List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 05:23PM, Views: 1362678, Replies: 30070
    « 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 » »| page:
    #24681   2013/10/31 07:38AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    runslikeagirl

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote runslikeagirl:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Soapfan326: NE Spoilers wk 11/11

Nikki gathers friends and family to celebrate Veteran's Day

Dylan and Avery share a tender moment

Abby considers an important offer from Victor

Things heat up between Lily and Cane

Neil and Leslie's romantic evening takes a surprising turn

The truth about the hit and run takes its toll on Adam

Hmm This could be lots of things. MM's interview reveals that Adam concludes that he probably was the driver. Maybe we see him wrestling with the guilt and deciding not to tell, or maybe he's arrested.

If soap fans didn't demand that stories be tied up in neat little bows, MM's interview would make me wonder if we never find out for sure what happened that night. Where it looks more likely than not that Adam was the driver, but the police don't have enough to convict and the audience can't be sure either.

Really? Because I came to the opposite conclusion from that interview: (emphasis mine)

Soaps.com: Adam burning the scarf seemed like a definitive decision. Is there any going back from that?

Muhney: Adam realizes that although he felt nothing, heard nothing, and saw nothing while he was driving, this scarf must be incriminating. But could it have just been caught up in his wheel because it was lying in the street? Did Adam do this? How could it be? Because as far as Adam experienced, there was no "hit" and obviously there was no "run." And once he starts to put the pieces together later, his amazing capacity for guilt starts to take over, and at some point, he emotionally accepts the idea that he was possibly, and probably, the one to hit Delia.

Now we all know Adam is incredibly intelligent, and he's definitely smart enough to know that things aren't always as they seem, and there could certainly be another driver out there who hit this little girl, but his guilt and his conscience are eating him up alive, and then reason sets in: If he turns himself in, will that bring her back? How can he be certain that it was him? What if he turns himself in and was wrong?

Now yes, he did say that "at some point, he emotionally accepts the idea that he was possibly, and probably, the one to hit Delia," but to me the key part of that sentence is "emotionally accepts" not "probably" because right now, he's running on pure emotion and adrenaline, not intellect or reason. Without giving the story away and getting in trouble with the writers/head honchos, I think MM did a great job of planting the seed in viewers' minds that there's more to come to the story, and like we've said before on this MB, the real story here is him struggling with taking a chance coming forward when he's not sure if he did it, but he knows that he'll be treated like he's guilty and won't get a fair investigation/trial because of who he is, and that this will likely take him away from his son.

I reached the same conclusion, but the part that caught my attention was when he stated that Adam felt nothing, heard nothing and saw nothing. That is just not possible. It defies physics and logic.

BTW- WTH is wrong with some of the people on this MB? I thought there was a strict policy regarding actor bashing. Someone started a nice thread pertaining to his interview and already some folks are ragging on him. I posted in that thread about it because it really bothers me. People see him interacting on Twitter and make such broad assumptions about him. It's absurd.

To me that is the wink, wink - Adam didn't do it. He just thinks for some time he is guilty.

Oh, I agree! That part, but really the whole interview was MM's way of telling viewers like us that parse every second of every episode, "relax, it's all gonna work out in the end."

#24682   2013/10/31 07:40AM
    TwoOfEach

Loving this spoiler from Soapdom:

The Adam/Chelsea/Dylan triangle takes an unanticipated twist when Chelsea and Adam find themselves falling in love all over again.

#24683   2013/10/31 07:45AM
    Lolacat

Quote TwoOfEach: Loving this spoiler from Soapdom:

The Adam/Chelsea/Dylan triangle takes an unanticipated twist when Chelsea and Adam find themselves falling in love all over again.

Love it... They started as friends and then fell in love and now it looks like it will happen again...

#24684   2013/10/31 07:46AM
    runslikeagirl

I love the 2nd half of it, but why is Dylan still around for a triangle? If Chelsea is starting to fall in love with Adam again, it'll be because she's letting go of Dylan (in my opinion). So I wonder if this means that Dylan starts to reconsider the divorce b/c of either his paternity reveal or Adam's involvement in the Delia accident? Maybe that's it, and it's not really a triangle just Dylan angst in Chadam's rebudding relationship.

Any timeframe for this spoiler?

#24685   2013/10/31 07:52AM
    TwoOfEach

I think its still being referred to as a triangle b/c the divorce papers haven't been filed. Hopefully we'll get a short scene of Chelsea signing some papers at CL and everyone can move on.

Time frame in November sweeps since Soapdom refers to a somber Thanksgiving.

#24686   2013/10/31 08:34AM
    runslikeagirl

Quote TwoOfEach: I think its still being referred to as a triangle b/c the divorce papers haven't been filed. Hopefully we'll get a short scene of Chelsea signing some papers at CL and everyone can move on.

Time frame in November sweeps since Soapdom refers to a somber Thanksgiving.

A somber Thanksgiving for Chadam? What other spoilers does that site have? I looked but everything on the website is outdated, so I'm assuming it's on the MB that you have to register for.

#24687   2013/10/31 10:00AM
    Ari1

The triangle might be the same as when Chelsea and Adam first got together and Sharon kept showing up making judgmental remarks. Or maybe Chelsea can tell Dylan the same thing Adam told Sharon, that what they shared was a fantasy, and what she has with Adam is real life and it's fan-damn-tastic.

#24688   2013/10/31 10:10AM
    TwoOfEach

Somber Thanksgiving was a spoiler for the Abbotts. They're all sad until Ashley shows up.

#24689   2013/10/31 10:35AM
    TwoOfEach

Jimmy the Parrot just confirmed that the bomb dropping will be "EPIC" when Adam is exposed.

Guess we knew it was coming but sounds like its going to come out in the worst way possible.

#24690   2013/10/31 10:46AM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: Jimmy the Parrot just confirmed that the bomb dropping will be "EPIC" when Adam is exposed.

Guess we knew it was coming but sounds like its going to come out in the worst way possible.

This doesn't sound good. Maybe there will be another kangaroo court. Does anyone remember how Adam was exposed when he scammed Sharon and Ashley? If the Newmans and the Abbots do another kangaroo court, that might be what taints the investigation so Adam could get off on a technicality.

« 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list