List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 03:40PM, Views: 1603534, Replies: 32085
    « 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 » »| page:
    #25831   2013/11/22 10:14AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    justtwocents

LOVING this US epi....

I'm noticing not only the "warmer" conversations between the best soap couple EVER -- but their closeness in proximity to each other. I loved how Chelsea sat next to Adam on the couch -- and how Adam went over to the blasted piano to speak to Chelsea face to face. Oh, and the epi isn't over yet!

Also enjoyed Vikki and Adam's conversation and seeing Gloria.

I think you all are onto something with Kelly's involvement.

#25832   2013/11/22 10:28AM
    justtwocents

REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY???????

What is it with CBS and their desire to always take up time on Y&R for Special Reports? Obviously, I'm not talking about breaking news but a moment of silence for JFK assassination? Nothing political here -- but it seems like something is preempted during Y&R time every week.

Stepping off my soap box. Pun intended.

#25833   2013/11/22 11:54AM
    Harlequin39

I swear to God, when they pre-emptied the last 5 minutes of Young & The Restless, I felt like I was being pranked in a mastercard commercial:

A cab ride home: $14.82

Getting the nerve to play hooky: $2.99 (bottle of Heinekin)

Finding the time to watch my favorite show (LIVE) only for the last five minutes to be pre-emptied: PRICELESS!

(It's like the universe is messing with me!)

Aurgh! But anyway...RIP JFK! You always be remembered, even if I wasn't born when you were assassinated.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 11:55AM
    #25834   2013/11/22 12:24PM
    Ari1

Quote Harlequin39: I swear to God, when they pre-emptied the last 5 minutes of Young & The Restless, I felt like I was being pranked in a mastercard commercial:

Finding the time to watch my favorite show (LIVE) only for the last five minutes to be pre-emptied: PRICELESS!

Aurgh! But anyway...RIP JFK! You always be remembered, even if I wasn't born when you were assassinated.

They didn't preempt in my part of the world, but I'm from Texas. We're trying to forget that he got shot here.

You didn't miss much. Just Nick making an ass of himself and picking a fight with Dylan. They should have spent more time building Dylan and Nick as rivals bc I just don't buy this sudden and intense hate. Maybe if they hadn't wasted Chelsea on Dylan for the past 6 months this would be more believable. Well I guess it's time to move forward like Chadam decided they should to do today.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 12:27PM
    #25835   2013/11/22 01:06PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Harlequin39: I swear to God, when they pre-emptied the last 5 minutes of Young & The Restless, I felt like I was being pranked in a mastercard commercial:

They didn't preempt in my part of the world, but I'm from Texas. We're trying to forget that he got shot here.

You didn't miss much. Just Nick making an ass of himself and picking a fight with Dylan. They should have spent more time building Dylan and Nick as rivals bc I just don't buy this sudden and intense hate. Maybe if they hadn't wasted Chelsea on Dylan for the past 6 months this would be more believable. Well I guess it's time to move forward like Chadam decided they should to do today.

So Ari, we didn't miss any Chadam scenes in the last 3 minutes? How about previews?

#25836   2013/11/22 01:09PM
    TwoOfEach

Chadam were not on today's CDN nor were they in previews for Monday CDN/Tues US. The only benefit is that it means we definitely get the Thanksgiving episode.

#25837   2013/11/22 01:32PM
    Harlequin39

Here were the highlights of today's U.S. episode:

Highlight One:

Chelsea caught Avery and Dylan having a moment and there were no ducks given. She excused herself, avoided a yoga session with her ex and got out of dodge.

Highlight Two:

Adam opened the door with Peanut cradled in his arms and found Vikki standing on the other side. He then proceeded to greet the proud new aunty with "Hi, aunty Vikki," as little Connor looked on.

Every moment he spent with that baby, holding him, smiling down at him and kissing his tummy...was priceless. Just adored every minute of it. Adam is such a good daddy. He's every bit his mother's son. Hope would be proud.

Highlight Three:

Vikki is a closeted Chadam shipper. Hurray! And she and Adam got along beautifully. There wasn't a hint of animosity between them and I loved it. Vikki's last sage advice, before she sprinted out of the PH at Chelsea's arrival was a thing of beauty:

"If you can't find salvation in the people that you love, then where can you find it?"

Highlight Four:

Gloria visited Mikey! I missed Gloria so much. She's such a blast! Here's Gloria's sage advice:

"If you don't have family, you've got nothing."

Highlight Five:

"Clean diaper, full belly, sleeping soundly (yeah, lol, I could clearly see little Peanut was WIDE AWAKE but the script always takes precedent)"

Highlight Six:

I've already re-winded this part five times.

Adam: What changes are you referring to?

Chelsea stands behind Adam, holding the blue, stuff bear and said, "The...picture in my head." She steadies her gaze on Adam before allowing them to rest on the piano.

A light bulb goes off in Adam's head. He slides off the couch, walks over to Chelsea and stood only inches from her. His head bent towards her as if to suggest that his eyes, which were shielded from view, were intent on hers. He finally asked, "a picture?"

"Of our life," Chelsea said, as she smiles wryly. "What it's supposed to look like. For a while there, I thought it was possible, I thought I could turn it into a reality...but, that ship has sailed."

(You know, and as she's saying that, I can't help wonder if she's, in fact, talking about her and Adam...instead of her and Dylan. I just had that vibe.)

"No matter how much I want to do things over again, no matter how much I want to take back the lies and the harm that I caused...I can't."

(I loved Chelsea's dialogue. The writers are FINALLY listening. I just can't thank them enough, for giving this character a chance. Through that entire speech, Chelsea was, unwittingly, giving Adam the green-light to "move on" and I loved it.)

It was a deep, meaningful convo that needed to happen and I loved and appreciated it.

I have a question:

Does anyone like the dark eyeshadow on Chelsea? I can't see her eyes or her expression properly, from a distance. I wish the make-up department would remove it, or use a lighter, fresh-faced look. I really don't like it on MCE. She's too beautiful to be wearing all that excessive make-up.

Or is it just me. Look, if anyone has any opinions on this, give me the 411 because I'm about to tell TPTB what I think about it and ask them to change it up.

Anyway, fantastic Chadam scenes today. Just lovely! I can't wait until they scheme their way into each other's bed.

#25838   2013/11/22 01:36PM
    TwoOfEach

I was wrong. Chadam are on Tues.

11/25 : Nikki's confession shakes the Newman family; Sharon helps Summer.
    11/26 : Chelsea and Adam butt heads; Katherine's bequest troubles Jill.
    11/27 : Ashley makes a surprise visit for the holidays; Nikki tries to connect with Dylan.

#25839   2013/11/22 01:37PM
    Harlequin39

Quote Ari1:

Whew, that's a relief! Thought I missed more Chadam scenes. Alright, so it looks like no Chadam for 2 or 3 days. Bummer! My DVR was getting a work-out recording the show. Anyway, thanks, Ari1.

#25840   2013/11/22 01:40PM
    Harlequin39

Quote TwoOfEach: I was wrong. Chadam are on Tues.

11/25 : Nikki's confession shakes the Newman family; Sharon helps Summer.
    11/26 : Chelsea and Adam butt heads; Katherine's bequest troubles Jill.
    11/27 : Ashley makes a surprise visit for the holidays; Nikki tries to connect with Dylan.

I'm going to take that in the literal sense.

So, on Tuesday, upon getting up to pick up Peanut's toys, Adam and Chelsea will simultaneously bump into the other's heads or Chelsea will pick up something and accidently run into Adam's dairy-air. I mean, hey, things happen, right!

« 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list