List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 08:28PM, Views: 1466560, Replies: 31029
    « 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 » »| page:
    #22901   2013/09/29 10:01PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: Liasonrule and I have something in common. We both started watching because of SBu and saw the chemistry between chadam. I was also a liason fan. On occasion I would read a liason board just to get updates on GH and actually there are a lot more people that continued watching Y&R because of Chadam. SBu did bring in new viewers but only a few like his s/l. I'm pretty certain most hate it.

Thanks for sharing this. That is interesting about different Jason and Liz fans becoming Y&R fans and continuing watching because of Chadam. I am not familiar with Jason and Liz as a couple, but in discussing them it is ironic that a similar event that was bad for that couple appears to be happening in a couple of weeks on Y&R.

I have watched GH a little bit. It is my GF's 2nd favorite soap. I grew up on the NBC Soaps, DOOL and AW.

I think because the paternity story is almost identical. The difference is this story actually has a follow up vs. they stalled liason for over a year and just decided to destroy the couple because TPTB didn't favor them even though they had a lot of fans.

The Chadam story on the other hand is actually leading to a reunion. Liason fans got the short end of the stick. Not only they stalled them for over a year but after breaking them up, they tried so hard to sell the other pairing of Jason. Jason and Liz probably shared a total screen time of 2x in 2009. I don't even recall them sharing screen time in 2010. On top of that they killed the couple's son and fired the actress that played Liz. They rehired her because of fan reaction.

I'm pretty certain that Chadam is golden.

#22902   2013/09/29 10:16PM
    cdhg

Quote Spike1976: I just watched tomorrow's U.S. episode and the Chylan scene looked like closure to me. Dylan told her that the 4 leaf clover represented that the luck Chelsea was hoping for was most likely that he would never knew the truth about Peanut. Which actually coincide with what she was talking about with Chloe in the earlier scene. Chloe was telling Chelsea that she should have continued with the lie and should have kept her mouth shut. She even wants Chelsea to lie under oath once the paternity comes out. It's obvious that Chloe's bad behavior is being set up for something bad happening to her aka Delia dying. Dylan basically called out Chelsea on her earlier conversation with Chloe.

From my POV, Chelsea is missing being with Dylan sounded more like she missed the stability vs. the chaos in what is happening now with her living with Adam and Adam wanting custody.

It has been a little puzzling to me regarding Chloe reasons for encouraging Chelsea to lie. While I am not counting on it necessarily, this should come out after the tragic event IMO. Chloe did encourage Chelsea to tell the truth when Adam was in a coma, but for the most part she has been staunch in encouraging Chelsea to lie. Just recently she admitted to Kevin that it was a mistake due to Dylan kidnapping Peanut and after Kevin told her off regarding doing the same thing with Delia and Cane. Now, Chloe is back to encouraging Chelsea that she should have continued with the lie and kept her mouth shut along with lying under oath after the paternity is out, which would make things worse.

I know we have discussed on her possible angles of Chloe being going broke over Adam pulling out of Tag & Grab and having misery of her own with Kevin. For much of the year, the character of Chloe has been more of a support character for Chelsea, but Chloe's advice just seems to run counter to learning any lessons from her own con. Even worse, she was initially encouraging Chelsea to pursue the same person she conned.

I am not saying this happens initially due to a tragic event, but besides Chloe's words and actions leading up to a tragic event regarding her daughter I wonder if things may be headed for a Chelsea/Chloe feud. I can see a falling out, but I could also see Chelsea being there for her after the tragic event. I know a lot depends on what happens, hot it happens, who is involved, how the blame is spread, etc. Chelsea and Chloe can do fight scenes well with each other IMO.

I do think EH is a good actress, and I have liked the character of Chloe at different times.

#22903   2013/09/29 10:18PM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: Liasonrule and I have something in common. We both started watching because of SBu and saw the chemistry between chadam. I was also a liason fan. On occasion I would read a liason board just to get updates on GH and actually there are a lot more people that continued watching Y&R because of Chadam. SBu did bring in new viewers but only a few like his s/l. I'm pretty certain most hate it.

Thanks for sharing this. That is interesting about different Jason and Liz fans becoming Y&R fans and continuing watching because of Chadam. I am not familiar with Jason and Liz as a couple, but in discussing them it is ironic that a similar event that was bad for that couple appears to be happening in a couple of weeks on Y&R.

I have watched GH a little bit. It is my GF's 2nd favorite soap. I grew up on the NBC Soaps, DOOL and AW.

The main reason why they killed Jake was to nail the coffin on liason and fire the actress that played Elizabeth. Whoever made the decision albeit Frons or JFP, both are gone now but for me the show never recovered after 2007.

The character Chloe is so bad right now that it wouldn't surprise me the only reason why this coming s/l is happening is to nail the coffin on Chilly. I'm not sure if they will get rid of Chloe but it wouldn't surprise me because it seems TPTB favors Villy.

#22904   2013/09/29 10:22PM
    cdhg

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:

I think because the paternity story is almost identical. The difference is this story actually has a follow up vs. they stalled liason for over a year and just decided to destroy the couple because TPTB didn't favor them even though they had a lot of fans.

The Chadam story on the other hand is actually leading to a reunion. Liason fans got the short end of the stick. Not only they stalled them for over a year but after breaking them up, they tried so hard to sell the other pairing of Jason. Jason and Liz probably shared a total screen time of 2x in 2009. I don't even recall them sharing screen time in 2010. On top of that they killed the couple's son and fired the actress that played Liz. They rehired her because of fan reaction.

Wasn't it Jason and Liz's son that got hit by Luke, which we are speculating that someone hits Billy and Chloe's son, Delia? I am not familiar with the Jason and Liz paternity story, but thanks for bringing up a similar story and connection to Chadam.

#22905   2013/09/29 10:28PM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: I just watched tomorrow's U.S. episode and the Chylan scene looked like closure to me. Dylan told her that the 4 leaf clover represented that the luck Chelsea was hoping for was most likely that he would never knew the truth about Peanut. Which actually coincide with what she was talking about with Chloe in the earlier scene. Chloe was telling Chelsea that she should have continued with the lie and should have kept her mouth shut. She even wants Chelsea to lie under oath once the paternity comes out. It's obvious that Chloe's bad behavior is being set up for something bad happening to her aka Delia dying. Dylan basically called out Chelsea on her earlier conversation with Chloe.

From my POV, Chelsea is missing being with Dylan sounded more like she missed the stability vs. the chaos in what is happening now with her living with Adam and Adam wanting custody.

It has been a little puzzling to me regarding Chloe reasons for encouraging Chelsea to lie. While I am not counting on it necessarily, this should come out after the tragic event IMO. Chloe did encourage Chelsea to tell the truth when Adam was in a coma, but for the most part she has been staunch in encouraging Chelsea to lie. Just recently she admitted to Kevin that it was a mistake due to Dylan kidnapping Peanut and after Kevin told her off regarding doing the same thing with Delia and Cane. Now, Chloe is back to encouraging Chelsea that she should have continued with the lie and kept her mouth shut along with lying under oath after the paternity is out, which would make things worse.

I know we have discussed on her possible angles of Chloe being going broke over Adam pulling out of Tag & Grab and having misery of her own with Kevin. For much of the year, the character of Chloe has been more of a support character for Chelsea, but Chloe's advice just seems to run counter to learning any lessons from her own con. Even worse, she was initially encouraging Chelsea to pursue the same person she conned.

I am not saying this happens initially due to a tragic event, but besides Chloe's words and actions leading up to a tragic event regarding her daughter I wonder if things may be headed for a Chelsea/Chloe feud. I can see a falling out, but I could also see Chelsea being there for her after the tragic event. I know a lot depends on what happens, hot it happens, who is involved, how the blame is spread, etc. Chelsea and Chloe can do fight scenes well with each other IMO.

I do think EH is a good actress, and I have liked the character of Chloe at different times.

I can't fathom the reason why they are making Chloe look so bad right now. I actually like the character and want the writers to turn her around. If she doesn't turn around after the upcoming s/l then they might want to get rid of her. Who knows?

#22906   2013/09/29 10:29PM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:

Wasn't it Jason and Liz's son that got hit by Luke, which we are speculating that someone hits Billy and Chloe's son, Delia? I am not familiar with the Jason and Liz paternity story, but thanks for bringing up a similar story and connection to Chadam.

Yep

#22907   2013/09/29 10:32PM
    cdhg

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:

The main reason why they killed Jake was to nail the coffin on liason and fire the actress that played Elizabeth. Whoever made the decision albeit Frons or JFP, both are gone now but for me the show never recovered after 2007.

The character Chloe is so bad right now that it wouldn't surprise me the only reason why this coming s/l is happening is to nail the coffin on Chilly. I'm not sure if they will get rid of Chloe but it wouldn't surprise me because it seems TPTB favors Villy.

Thanks. You answered my question in my follow up post, so that can be ignored.

One main difference here would be that Liason is much more popular than Chilly. I thought Chilly had potential, and I kind of liked them, but Villy is much more the popular pairing vs. Chilly. Chilly has been pretty much dead for a few years. I do see this coming event as something geared towards a ratings getter and providing stories and adding certain things to stories for characters like Adam, Chelsea, Billy, Victoria, Kevin, Chloe, and a host of others since she is an Abbott.

#22908   2013/09/29 10:38PM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote cdhg:

Thanks. You answered my question in my follow up post, so that can be ignored.

One main difference here would be that Liason is much more popular than Chilly. I thought Chilly had potential, and I kind of liked them, but Villy is much more the popular pairing vs. Chilly. Chilly has been pretty much dead for a few years. I do see this coming event as something geared towards a ratings getter and providing stories and adding certain things to stories for characters like Adam, Chelsea, Billy, Victoria, Kevin, Chloe, and a host of others since she is an Abbott.

Maybe this time they will do right by the story rather than letting it be agenda driven. Crossing fingers.

#22909   2013/09/30 07:14AM
    gardengal

So is the spoiler here about Peanut becoming Adam Jr true, or just speculation?

#22910   2013/09/30 07:54AM
    jamilah

Quote gardengal: So is the spoiler here about Peanut becoming Adam Jr true, or just speculation?

not sure if it is a spoiler, the person didn't mention a source. If it is true, it just seems like another GH copy.

They have AJ Quatermaine so Y&R will have AJ Newman..

Its just too much...

« 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list