List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 06:29AM, Views: 1464958, Replies: 31013
    « 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 » »| page:
    #24621   2013/10/30 12:59PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    runslikeagirl

Brand new MM interview was just posted:

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/35801/

WOW! Gotta say I'm kinda patting myself on the back for being on the same psychic wavelength with MM concerning Adam's feelings about the possible hit and run, the toll it's taking on him and why he hasn't come forward yet. Also, while he was careful with his wording, it's clearer than ever to me that Adam was NOT the driver!

#24622   2013/10/30 01:02PM
    jamilah

I hope this is not true but I read that the Chylan divorce may take 1 year to be granted. WTH

#24623   2013/10/30 01:03PM
    TwoOfEach

Soaps.com: Is there a chance for Adam and Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan)?

Muhney: There are many chances for many things, stay tuned...

#24624   2013/10/30 01:11PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote jamilah: I hope this is not true but I read that the Chylan divorce may take 1 year to be granted. WTH

Only if Chelsea doesn't agree to go along with it. If she doesn't, then Dylan has to wait until they've been living apart for a year.

He could have gone with an annulment, which would have been much quicker, but according to Twitter (on today's CAN epi), he didn't want to because "despite his feelings about Chelsea, he doesn't want to erase the fact that he was the first one to hold the baby." So, yeah, it was all about Connor for him!!

#24625   2013/10/30 01:17PM
    3WishGenie

What kind of BS is that? The kid isn't his and won't even remember him. Geezus please make Avery pregnant with his baby ASAP!!

#24626   2013/10/30 01:25PM
    jamilah

Quote 3WishGenie: What kind of BS is that? The kid isn't his and won't even remember him. Geezus please make Avery pregnant with his baby ASAP!!

He was a father for about 5mins and he is acting like he had the kid for years.

#24627   2013/10/30 01:25PM
    TwoOfEach

Dylan is a moron. An annulment doesn't erase that he delivered Connor. It just means the marriage was a lie--which it was. Connor's bc has been changed; Dylan has no legal rights to the boy. As far as the law is concerned he never was the daddy. divorce or annulment makes zero difference.

#24628   2013/10/30 01:27PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote TwoOfEach: Dylan is a moron. An annulment doesn't erase that he delivered Connor. It just means the marriage was a lie--which it was. Connor's bc has been changed; Dylan has no legal rights to the boy. As far as the law is concerned he never was the daddy. divorce or annulment makes zero difference.

Plus, he went to Leslie to represent him. Isn't that a conflict of interest since she's the one that handled terminating his parental rights? Isn't she basically on retainer with Adam? Maybe Twitter got some details wrong, or Dylan really is that obtuse.

#24629   2013/10/30 01:33PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote runslikeagirl:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Dylan is a moron. An annulment doesn't erase that he delivered Connor. It just means the marriage was a lie--which it was. Connor's bc has been changed; Dylan has no legal rights to the boy. As far as the law is concerned he never was the daddy. divorce or annulment makes zero difference.

Plus, he went to Leslie to represent him. Isn't that a conflict of interest since she's the one that handled terminating his parental rights? Isn't she basically on retainer with Adam? Maybe Twitter got some details wrong, or Dylan really is that obtuse.

I'm going to trust that the writers have zero concept of the legal term "conflict of interest" and let it go. After all Adam probably wouldn't object to Avery handling it.

#24630   2013/10/30 01:38PM
    jamilah

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote runslikeagirl:

I'm going to trust that the writers have zero concept of the legal term "conflict of interest" and let it go. After all Adam probably wouldn't object to Avery handling it.

Avery can't do it because of their personal relationship. Michael is in jail so by default its Leslie. Is this just a plot point to get Chylan in scenes again?

« 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list