List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 07:13AM, Views: 1511875, Replies: 31458
    « 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 » »| page:
    #24571   2013/10/29 05:24PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1: I can see Chloe and Billy going ballistic when they find out Adam is a suspect. You know they'll think he purposely killed Delia for her corneas. But I'm also thinking that they both might turn on Chelsea as well thinking she was part of this scam. They might think she purposely ran into them crying about Conner so that they'd feel guilty and agree to donate the corneas. I know this sounds absurd, but Billy and Chloe both hated Chelsea when she first came to town. They know she is a con. It wouldn't be that far fetched for them to jump to that conclusion. They are both overly emotional now so they might not be thinking straight. It would sure change things if both Chelsea and Adam are wrongfully accused.

^^^
    I posted this earlier and was wondering if anyone else sees this story playing out this way.

I think Billy is going to go off the rails when Adam's name is even whispered as a suspect. I don't think today's scene where a teary-eyed Adam hands Connor to Chloe was a coincidence. How could anyone not see the pain in Adam's eyes?

I don't see how he'll get a fair shake. I've seen Adam suffer enough in the past week. Today's epi was downright painful to watch. I know it makes for good drama but I'm holding on for some happier times in GC.

So, I do see how your scenario could happen, Ari. Heck, when are you wrong? If it happens, I wouldn't mind seeing Chadam against the world.

#24572   2013/10/29 05:27PM
    justtwocents

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Ari1: I can see Chloe and Billy going ballistic when they find out Adam is a suspect. You know they'll think he purposely killed Delia for her corneas. But I'm also thinking that they both might turn on Chelsea as well thinking she was part of this scam. They might think she purposely ran into them crying about Conner so that they'd feel guilty and agree to donate the corneas. I know this sounds absurd, but Billy and Chloe both hated Chelsea when she first came to town. They know she is a con. It wouldn't be that far fetched for them to jump to that conclusion. They are both overly emotional now so they might not be thinking straight. It would sure change things if both Chelsea and Adam are wrongfully accused.

^^^
    I posted this earlier and was wondering if anyone else sees this story playing out this way.

I could see it. The Chelsea and Chloe friendship seems temporary. It's practically one-sided. Chloe only got close to Chelsea when her marriage started falling apart. If their friendship was on different circumstances then I say it's everlasting but it seems conditional. When Chelsea gets back with Adam, then I could see Chloe turning her back on Chelsea.

Chelsea needs new friends. Any ideas, anyone? I don't see a lot of choices right now.

#24573   2013/10/29 06:35PM
    Ari1

Omg! I just watched today's show. It was so beautiful. When Delia's dog showed up at the end, I was sobbing. This should definitely be the Emmy submission. The tea party, Adam at the road side memorial, it was all just poetry. MM expressed so much emotion without out any lines. He was perfection. I think besides everyone saying goodbye to Delia, Chelsea was saying goodbye to her old life. There wasn't much sadness, just acceptance. Adam is reacting the way she wanted him to react when they lost their baby. It's all coming full circle. He just has to open up to her.

#24574   2013/10/29 07:04PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Ari1: Omg! I just watched today's show. It was so beautiful. When Delia's dog showed up at the end, I was sobbing. This should definitely be the Emmy submission. The tea party, Adam at the road side memorial, it was all just poetry. MM expressed so much emotion without out any lines. He was perfection. I think besides everyone saying goodbye to Delia, Chelsea was saying goodbye to her old life. There wasn't much sadness, just acceptance. Adam is reacting the way she wanted him to react when they lost their baby. It's all coming full circle. He just has to open up to her.

I agree. Such a beautiful episode in every way.

#24575   2013/10/29 07:09PM
    TwoOfEach

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 2h
    Nice to come home from a very emotional day of work and see that Peanut is coincidentally dressed as mini-me: pic.twitter.com/HgjyDsJpjL

Hmmm. Emotional scenes and they're probably about 6 weeks ahead in filming. Sounds like the Delia s/l wraps just in time for a Merry Christmas with Adam, Chelsea and Peanut.

#24576   2013/10/29 07:10PM
    cdhg

Quote runslikeagirl: To cdhg (or anyone):

Call me a glutton for punishment, but I've been trying to locate the Shadam episodes from earlier this year when they were having their "meaningless sex" phase. I stopped watching during that time, and now I'd like to see for myself this "amazing" chemistry they have. (I was watching during the NOLA period, but can't remember being blown away by their chemistry. SunGirlLand skips over anything Chadam, so I'm at a loss. Any idea where I could find the links?

You can email me. Thanks!!

I will see if I can find out and email you if I come across something. I could email you regarding their love scenes from previous years. I know you meant Shadam being skipped over, and you are right in regards to the few love scenes they had in May. Those parts were edited out.

Those particular scenes were brief. The episodes on May 2 and May 9 involved this phase. The episode on May 15 may have some of that. It seems like there is one more in late April or early May.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 07:12PM
    #24577   2013/10/29 07:18PM
    runslikeagirl

I just checked the soapcentral spoilers, and this is what it says (in part) for this week:
    The police department finds a critical clue
    Adam becomes a suspect
    Alex’s behavior begins to suggest that the case is personal for him

Hmm, what does the last one mean? Then, next week:
    Kevin and Alex get close to the truth about Delia’s accident
    Michael meets Womack, another prisoner
    Adam and Alex have an intense confrontation

Interesting thinking what Alex's connection (besides being the detective on the case) might be. Maybe he had a younger sibling that died in the same way? Also, we can now safely rule out Womack being for Adam when/if he's in jail.

#24578   2013/10/29 07:20PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote cdhg:
    Quote runslikeagirl: To cdhg (or anyone):

Call me a glutton for punishment, but I've been trying to locate the Shadam episodes from earlier this year when they were having their "meaningless sex" phase. I stopped watching during that time, and now I'd like to see for myself this "amazing" chemistry they have. (I was watching during the NOLA period, but can't remember being blown away by their chemistry. SunGirlLand skips over anything Chadam, so I'm at a loss. Any idea where I could find the links?

You can email me. Thanks!!

I will see if I can find out and email you if I come across something. I could email you regarding their love scenes from previous years. I know you meant Shadam being skipped over, and you are right in regards to the few love scenes they had in May. Those parts were edited out.

Those particular scenes were brief. The episodes on May 2 and May 9 involved this phase. The episode on May 15 may have some of that. It seems like there is one more in late April or early May.

Oops, you're right, I meant Shadam aren't in her YT vids, not Chadam! How could I ever confuse the two, even accidentally?!? Really, I want to see him treating her like crap!!

#24579   2013/10/29 07:35PM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1: Omg! I just watched today's show. It was so beautiful. When Delia's dog showed up at the end, I was sobbing. This should definitely be the Emmy submission. The tea party, Adam at the road side memorial, it was all just poetry. MM expressed so much emotion without out any lines. He was perfection. I think besides everyone saying goodbye to Delia, Chelsea was saying goodbye to her old life. There wasn't much sadness, just acceptance. Adam is reacting the way she wanted him to react when they lost their baby. It's all coming full circle. He just has to open up to her.

ICAM -- excellent acting all over the place. It was just a sad epi -- very emotional. The dog scene at the end had me searching for tissues. Adam at the roadside. I need a day just to recover. (Is Chadam on the Canadian epi today? I'm thinking not but hoping for some kind of affection when they hear the good news about Connor on Thursday)

#24580   2013/10/29 07:46PM
    Ari1

Quote justtwocents:

ICAM -- excellent acting all over the place. It was just a sad epi -- very emotional. The dog scene at the end had me searching for tissues. Adam at the roadside. I need a day just to recover. (Is Chadam on the Canadian epi today? I'm thinking not but hoping for some kind of affection when they hear the good news about Connor on Thursday)

I didn't see Chadam in any of the Canadian recaps. I guess we'll have to wait for Thursday. I hope we get at least an affectionate hug. I think Friday will be more doom and gloom when Adam becomes a suspect.

« 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list