List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 03:41PM, Views: 1511680, Replies: 31456
    « 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 » »| page:
    #25071   2013/11/06 10:59PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

I got on the main board some last night and even more tonight. I do not visit or read many of the threads, but a number of the threads actually seem more tolerable than I remembered from months back. There were obvious threads where that is not true, but still I have seen much worse. I guess the world does change when you are not out in it for a while.

I noticed one thread brought back from months back titled, "Adam really loves Sharon." I really do not see a need for such a thread to be brought back from the dead, regardless of how much a fan of that couple believes that. I think it was one of the Sharon FF Shadam fans think brought it back.

I posted in the Nick and Sharon non bash thread for the first time in a good while. That thread seems as deserted as some deserts in regarding to posting. It had been a while since anyone had posted in it. I know there are still a number of the supporters out there but I guess apathy sets in when a fanbase hasn't seen their couple together in a long time and/or feel that they have been jerked around and teased with too much in the past.

I posted for the first time in the NO Bash Adam Thread. I looked at a couple of posts from a Chadam supporter, but did not really dig in and read the other posts since I am familiar with what kinds of posts they often bring to the table.

If anyone needs some good humor reading, google the Shictor Fans No Bashing thread. It is some good and funny reading. I just read a little from the first page of it, but I was amused.

I was encouraged at how much the number of positive posters and posts in the Adam and Chelsea are hot thread outnumbered the negatives posters and posts. The negative ones were limited to a few posters. I am encouraged to see a number of Chadam supporters on the board who posts who do not post in this thread but in other threads on the board.

I noticed in viewing pages on the main board last night that someone tried to start another Chadam no bash thread. I am puzzled sometimes how people who may posted on this board for a while who do not know this thread exists. Even a new poster should not have too much difficulty in knowing this thread exists whether they are a fan or not. Also, some people will pose questions at times like, "Why do Chadam fans like Chadam?", when they could just visit this thread and perhaps read posts and get the ideas as to why. I am not saying that someone should avoid asking the question as perhaps posing the question on the main board can get responses, but sometime the answers are not that far away to find without even posting the question. Sometimes such questions are asked in insulting and insinuating ways anyway.

#25072   2013/11/06 11:05PM
    cdhg

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote cdhg: MM, MCE, and Chadam swept the top spots in the Pulse Poll this time.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-results-october-28-2013-edition/

Nice! Clean sweep! Thanks for posting this,cdhg

I am so proud of MM, MCE and CHADAM. they so deserve it.
    They truly are the #1 couple in daytime.

Thanks cdhg for the great news.

It would be fantastic if MM and MCE win their first Emmy
    at the same time.......keeping my fingers crossed.

LOVE CHADAM.

You are welcome to the both of you.

Jeaniebean, on the results comments I am the Guest that made the other comment besides yours. I think those are your comments listed. Our comments were the only ones showing after I commented. I am one of the ones who posts as Guest in the comments section of the polls and results pages.

I went to check and there's one more Chadam fan's comments.I am happy yo see Adam & Chels in the #1 spot again, where they rightfully belong Best Actor,Best Actress,Best Couple and best show. I'm a happy camper

You are right. Actually, when I checked the same comments were listed, but it was showing your username under both comments. I believe I know who the other comment was from.

It is encouraging to see them do well in that poll and to read all of the positive comments for them.

#25073   2013/11/07 12:20AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote cdhg: MM, MCE, and Chadam swept the top spots in the Pulse Poll this time.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-results-october-28-2013-edition/

Nice! Clean sweep! Thanks for posting this,cdhg

I am so proud of MM, MCE and CHADAM. they so deserve it.
    They truly are the #1 couple in daytime.

Thanks cdhg for the great news.

It would be fantastic if MM and MCE win their first Emmy
    at the same time.......keeping my fingers crossed.

LOVE CHADAM.

You are welcome to the both of you.

Jeaniebean, on the results comments I am the Guest that made the other comment besides yours. I think those are your comments listed. Our comments were the only ones showing after I commented. I am one of the ones who posts as Guest in the comments section of the polls and results pages.

I went to check and there's one more Chadam fan's comments.I am happy yo see Adam & Chels in the #1 spot again, where they rightfully belong Best Actor,Best Actress,Best Couple and best show. I'm a happy camper

You are right. Actually, when I checked the same comments were listed, but it was showing your username under both comments. I believe I know who the other comment was from.

It is encouraging to see them do well in that poll and to read all of the positive comments for them.

Congrates to MM and MCE and Chadamaniacs.

It seems to me that now Chadam has officially joined the rank of Ejami which is considered by many as the modern Luke and Laura. I would say then that Chadam is by a safe bet the modern Sonny and Brenda but with a edge and greyness in them.

Ejami and Chadam have a huge fanbase and it is no wonder that the Pulse Poll website is flooded with their fans.

#25074   2013/11/07 04:40AM
    Ari1

I'm so glad that our couple swept all the polls in best actor, best actress, and best couple. It seems like our fan base is swelling. I hope we get to see some Chadam bonding moments soon. It would be nice if the writers gave a shout out to their history. When Chadam first became friends, Adam was in legal trouble regarding Patty. He was getting a lot of hate. She never shied away then bc she knew he needed her support. I hope this time history repeats itself and we get our Chadam against the world couple back.

#25075   2013/11/07 08:15AM
    TwoOfEach

Glad to see our babies back on top the Pulse Poll again. Can't wait to see them on my screen today. Tomorrow we get a shirtless Adam--to bad its with Chavez and not Chelsea

#25076   2013/11/07 09:02AM
    justtwocents

Quote TwoOfEach: Glad to see our babies back on top the Pulse Poll again. Can't wait to see them on my screen today. Tomorrow we get a shirtless Adam--to bad its with Chavez and not Chelsea

I second this, Two.

Wonder why the spoilers aren't letting on who the two people are that argue on today's Canadian epi? Oh well.

#25077   2013/11/07 09:32AM
    jamilah

Great Chadam scenes with happy Chelsea and Adam in a bad mood. I love how Chelsea is not letting him get her down. She is standing by her man and I love it. I think she is starting to fall for him again.

#25078   2013/11/07 09:55AM
    Lolacat

Glad to see our Chadam back on top of the Pulse Poll where they belong.. I laugh whenever I see the post's of desperation about such silly things as Chelsea not going to Delias service or her wearing high heels.. Really? Is that the best that some can come up with? Now today's laugh is that Chelsea should not be talking about Delias death to Adam.. I put my 2 cents into that thread..

#25079   2013/11/07 09:59AM
    Spike1976

Chelsea seem to have gotten over her relationship with Dylan pretty fast.

I guess we know how deep that love went. It must have been just a puddle.

#25080   2013/11/07 10:22AM
    justtwocents

I kept looking for the smile from Adam mentioned yesterday but I saw no expression when Chelsea told him they were staying a little while longer.

Of course, we know he was smiling on the inside -- I'm just a bit desperate for some type of connection to happen. Any connection! I know it's coming so I'll be patient -- but I'm still desperate.

« 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list