List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:08AM, Views: 1544048, Replies: 31725
    « 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 » »| page:
    #22351   2013/09/23 12:30PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    GidgetWithAC...

YRCDN: Adam is having Chelsea trailed when she's out by a PI.

#22352   2013/09/23 12:31PM
    villyforever55

Quote jamilah: ***Spoiler** I read on Today's Can.. Adam is having Chelsea watched by his P.I. I am not surprised at all he wants to make sure he knows where the baby is at all times.

Okay, who does that kind of stuff? I'm not trying to bash anyone, but really? Tell me that's not something Victor wouldn't hesitate to do. Wait, he just did, to Adam. So, now it's okay?

#22353   2013/09/23 12:41PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah: ***Spoiler** I read on Today's Can.. Adam is having Chelsea watched by his P.I. I am not surprised at all he wants to make sure he knows where the baby is at all times.

That is interesting. I wonder how long that goes on before Chelsea finds that out. Of course, she might not find out and ends up giving Adam reason to distrust her through her actions. She will sure be ticked off and probably freaked out that Adam is doing this. They are supposed to work together in a crisis for the baby next week, so the truth coming out about the PI and/or the custody thing could create more tension again. I understand what Adam is doing, but he is doing things that is adding fire to what Jack referred to as a "hostile situation."

I can be a Negative Nellie at times, and I do not mind some angst and fighting especially if they are interacting more and having more scenes together. I want the love to remain there, despite the lengths that they might take things. Interlopers like Dylan or other romantic interests, can sometimes take away some of the fun from it, as well, depending on the who, the circumstances, and situation.

I knew Adam was going to be in today's Canadian, but I wonder if Chelsea is in it as well or did Adam just hire or talk to the PI without Chelsea being shown.

It sounds like things will be interesting.

MM and MCE have been in a lot of episodes lately and throughout September, so I was not expecting them to appear as much this week, with the exception of maybe 2 episodes or maybe 3 at the most.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 12:44PM
    #22354   2013/09/23 12:45PM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg:

That is interesting. I wonder how long that goes on before Chelsea finds that out. Of course, she might not find out and ends up giving Adam reason to distrust her through her actions. She will sure be ticked off and probably freaked out that Adam is doing this. They are supposed to work together in a crisis for the baby next week, so the truth coming out about the PI and/or the custody thing could create more tension again. I understand what Adam is doing, but he is doing things that is adding fire to what Jack referred to as a "hostile situation."

I can be a Negative Nellie at times, and I do not mind some angst and fighting especially if they are interacting more and having more scenes together. I want the love to remain there, despite the lengths that they might take things. Interlopers like Dylan or other romantic interests, can sometimes take away some of the fun from the fun it, as well, depending on the circumstances and situation.

I knew Adam was going to be in today's Canadian, but I wonder if Chelsea is in it as well or did Adam just hire or talk to the PI without Chelsea being shown.

It sounds like things will be interesting.

MM and MCE have been in a lot of episodes lately and throughout September, so I was not expecting them to appear as much this week, with the exception of maybe 2 episodes or maybe 3 at the most.

Well we had months of Chelsea lying to hide the paternity so its expected that Adam will get a little payback of his own. They have to level the playing field with these 2 cons and we might as well enjoy the show. Its Adams turn now while Chelsea take a rest.

#22355   2013/09/23 12:46PM
    Ari1

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: YRCDN: Adam is having Chelsea trailed when she's out by a PI.

Hehe. He's back to stalking, I guess.

#22356   2013/09/23 12:50PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote villyforever55:

Okay, who does that kind of stuff? I'm not trying to bash anyone, but really? Tell me that's not something Victor wouldn't hesitate to do. Wait, he just did, to Adam. So, now it's okay?

I'm not surprised at all. It's who Adam is ( at least for now) hopefully he'll realize this behavior could cost him his family again and for good ( at least in the world of soaps).

#22357   2013/09/23 12:50PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote villyforever55:

I'm not surprised at all. It's who Adam is ( at least for now) hopefully he'll realize this behavior could cost him his family again and for good ( at least in the world of soaps).

#22358   2013/09/23 12:56PM
    Spike1976

Quote cdhg:
    Quote Spike1976: I didn't want to believe the spoilers but the dialogue from Billy and Chloe lately has been leading to something happening to Delia. When Billy was talking to Dylan about having all the time you have with your child, I knew it was foreshadowing that Dylan was going to lose Connor but that was a given. Another part of me thought that they were talking about Billy losing one of his kids and when Chloe mentioned to Kevin that she didn't know what she will do if something happens to Delia then I was thinking they might kill off Delia.

It kind of ties a few things together. Victoria threatening Chloe to stay away from Billy. I can see Chloe lashing out at her that she got what she wanted and that she will never talk to Billy again since they no longer have ties. Billy would be angry at Victoria for threatening Chloe which cause more problems with Villy. I can even add Dylan in the s/l where he and Chloe bond over losing a child.

Regarding Chadam, they will be arguing about Connor and their lost marriage until the day of the accident. Then it will open their eyes that their argument was just frivolous. It will also put strain on Chelsea and Chloe's relationship if Chloe gets close to Dylan. I'm not saying that Dylan and Chloe will have a relationship but it will be one of the angst for Davery besides Sharon and Nick.

I actually think Dylan and Chloe would be a good pairing, but I do not see the writers going that route since EH is not typically out there on the front burner. I see Dylan being more in the Avery and Sharon orbit after already having been put into the Chelsea orbit. JC and SC are both about the same age as SB. However, I could see Dylan and Chloe being attractive to those who like Jasam, since Chloe is short, sassy, and spunky. It would be a great opportunity for EH to be more on the front burner, as I think she is a good actress.

I could see Dylan perhaps making another attempt at Chelsea and/or the baby if Avery is pushing him that direction and/or still trying to work things out and/or resolve things with or regarding Nick. However, Dylan may just say enough is enough and pursue someone Avery even harder or perhaps Sharon.

You do make a good point about Dylan and Chloe possibly bonding over the loss of a child from each of their lives albeit in different ways. However, one of the big things that makes a relationship with Dylan and Chloe either as friends or romantically is that Chloe is the one that encouraged Chelsea to lie and claim Dylan as the father. It is on Chelsea since she made the decision and is a grown woman, but as mad as Dylan is at Chelsea, it would be hard to picture him wanting to be around the woman encouraging all of this involving making him believe he was the father of Peanut.

One thing that I do not want to see, but could see happening is Chelsea going all out to maintain/get custody of the baby after Adam wrecks or later is charged with a crime pertaining to Delia's death, whether he is charged in the aftermath or later. I could see Dylan being involved with Chelsea on something like that. I could also see him being motivated by his own interests as well. However, I could see Chelsea pursuing this route and backing off due to questioning or learning about Adam perhaps not being responsible. A lot depends on Adam's actions in the coming weeks regarding whether Chelsea would go all out in such a situation, either depending on what is known, or regardless of the facts.

At this point of the story no one can judge the other because Dylan took Connor without the mother's consent and I'm sure Chloe can talk herself out of a paper bag. She can make a point that he thought he was the best choice because he is kind hearted, giving, dreamy blue eyes blah blah blah.......LOL!

#22359   2013/09/23 12:58PM
    Spike1976

If I was Adam, I would have her tailed too. She's a liar.

#22360   2013/09/23 12:59PM
    GidgetWithAC...

@soapsindepthcbs: Looks like someone on #YR is going to jail! t.co/cSc7Ns46he @YRInsider

Uh oh. It doesn't say who it is but there is a male prisoner who will be recurring. Unless Genoa City has a co-ed jail my guess a male GC resident will be joining him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 01:01PM
    « 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list