List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/30 08:12AM, Views: 1493811, Replies: 31272
    « 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 » »| page:
    #24441   2013/10/26 08:56PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1: Cdhg,

I don't know if you already pointed out this date parallel, but I just thought of another one. Chadam started their fwb in May 2012 and Shadam started their meaningless sex a year later. Adam specifically called Chadam fwb and Shadam meaningless sex which says a lot. Of course, Chadam turned into love and marriage, while Shadam ended rather ugly with Adam dumping Sharon.

Good notice on that. Shadam started this up around late April and it lasted until mid May. Chadam moving into together under that understanding was mid-May. I remember Dylan getting the sofa bed for the warehouse for when Chelsea wanted to stay there, but I am not sure which episode. I may try to find it at some point. I was curious how far off that was from when Adam told Chelsea he would sleep on the couch and let her have the bed. I know for Chadam that was in mid-May.

Since the writers have used date parallels and important dates for different things as it pertains to Chadam and Chadam vs. Shadam and Chadam vs. Chylan, I would be curious if they were doing this in other areas. For example, I haven't watched closely enough in Shick scenes or in Sharon scenes, but I would be curious if any other parallels are being used in other storylines or others that directly or indirectly tie into Chadam. I figure there are things that we have missed.

I thought your points on MM's acting in the Shadam scenes on Friday were good points. He would be portraying someone no longer interested in Sharon in a romantic way, which has been true in their scenes for a while, thus the acting would be different that from back during the romantic days of Shadam.

It seems like they keep paralleling Chadam scenes from last year. I think this may continue until Adam's Christmas dream is fulfilled. The last Shadam scene was similar to the one last year except this time Adam did not reach out to Sharon. He barely noticed her. It was one week off, but I think JC's death threw things off a week. If the dates are still coinciding with last year, I'm still thinking Adam may confess to Chelsea around the time she found out about Sharon in November. The night Sharon had a meltdown at Victor's and Adam left and kissed her, may be the time Sharon's deceit is revealed and this time Adam doesn't come to her rescue. We'll have to keep looking at other key dates bc the writers have really been following these time lines. It shows how invested they have been in Chadam from the beginning which makes me really happy.

#24442   2013/10/26 09:25PM
    cdhg

I thought I would share some thoughts that my GF and I discussed earlier regarding the possibility of Fenmore being the one to hit Delia.

My GF brought up it being the day after the accident. I am thinking we were still just the day after through all of last week's episodes.

Fenmore arrived at Michael's hearing to confess to the murder of Carmine. So, he left rehab. It is unclear how he got back into town. I believe Lauren took him back to rehab, but he had to have someway to leave. I believe Gardengal brought up the possibility of Fen being the one responsible for the accident a while back and that he got a car for graduation. Do we know what kind of vehicle he received? Regardless, he could have found some vehicle or perhaps stole one to leave rehab, if he did not have access to his own vehicle.

A lot of emphasis has been placed on him being high on drugs of late. He does not remember what happened the night of the Carmine murder due, or it still seems that way. It seemed to me that his confession to the Carmine murder was just because he believed he did it without knowing whether he did it or not. Of course, Fen is also wanting to clear his father and not have him wind up in prison for something he may have done.

Paul told Michael that they would have to investigate Fen's claims. It would be interesting if Fen's claims led not to him being involved in Carmine's murder in anyway, but instead at the scene/involved in the hit and run involving Delia. If he was stoned, he may not have any recollection of what happened. He didn't have any recollection of things around the time Carmine was killed due to being high. He could be the one who hit Delia since he may have left rehab the day/night of the accident. He could have been stoned and back in a better frame of mind by the time he arrived at the police station with his confession of murdering Carmine.

Spoilers say Kevin and Chloe are going to draw closer. I could see that happening, but then news of Fenmore being involved causing issues for Chlovin since Fenmore is Kevin's nephew. There could also be a tie in to the case being dismissed on a technicality due to Billy or Kevin taking action in some way regarding Adam or in another way that throws the case out, if Fen is the one responsible. The spoiler about Carmine continuing to haunt Michael and Lauren from the grave could involve turmoil for them due to Fen being involved regarding hitting Delia. Lauren being Jill's sister also times into the Delia that way since she is Delia's great aunt. It would also be interesting since Kevin got the list of the black SUVs for Alex, that one of them end up being one owned by the Fen or his parents.

The story could tie in the Newmans, Abbotts, and Fisher/Baldwins. Adam thinks he did it, Nikki may be a suspect, Billy feels responsible for leaving Delia in the car, and if Fen is actually the one who hit Delia, then that ties in the Fisher/Baldwins. Also, two things being investigated and two stories currently going on could end up intertwining.

#24443   2013/10/26 11:15PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:

I don't know if you already pointed out this date parallel, but I just thought of another one. Chadam started their fwb in May 2012 and Shadam started their meaningless sex a year later. Adam specifically called Chadam fwb and Shadam meaningless sex which says a lot. Of course, Chadam turned into love and marriage, while Shadam ended rather ugly with Adam dumping Sharon.

Good notice on that. Shadam started this up around late April and it lasted until mid May. Chadam moving into together under that understanding was mid-May. I remember Dylan getting the sofa bed for the warehouse for when Chelsea wanted to stay there, but I am not sure which episode. I may try to find it at some point. I was curious how far off that was from when Adam told Chelsea he would sleep on the couch and let her have the bed. I know for Chadam that was in mid-May.

Since the writers have used date parallels and important dates for different things as it pertains to Chadam and Chadam vs. Shadam and Chadam vs. Chylan, I would be curious if they were doing this in other areas. For example, I haven't watched closely enough in Shick scenes or in Sharon scenes, but I would be curious if any other parallels are being used in other storylines or others that directly or indirectly tie into Chadam. I figure there are things that we have missed.

I thought your points on MM's acting in the Shadam scenes on Friday were good points. He would be portraying someone no longer interested in Sharon in a romantic way, which has been true in their scenes for a while, thus the acting would be different that from back during the romantic days of Shadam.

It seems like they keep paralleling Chadam scenes from last year. I think this may continue until Adam's Christmas dream is fulfilled. The last Shadam scene was similar to the one last year except this time Adam did not reach out to Sharon. He barely noticed her. It was one week off, but I think JC's death threw things off a week. If the dates are still coinciding with last year, I'm still thinking Adam may confess to Chelsea around the time she found out about Sharon in November. The night Sharon had a meltdown at Victor's and Adam left and kissed her, may be the time Sharon's deceit is revealed and this time Adam doesn't come to her rescue. We'll have to keep looking at other key dates bc the writers have really been following these time lines. It shows how invested they have been in Chadam from the beginning which makes me really happy.

The December 7 and 10th episodes from last year were when Sharon stormed out of PH with Adam following her, kissing her, and then Chelsea slapping him. The dates around that time will be interesting to watch. We have to keep in mind how days have been moving slow, so things can parallel even being a week or two off.

Chelsea gave Villy the legal rights to Johnny on the Thursday, April 26, 2012 episode. Adam gave Chelsea the divorce papers on the Thursday, April 25, 2013 episode. Adam and Chelsea kissed in the following episode in 2012. Chylan kissed in the following episode in 2013. What was really the official start of Chadam as a loving and romantic couple in 2012 paralleled with the official end of their marriage in 2013 with the start of Chylan as a romantic couple.

The first Chadam kiss occurred on the Friday, April 27, 2012 episode and extended into the Monday, April 30, episode. The first Chylan kiss, with the exception of the ONS, was on the Friday, April 26, 2013 episode. On the Monday, April 29, 2013 episode Adam told Sharon how one thing hurt worse than the other between the divorce to Chelsea and being shot. Sharon was wanting to begin a relationship with Adam, but Adam told her that he did not want anything complicated and was emotionally drained. Really, it was his feelings and hurt regarding Chelsea that kept him from pursuing anything with Sharon. Last year, Sharon interrupted Chadam's first kiss by knocking on the door of Adam's room at the GCAC. This time, Chelsea was interrupting Sharon's desire to have a meaningfully loving relationship with Adam, so to speak.

I know people made a point of Dylan's kiss to Chelsea in that episode being sweet and great, but it was more of a quick kiss first the long continuous juicy kiss of Chadam.

Chelsea and Adam were also in the hospital on some of the same dates in April 2012 vs. April 2013 as well.

There are a few others that I have thought about regarding Chadam vs. Chylan parallels, and I may rewatch some scenes to pick up on some possible points.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 11:22PM
    #24444   2013/10/27 07:10AM
    alanadz

LOVE CHADAM!

#24445   2013/10/27 07:51AM
    Laduree

Quote cdhg:
    Quote jamilah: Adam feels responsible for Delia's death and is suffering from guilt and sadness. Dylan went through the same thing with the little girl Ara in Afghanistan. I think once Chelsea find out whats going on with Adam, she will support him.

I am interested in the conversation with Anita and Chelsea coming up this week. I remember the scene at the hospital when Connor was born and she told Anita that her future was with Dylan and that she was going to love him so much that he will not want to leave her. She also told Anita she was going to fight for that family. That was the same time she cut Anita out of her life and wanted nothing to do with her.

So much have happened since then, she lost Dylan, Anita is back in her life and she is living with Adam. Maybe it was forshadowing that the family she would be fighting for would be with Adam and not Dylan.

There was another scene at the loft when she told Connor that he had the best daddy in the world and he was going to take care of them. So far Adam have done just that, he didn't have 9 months to prepare to be a dad but he is doing a great job. I just wish he didn't have Delia's death to worry about and could enjoy being a father.

Great points. I see Chelsea and Anita's relationship improving now that she is back living with Adam and not living that lie anymore. I remember her comments about daddy and thought the same things regarding foreshadowing to the really daddy, Adam.

In the September 9, 2013 episode where Adam confronted Chelsea with the truth, Chelsea was praying about the baby deserving a full and rich life and that the baby would not lose eyesight. She finished her prayer by asking for Connor to get the life he deserves and then she hears the loud knocks on the door, walks to the door, open it, and there is Adam. I thought that was pretty fitting as well.

I also saw that scene as a precursor for Adam to be a father to Connor (still irritated they kept his name and only changed the last one), and not just a father, but a very good father. Adam will not be Victor. I always wondered about Victor's motivations with his children. Sometimes abusive cycles are broken, and sometimes they are repeated generationally. I would have thought that Victor would have done everything in his power to be a great father, and not use and abuse his children as he has done, but he turned out to be the worst kind of father. Abandonment to his sort of "love" is probably the lesser of two evils.

Adam will be the polar opposite of Victor. He won't use his son to advance any agendas. Chelsea is already beginning to see that Adam is a good daddy (it's still early), and as time goes on, she will truly come to realize how wrong she was. I suspect, once the Delia clusterfark fades, Adam will get his apology, and it will come straight from her heart.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 07:56AM
    #24446   2013/10/27 08:03AM
    cdhg

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:

The December 7 and 10th episodes from last year were when Sharon stormed out of PH with Adam following her, kissing her, and then Chelsea slapping him. The dates around that time will be interesting to watch. We have to keep in mind how days have been moving slow, so things can parallel even being a week or two off.

Chelsea gave Villy the legal rights to Johnny on the Thursday, April 26, 2012 episode. Adam gave Chelsea the divorce papers on the Thursday, April 25, 2013 episode. Adam and Chelsea kissed in the following episode in 2012. Chylan kissed in the following episode in 2013. What was really the official start of Chadam as a loving and romantic couple in 2012 paralleled with the official end of their marriage in 2013 with the start of Chylan as a romantic couple.

The first Chadam kiss occurred on the Friday, April 27, 2012 episode and extended into the Monday, April 30, episode. The first Chylan kiss, with the exception of the ONS, was on the Friday, April 26, 2013 episode. On the Monday, April 29, 2013 episode Adam told Sharon how one thing hurt worse than the other between the divorce to Chelsea and being shot. Sharon was wanting to begin a relationship with Adam, but Adam told her that he did not want anything complicated and was emotionally drained. Really, it was his feelings and hurt regarding Chelsea that kept him from pursuing anything with Sharon. Last year, Sharon interrupted Chadam's first kiss by knocking on the door of Adam's room at the GCAC. This time, Chelsea was interrupting Sharon's desire to have a meaningfully loving relationship with Adam, so to speak.

I know people made a point of Dylan's kiss to Chelsea in that episode being sweet and great, but it was more of a quick kiss first the long continuous juicy kiss of Chadam.

Chelsea and Adam were also in the hospital on some of the same dates in April 2012 vs. April 2013 as well.

There are a few others that I have thought about regarding Chadam vs. Chylan parallels, and I may rewatch some scenes to pick up on some possible points.

Here is another parallel.

On the July 6, 2012 episode, Chadam was in bed together discussing similar things to what Chylan was discussing in the June 28, 2013 episode. The Chadam episode was the third one together after the proposal. The Chylan episode was the third one together after the proposal. Both were Friday episodes. Chadam went from June 25, 2012 to July 4, 2012 before appearing in an episode again, so I consider what I am referring to as a parallel.

In the Chadam scenes, Adam discussing them showering together. In the Chylan scenes, they were discussing who would shower first with Chelsea bringing up showering together. Both bed scenes were in a room at the GCAC. Adam mentioned to Chelsea about getting a home together in their scenes. She told him any place was fine as long as he was there. Dylan asked her to move into the warehouse in their scenes. There are a number of similarities from the two episodes. In the June 28, 2013 episode, Adam also had bed scenes with Melanie at the GCAC and found out about her working with Victor. In the July 6, 2012 episode Adam shared Chelsea's GED results with Chelsea. In the June 28, 2013 episode, Chelsea found Adam's blanket to the baby and was thinking about the letter to the baby. In one episode she was moving to the future with excitement and the other she was still thinking about the past some while pushing forward it seems to me.

Even if one fast forwards to the Chylan scenes the following Friday, that was the one where Dylan had the nightmare in bed. Adam caught Chelsea at the bottom of the stairs and was thinking about his talk with her about their dreams.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 08:05AM
    #24447   2013/10/27 09:31AM
    Ari1

Apparently Chelsea is a nag bc she asks Adam what's going on and wants to know what's happening with him, but Sharon cares more bc she told Adam she doesn't want to know what's bothering him. Smh. I like the way Chelsea wants to know what's going on with Adam. That's how real couples behave. She's showing her love and concern. And Adam is acting so morose bc he's terrified of losing his family not bc Chelsea is nagging him. His nightmare was about how Chelsea would react to hearing the news about him possibly hitting Delia. It shows he only cares what she thinks. He knows chilly and everyone else in GC sees him as a monster, but he doesn't want Chelsea to see him that way. With everything that's going on, Adam is not going to be in a romantic mood. He shows his love for Chelsea in little ways like watching her when she's sleeping. (Chelsea also used to do this when they were together.) He shows his love by telling her he wants her to be apart of his family and referring to them as "we." He shows it by comforting her when she worries about their son. The brilliance of MM's acting is that he doesn't have to have Adam openly declare his love. It's all in the nuances.

The best scene that shows this is the one where they were at the doctor's office when they learned Conner would need a transplant. When Chelsea was crying saying she was a horrible person bc she was hoping for someone to die, Adam came and sat down next to her. He was so gentle with her. You could tell he wanted to hold her but was holding back the whole time. When she hugged him at the end, he teared up clearly touched by her gesture. It was so obvious in that scene that they both still loved each other.

Chelsea also knows precisely how to handle Adam when he's going off the rails. For example, when they learned the black market eyes were not viable, Adam started railing at the doctor. Chelsea told him the doctor wasn't to blame and he said then it is the dealer who should pay. She told him it would do no good to go after the dealer and he exclaimed "tell what I'm supposed to do?" He left and instead of seeking revenge like the old Adam would do, he went to church and prayed, the same way Chelsea was handling this problem.

I love this couple. There is so much more depth to them than just sexual chemistry. They are the whole package.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 09:36AM
    #24448   2013/10/27 10:24AM
    Gemini50

Quote Ari1: Apparently Chelsea is a nag bc she asks Adam what's going on and wants to know what's happening with him, but Sharon cares more bc she told Adam she doesn't want to know what's bothering him. Smh. I like the way Chelsea wants to know what's going on with Adam. That's how real couples behave. She's showing her love and concern. And Adam is acting so morose bc he's terrified of losing his family not bc Chelsea is nagging him. His nightmare was about how Chelsea would react to hearing the news about him possibly hitting Delia. It shows he only cares what she thinks. He knows chilly and everyone else in GC sees him as a monster, but he doesn't want Chelsea to see him that way. With everything that's going on, Adam is not going to be in a romantic mood. He shows his love for Chelsea in little ways like watching her when she's sleeping. (Chelsea also used to do this when they were together.) He shows his love by telling her he wants her to be apart of his family and referring to them as "we." He shows it by comforting her when she worries about their son. The brilliance of MM's acting is that he doesn't have to have Adam openly declare his love. It's all in the nuances.

The best scene that shows this is the one where they were at the doctor's office when they learned Conner would need a transplant. When Chelsea was crying saying she was a horrible person bc she was hoping for someone to die, Adam came and sat down next to her. He was so gentle with her. You could tell he wanted to hold her but was holding back the whole time. When she hugged him at the end, he teared up clearly touched by her gesture. It was so obvious in that scene that they both still loved each other.

Chelsea also knows precisely how to handle Adam when he's going off the rails. For example, when they learned the black market eyes were not viable, Adam started railing at the doctor. Chelsea told him the doctor wasn't to blame and he said then it is the dealer who should pay. She told him it would do no good to go after the dealer and he exclaimed "tell what I'm supposed to do?" He left and instead of seeking revenge like the old Adam would do, he went to church and prayed, the same way Chelsea was handling this problem.

I love this couple. There is so much more depth to them than just sexual chemistry. They are the whole package.

Me too. Love this couple. Can't wait for some tendering lovin.....

#24449   2013/10/27 01:51PM
    TwoOfEach

The haters are just mad that spoilers have Chelsea acting like a wife. When my husband comes home stressed out and in a bad mood, I'm going to ask him what is going on. If he's acting odd and disappearing for hours, I sure as heck am going to ask where he's been. Especially if he's having bad dreams, not sleeping and acting haunted. I think that if I saw a friend or even colleague in hell, I'd ask what I could do to help.

The reality is that the haters are terrified that Chelsea really does know Adam better than anyone else. She'll understand Adam's choices after the doctor's appt. and support him. Sharon didn't even want to know what was troubling Adam; she's not going to get involved. Once again, when Adam needs someone, its going to be the grifter (the con who loves him) who is standing up for Adam and defending him not their queen.

Adam+Chelsea+Peanut=Next Generation YR core family. The sooner everyone realizes it, the sooner everyone can enjoy the show.

#24450   2013/10/27 02:03PM
    TwoOfEach

We had better get some sweet loving for the holidays. Maybe a santa beard and a sexy elf costume??

« 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list