List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 02:30PM, Views: 1360861, Replies: 30064
    « 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 » »| page:
    #24131   2013/10/20 08:27AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Georgia rain

Go ahead and send your votes in for the next Reader's Poll, one per household to:

CBS Readers Poll
    C/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

On a piece of paper or postcard, write MM for Favorite Actor, MCE for Favorite Actress and Chadam for favorite couple.
    be sure to have your votes in by tuesday
    Don't forget!

#24132   2013/10/20 09:41AM
    Axl Rose

Good afternoon fellow Chadam fans

#24133   2013/10/20 12:13PM
    Laduree

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Raiina:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote shademonster:
    SoapUncensored ‏@SoapUncensored 1h

The fact that these YR actors leave out Muhney in their tweets about the amazing acting just proves what cunty, biased b*tches they r.

Favorited by Michael Muhney

SoapUncensored ‏@SoapUncensored 1h

Love or hate him but Muhney is the best actor on #YR,

Favorited by Michael Muhney

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 38m

Omissions from several of my cast tell me that I'm doing everything right on camera.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 36m

Some actors feel threatened, some actors are petty & insecure, and others are generous & welcoming. It's status quo for Hollywood.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 31m

I applaud all my costars' work. They are my team mates. But it's not always necessarily a two-way street.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 31m

But it's okay, I don't mind the shade. I'm already sunburned from so much spotlight. #punsfordays

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 26m

I'm not a part of the click. I don't play their games. And I much prefer it that way.

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 22m
    And there are cast members that I just adore. I've made some dear friends. There really are some kind souls at work. #lottalove

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 16m

Omissions can be seen as standing ovations.

Mrs Muhney needs to take the iPhone away.

Lol

His last tweet was: Sorry y'all. I took the bait. That makes me a fool. #human

Some one said GR and CLB complicated all the actors in this story line except MM in their tweets. That was petty of them. BM, AH, EH, GR and MCE are all doing a fine job but MM has been outstanding. No one can play the tortured soul as well as he can.

Yes, it was very petty and showed their insecurity.

GR and CLB tried to undermine Michael and exclude him from praise. It was pack bullying mentality and he was fed up with it. Like Michael said, they're part of a clique. They behave like catty high school girls.

EB just tweeted praising everyone but MM. I'm on MM's side in this. Why leave him out except to be a jerk? It obviously hurt his feelings. I thought of all of the performances his and AH were the best.

Typically, it is just best not to respond to others tweets such as NB or actors. Whether it was a slight or not, I do not know. Unfortunately, MM isn't the one that comes out looking the best in all of this IMO.

I first thought CLB meant Catherine Bach, and all I found was a picture of her and MM at an event. It took me a while to realize this was referring to the actor who plays Michael.

For the record, CLB did not mention MM or MCE. GR did not mention MM. EB did not mention MM or GR. There were other actors in these scenes too, although they did not quite have the same dramatic roles.

MM did tweet a picture of a text sent to AH about blowing everyone else on the show away as part of his text. That was nice, but some perhaps could take that the wrong way in comparison to the other actors who gave great performances.

It seems MM wishes/regrets he had not done of the tweets/retweets and/or favoriting tweets from earlier.

Michael is obviously a very emotional person. I can relate because I am too, and sometimes it gets me into trouble. I've managed to harness it in the last five years, but it's not easy. He does need to work on that, and grow a thicker skin.

#24134   2013/10/20 01:00PM
    runslikeagirl

Can someone point me to the episode/timestamp of the video where it shows the time on Adam's clock radio? I've rewatched the episodes and can't seem to find it, yet I see several posters referencing it. Thanks!!

#24135   2013/10/20 02:26PM
    ChadamEpicLove

I am more active on twitter with my Chadamaniacs there but I miss my maniacs from here. Love this thread, always stay classy and cool.

Chadam Rules. -We Got this in the bag.

@Laduree, babe how are you? how is Halloween preparation going on? Are you working on my request or u will start after we get more scenes.

I miss each and every one of you. Love you and see ya around.

#24136   2013/10/20 02:57PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ChadamEpicLove: I am more active on twitter with my Chadamaniacs there but I miss my maniacs from here. Love this thread, always stay classy and cool.

@Laduree, babe how are you? how is Halloween preparation going on? Are you working on my request or u will start after we get more scenes.

Good to hear from you Epic Love. I've been on twitter but its a crazy place. My kids often read over my shoulder so I only post during the show (when the readers are at school) or late at night. This board is a little safer.

#24137   2013/10/20 03:17PM
    Laduree

Quote ChadamEpicLove: I am more active on twitter with my Chadamaniacs there but I miss my maniacs from here. Love this thread, always stay classy and cool.

Hey girl! We miss you here. I have started your video, but the one I'm TRYING to upload onto YT right now (it's being stubborn), is just a video I wanted to make because I got some really cool fire plug-ins from Pixel for FCPX! I'm like a kid with a new toy! My husband is threatening me because I have spent a fortune on plug-ins. They need to stop making new ones! LOL!

Anyway, I have started your video...Lana Del Ray's "Dark Paradise". I should be able to complete it within the next couple of weeks (crossing fingers). It's going to be a really sad one though, but also beautiful (I hope). I'll post this latest creation once I have it uploaded. I may wait and post the link in the morning. I tried a bunch of different techniques with this one, so I'm anxious to see how it's received. I think it's probably the best Chadam video out of all the ones I've done.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 03:19PM
    #24138   2013/10/20 03:55PM
    Ari1

We've missed you! Have you gotten anymore DMs from MM or do you have anymore insider information on where this story is going? I'd love to hear your ideas. I just won't to know if we've really got this in the bag!

#24139   2013/10/20 06:02PM
    runslikeagirl

Quote runslikeagirl: Can someone point me to the episode/timestamp of the video where it shows the time on Adam's clock radio? I've rewatched the episodes and can't seem to find it, yet I see several posters referencing it. Thanks!!

Anyone?!?...

#24140   2013/10/20 06:11PM
    Ari1

Quote runslikeagirl:
    Quote runslikeagirl: Can someone point me to the episode/timestamp of the video where it shows the time on Adam's clock radio? I've rewatched the episodes and can't seem to find it, yet I see several posters referencing it. Thanks!!

Anyone?!?...

Sorry. I know it's not on Thursday's show bc I watched it again and didn't see any time. I deleted Friday's show. It would be at the beginning of that show. I remember hearing the radio announcer announcing the time.

« 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list