List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 05:33AM, Views: 1536176, Replies: 31622
    « 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 » »| page:
    #25481   2013/11/14 05:41AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jeaniebean507

Quote cdhg:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote TwoOfEach: www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/11/center-stage-yrs-elizabeth-hendrickson-and-meli... />
    Hmm. . . .

Thanks! Great article. Hmmm...is right!

I'd like to throw out one more idea. Watching today's boring, ie non-Chadam epi (the Lane scene was ridiculous - blah!) it occurred to me... I think Summer is going to be the hero that finds out the truth, freeing Adam. She's very curious about Courtney's family.

P.S. Just seeing the previews with Adam and Sharon in the same scene makes me queasy. I know, I know...but still.

Wow! Excellent pick up justtwocents. If Summer ends up being the one to save Adam, it would put a nice bow on this storyline since her crashing into Chadam last year and causing the miscarriage set this whole thing in motion. Excellent insight!

I have a like-dislike thing with Chloe's and Chelsea's friendship. Currently I like them, but am more than willing to see them implode for Chadam. Kinda of stinks that it sounds like Adam will be the presumed driver for a lot longer. Hope the old turd doesn't use the presumptive guilt to go for custody of Connor. However I love the notion that Summer figures things out. My hunch is old turd Victor finds out who the driver is before anyone else, but sits on the info to get Connor.

I cannot say that I agree with the actresses hoping the friendship weathers the storm.

I am okay with the friendship if it was like it has been since the accident, but I think there is more storyline potential with this friendship blowing up. I know there are Chelsea fans concerned that Chelsea will get lost in Adam's world or be too much of a supporting character to him, so Chelsea and Chloe being at odds gives them different storyline possibilities. Each one do the fiery and antagonistic scenes well and the two being at odds for a while could be some entertaining stuff. Each would could have leading lady type material with strong scenes to shine in. We have seen them be friends, work together, etc. Since Chloe gave bad advice for all that time, it just makes sense for things to blow up. I think the ending conversation in last Friday's episode is pointing to that.

Also, since they became better friends after the miscarriage last year with Adam not being present, it makes since for the parallel this year for their friendship to disintegrate. I am not saying this has to be permanent. The writers could do a feel good story where they mend fences at some point.

A little part of me was thinking that Adam and Sharon's secrets will both come out at the same time with them finding comfort in one another while being pushed away by Chelsea and Nick. A little part of me was also thinking that Adam and Sharon may confide in each other regarding their secrets. As I say this, this was a little part of me and not what I expect to happen.

It just makes sense for Chadam to keep getting stronger in opposition to them falling apart last year. There may be some bumps along the way, but Chelsea taking Adam's side has more potential and viewer interest IMO, than Chelsea siding with Chloe.

I wouldn't mind a Chelsea/Chloe friendship if,as you say, it's like it is now, without Chloe trashing Adam every two minutes. Granted, there would be more stories if the friendship blows up, at least for a little while and they could make up at a later date.

#25482   2013/11/14 05:42AM
    Sudsy Sue

Quote lilie:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents: Surely the sparks couldn't be related to Billy's gun coming between Chadam?

Anything is possible with these spoilers. I think that the gun will come into play at a much later date, though. I have a feeling this story will go on into the New Year.

A Shadam fan and self proclaimed Chelsea hater has started a thread trying to encourage a Chelsea Nick pairing. Could this be anymore transparent. Let's take a bet that all the Shadam fans chime in on that thread.

Don't pay any attention to her... that's all she can do is make a foolish thread.. I wouldn't post on any thread she creates; she clearly has issues.
    Anyway, on a different note, I just watched the Canadian and the Shadam scene was nothing to write home about. It was mostly a plot point so Adam could tell Victor off.. When Adam asked Sharon about her & Nick, she said,"Why? Are you jealous?" He just smirked at her and said he was concerned. She said she was trying to get her life in order and he said "If there's something I can do to help, let me know." She said she needs to help herself. That was it,but I suppose the Shadamned will have Adam getting fitted for a wedding tux.

Excuse with all due respect, you are bashing me as a poster by saying that "she clearly have issues" as if to imply that I'm UNSTABLE.

I think that's very cold to say that about a poster you don't know a thing about all because I have a difference of opinions about your favorite Chadam.

It's one thing to bash us Shadam fans as a group but to nit pick at me and you don't even know me or what's on the other side of the screen is very cruel

That kind of bashing does affect me as you don't know what's going on the other side of the computer.

So I'm asking you with all due respect from one human being to another please stop bashing me.

Do as you wish with that information... but it is my understanding that poster bashing is against the rules. Now you have made me feel very uncomfortable to post my opinions on this MB.

I apologize everybody for coming in here disturb your peace. that was NOT my attention at all.

And I thank you Chg for being considerate enough to erase the comment you were going to make on my thread. I though that was very respectful of you to do that.

OH, Please,....This is a Chadam fans only thread! You've made it quite clear on numerous threads how you feel about Chadam and now here you are on here! Not only are you trying to infest this thread with your Chadam hate but even on here you manage to also make it a Shadam issue. Your Chadam bashing knows no end! If disturbing Chadam fans was not your intention, then why are you on here. Make yourself yet ANOTHER thread to do that. Your posts about Chadam are very mean and IMO if you will go back and read them it should be quite clear why someone could think you have issues. You and only you are responsible for how you come across on this board!

#25483   2013/11/14 07:37AM
    TwoOfEach

It's best to ignore baiting. I don't want the mods to get involved or any soap jail. Not when we have "sparks really fly" on the horizon.

#25484   2013/11/14 08:02AM
    Sudsy Sue

Quote TwoOfEach: It's best to ignore baiting. I don't want the mods to get involved or any soap jail. Not when we have "sparks really fly" on the horizon.

Thanks Two of Each, sometimes it's too tempting not to respond to a bait. I guess I need to read the rules again Isn't baiting also against the rules? Can't wait for the sparks to fly

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 08:04AM
    #25485   2013/11/14 09:26AM
    TwoOfEach

Baiting is against the rules and can be reported to the mods.

Looks like Obama preempted 1/2 of YR; couln't have picked a better day.

#25486   2013/11/14 09:39AM
    Sudsy Sue

Well Drats! Special Report! President is speaking about health care and Iran. I know this is important information but nothing is being said that hasn't already been said and couldn't wait until the evening news. I can understand and would be completely on board with a special report if it was an emergency and something new was being said. A suggestion that I would like to make (not that anyone cares what I think) would be to rotate the times Special Reports were aired. For example since they interrupted Y&R at this time (11:00 a.m. CST) maybe they could interrupt The Talk next time (1:00 CST). Again, if the report was something we haven't already heard and shouldn't wait until the evening news......no problem.

#25487   2013/11/14 09:47AM
    justtwocents

Quote Sudsy Sue: Well Drats! Special Report! President is speaking about health care and Iran. I know this is important information but nothing is being said that hasn't already been said and couldn't wait until the evening news. I can understand and would be completely on board with a special report if it was an emergency and something new was being said. A suggestion that I would like to make (not that anyone cares what I think) would be to rotate the times Special Reports were aired. For example since they interrupted Y&R at this time (11:00 a.m. CST) maybe they could interrupt The Talk next time (1:00 CST). Again, if the report was something we haven't already heard and shouldn't wait until the evening news......no problem.

ICAM!!! Better today than a Chadam day I suppose but still...it always seems if there's any pre-empting going on, it's during Y&R. Don't people know we're waiting for sparks to fly?

#25488   2013/11/14 10:00AM
    Sudsy Sue

Well I got to see Victor catch Sharon at GCAC (I think that's where it was) but didn't get to see any of their conversation........Special Report....Special Report...Special Report......then part of the preview of Adam telling Chelsea Enough Already. .

#25489   2013/11/14 10:03AM
    justtwocents

OK, you all can disagree but I can't not say it: I did not like Adam asking Sharon about her relationship with Nick. It wasn't necessary IMO. He may have smirked a bit but he also smiled when she asked if he was jealous. I think his first smile in WEEKS should've been reserved for Chelsea. OK, I'm done being silly.

And really? That's the one scene that pops up after the pre-empting? Sweet mercy. I felt a breeze from Sharon's batting eyelashes. yuck.

#25490   2013/11/14 11:10AM
    jamilah

Quote justtwocents: OK, you all can disagree but I can't not say it: I did not like Adam asking Sharon about her relationship with Nick. It wasn't necessary IMO. He may have smirked a bit but he also smiled when she asked if he was jealous. I think his first smile in WEEKS should've been reserved for Chelsea. OK, I'm done being silly.

And really? That's the one scene that pops up after the pre-empting? Sweet mercy. I felt a breeze from Sharon's batting eyelashes. yuck.

To me that Adam/Sharon scene was unnecessary but I guess they are trying to show that they can have a mature friendship. I am sure Chelsea will have the same with Dylan. Atleast Adam didn't tell Sharon to stay away from Nick like he would do in the past.

« 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list