List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 10:42AM, Views: 1509649, Replies: 31447
    « 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 » »| page:
    #24651   2013/10/30 04:57PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    3WishGenie

It's at least more believable hearing Adam lament about the horrible things he's done then when Rambo kept going on and on about the bad thing he did...which I'm still trying to figure out what that is!

It's good to see that Chelsea is admitting how wrong she was for keeping father and son apart. You can tell Peanut really loves Adam and even without sight, knows who he is. I'm more than ready for a real Chadam family!

#24652   2013/10/30 05:09PM
    cdhg

Quote 3WishGenie: It's at least more believable hearing Adam lament about the horrible things he's done then when Rambo kept going on and on about the bad thing he did...which I'm still trying to figure out what that is!

It's good to see that Chelsea is admitting how wrong she was for keeping father and son apart. You can tell Peanut really loves Adam and even without sight, knows who he is. I'm more than ready for a real Chadam family!

I am still curious if anything will come out of his phone call at the hospital regarding taking care of something before the child was born and his rush to marry Chelsea. There was also the moment in the August 21 episode where Dylan was talking about the past and Chelsea asked him about it. It seemed like there was more to come out about his past (not his paternity). If those scenes meant anything moving forward, perhaps the writers dropped it, considering there has been a writing change and/or to focus more on the story of his paternity and aftermath of finding that out.

It did seem to me that there was more to his past (besides PTSD and Afghanistan) regarding things he has done and his whereabouts and activities after leaving Afghanistan.

#24653   2013/10/30 05:20PM
    3WishGenie

Quote cdhg:
    Quote 3WishGenie: It's at least more believable hearing Adam lament about the horrible things he's done then when Rambo kept going on and on about the bad thing he did...which I'm still trying to figure out what that is!

I am still curious if anything will come out of his phone call at the hospital regarding taking care of something before the child was born and his rush to marry Chelsea. There was also the moment in the August 21 episode where Dylan was talking about the past and Chelsea asked him about it. It seemed like there was more to come out about his past (not his paternity). If those scenes meant anything moving forward, perhaps the writers dropped it, considering there has been a writing change and/or to focus more on the story of his paternity and aftermath of finding that out.

It did seem to me that there was more to his past (besides PTSD and Afghanistan) regarding things he has done and his whereabouts and activities after leaving Afghanistan.

Maybe he had amnesia when he returned from Afganistan and posed as a mob hit man

#24654   2013/10/30 05:22PM
    DashingJrob

I don't mean to be mean and please guys don't take this the wrong way............. But wtf!!!! Do JFP see in Dylan???!! I'm sorry I'm sure SB's a sweet person because of actors praises , but this dylan sweet cookiecutter bubble licious sweetness is grating my nerves ,seeing this guy on my screen just gives me the.................. Yeah! Maybe in time SB will grow on me, when he gets better material because I refuse to believe he's this dull. Just venting guys and oh yeah.......... Go chadam!!Im glad our couple is working things out for the better benefit of there family. I love it, I can watch MM and MCE all day long, they're just that good and if people refute that then there just haters. There's no denying chadam's specialness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 05:24PM
    #24655   2013/10/30 06:03PM
    Ari1

From SOD

Being in close quarters causes Adam and Chelsea to begin feeling something for one another again.

Does this mean it happens next week? I hope so! The spoilers also say Billy and Adam cross paths in their grief. I wonder if they go to the same support group.

#24656   2013/10/30 06:29PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1: From SOD

Being in close quarters causes Adam and Chelsea to begin feeling something for one another again.

Does this mean it happens next week? I hope so! The spoilers also say Billy and Adam cross paths in their grief. I wonder if they go to the same support group.

Is this referring to the PH? I'm kind of hoping for something else but I don't know of a place they could be in close quarters unless they're in jail. Yikes! That's not happening, so if it has to be the PH maybe we'll have some great scenes where Adam bumps into Chelsea in the hallway after she's changed into her skimpy teddy for bedtime. ha!!! I know, I know...that's not on either of their minds right now but Adam has always been attracted to Chelsea so I'd love to see a little glee in his eyes when catching a glimpse of her.

Or maybe, when she begins defending him against the world (close quarters emotionally!) they see each other in a different way.

Heck, I don't care -- just bring on the feelings!!!

#24657   2013/10/30 06:33PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Ari1: From SOD

It needs to happen soon b/c Paul & Chavez are closing in.

Did anyone read the interview w/ MM on this website. I found it fascinating, but I'm not sure about the direction MM hints that they're taking Adam in.Nothing in the interview is Chelsea related just his discussion of confessing or not and whether Adam could be redeemed.

It's funny. I've been arguing for so long that Adam & Chelsea and Peanut should be the next Todd, Blair & Starr Manning but now that its possibly happening I'm not sure I like it.

#24658   2013/10/30 06:36PM
    cdhg

I have not seen the episodes this week and I am assuming that Adam or Chelsea did not appear in either the Monday or Wednesday US episodes. Based on that here are the number of appearances for the month in terms of US episodes. Note: The Billy/Delia episode is counted and is the only episode where both Adam and Chelsea appeared in the same episode without sharing a scene together.

MM/Adam: 17 out of 23 possible episodes
    MCE/Chelsea: 15 out of 23 possible episodes
    Chadam scenes: 13 out of 23 possible episodes

For anyone curious, Shadam had scenes in one episode and Chylan had scenes in one episode. For Chylan, it consisted of Chelsea dreaming/thinking of her and Dylan strolling through Chancellor Park being happy.

From my perspective, it was a great month of Adam, Chelsea, and Chadam episodes. MM and MCE appeared in most of the episodes. There was one stretch where MM appeared in 13 consecutive episodes, including two weeks straight.

#24659   2013/10/30 07:06PM
    Laduree

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: Leslie told Dylan to speak to Chelsea about filing the papers together as this would speed up the process. He doesn't want to wait for a year. She also told him its not a conflict of interest to represent him, since Connor's paternity case is a separate issue.

Did Adam and Chelsea have any scenes today separately and/or together? If so and you have watched the episode, could you share what happened? Thanks.

I can't remember exact dialogue:

At the PH they waited for the doctor to call. Adam pacing and acting nervous. Chelsea trying to calm him down. Chelsea mentioned the nanny was giving Connor his bath to get him ready for the appointment. While waiting door bell rang and Chelsea thought it was trick or treaters. It was a delivery, when she open the envelope there was no note. It was a silver spoon with baby's initials T.C.N. I can't believe we are stuck with Terrance as a first name.

Chelsea was impressed with it but Adam told her it must be from his dad. Also told Chelsea about the stock options and that Vic is trying to control their child. Chelsea told Adam she would return the spoon. At the doctor's office Adam talked about not knowing his son for long and he could be blind. Chelsea told him she is responsible for him not knowing Connor earlier and she hopes that Connor will be able to see him for who he is.

Adam looked sad when she said that. Doctor told them he had to run more test to determine if Connor will see. Chadam outfits looked like they were matching in this EPI. Chelsea's hair was really nice.

I cannot over emphasize how ticked I am that they kept the name Terrence. That is SO MESSED UP! Really Y&R??!! Adam's first born child..a son no less, has to be stuck with some fake daddy's fake father's name?! I accepted Connor..grudgingly, but THIS?! Breathe in, breathe out...

#24660   2013/10/30 07:09PM
    Laduree

Quote jamilah: No matter what happens with Chylan divorce the Chelsea that I watched today is not going to just walk out on Adam to fight to have a marriage with Dylan. I think she will be sad which is expected since it would be her second divorce for this year. She was acting very strong and supporting Adam before they went to the doctor and even while they waited in the office, again she was holding things together. Adam is going to have an emotional break and I think Chelsea will have to be the one to help him.

Adam kept hearing sounds of the vehicle screeching which is very scary. He is going down a very dark road and Chelsea is not going to take his son away from him again. This time she is going to make sure Connor stays with his real father. The Chylan fans are happy about the divorce being delayed but I think it will just push Chelsea to make a decision of who she wants to be with. I am sure Adam will win in the end.

I'm not worried about Opie Taylor getting the girl. I long for the day when he is boring someone else to tears instead of moping around about a baby he knew for about 15 minutes.

Adam is being destroyed bit by bit, so yes, he's going to need some help. It sounds like he's well on his way to an emotional breakdown.

« 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list