List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/26 02:33AM, Views: 1539392, Replies: 31665
    « 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 » »| page:
    #27511   2013/12/17 11:06PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Spike1976

I'm reading twitter and not one of his cast mate has backed him up. Just from JM and Doug Davidson's tweet, they are basically saying that the show will move on without him and they are fine with JFP's decision.

When RH got fired, she had everyone of her cast mate showing displeasure when the news came out.

I hope something will change tomorrow.

#27512   2013/12/17 11:43PM
    cdhg

There are some great Chadam scenes in the upcoming episode. Adam gets her flowers with a note about her being his second chance. She tells him he is her second chance too. She tells Adam her heart thumps when he talks about them being family. They kiss again in this episode. He holds her in his arms on the couch. The Chelsea/Chloe scenes were good and there was a scene with them and Adam and one with Adam and Chloe. Chloe tells Chelsea she must be pregnant since she just had sex with Adam. She also tells Chelsea she must have been drunk. Chloe did talk about protecting Connor. Chelsea defends Adam to Chloe and when Adam arrives she gives Adam a look to let him know to be nice to Chloe. I thought the dialogue was great and the scenes were great. I rushed through, so I did not watch much of the Adam/Kelly scenes.

#27513   2013/12/18 03:19AM
    Harlequin39

I can't believe they did that why would they do that fire him like that what the hell is the point of all this.i don'tknow what to say. I just can't stop crying. I was writing so many feedbacks writing daily to showrunners about Chelsea's pov and I did'tthink anyone would listen or read what I'd written and then this happens and it's so outofleftfieldi don't know whattothink. this is so shocking

I have to go workcan't thinkabout this I'm justfloored is all. I can't believe this! why would they fire Michael muhney why

#27514   2013/12/18 03:35AM
    Homesick Cajun

I was just before throwing in the towel until the recent Chadam scenes convinced me to hang in there with this show a little longer. Even though I'm well aware of JFP's history of firing fan favorites, I'm still floored by this.

Now I see why fans of GH were dancing in the streets when she was fired from that show.

#27515   2013/12/18 03:43AM
    Sinny

Hey all. So sorry you guys are losing your fave.. I think this is horrible.. I feel so bad for you all. I totally can relate cuz the show has not been the same for me since MS left..

#27516   2013/12/18 06:05AM
    Nancy B

Apparently there is another shock firing to come very soon.
    Betcha it is Sharon Case.

#27517   2013/12/18 06:10AM
    Sinny

Quote Nancy B: Apparently there is another shock firing to come very soon.
    Betcha it is Sharon Case.

That is my guess too.

#27518   2013/12/18 06:11AM
    Layngel

Hi all, still can't believe it. I hope like heck there are no more firings, even if it is a character I don't like. I still like the actors. And if JFP gets her way we probably won't recognize the show anymore.

#27519   2013/12/18 06:50AM
    Sudsy Sue

Well, if this doesn't make a non-cursing person curse a blue streak!!! . I don't care if Michael Muhney doesn't play well with others! He quite possibly IS one of the most arrogant persons to work with! I don't care what he posted on Twitter about his co-workers! What's the deal about him not being a "team player"? All of this sounds like extreme jealousy! Everyone on the show is an actor and actors are notorious for being insecure and jealous! MM may be a sh$t stirrer, but sometimes a co-worker just has to realize that and take it with a grain of salt! I'm sure there are two sides to the story, there always is, but MM undeniably made Y & R a show worth watching. IMO where other actors just lie down and take whatever mediocre script is given to them just to keep their job, MM made his part come alive at the expense of stirring the pot once in awhile. As far as some of his twitter comments, it seems he was deliberately provoked because they know he has a short fuse.

I resent the character of Dylan now more than ever because he is obviously being shoved down our throats along with Avery. The only way Chelsea will eventually have a decent story line is if Dylan is involved. I resent GR negative comments. As far as I'm concerned, if the character of Kevin left today no one would even notice! The character of Paul Williams was my favorite when I watched years ago when he first came on was my favorite and I watched to see Paul, but his leading man/front burner time is over. He's o.k. as a constant with somewhat of a story, but let's face it, his lines with Alex are what makes for an interesting possibility.

ICAN TELL YOU THIS FOR SURE...DYLAN IS NOT WORTH TUNING IN TO Y & R FOR!

MICHAEL MUHNEY AS ADAM NEWMAN is what makes Y & R!

#27520   2013/12/18 07:14AM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Spike1976: I'm reading twitter and not one of his cast mate has backed him up. Just from JM and Doug Davidson's tweet, they are basically saying that the show will move on without him and they are fine with JFP's decision.

When RH got fired, she had everyone of her cast mate showing displeasure when the news came out.

I hope something will change tomorrow.

I am still in shock over this; as are all of you .. I am not surprised that MM's castmates are silent. We have to remember that they are employees of the same boss; if they start spouting their opinions on the matter, their own jobs could be in jeopardy. I'm quite sure they all got a memo about what to say or not to say.

« 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list