List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 04:54PM, Views: 1535850, Replies: 31619
    « 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 » »| page:
    #24821   2013/11/02 08:29PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    TwoOfEach

Quote justtwocents: Oh heck! We ARE in November!!

Still...are the "sweeps" in the mid to late weeks?

Excuse me while I go to bed for a much needed extra hour of sleep. lol.

Nope. November sweeps are from: October 31 - November 27, 2013

#24822   2013/11/03 05:25AM
    gardengal

I'm too dreading this upcoming story with Adam. Heck I think the spoilers on Chloe and Peanut sound rather ominous. Does the angst ever end for just a moment or two?

Laduree is right! We Chadam fans must be sporting Kick Me signs.

#24823   2013/11/03 05:55AM
    Axl Rose

Well it is very much inevitable that Adam is going to go to prison this time, because whether if it was intentional or if it was an accident which I believe that it was an accident, Adam will be going to prison because I am sure Billy and Chloe will see to it that he does but Billy I am sure he is going to want Adam's head on a platter which means that he may even want to kill Adam himself but if he were to kill Adam then it wouldn't bring Delia back and Billy would then make sure that Connor grows up without a father, and honestly is that what Delia would want?

#24824   2013/11/03 06:22AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote gardengal: I'm too dreading this upcoming story with Adam. Heck I think the spoilers on Chloe and Peanut sound rather ominous. Does the angst ever end for just a moment or two?

It's going to be ok, I promise. Adam isn't going anywhere. Neither is Chelsea. Thankfully, Peanut has already been kidnapped once so I think that Chloe's presence is just to amp up Adam's guilt and that nothing bad will happen to the munchkin.

According to drops on DD and a couple of pics, Christmas is going to be very merry in GC--shopping, music, activities in the park, Santa Jack, etc. No way do they have Peanut spending his first Christmas without his daddy. We just have to make it another 6 weeks, and the payoff should be fantastic.

#24825   2013/11/03 06:23AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: Well it is very much inevitable that Adam is going to go to prison this time, because whether if it was intentional or if it was an accident which I believe that it was an accident, Adam will be going to prison because I am sure Billy and Chloe will see to it that he does but Billy I am sure he is going to want Adam's head on a platter which means that he may even want to kill Adam himself but if he were to kill Adam then it wouldn't bring Delia back and Billy would then make sure that Connor grows up without a father, and honestly is that what Delia would want?

#24826   2013/11/03 06:27AM
    Ari1

Last year Adam gave Sharon an alibi and made it look like it was someone else setting the fires. I wonder if this year Chelsea will be the one to give Adam an alibi. She'll see he is having a breakdown and he'll want to confess so Chelsea might need to be the one to protect Adam from himself. Maybe she'll tell the police they drove home together. I really hope Chelsea comes through for him in a big way. She kind of owes him.

#24827   2013/11/03 06:39AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Ari1: Last year Adam gave Sharon an alibi and made it look like it was someone else setting the fires. I wonder if this year Chelsea will be the one to give Adam an alibi. She'll see he is having a breakdown and he'll want to confess so Chelsea might need to be the one to protect Adam from himself. Maybe she'll tell the police they drove home together. I really hope Chelsea comes through for him in a big way. She kind of owes him.

I think Chelsea will get Adam out of trouble, but I don't think it with be with a phony alibi. Victor knows that they drove to the hospital separately.

#24828   2013/11/03 06:39AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Ari1: Last year Adam gave Sharon an alibi and made it look like it was someone else setting the fires. I wonder if this year Chelsea will be the one to give Adam an alibi. She'll see he is having a breakdown and he'll want to confess so Chelsea might need to be the one to protect Adam from himself. Maybe she'll tell the police they drove home together. I really hope Chelsea comes through for him in a big way. She kind of owes him.

Yes she does for keeping his son away from him passing him off as another man's son, but even so Adam needs to do the right thing and the right thing is coming forward and turning himself in because that would just be Adam taking responsibility

But then again I don't think Adam did this, and that he is just a red herring for who the real hit and run driver is and that it won't come out until Adam is either in prison or Adam goes on the run essentially becoming a fugitive

#24829   2013/11/03 07:00AM
    gardengal

Quote Axl Rose: Well it is very much inevitable that Adam is going to go to prison this time, because whether if it was intentional or if it was an accident which I believe that it was an accident, Adam will be going to prison because I am sure Billy and Chloe will see to it that he does but Billy I am sure he is going to want Adam's head on a platter which means that he may even want to kill Adam himself but if he were to kill Adam then it wouldn't bring Delia back and Billy would then make sure that Connor grows up without a father, and honestly is that what Delia would want?

The way the writers have structured this story, a real culprit will have to be discovered. There is no way that anyone, sans Chelsea, will believe that Adam just had a simple accident.

#24830   2013/11/03 07:02AM
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote gardengal: I'm too dreading this upcoming story with Adam. Heck I think the spoilers on Chloe and Peanut sound rather ominous. Does the angst ever end for just a moment or two?

It's going to be ok, I promise. Adam isn't going anywhere. Neither is Chelsea. Thankfully, Peanut has already been kidnapped once so I think that Chloe's presence is just to amp up Adam's guilt and that nothing bad will happen to the munchkin.

According to drops on DD and a couple of pics, Christmas is going to be very merry in GC--shopping, music, activities in the park, Santa Jack, etc. No way do they have Peanut spending his first Christmas without his daddy. We just have to make it another 6 weeks, and the payoff should be fantastic.

Hope you're right about Chloe just being a source of guilt. There is something poetic about Chloe being the one that could take Peanut from Chelsea, and yet I hope the writers don't go there.

« 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list