List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/19 10:58PM, Views: 1533481, Replies: 31582
    « 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 » »| page:
    #23811   2013/10/13 07:32PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree: Thanks for posting the article! Adam's humanity will show? I'm more puzzled than ever now.

I am curious, too. I'm just thinking that Adam might have some sort of emotional breakdown. The guy has had a bad year. He got divorced, got shot, thought the love of his life moved on with a big pile of vanilla, was accused of rape, was betrayed by his own father, lost his company, found out that he was a father and that his son may go blind. Now he may have accidentally killed a child. Last year losing the baby time made him shut down. This year he might not have any choice but to deal with his feelings. I just hope he has Chelsea in his corner. I think she will be which might turn this into a powerful love story.

From this interview it sounds like Adam will not be separated from his son again. I guess Chelsea will be staying at the PH for awhile.

#23812   2013/10/13 07:54PM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree: Thanks for posting the article! Adam's humanity will show? I'm more puzzled than ever now.

I am curious, too. I'm just thinking that Adam might have some sort of emotional breakdown. The guy has had a bad year. He got divorced, got shot, thought the love of his life moved on with a big pile of vanilla, was accused of rape, was betrayed by his own father, lost his company, found out that he was a father and that his son may go blind. Now he may have accidentally killed a child. Last year losing the baby time made him shut down. This year he might not have any choice but to deal with his feelings. I just hope he has Chelsea in his corner. I think she will be which might turn this into a powerful love story.

From this interview it sounds like Adam will not be separated from his son again. I guess Chelsea will be staying at the PH for awhile.

I heard she will still be there in November so that's a good sign. It drives me nuts how hush hush everyone is on Chelsea and Adam's relationship. I feel confident that a reunion will happen. It's just the secrecy that's killing me. We get a heads up about Delia's death and other things but no hints about Chadam. I'll guess I'll just have to take MM's word that Chadam fans will love this story. The next few weeks will be telling.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/13 07:56PM
    #23813   2013/10/13 08:12PM
    jamilah

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:

I heard she will still be there in November so that's a good sign. It drives me nuts how hush hush everyone is on Chelsea and Adam's relationship. I feel confident that a reunion will happen. It's just the secrecy that's killing me. We get a heads up about Delia's death and other things but no hints about Chadam. I'll guess I'll just have to take MM's word that Chadam fans will love this story. The next few weeks will be telling.

I am very confident that there will be a Chadam reunion but they are slowly rebuilding them. Adam telling Chelsea that they were a family with Peanut sealed it for me. Chelsea is calling the PH their home and she seems quite comfortable now. They are already acting like a couple without realizing it.

#23814   2013/10/13 08:17PM
    Ari1

Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:

I am very confident that there will be a Chadam reunion but they are slowly rebuilding them. Adam telling Chelsea that they were a family with Peanut sealed it for me. Chelsea is calling the PH their home and she seems quite comfortable now. They are already acting like a couple without realizing it.

Yah, I like the fact that they are already acting like a couple and I like the fact that the rebuild is slow so that it looks real. Plus, if Chadam can get through all the drama that's coming their way in the next month, they will be unbreakable.

#23815   2013/10/13 08:34PM
    cdhg

Quote mistyblues: I think Adam will confess to Chelsea that he hit Delia. Full trust and disclosure this time. In return, Chelsea will help Adam to cover up his involvement so Connor can get the cornea transplant. Chadam will put their family first.

Good post and welcome. Keep reading and posting.

#23816   2013/10/13 08:43PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:

Yes, he has been through a lot which is largely due to poor decisions, but still it would take its toll on some one. From reading the interview, it makes it seems like he will come forward at some point about thinking he was the one who hit Delia. I am expecting him to tell Chelsea, as she will notice something wrong with him and as you say since he shut her out last year, then he will be more open with her this year. Chelsea could be there for him this year unlike how he was not there for her last year and that could be one way for them to rebuild.

#23817   2013/10/13 08:47PM
    ericlizafan

cdhg, I think you may be right!

#23818   2013/10/13 08:50PM
    cdhg

Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote jamilah:
    Quote Ari1:

Yah, I like the fact that they are already acting like a couple and I like the fact that the rebuild is slow so that it looks real. Plus, if Chadam can get through all the drama that's coming their way in the next month, they will be unbreakable.

I mostly like how Chadam has been written since the reveal. Both of you make good points about a slow rebuild and it looking more real. I have seen some reunion that appeared to be more for plot purposes that were not really reunions at all since they were short lived with no real build. Adam and Chelsea both are putting things out in the open regardless of how hurtful it may sound.

It would be more a sign of doom and a short lived reunion if a week or two after the reveal they were cuddling on the couch and smiling without really discussing any of the problems. I would not have liked that.

Instead we are getting these powerful scenes with both discussing things, being there for the baby during times of need, and both showing love and concern for the baby. I think those are all positive signs.

#23819   2013/10/13 08:51PM
    cdhg

Quote ericlizafan: cdhg, I think you may be right!

Welcome to the fan thread. Keep reading and posting.

#23820   2013/10/13 09:11PM
    Ari1

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Ari1:

Yes, he has been through a lot which is largely due to poor decisions, but still it would take its toll on some one. From reading the interview, it makes it seems like he will come forward at some point about thinking he was the one who hit Delia. I am expecting him to tell Chelsea, as she will notice something wrong with him and as you say since he shut her out last year, then he will be more open with her this year. Chelsea could be there for him this year unlike how he was not there for her last year and that could be one way for them to rebuild.

I would actually love to see this story of a couple being there for each other and helping each other get through something this terrible rather than watching a tragedy break a couple up or inserting a third party in the mix or both. A real love story is showing people being there for each other through the hard times. That's what I want for Chadam. They already know the good, the bad, and the ugly about each other, so I hope they start writing them as a strong couple who can get through anything.

« 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list