List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 07:32AM, Views: 1545317, Replies: 31727
    « 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 » »| page:
    #24301   2013/10/23 07:40PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

Quote cdhg: My thoughts about today's U.S. episode. I thought it was another good episode with powerful scenes. I think there was a lot of the typical foreshadowing to Adam being responsible, but of course that is what is presumed. I see all of that as phony foreshadowing.

I enjoyed the Chadam scenes today. The conversations were good. I enjoyed seeing him hug her with her putting her head against him. I thought the scene showing either one of them sitting with the other pacing or both pacing was a nice touch, as it showed their worry and concern. Both performed their scenes well. Chelsea did great with the emotion. Her performance in the dream sequence was fiery and intense. It sure looked like she popped him good. I though it would have been a nice touch by the writers to have added humor or levity to the scene where he woke up from the dream. I would have liked to have seen Chelsea made a comment about why his left cheek was red, considered that is where she popped him in the dream.

Adam is definitely suffering and does not want to lose Chelsea, Connor, or have Chelsea take Connor or way from him. Her calling him a monster and slapping him in the dream probably put him into a shell for a while. He is as insecure as she is in some ways and lashes out and closes up due to that.

I thought today's show was one of the best. The scene with Kevin and Chloe going through Delia's clothing completely choked me up.

I thought some of the foreshadowing today pointed to Adam getting off if he did it bc Chavez has now said numerous times to Kevin and today to Billy that they have to do everything right bc they don't want to compromise the case. Such repetition makes me think either Kevin or Billy will do something to compromise the case. I can see Billy going after Adam and maybe beating him to an inch of his life. If this happens, I can see Chelsea coming to his defense and supporting him. Vicky today said to Johnny as she was fixing the broken hand, " we can help your daddy get through this. He needs us. He needs us to help put the pieces back together." The scene cuts to Adam. I took this as foreshadowing that Chelsea will do the same thing for Adam.

About the dream...it is so ironic that Chelsea was afraid to tell Adam the truth bc she thought he was a monster who would take the baby away. Of course, Adam is not a monster, but now that he thinks he hit Delia, he feels like a monster. Will Chelsea see him as a monster or will she support him? I vote for the second one. Maybe the real irony would be that she knows he's not a monster who could do what he's accused of doing, and she'll fight for him. I think Chloe was the one who was always calling Adam a monster and this time I see Chelsea coming to his defense.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 07:47PM
    #24302   2013/10/23 08:17PM
    Spike1976

Quote 3WishGenie: I'm actually not that confident that Adam will confess anything to Chelsea. He made a deal with God that he would confess if his son's sight was saved. Now he's choosing not to hold his end of the bargain, I think that means it will be bad. The truth will not come out gently.

It's only been a day GC time. I think he will tell her.

#24303   2013/10/23 08:28PM
    TwoOfEach

Alex is soon going to be on Adam's case--according to spoilers, they have a confrontation in two weeks. Adam better have a plan for keeping his family intact b/c he's about to feel the fire.

#24304   2013/10/23 08:33PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg: My thoughts about today's U.S. episode. I thought it was another good episode with powerful scenes. I think there was a lot of the typical foreshadowing to Adam being responsible, but of course that is what is presumed. I see all of that as phony foreshadowing.

I enjoyed the Chadam scenes today. The conversations were good. I enjoyed seeing him hug her with her putting her head against him. I thought the scene showing either one of them sitting with the other pacing or both pacing was a nice touch, as it showed their worry and concern. Both performed their scenes well. Chelsea did great with the emotion. Her performance in the dream sequence was fiery and intense. It sure looked like she popped him good. I though it would have been a nice touch by the writers to have added humor or levity to the scene where he woke up from the dream. I would have liked to have seen Chelsea made a comment about why his left cheek was red, considered that is where she popped him in the dream.

Adam is definitely suffering and does not want to lose Chelsea, Connor, or have Chelsea take Connor or way from him. Her calling him a monster and slapping him in the dream probably put him into a shell for a while. He is as insecure as she is in some ways and lashes out and closes up due to that.

I thought today's show was one of the best. The scene with Kevin and Chloe going through Delia's clothing completely choked me up.

I thought some of the foreshadowing today pointed to Adam getting off if he did it bc Chavez has now said numerous times to Kevin and today to Billy that they have to do everything right bc they don't want to compromise the case. Such repetition makes me think either Kevin or Billy will do something to compromise the case. I can see Billy going after Adam and maybe beating him to an inch of his life. If this happens, I can see Chelsea coming to his defense and supporting him. Vicky today said to Johnny as she was fixing the broken hand, " we can help your daddy get through this. He needs us. He needs us to help put the pieces back together." The scene cuts to Adam. I took this as foreshadowing that Chelsea will do the same thing for Adam.

About the dream...it is so ironic that Chelsea was afraid to tell Adam the truth bc she thought he was a monster who would take the baby away. Of course, Adam is not a monster, but now that he thinks he hit Delia, he feels like a monster. Will Chelsea see him as a monster or will she support him? I vote for the second one. Maybe the real irony would be that she knows he's not a monster who could do what he's accused of doing, and she'll fight for him. I think Chloe was the one who was always calling Adam a monster and this time I see Chelsea coming to his defense.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the episode.

I thought the Chlovin and Chlovin/Jill scenes were well done.

Interesting point regarding the Victoria/Johnny scene transition to the next scene. Also, interesting ideas regarding Alex's advice to Kevin in previous episodes, which was brought up by Kevin today and also Billy's conversation with Alex at the station.

In thinking about the dream, Chelsea had nightmares in the hospital on two different occasions and both were after scares regarding the baby. Chloe's advice to Chelsea helped drive insecurities that played out in the nightmares. In both of Chelsea's hospital nightmares, Adam was telling her that he taking the baby and/or taking the baby girl from her. In both cases he was referring to Chelsea as a con and either saying or implying that Chelsea was an unfit mother. It is kind of ironic that Chloe pulled her own con and ended up losing a girl at the hands of who some suspect could be Adam due to an accident. Chloe kept hammering the point to Chelsea that Adam would take the baby from her. Neither Adam or Chelsea should fall asleep in a hospital room again due to nightmares and making poor decisions based on those nightmares. Adam fell asleep after feeling stress and guilt about Peanut and Delia
    as Chelsea fell asleep on those two occasions in the hospital dealing with stress about the baby and guilt.

Your comments about Chelsea calling Adam a monster in the dream make me think back to Chelsea's conversation with Melanie when she convinced Melanie to drop the rape charges. I just went back and watched it to get to points correct She told Melanie that Adam can be "distant, calculating, and cruel". She also told Melanie that since she shared his life and his bed and knew that Adam was not a rapist. She also told Melanie "as awful as Adam is, he is not the monster you are accusing him to be and he never will be."

Chelsea knows Adam is not a monster. Adam is thinking that he is a monster and dreaming that Chelsea will think that way of him when she learns about the accident. I do not know if any of Adam's actions will cause her to think that initially once the truth comes out. Adam only initially threatened and planned to try and take the baby from Chelsea and that was only due to the extent of her lying and shutting him out of the baby's life.

#24305   2013/10/23 09:02PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:

Interesting point regarding the Victoria/Johnny scene transition to the next scene. Also, interesting ideas regarding Alex's advice to Kevin in previous episodes, which was brought up by Kevin today and also Billy's conversation with Alex at the station.

In thinking about the dream, Chelsea had nightmares in the hospital on two different occasions and both were after scares regarding the baby. Chloe's advice to Chelsea helped drive insecurities that played out in the nightmares. In both of Chelsea's hospital nightmares, Adam was telling her that he taking the baby and/or taking the baby girl from her. In both cases he was referring to Chelsea as a con and either saying or implying that Chelsea was an unfit mother. It is kind of ironic that Chloe pulled her own con and ended up losing a girl at the hands of who some suspect could be Adam due to an accident. Chloe kept hammering the point to Chelsea that Adam would take the baby from her. Neither Adam or Chelsea should fall asleep in a hospital room again due to nightmares and making poor decisions based on those nightmares. Adam fell asleep after feeling stress and guilt about Peanut and Delia
    as Chelsea fell asleep on those two occasions in the hospital dealing with stress about the baby and guilt.

Your comments about Chelsea calling Adam a monster in the dream make me think back to Chelsea's conversation with Melanie when she convinced Melanie to drop the rape charges. I just went back and watched it to get to points correct She told Melanie that Adam can be "distant, calculating, and cruel". She also told Melanie that since she shared his life and his bed and knew that Adam was not a rapist. She also told Melanie "as awful as Adam is, he is not the monster you are accusing him to be and he never will be."

Chelsea knows Adam is not a monster. Adam is thinking that he is a monster and dreaming that Chelsea will think that way of him when she learns about the accident. I do not know if any of Adam's actions will cause her to think that initially once the truth comes out. Adam only initially threatened and planned to try and take the baby from Chelsea and that was only due to the extent of her lying and shutting him out of the baby's life.

Good point about bringing in the Melanie parallel. Chelsea was the one who saved him then. No one would stand up for Adam except Jack. Chelsea got Melanie to drop the charges even though having Adam out of the way would have benefitted her. With Adam in prison, she could carry on with her fake family with Dylan. But she went out on a limb for him bc she didn't want him to pay for something he didn't do. (And i suspect, she still loves him)If past actions predict future ones, I can see Chelsea doing the same this time, too. Also Chelsea is going to see what a good dad Adam is and how much he needs the baby and how much the baby needs him. Adam didn't cut Chelsea out despite her lies and I don't think Chelsea will try and cut Adam out. The Dylan ship has sailed. He's already moving on to Avery so I don't even think he'll be an option. I have faith in a happy Chadam reunion bc all the foreshadowing for this entire year has been pointing to that starting with Adam's Christmas dream.

I would like for the writers to eventually get back to the Chadam who could con everyone else, but not each other, the Chadam who told each other everything and loved the good, bad, and the ugly parts of each other, the Chadam against the world couple.

#24306   2013/10/23 09:26PM
    cdhg

Here is my updated Chadam Timeline/Parallel Dates and Events. It is lengthy, but certain glances and information can provide insight I think into the Chadam story from last year to the present and into the future.

The miscarriage happened on the October 15, 2012 episode Chadam split in the January 22, 2013 episode. Peanut's birth was on August 12, 2013. Adam learned the truth on September 6/9, 2013. Chadam moved in together on the September 23, 2013 episode. Soap time has been moving slow since Peanut's birth. However, three real months from a couple of these key September moments puts us around Christmas time. It took three months for Chadam to split after the miscarriage. Those were some thoughts that I had.

Chadam Timeline/Parallel Dates and Events

December/Christmas 2012
    Adam's Christmas Dream of a son
    and happy family with Chelsea.
    The Chadam Christmas ended on
    a sad note with Chelsea getting upset
    at Adam and leaving.

January/New Years 2013
    Chadam conception date
    It was the start of a brief reunion
    with Adam not following through
    on his promise to Chelsea.

February/Valentine Day, 2013
    Chelsea finds out she is pregnant
    She is sad. She goes to tell Adam but
    Sharon is there and she doesn't tell him.

Mid March 2012
    Chadam start connecting as friends
    at the GCAC bar with both being at
    low points in their lives. The friendship
    builds and blossoms into a loving relationship.
    They get to know each other very well.

Mid March 2013
    Chylan start connecting at the GCAC bar
    with both being at low points in their
    lives. Quickly a ONS results, although
    the two bond through conversations.
    Neither really get to know each other
    that well.

Late March/Early April 2012
    Adam saves Chelsea from the lake.
    This also saves her baby.
    He also delivers her baby

Late March/Early April 2013
    Chelsea saves Adam from a coma
    after her coma confession about
    the baby. Chelsea and the baby
    save Adam.

Late April 2013
    Miscarried baby’s due date
    Adam learns Chelsea is pregnant
    but that Dylan is the father

Mid April 2012
    Adam touches Chelsea’s hand in
    the hospital. She remember him
    delivering the baby.

Late May 2013
    Chelsea kissed Adam on the cheek.
    He remembers part of Chelsea’s
    coma confession about the baby.

Late June 2012
    Chelsea tells Adam “I love you” and hugs him

Adam later responds with an
    “I am madly in love you”, rain proposal.
    He gets on his knee. He also had a ring for her.

Mid and Late June 2013
    Chelsea tells Dylan “I love you” and hugs him
    Dylan talks with Avery and returns to tell
    Chelsea he loves her

Dylan proposes with written words
    on the warehouse wall. He does
    not get on his knee or have a ring.

Chelsea tells Adam about Chylan
    engagement on the anniversary of
    the Chadam proposal and engagement.

Adam makes comment about Chylan being
    madly being in love with each other.

Late July 2012
    Chadam Wedding
    Adam carries Chelsea
    into the new home after
    the wedding.

Early August 2013
    (1 yr, plus 2 weeks diff.)
    Chylan Wedding
    Dylan carries Chelsea
    into the warehouse
    before the wedding.
    Birth of the baby.

Late August 2012
    Chelsea gives Adam the
    pregnancy test. Both are
    very happy.

Late August 2013
    Adam sees and holds the baby
    for the first time.

Early September 2013 (Two weeks later)
    Adam learns he is the father
    but not initially from Chelsea.
    He is sad, upset, and hurt.

Mid October 2012
    Chadam car accident and
    miscarriage of a son
    Adam starts spending less
    time with Chelsea focusing on
    helping Sharon and NE. He
    starts lying to Chelsea.
    Chadam are in a relationship
    but drift apart.

Mid October 2013
    Adam is possibly involved in
    a tragic accident resulting
    in the death of Delia.
    Chadam’s son benefits from
    The cornea transplant as a
    result. Chadam are not
    in a relationship but start
    coming closer.

Note: Both October nights
    involved visits from Victor and
    Jack in the same order both
    being about business.

December/Christmas 2013
    ???

January/New Years 2014
    ???

February/Valentines Day 2014
    ???

#24307   2013/10/23 09:31PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:

Good point about bringing in the Melanie parallel. Chelsea was the one who saved him then. No one would stand up for Adam except Jack. Chelsea got Melanie to drop the charges even though having Adam out of the way would have benefitted her. With Adam in prison, she could carry on with her fake family with Dylan. But she went out on a limb for him bc she didn't want him to pay for something he didn't do. (And i suspect, she still loves him)If past actions predict future ones, I can see Chelsea doing the same this time, too. Also Chelsea is going to see what a good dad Adam is and how much he needs the baby and how much the baby needs him. Adam didn't cut Chelsea out despite her lies and I don't think Chelsea will try and cut Adam out. The Dylan ship has sailed. He's already moving on to Avery so I don't even think he'll be an option. I have faith in a happy Chadam reunion bc all the foreshadowing for this entire year has been pointing to that starting with Adam's Christmas dream.

I would like for the writers to eventually get back to the Chadam who could con everyone else, but not each other, the Chadam who told each other everything and loved the good, bad, and the ugly parts of each other, the Chadam against the world couple.

Great points. I think we can probably gather important info here regarding how Chelsea may react to Adam regarding the accident and possibly how Jack will react as well.

#24308   2013/10/23 09:40PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg: Here is my updated Chadam Timeline/Parallel Dates and Events. It is lengthy, but certain glances and information can provide insight I think into the Chadam story from last year to the present and into the future.

The miscarriage happened on the October 15, 2012 episode Chadam split in the January 22, 2013 episode. Peanut's birth was on August 12, 2013. Adam learned the truth on September 6/9, 2013. Chadam moved in together on the September 23, 2013 episode. Soap time has been moving slow since Peanut's birth. However, three real months from a couple of these key September moments puts us around Christmas time. It took three months for Chadam to split after the miscarriage. Those were some thoughts that I had.

December/Christmas 2012
    at Adam and leaving.

January/New Years 2013
    Chadam conception date

Mid March 2012

Mid March 2013
    that well.

save Adam.

Late April 2013

Mid April 2012
    delivering the baby.

Late May 2013

Late June 2012

Mid and Late June 2013
    Chelsea he loves her

Late July 2012
    Chadam Wedding
    Adam carries Chelsea
    into the new home after
    the wedding.

Early August 2013
    Chylan Wedding
    Dylan carries Chelsea
    into the warehouse
    before the wedding.
    Birth of the baby.

Late August 2012
    Chelsea gives Adam the
    pregnancy test. Both are
    very happy.

Late August 2013
    for the first time.

Mid October 2012
    Chadam car accident and
    miscarriage of a son
    starts lying to Chelsea.
    but drift apart.

Mid October 2013
    in the death of Delia.
    result. Chadam are not
    coming closer.

being about business.

December/Christmas 2013
    ???

January/New Years 2014
    ???

???

Things should start turning around for Chadam soon. The accident last year caused them to drift apart while this year it's bringing them closer. They still have a big lie (or rather an omission) between them like last year. I still hope the writers follow the date parallels and Adam confesses about the accident in early November the same time last year when she found out about Sharon.

#24309   2013/10/23 09:43PM
    cdhg

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote 3WishGenie: I'm actually not that confident that Adam will confess anything to Chelsea. He made a deal with God that he would confess if his son's sight was saved. Now he's choosing not to hold his end of the bargain, I think that means it will be bad. The truth will not come out gently.

It's only been a day GC time. I think he will tell her.

Chelsea did try to tell Adam on the same day she learned she was pregnant earlier in the year on Valentine Day's and shortly thereafter, but Sharon's presence stopped it from happening. Adam tried to tell at the hospital the day after the accident, but Chelsea's news resulted in that not happening. Adam did make the comment to Chelsea regarding how her lie worked for a couple of months, so we will see how long Adam will keep his suspicions about the accident secret. I would like for him to tell her.

Adam will want to be there for his son and eventually for Chelsea as they draw closer. He will see this as necessary as he will not want his son to turn out like he did or end up having the same father/son relationship that he has with Victor. Adam may go down a similar path that Chelsea did with Dylan regarding getting in deep to where he just has trouble coming clean. Adam may also have fears of Chelsea reuniting with Dylan and taking the son away from him along with the possibility of going to jail. There may be an instance or two where Chelsea is trying to get Dylan back and Adam sees or hears something that will affect him in a negative way. He has already seen her cry after Dylan's visit to the warehouse and express desire to be with him and have a happy life. I definitely think we will see Chelsea's feelings for Dylan weaken, but an instance or two could cause issues for Adam regarding trusting Chelsea. Right now, I understand his reasons to not trust Chelsea or admit to her or the authorities what happened, due to the possible ramifications.

#24310   2013/10/23 09:53PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote cdhg: Here is my updated Chadam Timeline/Parallel Dates and Events. It is lengthy, but certain glances and information can provide insight I think into the Chadam story from last year to the present and into the future.

December/Christmas 2012
    at Adam and leaving.

January/New Years 2013
    Chadam conception date

Mid March 2012

Mid March 2013
    that well.

save Adam.

Late April 2013

Mid April 2012
    delivering the baby.

Late May 2013

Late June 2012

Mid and Late June 2013
    Chelsea he loves her

Late July 2012
    Chadam Wedding
    Adam carries Chelsea
    into the new home after
    the wedding.

Early August 2013
    Chylan Wedding
    Dylan carries Chelsea
    into the warehouse
    before the wedding.
    Birth of the baby.

Late August 2012
    Chelsea gives Adam the
    pregnancy test. Both are
    very happy.

Late August 2013
    for the first time.

Mid October 2012
    Chadam car accident and
    miscarriage of a son
    starts lying to Chelsea.
    but drift apart.

Mid October 2013
    in the death of Delia.
    result. Chadam are not
    coming closer.

being about business.

December/Christmas 2013
    ???

January/New Years 2014
    ???

???

Things should start turning around for Chadam soon. The accident last year caused them to drift apart while this year it's bringing them closer. They still have a big lie (or rather an omission) between them like last year. I still hope the writers follow the date parallels and Adam confesses about the accident in early November the same time last year when she found out about Sharon.

I actually got the date wrong as it was the Sept 5 and Sept 9 episodes where Adam learned the truth. There wasn't a Friday episode that one week.

TwoofEach posted the spoiler about Alex and Adam having a confrontation in two weeks. That puts us into the week of November 4-8. Chelsea found out about Sharon being in the lake house on November 5, 2012.

« 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list