List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 06:10AM, Views: 1572841, Replies: 31914
    « 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 » »| page:
    #24711   2013/10/31 04:03PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    3WishGenie

What it looks like to me is a plot device to get Adam to think about Chelsea romantically again. If she says nothing and they continue to co-exist comfortably at the PH, he may just be fine with that since he has Connor close to him. He still hasn't said that he forgives her for lying about the baby either. The fact that she wants to leave is a like a cold bucket of water. I think its a good thing

#24712   2013/10/31 04:09PM
    justtwocents

Quote 3WishGenie: What it looks like to me is a plot device to get Adam to think about Chelsea romantically again. If she says nothing and they continue to co-exist comfortably at the PH, he may just be fine with that since he has Connor close to him. He still hasn't said that he forgives her for lying about the baby either. The fact that she wants to leave is a like a cold bucket of water. I think its a good thing

3Wish, this is why I love our thread. We can share our frustration openly among Chadamaniac friends and then we have the privilege of reading other perspectives. You make a great point. Do you think Chelsea is doing this to see if he will stop her as mentioned in previous posts?

Ari, I'd love your input too!!!

Love this group -- and Chadam

#24713   2013/10/31 04:20PM
    jamilah

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote jamilah: Chadam gets home from the doctor after getting good news about Connor and Chelsea wants to move out. Sigh that just seems so cold.. She could atleast wait a few days to bring that up.

Adam must talk her out of moving out if they get close again due to being in "close quarters". We must have KICK ME HARD signs on our backs.

He wasn't happy and she accused him of trying to control her. Chloe showed up at the same time so they didn't get to finish the conversation.

When Adam came home to continue the conversation, Chelsea told him she didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want them fighting since they had a good day. She told him they can talk about it tomorrow. Then Chelsea went to bed, as she was walking way he said wait and kissed Connor and and told him I love you. I think that was meant for Chelsea too.

I don't think she is going to leave, I think she is testing Adam to see if he will stop her. She told Melanie when they were married Adam never stopped her from leaving he just let her go. I think this his is second chance to do it right this time.

Any sign that Adam may confess that he still loves Chelsea to keep her at the PH? I hope he gets in gear.

So, Jamilah, I'm assuming all this happened today? Did they celebrate the good news? And then what led to Chelsea saying she wanted to move out? I'm so confused. And yes, it does feel like we Chadamaniacs have a kick-me sign on our backs. Sigh.

I'm still positive as to what's coming up but just when I read they are supposed to be celebrating, Chelsea seems to be creating more angst. Sweet mercy!

I DREAD the Adam blame-game -- unless Chelsea is by his side.

You will see this EPI on FRI US show. They got home and was talking about the surgery and out of the blue she said its time to talk about her moving out. Adam ask her whats the rush and she said she only agreed to stay until they got ove the crisis with Connor. I get she wants to move on with her life but to do it on the same day they came home just made her seem so cold. It wouldn't have hurt for her to wait a few days to discuss that with Adam.

#24714   2013/10/31 04:25PM
    jamilah

Chelsea is not going anywhere since the NOV spoilers have Chadam getting close again. I guess they have to put a closure for Chylan since Dylan is talking to her about the divorce in FrI Can. She didn't look happy in the preview, I guess she still wants him back. Next week they have Dylan in spoilers sharing a tender moment with Avery so that means he didn't take Chelsea back.

Since the agreement with her and Adam was just to spend 1 night, I guess its another plot point to have them talk seriously about her staying at the PH permanently. Adam better put his heart on his sleeve and beg her to stay and make sure she knows he still loves her. Chelsea was always insecure about Adam's love for her so he has to spell it out for her to get it. He may have to do a power point presentation to make her understand.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 04:26PM
    #24715   2013/10/31 04:25PM
    cdhg

Here is an article discussing the great week of ratings for the week of October 21-25. The weekly average was 4.92 million viewers. I will be interested to see the day to day numbers when they are released.

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/10/y-soap-garners-largest-audience-in-nearly-two-y...

#24716   2013/10/31 04:32PM
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah: Chelsea is not going anywhere since the NOV spoilers have Chadam getting close again. I guess they have to put a closure for Chylan since Dylan is talking to her about the divorce in FrI Can. She didn't look happy in the preview, I guess she still wants him back. Next week they have Dylan in spoilers sharing a tender moment with Avery so that means he didn't take Chelsea back.

Since the agreement with her and Adam was just to spend 1 night, I guess its another plot point to have them talk seriously about her staying at the PH permanently. Adam better put his heart on his sleeve and beg her to stay and make sure she knows he still loves her. Chelsea was always insecure about Adam's love for her so he has to spell it out for her to get it. He may have to do a power point presentation to make her understand.

I wouldn't expect her to look happy. Can u imagine how angry the Rambo fanatics would be if she was?? lol I really have to wonder what Adam will say to get her to stay.

It's good that Rambo officially files for divorce. That way Chelsea can forget about any hopes of getting him back and focus on Adam & Peanut!

#24717   2013/10/31 04:33PM
    cdhg

Here is the Pulse Poll for the week.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-28-2013-edition/

#24718   2013/10/31 04:35PM
    jamilah

Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote jamilah: Chelsea is not going anywhere since the NOV spoilers have Chadam getting close again. I guess they have to put a closure for Chylan since Dylan is talking to her about the divorce in FrI Can. She didn't look happy in the preview, I guess she still wants him back. Next week they have Dylan in spoilers sharing a tender moment with Avery so that means he didn't take Chelsea back.

I wouldn't expect her to look happy. Can u imagine how angry the Rambo fanatics would be if she was?? lol I really have to wonder what Adam will say to get her to stay.

It's good that Rambo officially files for divorce. That way Chelsea can forget about any hopes of getting him back and focus on Adam & Peanut!

He had the papers with him too in the preview they are at CL. I am sure they will probably have her begging him again. I don't know why they have to make Chelsea act like a fool to sell the Chylan pairing.

#24719   2013/10/31 04:39PM
    jamilah

Preview for FRI CAN MON US

Adam makes a video confessing to the hit N run. Poor Adam has lost his mind.

#24720   2013/10/31 04:43PM
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah: Preview for FRI CAN MON US

Adam makes a video confessing to the hit N run. Poor Adam has lost his mind.

Remember when Ashley made the video stating Victor was Abby's bio dad? Doesn't end well when u make a video!! Good thing Connor is too young to blurt anything out

« 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list