List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 10:47PM, Views: 1572575, Replies: 31913
    « 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 » »| page:
    #23201   2013/10/03 10:57AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Ari1

The National Enquirer spoiler is worded a little differently. It says Chelsea has an explosive encounter with Jack and Adam.

It sounds like they fight. I guess I'm just glad Chelsea is having scenes with Jadam. I wish they would all get along.

#23202   2013/10/03 11:20AM
    justtwocents

Quote Ari1: The National Enquirer spoiler is worded a little differently. It says Chelsea has an explosive encounter with Jack and Adam.

It sounds like they fight. I guess I'm just glad Chelsea is having scenes with Jadam. I wish they would all get along.

I hope they're not fighting over the possibility (speculation on my part) that Jack could hire Adam for Neil's spot -- putting him over Chelsea. She just got creative freedom after all!

On a side note -- Peanut was ADORABLE today at the hospital. Poor little guy.

#23203   2013/10/03 11:21AM
    Sudsy Sue

Drops a bomb/explosive encounter either way it sounds like it's business. I wonder if it has anything to do with Devon's offer to Chelsea. I wonder if the apology comes before or after the bomb/explosive encounter. The weekly spoilers aren't always chronological.

#23204   2013/10/03 11:49AM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1:
    Quote justtwocents: I'm trying to think of these spoilers against what we think we know is going to happen 10/11 since they are for the week following the secret night scene.

Does Chelsea's apology come after the accident (or whatever it is)? Does it open her eyes?

I agree with the poster (Laduree?) who said her "bomb" would include Victor. Maybe she learns that Victor played a part in whatever happens the 11th?

Exciting!! I'm looking forward to today's epi.

The night scene is supposed to air October 11/14 so it looks like her apology comes after the accident. So maybe we're right and whatever happens that night will affect Chelsea and force her to recognize her feelings for Adam. This could be the beginning of the rebuild. I'm so looking forward to this!

If her apology comes after the secret scenes then I agree- Adam's involvement must impact her enough to even feel that she owes him an apology. Right now, she feels completely justified in her actions, at least as far as Adam is concerned. The change of heart is a great sign! I'm dying to know how these secret scenes will play out!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 11:53AM
    #23205   2013/10/03 11:52AM
    Laduree

Quote Ari1: The National Enquirer spoiler is worded a little differently. It says Chelsea has an explosive encounter with Jack and Adam.

Not necessarily. It could mean explosive, i.e. revelatory or shocking.

#23206   2013/10/03 12:08PM
    gardengal

My guess on the explosive scene is Chelsea has just been served with the full custody papers. This is after her and Adam join forces to save their son, and she makes a heartfelt apology. After those papers are served, she goes ballistic. Now does she actually know something to blow up the Newman family?

#23207   2013/10/03 12:12PM
    Ari1

Quote Sudsy Sue: Drops a bomb/explosive encounter either way it sounds like it's business. I wonder if it has anything to do with Devon's offer to Chelsea. I wonder if the apology comes before or after the bomb/explosive encounter. The weekly spoilers aren't always chronological.

The spoilers are hard to interpret, but I can see Chelsea losing it if Jack makes Adam her boss. She already thinks Adam tries to control her life. If he's her boss, look out! These could really make for some really funny scenes in the future.

#23208   2013/10/03 12:37PM
    3WishGenie

As funny as that would be, I don't see why Adam after being CEO of Newman, would want to head up a fashion division! Seems so odd to me but he might do it to get closer to Chelsea that I can see.

#23209   2013/10/03 12:48PM
    gardengal

MM has been tweeting up a bit of the story. The Chelsea part he leaves mysterious. He claims Adam is an army of 1 and a half (Peanut). And the sorta, maybe bad news is he and Sharon will have a mature friendship.

So does that suggest the Chadam reunion we all hope for or not? Unlike most of you, I don't think this is a slam dunk. Jack's words of "don't do something that causes things you can't control" seems a little too ominous and angsty to me.

Plus we just had that absurd declaration of eternal love of Dylan by Chelsea. I can see that twerp back in after hearing Peanut was ill. Hey Dylan you dirtied his eyes in the delivery.

#23210   2013/10/03 01:00PM
    cdhg

Quote gardengal: MM has been tweeting up a bit of the story. The Chelsea part he leaves mysterious. He claims Adam is an army of 1 and a half (Peanut). And the sorta, maybe bad news is he and Sharon will have a mature friendship.

So does that suggest the Chadam reunion we all hope for or not? Unlike most of you, I don't think this is a slam dunk. Jack's words of "don't do something that causes things you can't control" seems a little too ominous and angsty to me.

Plus we just had that absurd declaration of eternal love of Dylan by Chelsea. I can see that twerp back in after hearing Peanut was ill. Hey Dylan you dirtied his eyes in the delivery.

So, MM tweet about Adam and Sharon having a mature friendship or is that your speculation. Hopefully, Adam will not remain just an army of 1 1/2 and that he and Chelsea reunite per the Christmas Dream

It would seem like betrayal if JFP and the new writers went against the foreshadowing and went with Shadam and Chylan.

As I read the tweets, perhaps him saying that he cannot really tell you about Adam and Chelsea is a good thing. He admits to the mature friendship with Sharon, so that may just mean that nothing more comes from Shadam than that.

He mentioned being several months ahead knowing what is going to happen from what we are seeing, with the interview earlier last month he said that the writers could come in next week and say either way regarding he and Chelsea either fighting and reuniting. Perhaps, he only knows certain things far ahead, or words things in certain ways to keep people guessing

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 01:08PM
    « 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list