List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 04:58PM, Views: 1599569, Replies: 32075
    « 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 » »| page:
    #25261   2013/11/10 07:27PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

Quote cdhg: At the bottom of this post is a link to a picture that RC Cates, music supervisor and composer at Y&R, tweeted regarding rehearsing the cast in a Christmas carol at the Chancellor Park set. He is the one in the middle holding the sheet/s in front of him.

In the picture, I notice Neil, Jack, Summer, Christine, Cane, maybe Lily, Nick, and I believe Sharon is the one with her back turned in the front of the picture. If anyone notices any other characters, feel free to share.

I do not see Chadam in the picture. Maybe Adam's "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat," wasn't good enough to win him a spot singing Christmas carols at Chancellor Park. MCE can sing well. Maybe they do end up there for the evening or perhaps they are at home keeping themselves and the baby warm and out of the cold air celebrating Christmas together.

I figure what they were rehearsing and taping in that picture will be in one of the episodes for the week of December 23-27. The picture was tweeted on November 7, so if that picture was taken that same day, then it would seem that Y&R is filming around 7 weeks in advance or somewhere between 6-7 weeks. Perhaps, our Chadam reunion, of sorts, has already been filmed.

pic.twitter.com/S31b5jDWcZ

Chadam have a newborn. No way do they go Christmas caroling in Wisconsin with Baby Connor. Chelsea might want to go but I can't see Adam at a sing along ever. Villy aren't there and neither is Nictor but we know that Chloe/Delia and Victor/Nikki/Victoria and Johnny filmed the next day. I think we are going to be blessed with an intimate family Chadam Christmas.

#25262   2013/11/10 07:59PM
    TwoOfEach

Someone pointed this out over at DD and I thought y'all would appreciate the writers weird sense of humor. Chelsea's two babies are: John Connor.

#25263   2013/11/10 08:14PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote TwoOfEach: Someone pointed this out over at DD and I thought y'all would appreciate the writers weird sense of humor. Chelsea's two babies are: John Connor. >)

Sorry. Don't get it.

#25264   2013/11/10 08:28PM
    cdhg

Quote runslikeagirl:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Someone pointed this out over at DD and I thought y'all would appreciate the writers weird sense of humor. Chelsea's two babies are: John Connor. >)

Sorry. Don't get it.

This is the name of a fictional character in the Terminator series. It is also the name of a fullback who plays for the New York Giants spelled Conner. The reference may be to the Terminator character.

#25265   2013/11/10 08:39PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote cdhg:
    Quote runslikeagirl:

Sorry. Don't get it.

This is the name of a fictional character in the Terminator series. It is also the name of a fullback who plays for the New York Giants spelled Conner. The reference may be to the Terminator character.

The terminator reference. John Connor is the leader of the resistance in the future. This writing team seems to enjoy its little play on words and pop culture references. For ex, Dylan works in a coffee shop while Jason Morgan was a "coffee importer". Once Faith had a play date with the Novaks (BM and MCE played siblings Annie and Richie Novak on AMC). There have been others but I'm too tired because my 10 month old is cutting 2 teeth which means I'm not sleeping.

Though I hadn't thought about the Giants reference; MCE is a huge NY Giants fan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/10 08:40PM
    #25266   2013/11/10 09:00PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote runslikeagirl:

Sorry. Don't get it.

The terminator reference. John Connor is the leader of the resistance in the future. This writing team seems to enjoy its little play on words and pop culture references. For ex, Dylan works in a coffee shop while Jason Morgan was a "coffee importer". Once Faith had a play date with the Novaks (BM and MCE played siblings Annie and Richie Novak on AMC). There have been others but I'm too tired because my 10 month old is cutting 2 teeth which means I'm not sleeping.

Though I hadn't thought about the Giants reference; MCE is a huge NY Giants fan.

Oh, I hated that movie and I'm not a Giants fan. Mystery solved.

#25267   2013/11/11 04:51AM
    Laduree

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote runslikeagirl:

Sorry. Don't get it.

Sorry for the lack of sleep! I didn't sleep well either because my oldest male baby came home this weekend and took my other baby (my car) and spent the night in downtown Houston. When they get older the problems just change.

Do we have any clues as to how many days of Adam/Chadam/Chelsea we'll most likely get this week?

#25268   2013/11/11 04:56AM
    jamilah

Quote Laduree:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote runslikeagirl:

Sorry. Don't get it.

Sorry for the lack of sleep! I didn't sleep well either because my oldest male baby came home this weekend and took my other baby (my car) and spent the night in downtown Houston. When they get older the problems just change.

Do we have any clues as to how many days of Adam/Chadam/Chelsea we'll most likely get this week?

Adam is the only one in the spoilers for Wed/Thur Can or Thur/Fri Usa. Maybe Chelsea will be on those days too. Lets hope there is no more Delia/Chloe or cornea talk this week. Last week we got Chelsea signing divorce papers and deciding to stay at the PH. I am hoping this week we atleast get another hug or kiss.

#25269   2013/11/11 05:00AM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg: In noticed the threads on the main board in recent days, it seems like the anti-Shick and anti-Lane posts have been more prevalent. I noticed that the one about Lane had been brought back from months earlier. I believe I remember that thread when it originated. I have mainly noticed the anti-Shick threads mixed in with some positive Shick threads and posts. I do not mind other couples getting some of the heat for a change, but I think that shows what to expect as Chadam gets closer to reuniting.

Shick had some close and tender moments this week in the vault and with the water fight. Once Chadam starts having more tender and loving moments, the negative threads and posts may very well increase regarding the couple and individual characters.

IMO, Chadam has the needed dimensions, layers, depth, etc. to make them a strong couple for the future. If the production team and writers take advantage of the sexual chemistry with the powerful love scenes then the popularity may explode further, while the anti-Chadam fans will be the more outraged. If Chadam starts getting more love scenes with those scenes being explosive, then that pretty well defeats the main attraction of Shadam, as the Shadam fans often like to point that quality out in respect to their couple.

I was surprised to see how many anti-shick posts. I was against them at first but now I am starting to like them. Same with Davery, I am actually interested to watch both pairings now. Chadam will always be no.1 for me. I have no interest in Lane at all. Daniel was best with Lily. I hope this second round of Chadam we get some really passionate love scenes.

#25270   2013/11/11 06:21AM
    gardengal

Interesting reading of the threads this morning. Could Sharon's license plate start with a 6? Adam "knowing" he did it , but not knowing Victor's info, defends Sharon.

- Now will Chelsea overhear it for more angst?

- Perhaps Victor tell Adam about the license plate and eye witness, and end Adam's guilt. Would be a quick way for the new writers to end JG's work.

- Or does this play into cdhg's timeline theory? Adam goes to rescue Sharon from Victor, but this time backs off for his family. It would be about a year from the fire.

« 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list