List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 06:48PM, Views: 1371532, Replies: 30152
    « 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 » »| page:
    #26201   2013/11/30 06:34AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    gardengal

A rambling bump! I'm kinda curious to see how Billy Miller's departure impacts Chadam and this current story. Our fearless EP has said we won't miss BM. So does that mean the hit and run will have wrapped up prior to the actor switch? How will the gun come into play? I wonder if it will be used in a suicide attempt by Billy to usher in DT.

I also agree with all of you with what will Victor do to get control over his newest best grandson. The more Chadam say no, the more you see ole Vic really having to have the kid. However I wonder if that comes into play now, or down the line when the fashion wars start. I'm assuming fashion wars are about to begin.

Finally there is the arrival of Colin - the big bad mafia don of Australia. Wonder if Chelsea will wind up having been involved with the Aussie mob prior to going to Myanmar? I'm trying to think like Phelps, and it's scaring me.

#26202   2013/11/30 06:43AM
    Laduree

Quote cdhg: Let's try to get Chadam, MM, and MCE back into and up the Pulse Poll rankings. I think they are worthy continually to be ranked highly, but they really showed some great stuff in those Thanksgiving scenes IMO.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

I just voted. Thanks for the reminder.

#26203   2013/11/30 06:54AM
    Axl Rose

Quote gardengal: A rambling bump! I'm kinda curious to see how Billy Miller's departure impacts Chadam and this current story. Our fearless EP has said we won't miss BM. So does that mean the hit and run will have wrapped up prior to the actor switch? How will the gun come into play? I wonder if it will be used in a suicide attempt by Billy to usher in DT.

I also agree with all of you with what will Victor do to get control over his newest best grandson. The more Chadam say no, the more you see ole Vic really having to have the kid. However I wonder if that comes into play now, or down the line when the fashion wars start. I'm assuming fashion wars are about to begin.

Finally there is the arrival of Colin - the big bad mafia don of Australia. Wonder if Chelsea will wind up having been involved with the Aussie mob prior to going to Myanmar? I'm trying to think like Phelps, and it's scaring me.

Yes I too wonder if there is a connection between Chelsea and Cane's father the Australian mob kingpin Colin Atkinson? Because if that is the case then I wonder just how far back the connection goes or what their connection is

#26204   2013/11/30 06:56AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote Ari1: When Vic finds the folder with Adam's name, how will he use that info? A lot of us think he will blackmail Adam into letting him see Conner but if Adam were in jail, he would have better access to Conner. Chelsea would be more vulnerable to Vic's power and influence. If would be a twist if after all the lies Chelsea told bc she was afraid of Adam using his power and influence but Vic ends up being the one to use it to get Conner. We'll have to see how the fight between Vic and Adam goes to see what card Vic plays. I mentioned earlier that Vic might try and set up Chelsea to take the fall. No one but the audience knows Adam was driving his own car. Vic could try and make it look like Chelsea borrowed Adam's car. Vic made the comment that he'd do anything to keep Sharon out of Nick's life. Would he do the same to keep Chelsea out of Adam's life? We know the lengths he's gone to to try and get Billy out of Vicky's life. He hired Chelsea to set him up and put him in prison so it might bring things full circle if now he tries to set Chelsea up to go to prison.

I would go on twitter and lay out a string of epithets if the writers went there. I am not feeling that, at all. No way, Josie! Are you suggesting that after all this angst, Adam is going to end up a jail bird? That means, we won't be getting any Chadam nookie. No make-out sessions, no love in the afternoon, no steamy showers, no whispers in each other's ears, no smiles, nada...just Adam in an orange suit and Chelsea behind a lawyer, with a legal book between Victor and Connor? Oh no! No...no...no...uh-huh...hell-hath-no-fury...nahoo!

My question is, if Victor didn't go out of his way to gain full custody of his daughter's son and his grandson, why would he do everything humanly possible to remove Adam and Chelsea out of the picture, so that he could be Peanut's custodian? Why would he favor this particular grandson over all others?

What would make Connor more important than Reed, Johnny, Noah and Faith?

I don't want it to play out this way but to me the storyline is pointing to Adam getting accused and arrested. Now that he's been chatting with Billy online and with the info Vic has it's only a matter of time. Adam will eventually be set free due to a technicality. The police say every show that they want to do everything by the book so the perp won't walk so I see this as foreshadowing that they'll screw something up so Adam walks. Then Billy seeks his own kind of justice by using his gun and either shoots Adam or tries to but hits Chelsea instead. Maybe she'll jump in front of the bullet to save Adam like Adam did for Vic.

I just thought of something really dark.

If the bullet hits Chelsea's vitals, and I'm talking near her pelvis, groin or abdomen, the injury can cause her severe damage and quite possibly a hysterectomy.

Has anyone thought of that angle when discussing Chelsea taking a bullet for Adam? She's one of the most fertile woman in Genoa city. She was pregnant three times in two years and the writers seem heavily invested in "karma." If getting shot is the price Chelsea pays for loving/protecting Adam, then I can see the damage becoming a lot more steeper with the loss of her uterine or her ability to give him more children.

MCE is only 31 and she's getting married next year. I can't foresee the writers making it impossible to write in a real life pregnancy. They might make it difficult or dangerous for her to carry full term, but stop there.

Also, they don't want to damage the character of Billy too much--especially since the announcement of David Tom reprising the role has not gone over well. The gun may never be fired. If it is, injuries will be very minor. Billy is not going to jail and the writers seem to want CW to stay so they can't go too dark.

#26205   2013/11/30 06:57AM
    Laduree

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote Ari1:

I'm now going with the theory that when Adam defends Chelsea to Vic he's going to reveal his true feelings about Chelsea to Vic. Vic might yell why didn't you go for full custody, son. You're an idiot to keep that con in your life and Adam might blurt out: bc I love her. I've never stopped loving her and we'd still be together if I'd hadn't tried to have a relationship with you! Chelsea will over here this and be shocked. The week of December 9th it says sparks fly between Chadam. At this point Chelsea and Adam are so gun shy and have put so many walls up that it will take a wreaking ball to get them to admit their feelings. So Chelsea overhearing Adam professing his love for her to Vic might do the trick. I theorized above that Vic might blame Chelsea for influencing Adam to cut Vic out of his and Conner's life, and then she might become the target of his wrath with Vic seeking revenge against her and maybe trying to set her up for the hit and run to get her away from Conner and Adam.

Is that Miley Cyrus I hear in that post?

I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was break me
    Yeah, you wreck me

That's an interesting twist. When push comes to shove, I do expect Adam to be hauled off to jail, even though I do not think he's responsible for the HnR; but it never crossed my mind that the person who'd pay for such a crime would be Chelsea. She was still at the hospital when the accident occurred, wasn't she? There's no way she could've been near the crime scene when the accident took place. So I'm assuming, she, like Nikki, is safe. For Victor to plant the evidence on Chelsea's car, he'd also have to get the timing right...and he doesn't know what time she left the hospital. In fact, all hospitals are required to have cameras, aren't they? And if the hospital Adam and Chelsea visited were equipped with security cameras, then it would also tell the police what time she left.

I think Chelsea already has an alibi and they're stored in camera footage.

I think the writers do their diligent homework, but I am not sure if they would do it on the hospital camera thing. A few weeks back, Avery seemed to have broken attorney/client privilege by telling Chelsea that the last time her and Adam talking it was about full custody, which took place at Avery's office. I do not expect anything to come of that, but that could be an example of writers missing how that would come across to some viewers.

If cameras showed the vehicle each person left in that is one thing, but while Chelsea left later than Adam, she could have conceivably been involved from the authorities point of view if driving Adam's vehicle. Of course, we know that is not true, but it was just her and Connor who left the hospital together. It was just them at the PH when Adam arrived back there. There would not be an alibi necessarily, unless your mention of camera footage could help her out, if accused. I see Adam coming forward at that point, even though I strongly believe he did not do it.

Chelsea would've registered some measure of guilt. While she's successfully navigated her way through grifting, she is not that good of an actress. She cannot fake guilt or despair. She'd wear it like a hooded cloak. She would not be able to look Chloe in the eyes and tell her how sorry she was. She didn't do it! She knows she didn't it! And the writers are not heading in that direction.

I still say the cameras are key. They're almost always used during crime investigations, especially those involving perps who've visited hospitals. I don't see why they would be dismissed in a case like this.

I do not see the writers heading in that direction either. Victor could try to set her up, but I do not see that direction either. I do not think they go the direction of Chelsea taking the blame to protect Adam either. I can see her helping cover things up for Adam with him either knowing it or not knowing it. It would depend on how and what comes out regarding Adam that night. I do not think she will believe Adam did it after hearing him say he did not feel anything.

She'll protect Adam! I'm sure of it, and her decision to cover his tracks won't be depended upon him knowing her plans or not. She'll act as his alibi or she'll lie about the time they both reached the penthouse. If hospital cameras won't be used as evidence to capture Chelsea and Adam's departure, then any lie she concocts about his arrival home will stick in a court of law. They won't have enough evidence to charge him and unless they can find the bodyshop that Adam used to change his taillights, they won't be able to match the broken taillight to his SUV either.

I think you're right. Adam may be spared from jail, after all.

I could see a coverup attempt leading to more problems that could lead to others charges or getting rid of evidence that could clear Adam. I think of something like Adam burning part of Delia's costume. Even the taillights could be used to clear Adam. Right now we see certain things as making it look worse for him when it could be things that could clear him. In saying all of that, I would enjoy Chelsea helping Adam out and seeing the conning and scheming side come out.

If this were true to life, the so-called evidence of Adam's guilt actually would have eliminated him as a suspect or at the very least, exonerated him in a criminal proceeding. That tiny slither out of the signal light is the sum total of damage to his vehicle. It's just not possible to hit a human being, even a child, and only have a tiny piece missing out of a light. The scarf would have been caught in the shrubs and when he skirted the shrubs, it caught under his wheel well. Since Adam destroyed this evidence he has nothing to corroborate the next to nothing damage on his vehicle. Although, I think he kept the shard from his signal light. Doesn't he have that in a drawer?

I think Chelsea will probably find out by happenstance just as Adam found out about Connor through third parties. Maybe she'll find the signal light in the drawer. The confrontation will be explosive, but I think she'll quickly come to understand what happened, or at least what Adam THINKS happened, and even though she'll be freaked out, she'll set about to help him. Maybe Chelsea will be the one to discover that it wasn't Adam, just as she got to the bottom of Melanie's lies.

Here's another scenario I've thought might occur. Chelsea discovers the real HnR driver, and at the same time Adam, cracking under the pressure, goes to confess all to Billy. Chelsea realizes too late that he's done this, and tries to stop him, getting shot in the process. I think that gun is going to be used, either accidentally or intentionally, and I think Chelsea will be the one to pay.

I don't see this thing reaching its peak until February sweeps. If it does wrap up earlier, it probably won't be until January at the earliest, and perhaps Sharon's big screw-up will be February sweeps.

#26206   2013/11/30 07:01AM
    Laduree

Quote gardengal: A rambling bump! I'm kinda curious to see how Billy Miller's departure impacts Chadam and this current story. Our fearless EP has said we won't miss BM. So does that mean the hit and run will have wrapped up prior to the actor switch? How will the gun come into play? I wonder if it will be used in a suicide attempt by Billy to usher in DT.

That was a thoughtless thing for JFP to say about folks not missing BM. I liked Colin Atkinson, but after reading your post, I fear she's going to turn half of GC into the seedy underbelly of criminal activity, with the mob running things. I hope not. Still, I doubt she'll turn out anything as stupid as MAB's cattle rustling Aussies.

#26207   2013/11/30 09:26AM
    cdhg

I will put in some rambling thoughts to the interesting and informative posts of the morning.

I do think a Colin and Chelsea connection would be interesting and could easily make sense based on their experiences and travels. I could see him trying to blackmail her and/or get her to do something. It could also tie Lane and Chadam into a story together individually and/or as couples appealing to the interest of those who want to see different characters interacting more. It could also give Chelsea more of her own story. My first thought was that he was coming back to create excitement for Cane and Lily and that may be true to various degrees, but the overall purpose needs to be more IMO. We will see about the creativity and where the writers take Colin.

In the few times I have GH, the whole mob being such a big part of the show there is more of a turnoff to me, so I would not want that level of stuff on Y&R with Colin or anyone else.

While actresses do get pregnant in real life with it being hidden on camera of them taking time off and/or appearing less, allowing for the possibility of MCE having a real life pregnancy be used as part of pregnancy on the show would make sense. It would keep the fake baby bump from having to be used. I do think a situation where it become difficult or dangerous having a child is better than not being able to have a child and could make for an emotional story at some point.

I am learning more that under JFP, characters are typically not taken as far as I sometimes think. This has happened with Dylan, Adam and Chelsea's actions against one another, reactions to Chelsea's paternity lie, etc. The conservative not going way too far route may be used with Billy too. That was a great point about a new actor taking over and how that actor will be received.

Jamilah's comment about how someone wanted MCE to leave the show so Shadam could reunite seems silly to me as well, but I thought I would make a point about it. In some ways it is like a compliment to MCE and her character and status on the show that it would take her leaving to get that poster's wish. Again, that would not mean Shadam would even then reunite, but people post things that doesn't always make that much sense, including me. As we see recasts happen, but I think MCE can have a lengthy future on the show, if she chooses. She is becoming more and more of a star and main character in her short tenure to date. She comes across as a great advocate for the show. I guess I do understand the person's logic, although I see that as faulty.

#26208   2013/11/30 09:32AM
    cdhg

Quote Laduree:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Harlequin39:
    Quote Ari1:

I'm now going with the theory that when Adam defends Chelsea to Vic he's going to reveal his true feelings about Chelsea to Vic. Vic might yell why didn't you go for full custody, son. You're an idiot to keep that con in your life and Adam might blurt out: bc I love her. I've never stopped loving her and we'd still be together if I'd hadn't tried to have a relationship with you! Chelsea will over here this and be shocked. The week of December 9th it says sparks fly between Chadam. At this point Chelsea and Adam are so gun shy and have put so many walls up that it will take a wreaking ball to get them to admit their feelings. So Chelsea overhearing Adam professing his love for her to Vic might do the trick. I theorized above that Vic might blame Chelsea for influencing Adam to cut Vic out of his and Conner's life, and then she might become the target of his wrath with Vic seeking revenge against her and maybe trying to set her up for the hit and run to get her away from Conner and Adam.

Is that Miley Cyrus I hear in that post?

I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was break me
    Yeah, you wreck me

That's an interesting twist. When push comes to shove, I do expect Adam to be hauled off to jail, even though I do not think he's responsible for the HnR; but it never crossed my mind that the person who'd pay for such a crime would be Chelsea. She was still at the hospital when the accident occurred, wasn't she? There's no way she could've been near the crime scene when the accident took place. So I'm assuming, she, like Nikki, is safe. For Victor to plant the evidence on Chelsea's car, he'd also have to get the timing right...and he doesn't know what time she left the hospital. In fact, all hospitals are required to have cameras, aren't they? And if the hospital Adam and Chelsea visited were equipped with security cameras, then it would also tell the police what time she left.

I think Chelsea already has an alibi and they're stored in camera footage.

I think the writers do their diligent homework, but I am not sure if they would do it on the hospital camera thing. A few weeks back, Avery seemed to have broken attorney/client privilege by telling Chelsea that the last time her and Adam talking it was about full custody, which took place at Avery's office. I do not expect anything to come of that, but that could be an example of writers missing how that would come across to some viewers.

If cameras showed the vehicle each person left in that is one thing, but while Chelsea left later than Adam, she could have conceivably been involved from the authorities point of view if driving Adam's vehicle. Of course, we know that is not true, but it was just her and Connor who left the hospital together. It was just them at the PH when Adam arrived back there. There would not be an alibi necessarily, unless your mention of camera footage could help her out, if accused. I see Adam coming forward at that point, even though I strongly believe he did not do it.

Chelsea would've registered some measure of guilt. While she's successfully navigated her way through grifting, she is not that good of an actress. She cannot fake guilt or despair. She'd wear it like a hooded cloak. She would not be able to look Chloe in the eyes and tell her how sorry she was. She didn't do it! She knows she didn't it! And the writers are not heading in that direction.

I still say the cameras are key. They're almost always used during crime investigations, especially those involving perps who've visited hospitals. I don't see why they would be dismissed in a case like this.

I do not see the writers heading in that direction either. Victor could try to set her up, but I do not see that direction either. I do not think they go the direction of Chelsea taking the blame to protect Adam either. I can see her helping cover things up for Adam with him either knowing it or not knowing it. It would depend on how and what comes out regarding Adam that night. I do not think she will believe Adam did it after hearing him say he did not feel anything.

She'll protect Adam! I'm sure of it, and her decision to cover his tracks won't be depended upon him knowing her plans or not. She'll act as his alibi or she'll lie about the time they both reached the penthouse. If hospital cameras won't be used as evidence to capture Chelsea and Adam's departure, then any lie she concocts about his arrival home will stick in a court of law. They won't have enough evidence to charge him and unless they can find the bodyshop that Adam used to change his taillights, they won't be able to match the broken taillight to his SUV either.

I think you're right. Adam may be spared from jail, after all.

I could see a coverup attempt leading to more problems that could lead to others charges or getting rid of evidence that could clear Adam. I think of something like Adam burning part of Delia's costume. Even the taillights could be used to clear Adam. Right now we see certain things as making it look worse for him when it could be things that could clear him. In saying all of that, I would enjoy Chelsea helping Adam out and seeing the conning and scheming side come out.

If this were true to life, the so-called evidence of Adam's guilt actually would have eliminated him as a suspect or at the very least, exonerated him in a criminal proceeding. That tiny slither out of the signal light is the sum total of damage to his vehicle. It's just not possible to hit a human being, even a child, and only have a tiny piece missing out of a light. The scarf would have been caught in the shrubs and when he skirted the shrubs, it caught under his wheel well. Since Adam destroyed this evidence he has nothing to corroborate the next to nothing damage on his vehicle. Although, I think he kept the shard from his signal light. Doesn't he have that in a drawer?

I think Chelsea will probably find out by happenstance just as Adam found out about Connor through third parties. Maybe she'll find the signal light in the drawer. The confrontation will be explosive, but I think she'll quickly come to understand what happened, or at least what Adam THINKS happened, and even though she'll be freaked out, she'll set about to help him. Maybe Chelsea will be the one to discover that it wasn't Adam, just as she got to the bottom of Melanie's lies.

Here's another scenario I've thought might occur. Chelsea discovers the real HnR driver, and at the same time Adam, cracking under the pressure, goes to confess all to Billy. Chelsea realizes too late that he's done this, and tries to stop him, getting shot in the process. I think that gun is going to be used, either accidentally or intentionally, and I think Chelsea will be the one to pay.

I don't see this thing reaching its peak until February sweeps. If it does wrap up earlier, it probably won't be until January at the earliest, and perhaps Sharon's big screw-up will be February sweeps.

Great thoughts. Chelsea getting shot after learning the truth about the real hit and run driver, but unable to come forward or stop Adam from confessing before being able to get the news out could happen. Would we get Chelsea in a coma or an amnesia story that prevents the truth from being out for a while? I can see Chelsea learning, reacting, and then getting to the bottom of things as you describe. The January and February time lines make sense. This whole story being uncovered along with the Sharon secret/Summer paternity lie being uncovered will be big ones to use for the upcoming months for sure.

#26209   2013/11/30 12:44PM
    Ari1

If this plays out like we all expect and Chelsea gets shot, will she still be married to Dylan? If she is, then that could cause some drama between Dylan and Adam. Maybe if she goes into a coma, Dylan might want to pull the plug and Adam won't. We know Chelsea won't die but there could be a lot of drama if there was a medical crisis. Then Adam could make his own coma confession like that he still loves her and bring her out of her coma.

#26210   2013/11/30 01:19PM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1: If this plays out like we all expect and Chelsea gets shot, will she still be married to Dylan? If she is, then that could cause some drama between Dylan and Adam. Maybe if she goes into a coma, Dylan might want to pull the plug and Adam won't. We know Chelsea won't die but there could be a lot of drama if there was a medical crisis. Then Adam could make his own coma confession like that he still loves her and bring her out of her coma.

I don't think they'll still be married. I think they're divorced for all intents and purposes. I really hope they don't inject Dylan back into the Chadam storyline, but if they do, I pray it's just to put final closure on Chylan and to expose them for the superficial couple they were.

« 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list