List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 09:13AM, Views: 1360496, Replies: 30059
    « 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 » »| page:
    #24641   2013/10/30 03:50PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    cdhg

Quote jamilah: Leslie told Dylan to speak to Chelsea about filing the papers together as this would speed up the process. He doesn't want to wait for a year. She also told him its not a conflict of interest to represent him, since Connor's paternity case is a separate issue.

Did Adam and Chelsea have any scenes today separately and/or together in today's Canadian. If so and you have watched the episode, could you share what happened? Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 03:52PM
    #24642   2013/10/30 04:00PM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: Leslie told Dylan to speak to Chelsea about filing the papers together as this would speed up the process. He doesn't want to wait for a year. She also told him its not a conflict of interest to represent him, since Connor's paternity case is a separate issue.

Did Adam and Chelsea have any scenes today separately and/or together? If so and you have watched the episode, could you share what happened? Thanks.

I can't remember exact dialogue:

At the PH they waited for the doctor to call. Adam pacing and acting nervous. Chelsea trying to calm him down. Chelsea mentioned the nanny was giving Connor his bath to get him ready for the appointment. While waiting door bell rang and Chelsea thought it was trick or treaters. It was a delivery, when she open the envelope there was no note. It was a silver spoon with baby's initials T.C.N. I can't believe we are stuck with Terrance as a first name.

Chelsea was impressed with it but Adam told her it must be from his dad. Also told Chelsea about the stock options and that Vic is trying to control their child. Chelsea told Adam she would return the spoon. At the doctor's office Adam talked about not knowing his son for long and he could be blind. Chelsea told him she is responsible for him not knowing Connor earlier and she hopes that Connor will be able to see him for who he is.

Adam looked sad when she said that. Doctor told them he had to run more test to determine if Connor will see. Chadam outfits looked like they were matching in this EPI. Chelsea's hair was really nice.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 04:01PM
    #24643   2013/10/30 04:06PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg:

Did Adam and Chelsea have any scenes today separately and/or together? If so and you have watched the episode, could you share what happened? Thanks.

I can't remember exact dialogue:

At the PH they waited for the doctor to call. Adam pacing and acting nervous. Chelsea trying to calm him down. Chelsea mentioned the nanny was giving Connor his bath to get him ready for the appointment. While waiting door bell rang and Chelsea thought it was trick or treaters. It was a delivery, when she open the envelope there was no note. It was a silver spoon with baby's initials T.C.N. I can't believe we are stuck with Terrance as a first name.

Chelsea was impressed with it but Adam told her it must be from his dad. Also told Chelsea about the stock options and that Vic is trying to control their child. Chelsea told Adam she would return the spoon. At the doctor's office Adam talked about not knowing his son for long and he could be blind. Chelsea told him she is responsible for him not knowing Connor earlier and she hopes that Connor will be able to see him for who he is.

Adam looked sad when she said that. Doctor told them he had to run more test to determine if Connor will see. Chadam outfits looked like they were matching in this EPI. Chelsea's hair was really nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe we are not stuck with the name or at least the first name if this is a gift being returned.

Adam may have took the comment the wrong regarding Chelsea telling him that she hopes the baby sees him for who he is. Also, he could have been thinking about hitting Delia and what the child would think of that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 04:07PM
    #24644   2013/10/30 04:15PM
    3WishGenie

I keep praying that we will not be stuck with T.C as the name!!! Good thing she returned it!

#24645   2013/10/30 04:24PM
    jamilah

No matter what happens with Chylan divorce the Chelsea that I watched today is not going to just walk out on Adam to fight to have a marriage with Dylan. I think she will be sad which is expected since it would be her second divorce for this year. She was acting very strong and supporting Adam before they went to the doctor and even while they waited in the office, again she was holding things together. Adam is going to have an emotional break and I think Chelsea will have to be the one to help him.

Adam kept hearing sounds of the vehicle screeching which is very scary. He is going down a very dark road and Chelsea is not going to take his son away from him again. This time she is going to make sure Connor stays with his real father. The Chylan fans are happy about the divorce being delayed but I think it will just push Chelsea to make a decision of who she wants to be with. I am sure Adam will win in the end.

#24646   2013/10/30 04:28PM
    cdhg

Quote 3WishGenie: I keep praying that we will not be stuck with T.C as the name!!! Good thing she returned it!

I wonder if it may not be Victor who sent the gift. Could it be someone who saw Adam at the accident scene and is planning to send strange gifts and things over the coming weeks? There are people like Mason who would probably want revenge on Adam.

A silver spoon as a gift could be a message from someone that this child is pampered while Delia has suffered a cruel death.

Then again, this would be a gift that Victor would probably get for his grandson.

#24647   2013/10/30 04:34PM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah: No matter what happens with Chylan divorce the Chelsea that I watched today is not going to just walk out on Adam to fight to have a marriage with Dylan. I think she will be sad which is expected since it would be her second divorce for this year. She was acting very strong and supporting Adam before they went to the doctor and even while they waited in the office, again she was holding things together. Adam is going to have an emotional break and I think Chelsea will have to be the one to help him.

Adam kept hearing sounds of the vehicle screeching which is very scary. He is going down a very dark road and Chelsea is not going to take his son away from him again. This time she is going to make sure Connor stays with his real father. The Chylan fans are happy about the divorce being delayed but I think it will just push Chelsea to make a decision of who she wants to be with. I am sure Adam will win in the end.

I remember the scene not too long ago when Adam was despondent and Chelsea put the baby in his arms and said "Daddy needs you." I think she knows their family is his lifeline and that will be what saves him.

#24648   2013/10/30 04:41PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah: No matter what happens with Chylan divorce the Chelsea that I watched today is not going to just walk out on Adam to fight to have a marriage with Dylan. I think she will be sad which is expected since it would be her second divorce for this year. She was acting very strong and supporting Adam before they went to the doctor and even while they waited in the office, again she was holding things together. Adam is going to have an emotional break and I think Chelsea will have to be the one to help him.

I remember the scene not too long ago when Adam was despondent and Chelsea put the baby in his arms and said "Daddy needs you." I think she knows their family is his lifeline and that will be what saves him.

Me too. Chelsea has shown real growth since Peanut's birth. She's not the frightened little lady that needs rescuing any more, but someone strong, compassionate and brave. She's going to keep her family together.

#24649   2013/10/30 04:43PM
    cdhg

Quote Capucine: I like Adam and Chelsea together. I wish they would give his character a break already. I mean everybody hates this guy. He needs to have some friends. And they also need to end the current child killer story line now.
    He needs to know that he did not do this so he can get on with enjoying Conner.

Welcome to the Chadam fan thread. Keep reading and posting.

#24650   2013/10/30 04:53PM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Ari1:

Me too. Chelsea has shown real growth since Peanut's birth. She's not the frightened little lady that needs rescuing any more, but someone strong, compassionate and brave. She's going to keep her family together.

She now knows how much being a father means to Adam. She's seen how wonderful he is with the baby, so there is no way she's going to want to raise the baby with Dylan again. She chose Dylan bc she thought he'd be a better father who always put the baby first. Well that's Adam now. She said yesterday how seeing Adam with the baby reminds her of the old Adam (the one she fell in love with). I think Dylan will come over and ask for the divorce and she'll agree. The scene will be a way to bring closure to that relationship. She'll tell him she loved him and they'll say goodbye. Hopefully Adam will walk in and interrupt and Dylan will leave. Chelsea can tell Adam they're getting divorced, so Adam, too will know it's over. I just don't see any dramatic scene with Chelsea begging Dylan to take her back. She'll just accept that's it's over so that they can both move on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 04:57PM
    « 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list