?

With such a heavy accusation, seems like Hunter or MM would be saying something. Of course, I guess Hunter is under the watchful eye of JFP.

#28243   2014/01/04 02:04PM
    justtwocents

Quote Spike1976: TMZ is a joke. There is nothing real about their reporting and people who believe TMZ are actually stupid. It's a gossip rag.

After watching the Chadam, Adam and Chelsea scenes, MM's firing was planned. I'm not stupid to believe that there is something more behind it like what TMZ is reporting. Whoever is in charge albeit JFP or Sony, they wanted someone gone because I'm sure of budget cuts by the NY and since JFP is friends with SBu then one of the higher paid actors needed to go. The holidays is actually where most firing happens because they want to start fresh for the new year. They just chose the wrong actor.

As a new viewer if MM had this kind of behavior a long time ago then rumors should be swirling about him but the only thing can be said about him is that he's very outspoken. Long time viewers know every detail about him good and bad but yet this rumor is new. People are creature of habits and these allegations should have follow him to every job he has and as all creatures of habit if you guys want MM to grace the Y&R screen again then just stop watching after he is gone.

Oops! It was Spike, not 3WishGenie who shared this.

#28244   2014/01/04 02:04PM
    Ari1

Do y'all remember when JG, the head writer, was fired over the summer? I remember there were all these rumors about him all over the net. At first it said he was fired bc he was being scapegoated for JPF's failures. Then sources close to the show (sound familiar?) said he had an emotional breakdown or something. I remember feeling sorry for him bc it seemed unfair for the show to slander the guy or put his personal business out there. I waited to hear his side of the story but it never came out. I figured his contract must specify that he is not allowed to discuss the show after he leaves. This MM situation seems so similar to that. Fire the guy then start some rumors about how it was all his fault on the net and he can't defend himself bc he could get sued if he breaks any terms of his confidentiality agreement. JG gets fired and then his reputation is slandered to make sure the show isn't blamed. MM is fired and then his reputation is slandered to deflect any criticism from the show. Hmm...maybe I'm just too suspicious or maybe, just maybe I'm on to something.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 02:08PM
    #28245   2014/01/04 02:23PM
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents: I look forward to the Monday US epi. A "come here" makes it all worth it.

Did anyone else see Candance's recent post with a link to TMZ about an "update" on MM's firing? It was a link to TMZ saying that Hunter complained he groped her breasts. There was another link with a similar title about the groping but it was closed.

There's also another thread I encourage you all to visit. I think it's still on the first page but it's an interview from MAB on the firing -- and there are a few choice words for what's happening on the soap right now.

I don't believe the rumor for an instant for reasons mentioned on this thread a few weeks ago. I know there's always a chance of things happening but if it is, I want to hear it from Hunter -- not TMZ who thrives on pure gossip. MM might have a legal leg to stand on by the time this is over. Someone on the thread mentioned how TMZ is already backing off a bit.

These are the same old rumors that anonymous bloggers were reporting weeks ago. Now all of the sudden bc TMZ is reporting the same thing, it must be true? Not likely. The timing of TMZ rehashing this is suspect. All the actors, crew, and tptb are returning to work on Monday after a 2 week vacation. People were planning protest and arial banners, etc to show their displeasure at the firing. So my guess is the tptb threw this same story out there again in order to quell the outrage. They probably are hoping people will back off on their support for MM and all of the will just go away. I imagine they are shaking in their boots at all of the cries for people to boycott the show, so they've gone back to playing hardball. I have no doubt that this is how big business operates. They are fearful of losing millions.

I hadn't considered the timing, but as usual, you make a great point. Thanks also for sharing the background info on your experience with sexual harassment. IF MM had done such a thing, could CBS legally "leak" something like this? I'm a bit stunned that the TMZ link was actually posted on the main board (Candace). To me, that's CBS trying to give the rumor credence -- and I stress the word trying. The way they're handling this situation is sickening.

I also agree with the poster (was it 3Genie?) who mentioned how obvious his departure is unfolding via his script. He had to start being suspicious around this point. Didn't he say in his interview, when asked if saw this coming, he said yes and no?

With such a heavy accusation, seems like Hunter or MM would be saying something. Of course, I guess Hunter is under the watchful eye of JFP.

The more I think about it the more certain I am that the tmz article was timed to leak 2 days before the cast and crew returned from vacation. Angelica McDaniels' husband works for tmz so they were just holding this story to drop at the right moment. The rehire MM campaign was getting stronger on twitter and the net. Now all of the sudden people have started to back off. I even saw some one tweet to cancel the arial banner. So I guess it worked. When they all get back to work, I'm sure they expect this to have all died down.

#28246   2014/01/04 03:15PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:

The more I think about it the more certain I am that the tmz article was timed to leak 2 days before the cast and crew returned from vacation. Angelica McDaniels' husband works for tmz so they were just holding this story to drop at the right moment. The rehire MM campaign was getting stronger on twitter and the net. Now all of the sudden people have started to back off. I even saw some one tweet to cancel the arial banner. So I guess it worked. When they all get back to work, I'm sure they expect this to have all died down.

Whaaat? Why are so many people so freaking gullible? I'm not saying it's impossible but until there's a reputable source, no one should back off. I do wish MM would speak out -- at least deny -- but there may be something keeping him from doing so (legally), just as JG.

What a hot mess.

#28247   2014/01/04 03:20PM
    3WishGenie

Quote Ari1: Do y'all remember when JG, the head writer, was fired over the summer? I remember there were all these rumors about him all over the net. At first it said he was fired bc he was being scapegoated for JPF's failures. Then sources close to the show (sound familiar?) said he had an emotional breakdown or something. I remember feeling sorry for him bc it seemed unfair for the show to slander the guy or put his personal business out there. I waited to hear his side of the story but it never came out. I figured his contract must specify that he is not allowed to discuss the show after he leaves. This MM situation seems so similar to that. Fire the guy then start some rumors about how it was all his fault on the net and he can't defend himself bc he could get sued if he breaks any terms of his confidentiality agreement. JG gets fired and then his reputation is slandered to make sure the show isn't blamed. MM is fired and then his reputation is slandered to deflect any criticism from the show. Hmm...maybe I'm just too suspicious or maybe, just maybe I'm on to something.

I thought JG left on his own due to creative differences. I wasnt aware he was fired??

#28248   2014/01/04 03:24PM
    Spike1976

I was willing to give JFP the benefit of the doubt that she won't bring her bad habit from GH but I was wrong. When they fired Becky Herbst they couldn't even find a reason why they did it except that they mentioned about a new direction of the script. Her firing was planned as well because you can actually see the script playing out on screen. They killed her son with Jason and it looked like she was heading towards a loony bin giving that reason. Her character was having a major breakdown and when I heard she got fired then as a viewer you knew where the character was heading.

I don't believe that MM would do something like this because rumors would have been swirling a long time ago of the kind of man he is. He's been on the show for 6 years. Are you to tell me that he hasn't fondle anyone else for 6 years in that show? If he had this kind of behavior he would have been fired a long time ago.

#28249   2014/01/04 03:37PM
    Spike1976

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Ari1: Do y'all remember when JG, the head writer, was fired over the summer? I remember there were all these rumors about him all over the net. At first it said he was fired bc he was being scapegoated for JPF's failures. Then sources close to the show (sound familiar?) said he had an emotional breakdown or something. I remember feeling sorry for him bc it seemed unfair for the show to slander the guy or put his personal business out there. I waited to hear his side of the story but it never came out. I figured his contract must specify that he is not allowed to discuss the show after he leaves. This MM situation seems so similar to that. Fire the guy then start some rumors about how it was all his fault on the net and he can't defend himself bc he could get sued if he breaks any terms of his confidentiality agreement. JG gets fired and then his reputation is slandered to make sure the show isn't blamed. MM is fired and then his reputation is slandered to deflect any criticism from the show. Hmm...maybe I'm just too suspicious or maybe, just maybe I'm on to something.

I thought JG left on his own due to creative differences. I wasnt aware he was fired??

He was fired and they said he had a break down.

#28250   2014/01/04 04:08PM
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Ari1:

Whaaat? Why are so many people so freaking gullible? I'm not saying it's impossible but until there's a reputable source, no one should back off. I do wish MM would speak out -- at least deny -- but there may be something keeping him from doing so (legally), just as JG.

What a hot mess.

I think there are confidentiality agreements involved. I remember reading reports that MS was glad to leave the set bc she said it was toxic. After she left, she never gave an interview or talked about y&r. Neither did JG. In fact, as far as I know, no one does. MM gave his interview about his firing before his last day filming. I think there was a reason for that. I know the actors are forbidden to discuss things like stories, etc. I just don't think we can read into certain actors' silence bc they probably are not allowed to comment unless given permission by tptb.

« 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 2829 2830 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list