List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 10:10AM, Views: 1538200, Replies: 31654
    « 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 » »| page:
    #21761   2013/09/16 05:21PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gemini50

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree: So, just curious..since Shadam share a scene tomorrow, do the Shadamettes have him getting fitted for his tux yet, and Sharon searching for the perfect dress?

Quite the opposite. Adam and Sharon are always to be in the nude with only a sheet as covering. Black undies are an option as well.

Thank you for that lovely visual. I can just hear it now- there was more passion, love, tenderness and chemistry in that Shadam scene than all of Chadam's scenes combined. Adam needs to rescue his soulmate and lady love... I'm making myself sick.

Sorry about that. Adam seems quite over Sharon. Plus Sharon's alter ego - Cassie, doesn't seem to interested in Adam.

LOL! My mother is very disturbed about Cassie. She said, 'Wow, that Cassie sure is a little bleeeeeeep."

I still don't see the point of Adam sharing a scene with Sybil right now. As you speculated upstream- future whack story with Sharon and Peanut? Doubtful.

Isn't she doing some matchmaking? It's to find out that Dylan's baby is not his baby so he's free to be set up with Avery
    Someone please kill Bobblehead already

I couldn't agree with you more...kill Bobblehead. Get rid o the character completely if her only relevancy is Nick and Adam....I will never put myself through watching SHADAM
    scenes like all of last year and early 2013. I will quit.
    The really make me sick

#21762   2013/09/16 05:25PM
    Gemini50

Quote Laduree:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote 3WishGenie:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote TwoOfEach: According to twitter, Chelsea went to Alex and Kevin for help finding the baby. Adam knows and is furious; he says he'll find his son w/o the help of the police. Doesn't sound like she covered for Dylan at all.

Looking forward to Canadian recaps--minus the Shadam scenes (even though they sounded totally innocuous from the twitter feed).

is sharon doing in this story. Can't stand this douche bag or even the mention of her name any longer. Hope this is not a way to put her back as angst for CHADAM in the future. sick writers. Sharon has no business in this story.
    I know she needs a job.

omg ICK!!! There is a Shadam scene?? I'll need barf bags again. it better be about her buddy Dyldo and nothing else.

Apparently they just insult each other. SOC day ahead says Sharon brags about being surrounded by people who love her while Adam has no one. He tells her he has a son. He also asks her why is she still here. More nails in the Shadam coffin. Even a vampire couldn't break out of that one.

Yeah, everyone is so freakin' jealous of Sharon. This reminds of that one scene when Chadam were at the GCAC and Chelsea left to get her ring sized. Sharon walked up to Adam's table after Victor left and started taunting him. He then said he just wanted her to be happy, and she very dramatically (think Nora Desmond in "Sunset Boulevard") declared that she was SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. She curled her lips in this over-exaggerated trout-pout. It was barf-bag worthy.

I agree- Shadam is kaput. Now go away Sharon, and fool yourself into thinking you're still the bell of the ball.

My laugh or the week. When I saw that scene I too thought Nora Desmond....the trout-pout was unbelieveable. I actually said ewwwwwwwwww!

In my travels I saw a clip with Sharon holding Faith as a newborn. Talk about pathetic. The baby wasn't
    even crying yet Bobblehead kept rocking her back and forth,
    back and forth....again, ewwwwwwwww what is wrong with this
    person...so pathetic.

#21763   2013/09/16 05:28PM
    Ari1

I might be reading too much into this but I think I picked up some insight on Chelsea's motivation when listening to Jack talk to ghost daddy. Jack said that vengeance was not his motivation initially when he decided to help Adam. But now that Victor is acting all territorial with Summer, "I hope he chokes on the humiliation." I remember Chelsea always being mad at Adam because he was acting like he owned her and what's inside of her.

I think Adam will come to realize that he is acting just like his dad when it comes to Chelsea and peanut. Giving names to things is the ultimate sign of control and power. He said to Chelsea that he will be changing Conner's name and Chelsea brought it up again today. He told the doctor that soon his son would be in his custody. He is still acting like Victor even as he is rejecting him. He told Victor that he confuses affection with subservience. MM said Adam was not going to be Victor, that he was going to be a better man who doesn't control or manipulate the ones he loves so Adam is going to have to reject Victor in actions and not just words. It might take some devastating accident before Adam fully changes, though. Right now he's not there.

#21764   2013/09/16 05:45PM
    justtwocents

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote justtwocents: Canadian viewers...

Is it tomorrow Adam comes looking for Peanut? If so, what does Chelsea say? Is he upset with her for not calling him (I expect so)? I'm glad to hear she filed a report with the police.

Yes tomorrow Adam comes looking for Peanut. Chelsea tries to cover. Adam pushes they have an intense scene. chels yells I don't know! She tells him about going to police,
    that she was just gone or a minute, the powr went out and
    Dylan and the baby were gone. Chels asks Adam where are you going. Adam replies to look for my son...I hope this baby story continues every day this week, we deserve it.
    It should have been the lead story today's Cdn. but IMO it
    was an episode full of fillers with nonense stuff. CHADAM
    scenes were out of this world. I know I am biased but they were.

Don't get the SHADAM scene a total waste of time and really
    annoying, iritating, p**sd, barf material. I just cannot watch these two any longer especially female barf bag in any scene.

I would like to know from anyone if they saw any foreshadowing in the SHADAM scene....why was that scene necessary. I hope they are not pulling barf bag into this story...I've had enough of angst.
    and am ready to quit. CHADAM or not. Although I love them
    so much but it hurts too much not to see them involved...

What do you mean by covering? Is she trying to explain why he's not there (a lie)? Sounds like she comes clean -- what is her disposition? Hope she's frantic when A sees her.

#21765   2013/09/16 06:00PM
    Gemini50

Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Gemini50:

Is it tomorrow Adam comes looking for Peanut? If so, what does Chelsea say? Is he upset with her for not calling him (I expect so)? I'm glad to hear she filed a report with the police.

Yes tomorrow Adam comes looking for Peanut. Chelsea tries to cover. Adam pushes they have an intense scene. chels yells I don't know! She tells him about going to police,
    Dylan and the baby were gone. Chels asks Adam where are you going. Adam replies to look for my son...I hope this baby story continues every day this week, we deserve it.

annoying, iritating, p**sd, barf material. I just cannot watch these two any longer especially female barf bag in any scene.

I would like to know from anyone if they saw any foreshadowing in the SHADAM scene....why was that scene necessary. I hope they are not pulling barf bag into this story...I've had enough of angst.

What do you mean by covering? Is she trying to explain why he's not there (a lie)? Sounds like she comes clean -- what is her disposition? Hope she's frantic when A sees her.

She doesn't want Adam to know Peanut is missing. Adam walks in looking for Peanut she's her usual self waht are you doing. Adam keeps pushing asking question, is he with
    Dylan out somewhere......chels is nervous, stressed, worried, they have one of those scenes where they talk over each other and Chels yells in tears I don't know where he is. She tells him she went to the police. She is very frantic when A sees her.

The scene at police station is good too with Kevin, Chloe
    and Chels and Alex. chels admits to Kevin A is Peanuts father. Chloe admits it was all her fault about the fake baby daddy unbelieveable. these writers are too much
    They trashed Chloe all this time and now in one quick 2 min
    scene she confesses and looks like an angel. alex and Chels were good together.

Like I said in previous post for me most of the episode was nothing but stller and setting up next story lines.

CHADAM ROCK over anyone on this show.

I will be really p**sd if they don't contine with Peanut
    missing story every day this week...it is the lead story.

I'm hoping this leads to Adam moving Chels and Peanut to the
    PH.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 06:10PM
    #21766   2013/09/16 06:25PM
    liasonrules

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Laduree: So, just curious..since Shadam share a scene tomorrow, do the Shadamettes have him getting fitted for his tux yet, and Sharon searching for the perfect dress?

Quite the opposite. Adam and Sharon are always to be in the nude with only a sheet as covering. Black undies are an option as well.

I need an emoticon that mimes gagging and throwing up to insert here. Or one gouging there eyes out.

#21767   2013/09/16 06:31PM
    justtwocents

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote justtwocents:
    Quote Gemini50:

She doesn't want Adam to know Peanut is missing. Adam walks in looking for Peanut she's her usual self waht are you doing. Adam keeps pushing asking question, is he with
    Dylan out somewhere......chels is nervous, stressed, worried, they have one of those scenes where they talk over each other and Chels yells in tears I don't know where he is. She tells him she went to the police. She is very frantic when A sees her.

The scene at police station is good too with Kevin, Chloe
    and Chels and Alex. chels admits to Kevin A is Peanuts father. Chloe admits it was all her fault about the fake baby daddy unbelieveable. these writers are too much
    They trashed Chloe all this time and now in one quick 2 min
    scene she confesses and looks like an angel. alex and Chels were good together.

Like I said in previous post for me most of the episode was nothing but stller and setting up next story lines.

CHADAM ROCK over anyone on this show.

I will be really p**sd if they don't contine with Peanut
    missing story every day this week...it is the lead story.

I'm hoping this leads to Adam moving Chels and Peanut to the
    PH.

Thanks for the follow up Gemini I'm already looking forward to the epi -- except for the Shadam scene. Why couldn't she find out her gossip elsewhere? Blah!!!

#21768   2013/09/16 06:33PM
    cdhg

I thought I would share my thoughts about today's U.S. episode. I was not that enthused with today's episode except for the Jack/Victor and Adam/Victor scenes. I thought those scenes were great. Maybe I am just comparing this episode to the ones of last week, which I enjoyed more as a whole.

I thought the Chylan scenes were similar to last Tuesday. She was all about telling Dylan she loved him, that they could still be family, and for him not to leave. I am hoping this is more of the desire for a fairy tale family because I do not like how Chelsea has been written. Her telling Dylan that he is the one and only father and bringing it up about Adam wanting the baby and his name to be changed shows that she has a long ways to go to get back to the proper perspective on things IMO. Her telling Dylan that he is the "one and only father" is still not respecting Adam's right as a father. Adam may have realized this on Friday, by the way she told him the truth and reacted negatively to the name change.

I liked Dylan's response to her that Adam has a right to know his child and be in his life. I am hoping Dylan's anger keeps building for a while.

Now I did not like Dylan being all sappy around the baby and calling him Connor Macavoy. Dylan, he is not your son, dude, no matter how much you might tell him you love him. Get away from Adam's son, dude, and quit calling him Connor Macavoy.

Now into my Dylan rant. I think SBs scenes have been good of late. However, I probably will not care for Dylan much until he is out of the Chadam orbit. In some ways I feel like he was putting a guilt trip on Chelsea (she deserved one) last Tuesday and again today. His sappy you would not name him after my father last week and his talk of buying that place and business for her and the child just grate on my nerves. Again today, he talked about fixing that place up for her. Dude, you have not done much to that place. You must not love Chelsea too much, if you both buy a dump like that and do very little to it. You also gave one of the worst, lame proposals that I have every seen. To quote, Gardengal, you see Chelsea like, "low rent district." I have to vent a little bit, because I figure Dylan is getting a big ball of sympathy from a number of viewers. I guess I am just too Chadam biased and cold, but I am just not feeing much sympathy for the guy. He was not smart enough to figure out that she was showing too early, that the baby was too big to be born so early, and overlooked a number of red flags. I might have felt a little for the guy last week, but now I just feel like he made his own bed. I know these things do happen in real life, but Dylan has come across as too dumb and sappy to me and has not given Chelsea the proper romance and great love needed. His romantic gestures were pretty lame IMO. I think he said a lot when he said he saw this as his second chance for family. It is like he grabbed on to something without know if it was truly his. I hoped more is explained about his thinking. He did admit on Friday that he should have gotten a DNA Test, but that does not excuse the fact that he did not get one.

I know some brought up Shadam having a scene tomorrow. I do not mind a scene between Adam and Sharon every once in a while, although I agree that I do not want to see them romantically again. I would rather see normal Adam and Sharon scenes than the large amount of Chylan scenes that we have had in recent months. When Chylan ends, the writers need to treat Chylan like they have Shadam from late June to the present, which amount to just a few scenes few and far between.

Dylan reminds me of Sharon regarding how he told Chelsea that he bought the business and warehouse for them and the part about naming the child after him. I mean this in regards to how he came across as emotional similar to Sharon when Adam dumped her from their meaningless sex. Sharon gave him the spill about being the only one who had stood by him. Dylan's lack of efforts to investigate things as he should have was similar to Sharon accepted a meaningless sex relationship with Adam, knowing that it might not go any further. Both got hurt by being too trusting and naïve IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 06:40PM
    #21769   2013/09/16 06:36PM
    liasonrules

Does anyone know how long the kidnapping s/l is suppose to go on? Is it suppose to be over quick or are they suppose to drag it out?

#21770   2013/09/16 06:46PM
    Ari1

Quote liasonrules: Does anyone know how long the kidnapping s/l is suppose to go on? Is it suppose to be over quick or are they suppose to drag it out?

I hoped it would go on for awhile. That would have been great drama. I would love to see Chadam frantically working together trying to find their baby. But I think it only last a couple of days. I think Avery finds Dylan and talks him down by the end of the week.

« 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list