List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:32AM, Views: 1544886, Replies: 31727
    « 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 » »| page:
    #24611   2013/10/30 05:04AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Laduree

Quote cdhg: Laduree, I did notice on twitter, that CEL had been tweeted regarding you working on the video request.

Thanks cdhg! I actually saw the tweet right as it came across and responded. I was literally working on the video at that moment!

#24612   2013/10/30 07:14AM
    gardengal

I jumped the Shadam ship about the time of the memory card toss. They could have been a forbidden love story, but instead became too toxic with the non-stop angst. MM and SC look good together, but true chemistry comes from the writing. We soap fans tend to think we're superior casting directors who see things that no one else does. In the end the story rules, and that is why the Shadam hookups were awkward despite the two handsome actors. Awkward is what the writers wanted at that time, and MM/SC delivered that.

#24613   2013/10/30 07:15AM
    Ari1

Quote TwoOfEach: In my former life pre-kids, I worked on campaign strategy, so I understand the importance of controlling the narrative. I don't go into threads bashing Sharon or her supporters b/c name-calling turns people off; but I will tell my side of the story and clear up any inaccuracies.

I actually like Chelsea's messy past. She isn't some ice princess or fragile doll. She's a scrappy, street-smart pint-sized beauty who challenges Adam. She owns her former life but wants to be better. I think Adam admires that about her.

And its way too early in the story to say anything about a reunion that hasn't happened yet.

On the night Delia died, Chelsea told the doctor that Connor was three weeks old. At most, he's a month old in GC time. I don't know any parents of a newborn who get enough sleep to function properly, much less think about romance. You eat, drink, take care of the baby and sleep. Sometimes you even forget to shower. The last thing on your mind is nookie, passion or anything related to the act that created the baby. Add in the fact, that Adam has only known Peanut was his for a few weeks and then he might have hit Delia; sorry but sweeping Chelsea off her feet isn't on the agenda.

Doesn't mean, he doesn't love her though. Watching her cry over Dylan, covering her with a blanket, his response to her hug, pulling her close when she was sobbing about the baby going into surgery, the look on his face and in his eyes when she slapped him in the dream--all these things show how deeply Adam feels for Chelsea in spite of all the horrible things that have happened.

I commend you for the wonderful job you do of controlling the narrative. They spew out their venom and you come back with reasonable, rational points that completely refute their delusional narrative. I notice how they can never respond to any of you points. They can only resort to name calling. That's why I hate going in any open thread supporting my favorites. You open yourself up to their bullying. That's all they are, though. Bullies. They are as toxic as their couple.

#24614   2013/10/30 07:43AM
    jamilah

Enjoying my Chadam Family moments very much. So happy to have the feisty Chelsea back but I am jealous. Wish I had an arrangement like hers. She is with a handsome, educated and rich man who moves her into his home and wants to be a family with her. He is not forcing her to be intimate with him and is being very respectful. I get why the other group is bashing her because they wish it was their Fav. Too bad for them they had their turn for a few years its Chadam time now. Chelsea is being very strong and she seems very happy now that she has no secret stressing her out.

I think Anita is still team Adam but she is being subtle about it. She knows that if she pushes too much Chelsea will shut her out. The constant raving about the PH and asking if they share anything else except the baby, I take that as her seal of approval. I noticed she didn't tell Chelsea to try and work things out with Dylan which is a good thing. I hope we get a happy Chadam Christmas, they deserve it with the prince Connor.

#24615   2013/10/30 10:17AM
    3WishGenie

Is it a done deal that they will keep the name Connor? Now it turns out that guy isn't even Rambo's bio dad...

#24616   2013/10/30 10:23AM
    Capucine

I like Adam and Chelsea together. I wish they would give his character a break already. I mean everybody hates this guy. He needs to have some friends. And they also need to end the current child killer story line now.
    He needs to know that he did not do this so he can get on with enjoying Conner.

#24617   2013/10/30 10:26AM
    jamilah

Quote 3WishGenie: Is it a done deal that they will keep the name Connor? Now it turns out that guy isn't even Rambo's bio dad...

I think that will be his name for now anyway. I don't think Adam will push to change it now with him being so sad about Delia. It would be nice if down the road Chelsea offer to change it to a name they both pick out together. Maybe when Rambo's secret parentage is out,the name won't bother Adam that much.

#24618   2013/10/30 11:58AM
    Laduree

Courtesy jcren for the week if the 11th. I think these are the NE spoilers:

Nikki gathers friends and family to celebrate Veteran's Day

Dylan and Avery share a tender moment

Abby considers an important offer from Victor

Things heat up between Lily and Cane

Neil and Leslie's romantic evening takes a surprising turn

The truth about the hit and run takes its toll on Adam

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 11:59AM
    #24619   2013/10/30 12:24PM
    Ari1

Quote Laduree: Courtesy jcren for the week if the 11th. I think these are the NE spoilers:

I think I read where Adam hires his own investigator to find out the truth. Even if he is the driver, he did nothing illegal. He didn't know he hit anyone. Adam is having trouble keeping it together. He needs to unburden himself on Chelsea.

#24620   2013/10/30 12:35PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree: Courtesy jcren for the week if the 11th. I think these are the NE spoilers:

I think I read where Adam hires his own investigator to find out the truth. Even if he is the driver, he did nothing illegal. He didn't know he hit anyone. Adam is having trouble keeping it together. He needs to unburden himself on Chelsea.

With the lousy track record of the GCPD I am hoping they are falsely accusing Adam and the real culprit is out there. I am tired of seeing Adam being so sad so he needs some TLC from Chelsea.

« 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list