List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/26 08:02AM, Views: 1460847, Replies: 30957
    « 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 » »| page:
    #24701   2013/10/31 02:07PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Laduree

Quote jamilah: Chadam gets home from the doctor after getting good news about Connor and Chelsea wants to move out. Sigh that just seems so cold.. She could atleast wait a few days to bring that up.

Adam must talk her out of moving out if they get close again due to being in "close quarters". We must have KICK ME HARD signs on our backs.

#24702   2013/10/31 02:09PM
    jamilah

Quote Laduree:
    Quote jamilah: Chadam gets home from the doctor after getting good news about Connor and Chelsea wants to move out. Sigh that just seems so cold.. She could atleast wait a few days to bring that up.

Adam must talk her out of moving out if they get close again due to being in "close quarters". We must have KICK ME HARD signs on our backs.

He wasn't happy and she accused him of trying to control her. Chloe showed up at the same time so they didn't get to finish the conversation.

#24703   2013/10/31 02:12PM
    jamilah

Preview for Fri Can Mon US

Dylan tells Chelsea he filed for divorce.

Maybe she will change her mind about moving out after this conversation. I hope she is not going to beg that fool to take her back.

#24704   2013/10/31 02:14PM
    3WishGenie

I hope that fool lets her know that he is hot pursuit of Avery!!

Something has to happen for her to stay at the PH!

#24705   2013/10/31 02:16PM
    jamilah

Adam told Jack for the first time in a long time he is happy. Jack ask why he is still looking sad, he said he worries what Connor will think about him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 02:16PM
    #24706   2013/10/31 02:23PM
    jamilah

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Laduree:

He wasn't happy and she accused him of trying to control her. Chloe showed up at the same time so they didn't get to finish the conversation.

When Adam came home to continue the conversation, Chelsea told him she didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want them fighting since they had a good day. She told him they can talk about it tomorrow. Then Chelsea went to bed, as she was walking way he said wait and kissed Connor and and told him I love you. I think that was meant for Chelsea too.

I don't think she is going to leave, I think she is testing Adam to see if he will stop her. She told Melanie when they were married Adam never stopped her from leaving he just let her go. I think this his is second chance to do it right this time.

#24707   2013/10/31 02:36PM
    3WishGenie

Quote jamilah:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Laduree:

When Adam came home to continue the conversation, Chelsea told him she didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want them fighting since they had a good day. She told him they can talk about it tomorrow. Then Chelsea went to bed, as she was walking way he said wait and kissed Connor and and told him I love you. I think that was meant for Chelsea too.

I don't think she is going to leave, I think she is testing Adam to see if he will stop her. She told Melanie when they were married Adam never stopped her from leaving he just let her go. I think this his is second chance to do it right this time.

I so hope you are right! Adam needs to get his balls in gear and not miss this opportunity. She already told him before that she waited for him to tell he wanted to work on their marriage..he better remember that!!

#24708   2013/10/31 03:34PM
    justtwocents

WHOA....what???? It hasn't seemed like Chelsea wanted to move out -- why now? What does she bring up? I realize these questions may be answered on the next page but I'm blown away by this! I thought Chadam was supposed to celebrate the good news of Connor's treatments?

What the heck has happened?

#24709   2013/10/31 03:45PM
    justtwocents

So does this knee jerk reaction from Chelsea take place on Friday's US epi? If Chadam isn't on tomorrow, I'm not taping. Today was bad enough without them. I like SB as a person but you all are right -- his lines are pathetic. I'd be ticked if I was him. What a sap!

#24710   2013/10/31 03:50PM
    justtwocents

Quote jamilah:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Laduree:

Any sign that Adam may confess that he still loves Chelsea to keep her at the PH? I hope he gets in gear.

So, Jamilah, I'm assuming all this happened today? Did they celebrate the good news? And then what led to Chelsea saying she wanted to move out? I'm so confused. And yes, it does feel like we Chadamaniacs have a kick-me sign on our backs. Sigh.

I'm still positive as to what's coming up but just when I read they are supposed to be celebrating, Chelsea seems to be creating more angst. Sweet mercy!

I DREAD the Adam blame-game -- unless Chelsea is by his side.

« 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list