List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 04:42AM, Views: 1601792, Replies: 32082
    « 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 » »| page:
    #22711   2013/09/26 06:16PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    liasonrules

You know I have a twitter account but never really got into twitter. I may have to start looking into it a little more especially since so many people on here are there.
    The s/l about Delia is so close to the GH/Jake story it's not even funny. And as has already been mentioned, it caused an uproar. I think if what is suppose to go down does happen, things are going to get really messy (and I'm not talking about on-screen). Now on to the good stuff. Today's show.

I love how Adam told Avery "I can speak for myself" so basically shut up witch. (still giddy over the "our son" comment that Adam threw at Chelsea). When Adam made the comment to Chelsea about giving Peanut everything but a family, I kind of got the feeling that he was waiting on a response from her. The look on his face was dare I say, hopeful. And so was Chelsea's. But Alas they both just stared at each other, both to too hurt, scared and raw to take that next step, both waiting on the other to do it first. I liked how Chelsea corrected herself and called Adam "your father" when she was talking to Peanut. She is trying. She isn't completely there yet, but she is trying. I thought it was interesting when Chelsea found the blanket and she flashed back to the scene when she was moving out of the GCAC and Adam's words to her when she apologized about the blanket were "it's ok, your moving on. You can't hold on to the past". But Adam went and bought back the blanket. Just more proof for Chelsea to see that Adam in fact never let go of the past. That he never let go of her, because in his heart she is his past, present and future.

You know it's kind of funny, but when Dylan was talking to Stitch about how he was "happily" married with a kid. I at first thought he said he was "half-way" married with a kid. I thought how can you be "half-way" married and then I thought to myself "wait, this is Chlyan we are talking, that explains the half-way comment. Then I re-watched it and realized he said "happily".

#22712   2013/09/26 06:34PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Spike1976:
    I've watched their sex scenes before and I'm like meh. It's not like I really watch soap for that. I prefer the journey of the couples love story.

Hi,

We all watch soaps for star-crossed romance. That's a given! Sex is usually a packaged deal.

I enjoyed watching Chelsea pull Adam closer to deepen his kisses. The way she slid her hands up his bare arm and pulled him closer as their bedroom covers slowly glided off was sexy. I loved watching him kiss as his hands caressed her face before he'd drag them down to find her waist. Or the way she'd wrap her arms around his shoulders as he buried his head in the nape of her neck and lifted her up in the air. Those moments and many more are what I live for, what I (in fact) still long for in Chadam.

I miss those moments and while I wait in earnest for #Chadam to reunit, it irks me that I am occasionally inundated with tweets downplaying Adam and Chelsea's raw, sensual, and playful rumps in the hay. I can't tell you how I enjoy watching Adam get lost in a kiss or in the nape of Chelsea's neck, or how Chelsea always seems to want to melt into him whenever she pulls him impossibly closer.

It's the stuff of romance, passion, sex and ultimately love.

I agree with Spike as far as being into the journey of the story and not having to have the sex scenes. In saying that, one way for the writers to throw it back to the critics is to give Chadam more love/sex scenes with some passionate and intense and some more soft and romantic. I have heard one person suggest that the producers knew not to give them more of those type of scenes because of the lack of chemistry with some even mentioning fake chemistry. I see great chemistry with Chadam in all facets and thought that their first kissing scene was very well done and passionate. I thought their first love scene was well done although short. IMO, I think Chadam could outdo Shadam in love scenes, if given more like Shadam got. I agree with you regarding your comments about their love and romantic moments.

I agree that with Shadam you have Sharon turning her neck all wild and that their love scenes are overrated as is the Shadam chemistry. I read one post from a Shadam fan who twitted Brent Boyd, I believe, saying that Shadam is more than sex. I understand that person's point of view, but still most Shadam fans seem to focus on the so called intense and steamy love scenes and not focus on other aspects of the couple. I know some like Shadam because of romance or being there for each other at time.

Hi,

As #Chadam, Michael Muhney and Melissa Claire Egan makes the journey worth while. Their characters didn't take the scenic route or opt for a desolate weed choked street in the back of a vacant lot.

Instead, they drove over 100 miles of steep coastlines overseeing rugged cliffs and achingly beautiful sandspur beaches. Sometimes the sun lit every corner into a fiery inferno and in others, the moon bathed their faces with hushed, soft tones; but with every electrifying step, it was always a trip I looked forward to.

Do you understand?

Adam is so shy and goofy (and himself) with Chelsea, in a way that he has never been with any other woman to date. When he closes his eyes and leans into her, it like coming home and jumping off a cliff at the same time. I see that in the way he pulls her close to him. Here's another thing I don't think I've ever mentioned. I see a lot of Michael Muhney when that guarded, angry facade is removed and he's allowed to simply be. Every touch and every kiss that passes between them isn't anything that could be matched by Shadam, and so when critics try desperately to grasp at straws, it just makes me want to take off the kid gloves and talk to these people as an adult would a child. Do you know that when Adam wraps his arms around Chelsea's waist and lifts her into the air, her body visibly melts? Her entire body collapses into his. All this I noticed not because they're doing a sex scene for shucks and giggles, and not just because I think the chemistry is off the chain but because of the journey they've embarked.

So yes, I know the importance of "the story" and of their "journey." It's what compels me to watch and write about them but I also miss the way they touched and kissed and seem to hold each other as if the other were keeping them afloat. You know?

I think I'm going to make a few modifications and tweet this to Michael Muhney and Melissa Claire Egan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 06:39PM
    #22713   2013/09/26 06:50PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote liasonrules: You know I have a twitter account but never really got into twitter. I may have to start looking into it a little more especially since so many people on here are there.
    The s/l about Delia is so close to the GH/Jake story it's not even funny. And as has already been mentioned, it caused an uproar. I think if what is suppose to go down does happen, things are going to get really messy (and I'm not talking about on-screen). Now on to the good stuff. Today's show.

I love how Adam told Avery "I can speak for myself" so basically shut up witch. (still giddy over the "our son" comment that Adam threw at Chelsea). When Adam made the comment to Chelsea about giving Peanut everything but a family, I kind of got the feeling that he was waiting on a response from her. The look on his face was dare I say, hopeful. And so was Chelsea's. But Alas they both just stared at each other, both to too hurt, scared and raw to take that next step, both waiting on the other to do it first. I liked how Chelsea corrected herself and called Adam "your father" when she was talking to Peanut. She is trying. She isn't completely there yet, but she is trying. I thought it was interesting when Chelsea found the blanket and she flashed back to the scene when she was moving out of the GCAC and Adam's words to her when she apologized about the blanket were "it's ok, your moving on. You can't hold on to the past". But Adam went and bought back the blanket. Just more proof for Chelsea to see that Adam in fact never let go of the past. That he never let go of her, because in his heart she is his past, present and future.

You know it's kind of funny, but when Dylan was talking to Stitch about how he was "happily" married with a kid. I at first thought he said he was "half-way" married with a kid. I thought how can you be "half-way" married and then I thought to myself "wait, this is Chlyan we are talking, that explains the half-way comment. Then I re-watched it and realized he said "happily".

I don't want to think about what's in store for Delia.

I loved that Adam took Dylan's advice to heart and sang 'Row your boat' to Peanut when he was fussing. I almost cried during that scene because I felt as if Michael Muhney was, himself, close to tears as well. In fact, I wonder if Mr. Muhney was thinking about his own children as he held this tiny baby in his arms (God bless the parents of these twins). I loved that Adam still called his little boy Peanut. Adam was all about his son, today. You couldn't pry him away from Connor if you tried.

Chelsea was a bit distracted but enough to walk away from Adam or pursue ways to help her son, and certainly not enough to steel her heart from the man who's caused her so much pain.

I loved today's #Chadam scenes. They were brilliant! Can't wait for more!

#22714   2013/09/26 08:11PM
    cdhg

These are the proper measures Adam has used in the past when Chelsea has been

sad
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6vzJ1WYmQ

insecure
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeckHL73ok8

mad
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3-gT6jv1g

The ending parts are when the proper measures have been used IMO.

#22715   2013/09/26 08:21PM
    cdhg

Chadam reclaimed the #1 spots again this week in the Poll. It was a clean sweep with MM, MCE, and Chadam finishing in the #1 spots. Villy, BM and AH swept the #2 spots. As far as other couples Navery actually made the #8 spot. That is the first time I have noticed them even ranking. Chylan did not make the top 10, nor did any other Y&R couples this time. By the way, should we start referring to Chylan as Chrambo or Chambo since Adam has referred to Dylan as Rambo.

For any tweeters that like to tweet results to the TPTB, actors, others, feel free.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-results-september-16-2013-edition/

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 08:29PM
    #22716   2013/09/26 09:27PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote cdhg: These are the proper measures Adam has used in the past when Chelsea has been

sad
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6vzJ1WYmQ

insecure
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeckHL73ok8

mad
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3-gT6jv1g

The ending parts are when the proper measures have been used IMO.

Hola,

Cdhg, you are a romantic by heart, aren't you! Those were definitely the "proper ways" to render Chelsea speechless. I love that moment when he covers the space between them and pulls her into his arms. I loved it even better when he bent his head towards hers, kissing her lips as her lips involuntarily parted. Adam kissed her again and again, and he never toyed with her. He refused to play cat and mouse with his heart, while his kitten went off and toyed with his emotions. He couldn't handle it coming from Chelsea. He wanted her and he made no bones about it. Yeah, Cdhg, I'd say Adam did Chelsea good and "proper." He seems to know how to draw the very strength from her, when she's sad, insecure and mad.

But the "proper" ways can also incorporate fun foreplay, as the following as proven:

The ear nibble/neck
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzH5_Ruk2l4

The sex kitten/wife-in-waiting
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbDMxhZ1zBI

The naughty husband
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZhvUmR36k

In the last video, (which happens to be my favorite because I love the way he buries his head into her neck before lifting her up) I think MM did something he wasn't supposed to but MCE took in stride and laughed it off.

Lemme' keep this short and sweet. There's a lot of chemistry between MM and MCE, and it comes off very natural. To me, Chadam's sizzling hot and as long as they're an option, I'll always feel that way.

Memo to Admin: I am discussing the character's emotional state and how those emotions (namely love) affected their enthusiastic display of affection.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 09:34PM
    #22717   2013/09/26 09:38PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote cdhg: Chadam reclaimed the #1 spots again this week in the Poll. It was a clean sweep with MM, MCE, and Chadam finishing in the #1 spots. Villy, BM and AH swept the #2 spots. As far as other couples Navery actually made the #8 spot. That is the first time I have noticed them even ranking. Chylan did not make the top 10, nor did any other Y&R couples this time. By the way, should we start referring to Chylan as Chrambo or Chambo since Adam has referred to Dylan as Rambo.

For any tweeters that like to tweet results to the TPTB, actors, others, feel free.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-results-september-16-2013-edition/

Thank you, Cdhg! I'll spread the word on twitter.

Congrats Chadamites! #Chadam RULZ.

#22718   2013/09/27 03:58AM
    justtwocents

Quote liasonrules: You know I have a twitter account but never really got into twitter. I may have to start looking into it a little more especially since so many people on here are there.

ITA with your Chadam insight above. When Adam mentioned "family" to Chelsea I was just relieved she didn't say something sarcastic or reference Dylan! The silence was a gift.

I keep thinking about Victor and Chelsea upcoming confrontation. I hope during the conversation Victor brings up something about the hospital when A was in coma. I remember him yelling at her then but I don't remember about what exactly. Nonetheless, she stayed at the hospital regardless of his feelings. I want this to come up, Chelsea to defend Adam and his ability to be a father -- and for Adam to overhear. This, IMO, would be Adam's "blanket scene."

#22719   2013/09/27 04:50AM
    Lolacat

I can't wait for Adam to take the paternity test to prove to the naysayers that Adam IS the father.The spoilers have Adam taking the test for paternity soon and the down the road spoilers have him going for custody. It is not possible for him to go for custody if "Peanut" was not his..Here is to the Chadam family that will rule GC..

#22720   2013/09/27 07:39AM
    gardengal

Y&R seems to have the staunchest anti-newbie mentality of any soap. Its erratic, and hostility is heavily geared towards female characters. With that in mind naturally "man jaw" Chelsea will never have chemistry as compared to their Sharon, who incidentally was a newbie at one time. I don't get appeal of The Really Old and The Incestuous, but guess it falls into the whatever floats your boat.

What's amusing is Chadam was railed about because they were happy and not tested. Now that they have been tested with angst out the wazoo, its chemistry. Plus the louder complaints of lack of chemistry are, it tends to mean they characters have it big time. If Chadam had no chemistry, then they would be no threat to Shadam even with a kid.

« 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list