List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 01:33AM, Views: 1491230, Replies: 31256
    « 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 » »| page:
    #23371   2013/10/06 04:26PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Laduree

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree: I've really been busy with the videos. I just uploaded a second video this weekend. This one is a Sharon/Chelsea request video to Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart". My next video is another request video for someone and then I have two vids to do for ChadamEpicLove and ChuckyDucky. The next three vids will all be Chadam vids. My goal is to flood YT with Chadam..one video at a time! I'm still waiting for the next round of new Chadam love scenes and then I'm off to the races with the perfect song for Chadam's renewed love!

The two videos I uploaded this weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjC0ZrzqtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdT93JwjtGM

I've already watched the Adam video like 5 times. It's so gooood! I tried to watch the first link but something is wrong. I can't watch it

Sorry about that Ari. Try this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjjC0ZrzqtA

I just tried it and it worked. The Sharon fans may or may not like the video because Sharon looks pretty freakin' crazy in it. LOL!

#23372   2013/10/06 05:06PM
    Ari1

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree: I've really been busy with the videos. I just uploaded a second video this weekend. This one is a Sharon/Chelsea request video to Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart". My next video is another request video for someone and then I have two vids to do for ChadamEpicLove and ChuckyDucky. The next three vids will all be Chadam vids. My goal is to flood YT with Chadam..one video at a time! I'm still waiting for the next round of new Chadam love scenes and then I'm off to the races with the perfect song for Chadam's renewed love!

I've already watched the Adam video like 5 times. It's so gooood! I tried to watch the first link but something is wrong. I can't watch it

I don't know if you saw my earlier post, but I'm having trouble with the first link. My computer is in the shop so I'm watching on my phone which may be the problem.

#23373   2013/10/06 05:16PM
    Ari1

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:

I just tried it and it worked. The Sharon fans may or may not like the video because Sharon looks pretty freakin' crazy in it. LOL!

Ok I just watched it Larudee. Freaking hysterical!!! I love it! I'd say post it on the Shadam thread but I'm not sure if they have a sense of humor. But it's too funny not to share.

#23374   2013/10/06 05:50PM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:

Ok I just watched it Larudee. Freaking hysterical!!! I love it! I'd say post it on the Shadam thread but I'm not sure if they have a sense of humor. But it's too funny not to share.

LOL! I'm too chicken to post it to the Shadam thread. I'm a turncoat because I used to be one of them.

#23375   2013/10/06 06:42PM
    tottie88

Hi I'm new here and I love Chadam.

I just had a question do any of you who has watched amc think that Chadam and Chylan are similar to JR/Annie and Scott/Annie?

#23376   2013/10/06 06:56PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote Laduree:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do this for the Chadamaniacs. Not only are you a talented video maker but and awesome writer. Glad you're on our side Xoxo

It's a hobby, and I love Chadam, so I'm having a lot of fun doing it. The only way I'm going to learn and grow is to keep doing it. I welcome any critiques as well or any ideas.

I watched the Chelsea/Bobblehead video as well as the Victor/Adam one. I have nothing but praise for you my dear. Both were well done and had such a great concept. Kudos.

Is it possible to do a Adam video of when he was shot and as he lays on the floor has a series of flashbacks of the highs (Chelsea) and the lows? That idea came as I was watching. If I were half as talented as you are I would try my hand at video making

#23377   2013/10/06 07:01PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote tottie88: Hi I'm new here and I love Chadam.

I just had a question do any of you who has watched amc think that Chadam and Chylan are similar to JR/Annie and Scott/Annie?

Welcome Tottie

Scott was a bore but he wasn't nearly as gullible and dull as Dylan.

#23378   2013/10/06 07:05PM
    Ari1

Quote tottie88: Hi I'm new here and I love Chadam.

Welcome! Chadam is the best!

I've never watched AMC. Y&R is it for me.

#23379   2013/10/06 07:07PM
    cdhg

Quote ajajaj: Great news! I'm hearing Delia's death draws Chelsea & Adam closer together. The fighting stops and the hate thaws. They start mending their relationship.... BUT Chelsea's feelings for Dylan still linger. I think we're looking at a full fledged love triangle here.

I also heard Dylan & Avery were supposed to kiss on Monday's show but that was cut. Davery is a no go. Maybe JFP pulled the plug because Chylan performed well in ratings.

Don't worry about Shadumb and their "mature" whatever. That is definitely nothing of concern. Just MM throwing a bone to those nuts who harass him.

In my study of the ratings there were two weeks in July (July 8-12) and (July 15-19) where the 18-34 female demo stood out. The first week had three episodes of Chylan and the other two episodes. The week of August 12-16 featured four Chylan episodes and the ratings for that demo were not as high as the ones in July and not that high at all among the 18-49 demo group. The weeks of April 22-26 and May 20-24 were good which featured some Chadam and Chylan moments. The weeks of May 6-10 and June 24-28 were not as good for that demo and had some Chylan featured episodes.

Unless specific episodes are skyrocketing in a certain demo, then I do not see evidence of Chylan helping ratings, unless for certain times regarding the lower 18-34 demo group, but not the 18-49 demo group. I can look back at Chadam weeks where the 18-49 demo group was as good or better on a more regular basis. Again, I do not know the breakdown for each episode. Some episodes with Chylan have been low ratings days, such as the proposal episode.

One of the better Chylan weeks was the week of Summer's paternity being revealed and Dylan telling Chelsea about Afghanistan.

Two of the better Chylan episodes were the birth of Peanut and the reveal of Peanut's paternity. Round two of the Dylan letting Chelsea know how he felt about the situation did not come anywhere close to the ratings of the reveal.

It would be preposterous to keep Chylan just because there may have been some episodes or weeks where the 18-34 demo did better than others. I do not think that the body of evidence is there, and it seems Chylan had some negative impact on overall ratings. I do not want to belabor that since the overall cast and show for each episode has a bearing among other things. Regarding the overall 18-49 demo group, I saw not real improvement at all and at times the numbers were lower among this group.

#23380   2013/10/06 07:25PM
    Laduree

Quote Laduree:

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do this for the Chadamaniacs. Not only are you a talented video maker but and awesome writer. Glad you're on our side Xoxo

It's a hobby, and I love Chadam, so I'm having a lot of fun doing it. The only way I'm going to learn and grow is to keep doing it. I welcome any critiques as well or any ideas.

I watched the Chelsea/Bobblehead video as well as the Victor/Adam one. I have nothing but praise for you my dear. Both were well done and had such a great concept. Kudos.

Is it possible to do a Adam video of when he was shot and as he lays on the floor has a series of flashbacks of the highs (Chelsea) and the lows? That idea came as I was watching. If I were half as talented as you are I would try my hand at video making

LOL!!! I'm a little slow tonight, and as I read your post a cloud appeared over my head...bobblehead?? Too funny!! Thank you hon! I would LOVE to do an Adam vid with that concept!! Do you happen to have a song in mind that would fit something like that? ChadamEpicLove wants me to do a fanvid to another Lana Del Ray song called "Dark Paradise". I will be doing that one soon. The song lyrics appear to be about a lover who has died, so I told her in order for it to make sense I would have to have Adam die. She was cool with that, so I will be making that one, alongside a request vid to a Biffy Clyro song for another poster.

Your concept is brilliant though, and completely original. I love to tell stories in my vids, instead of just throwing a bunch of clips together. Even better, tell a story not seen on screen. I love that idea. Let me know if you can think of the perfect song because I am doing this video for sure!

« 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list